Oasis Backpackers' Hostel Malaga Reviews

Calle San Telmo 14, Malaga, Spain

Oasis was our favorite hostel thus far. We are headed to Granada Oasis later on our trip because we had such a fantastic time with the staff in Malaga. Pubcrawl a are fun but are probably better on weekends. Walking tour was disapointing but was also free. Overall a fantastic stay at Oasis!

Too noisy during the night!!

Amazing hostel! Nice rooms. Best hostel dinner ever, well worth the 12 euro! Pub crawl was also amazing. Will definitely stay here again!

스태프도 친절하고 방도 깨끗하고 분위기 밝고 좋았어요 다만 위치가 좀애매해서 하루숙박은 비추천. 그리고 무료로 짐을맡아줍니다.

thanks to laura and her team i had amazing nights!

Had a great time in oasis!! It was like party party party all the time.. Tom, Katy n Laura (staff) were all great ppl.. met awesome ppl from across the world!! Just that we were booked in a very small room (room 2) which was like the smallest room of the hostel n AC did not work also.. Though we were then shifted to other room after two three requests but I feel they should combine room 1 and 2 to make a room of comparable size as other rooms! But overall loved the city and the hostel..

• 21st Jun 2014
  • India

A top notch hostel. Location, food, facilities, and front desk were all as good as I've seen.

Absolutely awesome hostel, would recommend it in the highest regard. Laura, Jake, Katie and Tom are legends. Really good location and was close to some awesome tapas we could go and eat and watch the World Cup. Pub crawl was fantastic, the four who run it do such a good job and the beach is a really nice walk away. Come here!

I loved this hostel, firstly the rooms were extermely spacious, more so than any other hostel I have been in. (4 bed room). The bathroom was like a hotel bathroom. Everyone was very friendly which was appreciated as I was travelling alone. Laura was a bundle of energy and made the bar crawls fantastic. Would def recommend.

Great hostel with great staff. I shoud have stayed there for 6 days but decided to stay longer just because of the atmosphere. they have multiple terasses including one sundeck on the top of the roof!

There's a few issues with this hostel to be fair. The staff that check you in are unfriendly and do not promote the activities at the hostel or provide any information about the facilities. Someone stole my key card and I couldn't get 5 euro refund BEWARE. I got told off one morning because one guest was upset I made too much noise when I returned back drunk. Get over it, it's a hostel, stay at a hostel if you want quiet. Limited area to chill. Rooftop terrace not part of hostel CAUTION

Best Hostel I've stayed at so far! Staff make such a massive effort to make sure everyone's having a good time. The atmosphere is super laid back and friendly

Directions to the hostel were not very clear. Other than the the hostel was cheap. It had a nice public bar upstairs which was a tad expensive but worth it for a few drinks in the sun. They had a €3 breakfast option which was amazing. If you're looking for a hostel to have a good night's sleep DO NOT stay here. It is incredibly noisy but if that's what you're into you're to love it. Staff were friendly and the kitchens were perfect.

Laura was a fantastic host when it came to keeping everyone entertained – thankyou! It's not clear on the website that the terrace is actually separate from the hostel- I would have loved to have used it during the day to relax, but it was shut. The directions on the website are pretty vague. Please improve! Ensuite in each room is great if you're sharing with people you know, but in a dorm with 7 others, it's not very practical (& doesn't help when the others are messy!).

• 29th May 2014

Good times !!!

Laura who runs the events and catering for this place makes the hostel - her team are the best

One of the receptionist Sophie was very nice, very friendly and helpful along with the Argentinan guy in reception.

• 18th May 2014
  • Spain

It was a very nice hostel. The rooms and bathrooms were clean. And there was always a good atmosphere to meet new people and have a drink together.

• 16th May 2014
  • Belgium

Great easy to find from bus stop, busy thriving Hostel, good value.

Fantastic staff and great environment. Great location to check out the area.