Oasis Backpackers' Hostel Malaga

Fabulous 1480 Total Reviews

• Indonesia, Male, 25-30
18th Jun 2017
6.3

Two main things: 1. The Air Conditioner at the room I was staying (room no. 1) was malfunctioned. None of them tried to fix it! It was really hot and horrible! So, if you are planning to stay there and the staff gives you the key for room number 1, check the AC first! 2. During the night, a lot of guests were making noise and none of the staff tried to kick them away! Since room 1 is right above the patio where the noise came from, my roommates and I couldn't sleep all night!!

• Romania, Female, 25-30
13th Jun 2017

I had a great experience here. It was soo much fun and thanks to Sami, Javier and Andrea, I had a great time as they showed me around and helped me to get around. The location of the hostel is great, right in the center, where everything happens. As a solo female traveller, this was a great choice and mostly because of the great staff and spacious room that I had, is likely to stay here again when I'm returning to Malaga next time ❤❤❤

7th Jun 2017

Beautiful hostel. They were doing repairs so you couldn't exactly see it perfectly, but it was nice. The staff was very helpful. I met some cool people through hanging in the rooms. The beds were pretty comfortable and the room was spacious.

• Austria, Female, 25-30
7th Jun 2017

Friendly staff you feel welcome at this hostel. The hostel was clean and well equipped with kitchen etc. Super nice roof terrace with cocktail bar. Free use of computer and possibility to print tickets - The staff could have a better knowledge of the city as some where not local they could not give me directions for the great fruit market. A big chill out room to socialize would be great! Breakfast was supposed to be until 12 unfortunately on that day they closed it on 11.40 :(

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
28th May 2017

Had an amazing stay at Oasis! In particular, the staff were fantastic - Sammy, Javi and Carlos! Great location, really clean, good facilities and the atmosphere at the hostel was so good!! Would definitely recommend coming to stay here in Malaga.

21st May 2017
6.9

Printer didn't work during my time there which was really inconvenient (though the staff was really nice about it). Roof top bar is really overpriced. Rooms were super hot and humid.

• nhastreiter
  • USA, All Male Group, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
12th May 2017
7.7

I've been in 3 or 4 oasis brand hostels, they're always trying to make way more money from you than just the rent. This one wasn't so bad but still noticeable. The rooftop photos are of a bar on top of the building that is separate from the hostel so it isn't like you can just chill on the rooftop.

• Sweden, Male, 31-40
12th May 2017
4.9

When I checked in I was given bed number 7, but apparently it was already taken so I had to move my stuff to bed number 2, which turned out to be taken as well so I had to move bed again. 2 days later some of my stuff got taken from the room by the cleaner. Than they're about to charge me 7€ for loundry of the towel though I never asked them to take it from me in the first place. Checkout at 11:30 and check in at 13:30 is very frustrating if you have to move room. Staff is useless& inexperienced​

Thank you Roger for your feedback and most importantly please accept our apologies that your stay was not as good as it should have been. We have new staff indeed but each one of them is giving their best to help our clients have the best stay possible in Malaga. Please let me know what happened with your laundry. We wouldn't wash anything unless asked.. You can always mail us back at malaga@hostelsoasis.com Looking forward to hear from you and once again we are improving daily, so please come back another time to see what our hostel is really about. Safe travels, the Oasis Malaga Reception

• Austria, Male, 25-30
3rd May 2017

An amazing stay in that hostel! It was our first time in a hostel and I would gladly do it again! Breakfast, Wifi, bed and the people, everything perfect :). Veeery friendly employees!!!

Thank you so much for your wonderful comment. It has been a pleasure having you. Vielen Dank- ein absoluter Traumkommentar. Wir freuen uns. Herzlichen Gruss aus Malaga, Dein Rezeptionsteam

13th Apr 2017
7.7

generally its fine but I have to point out that there is no way to sit in your bed if your bed is the upper one and you can easily hurt yourself. btw, it was really noisy at midnight as there was always music downstairs

Thank you for pointing this out. We will work on these problems. Have a great continuing trip and see us again some time to check our improvements. All the best, Your Oasis malaga team