8.7
Fabulous 1,343 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 1,343 Total Reviews
Oasis Backpackers' Hostel Malaga Located at Calle San Telmo 14, , Malaga.
Spain
Malaga 29008 Calle San Telmo 14
87% 1343
36.7218048 -4.4224268
    Rooms available

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
10th Aug 2016

Enjoyed my stay very much! Staff were amazing and guests were extremely nice... Even though I stayed over the 'feria' fiesta week (a very busy time of the year) staff always kept the hostel clean. Aswell as all the guests being very friendly and helpfull with learning the Spanish language and culture... I even extended my stay for my entire stay in Malaga, I highly recommend and definitely will to future travelers I meet

7th Aug 2016
5.1

By far the worst hostel I have stayed at in Spain. If you're fairly young, looking to party until the wee hours of the morning, don't care about your fellow roommates (in aspects of being inconsiderate) then this is the place for you. Stayed in a 8 bed ensuite-- The beds and pillows are so comfortable that it will keep you sore for days. The bathroom-- grimy. The staff-- meh. The location is actually pretty good-- 10-15 mins from the beach and central to the restraunts. Overall disappointing

2nd Aug 2016

Great place, great staff, and pub crawls full of people . Comfortable beds ! I reccomand !

• sammi_x
  • England, All Female Group, 25-30
1st Aug 2016

Great hostel! Good wifi, clean rooms and the fridge/freezer was a nice touch! Quite noisy on a nighttime due to buzzer on door (although is there for security) so can't really complain. Air con could be better, but overall good experience.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
31st Jul 2016

Great hostel! Stayed at the oasis in Granada and Malaga and both were great! Awesome jobs guys.

28th Jul 2016

Everything was good with the hostel itself, location, staff etc.., my only complaint is the clientele it attracts- mostly very young, loud, obnoxious, etc etc. Great if you're 18 and want to do SHOTS!!!, not so much for anything else.

• jamiej91
  • New Zealand, Female, 18-24
26th Jul 2016

I really enjoyed my time here! The staff are all so lovely and very helpful! Will go out of their way to give any advice or helping hand u may need. The location is perfect. Right by the main square and right next to all the night clubs. This place is definitely a party hostel but also a prime place to meet people. Only criticism I have - our bathroom within our room was so dirty & wasn't cleaned once while I was there. Bed sheets were also a little small for the bed & breakfast is €2.5

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
25th Jul 2016

Nice place with super nice staff. The only thing they can improve are the beds and the bed bug issue, which can simply be rectified by steaming the beds every second week. But other than that, it's an awesome place.

• Northern Ireland, Female, 18-24
25th Jul 2016

I stayed this week after a bitter separation from friends while travelling. Price was pretty good for last minute high season and more than worth it. As an unplanned lone traveller I felt at ease in the hostel as facilities and security were great, the staff welcoming and there is a contanst buzz of energy. The lay out is very sociable- I never even made it to the roof bar but the pub crawl and reception bar are great. I had a great time here and was able to forget my situation. Thanks Oasis!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
23rd Jul 2016
5.7

The air con in the rooms were useless. Bathroom was clean, kitchen another story especially after the couple grinding on it till the early hours. Took the bar tender (one with the man bun) 10minutes to get 1 beer cause he kept talking to anyone who walked past, almost lost it. Also they took my passport on check in and forgot to hand it back. I take 50% of the blame for this but they were sooo unhelpful sending it on in time to the next hostel that I missed it cause they waited 2 days!