8.4
Fabulous 1,252 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 1,252 Total Reviews
Oasis Backpackers' Hostel Malaga Located at Calle San Telmo 14, , Malaga.
Spain
Malaga 29008 Calle San Telmo 14
84% 1252
36.7218048 -4.4224268
    Rooms available

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
28th Apr 2016

Great hostel, good location! Beds and bathroom good, breakfast is a must! 3 euros and its great! Overall a great experience but if your on a budget maybe don't go to the bar upstairs the drinks are very exy

15th Apr 2016

Really enjoyed my stay here. Hostel has a great location and staff is very friendly. Its also very easy to meet people here if you are traveling solo.

Dear Ryan, thank you so much for leaving us such a nice review! We are always happy to see that our guests enjoy their time with us! It was a pleasure to have you here and we hope to welcome you soon again in Malaga! Safe travels! Your Oasis Backpacker Team

13th Apr 2016
8.0

I stayed in the female dorm which was very clean, it's en suite bathroom was spotless! I liked that there is a fridge and cupboard in the room. I feel the room needs some chairs to accommodate those using upper bunks, otherwise we are without anything to sit on for changing or packing. The general areas are mostly clean though as a non smoker I am put off by all the jars laying everywhere (including the eating space near the kitchens) for makeshift ashtrays. Staff totally great!

Dear Teresa, thank you very much for your review. Also it is really important for us to receive suggestions for improvement, we will discuss your ideas and try to consider them. We hope to welcome you soon again in Malaga! Safe travels! Your Oasis Backpacker Team

9th Apr 2016

My stay at Oasis was phenomenal! Was received well by fellow backpackers and staff alike. They made my stay feel as if I was traveling with family in my backpack! Lou, Laura, Andrea and Szolt ( I think that's is how you spell it) are amazing people. Hope to see them all again soon. Send me more pics Lou!

Dear Scott, thank you very much for your review! It was a pleasure for us having you here and we hope to see you soon again in Malaga! We´ll make sure Lou will send you some more pictures. Safe Travels! Your Oasis Backpacker Team Ps: Zsolt! ;)

• England, Male, 25-30
7th Apr 2016

All the staff worked well to ensure the guests had a good experience in Malaga. Laura and pedro especcially. Went on the pub crawl a few times but very scepital about the clubs that were chosen for us to go to as i thought the people at the clubs were not the best.

Dear Shiv, thank you a lot for your review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you back in Malaga soon! It is hard to find pubs/clubs that always fit everybody but we can assure you that we constantly try to find the best party spots for our guests in Malaga! If you have any ideas, please visit the website of the organization we are working with: www.southtours.es Andrea is always happy about some new ideas! Your Oasis Backpacker Team!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
2nd Apr 2016

Best hostel, every single staff member is amazing, always cheerful and happy to help with anything, all willing to stay up and have a chat literally at any hour of the night. Hostel is clean with a good atmosphere. Pub crawls/drinking games with Andrea are pretty great too.

Dear Claudia, thank you very much for your review! We are really happy you enjoyed your stay with us and hope we can welcome you soon again in Malaga! Safe Travels! Your Oasis Backpacker Team

• USA, Female, 18-24
1st Apr 2016

Perfect. Go alone, go with friends, you will love everything.

Dear Nina, thank you very much for your review, we are always happy about feedback we receive for our daily work! We are very glad you had a good time with us and please let us know the next time you will be in Malaga! ;) Your Oasis Backpacker Team

27th Mar 2016

This place is very nice. I stayed in a 10 bed dorm for 14 euro a night. Cool people, nice staff everyone very friendly. 15 minute walk to La Malagueta beach. If you're looking for a cheap place to stay that is also nice, this is a good spot!

Dear Aaron, thank you for your review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay in Malaga with us and hope to see you back in Malaga soon! It´s always nice to hear when our hard work pays off and our guests spend a good time with us! Your Oasis Backpacker Team!

25th Mar 2016

Pretty good, definitely a party hostel, so if you want to sleep without noise, I would recommend a different option. I was in a 6-bed female room and became friends with everyone in the room. We also had a bathroom in our room which was nice and clean. The lockers are definitely big enough for anything you need and the beds are nice. There were not enough plugs for everyone in the room, but I got there early so I got a plug. Overall, the hostel was nice and clean, I would definitely go back

• USA, Female, 18-24
23rd Mar 2016

Excellent place to stay, very social, extremely nice staff, comfortable and clean.

Dear Therese, thank you for your review! We`re really glad you liked your stay with us and spend an amazing time in Malaga. We hope to see you again during your next stay in Spain! Your Oasis Backpacker Team!