Oasis Backpackers' Hostel Malaga Reviews

Calle San Telmo 14, Malaga, Spain

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The enviorenment was very nice and you have a lot of things to do inside de hostel, and you can meet a lot of people from everywhere. The only problem is you must waiting until 13:30h. to do the check-in.

Thanks for your comments. Check in time limited to 13:30 is the way we have to control that rooms get cleaned better. We normally do exceptions and are able to start with check ins earlier. Arriving on Sunday doesn´t help, as is the day with more people checking out, most of them late after a long party night. Greetings from Malaga.

Had a great stay in Malaga! This hostel was one of the best that I've visited! Nice people, nice atmosphere! Awesome rooftop bar!

• 5th Jan 2015
  • Belgium

This hostel is a solid choice in Malaga. Don´t bother doing the pub crawl, it´s not very good value for money.

Very nice hostel indeed and cheap as well. I think the best in Malaga. Has wifi and computers and the dorms are really nice.

• 20th Nov 2014

Thanks for your feedback, :)

I enjoyed my stay here, the rooms were clean and the staff generally friendly. Several things were amiss. My room card constantly failed to work properly, my booking made the previous day had not been processed for some reason and I had to prove I'd booked and I was accused twice of not having paid in full for my second night (should have remembered to get a receipt since I paid in cash). On the Monday morning, we were abruptly informed that breakfast had been 'cancelled' from that day onwards!

I enjoyed my stay there, I choosed to get the 8 person room instead of the 10 but it was next to the kitchen so don't get that, get the 10 instead. I heard that most of the rooms were closed due to bed bugs too. Also the card for the door kept on stuffing up.

Overall it was ok and close to everything. But the room smell bad (even with all the windows opened). Some air freshner would definitly be necesary... plus the kitchen wasn't really clean, as no one was doing their dishes and it was just pilling in the sinks...

bed bugs!

This hostel was very nice, I appreciate the only night i stayed there. I arrived during the night with a taxi and i was lucky to find the street but i think more sign could be useful. See you Valentine

• 20th Sep 2014

Roof bar was awesome , location good. came here on a stag doo

• 19th Sep 2014

Very good hostel, nice location. Very friendly and helpfull staff. If You are going to Malaga and looking for good and cheap hostel You should go to Oasis Backpackers.

Like all Oasis hostels facilities are fantastic. Oasis Malaga did have some drawbacks, the rooftop bar is mainly used by locals, this makes meeting fellow travellers very difficult. The bedroom was large and spacious and the ensuite was brilliant. Pub crawl was well organised. Had some difficulties with my booking and the staff weren't overly interested in assisting me in resolving the problem. Apart from that, great hostel and would absolutely recommend.

Over all, really nice hostel! Friendly staff, met alot of nice people, pub crawl every night. Perfect! Although the breakfast was mediocre and me and my room mates had our suspicions about bed bugs.

In a very good location, but a little dumpy looking. Pictures are deceiving. Staff is very helpful and do everything they can to help you out. It's in a good location, and easy to get around.