Oasis Backpackers' Hostel Malaga

Fabulous 1547 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 18-24
8th Aug 2017
2.9

This hostel was quite bad and not worth the money. It felt very dirty. The rooms were sparse and the beds were uncomfortable. The bathroom and kitchen were very dirty. The rooftop bar is open to the public. It was VERY loud. I have travelled and stayed in hostels quite a bit, but I didn't feel safe there and left a night early (which is a first for me). I was supposed to stay in another oasis property in my next city, but was so disappointed in this hostel that I switched it. Don't stay here!

• alexcusteau
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
8th Aug 2017

Only stayed at this hostel for one night in order to catch a plane out of Malaga. I definitely will return as the staff were friendly, location was great and it was a very lively place. Overall a really good experience.

• nataliebowen96493462
  • England, Female, 18-24
7th Aug 2017

The best hostel I've ever stayed in. Very sociable and friendly. The pub crawl is definitely worth going on, they really look out for you, so if you're traveling alone you will feel safe. At each bar they check everyone is there to move on to the next one. Made my holiday one of the best I've had. As a female travelling alone I highly recommend.

4th Aug 2017

Good hostel for my one night in Málaga. Great location for walking around the city center. Everything was adequately clean & I overall enjoyed my stay.

• Spain, Female, 18-24
31st Jul 2017

Great atmosphere!!! Super social, everyone wanted to chat and hang out. Don't go unless you want to make some friends!

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
31st Jul 2017

Everything was perfect about this hostel! Wifi worked great! The rooms were perfect and so spacious the staff were awesome and the kitchen was actually useable!! Staff member Andrea runs the best pub crawl!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
28th Jul 2017

Great hostel! Drinking games every night and pub crawl was defintely worth the money. Lots of young people around to meet. Super nice, clean and spacious rooms.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
28th Jul 2017
4.9

The room was extremely dirty and I don't even want to start talking about the bathroom which was kind of disgusting. It was my third stay in this hostal but it was the worst stay by far. The room was extremely small, smaller than all the others I have stayed in so far and we hardly had enough space to walk past each other. This stay was definitely one of the worst in an Oasis Backpackers Hostal.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
23rd Jul 2017
2.9

Unfortunately, when we walked into our hostel room and we saw a cockroach running across the room. Later my friend saw one in the bathroom. The hostel was a good location but maybe need to improve cleanliness.

16th Jul 2017

The rooms are great, I was in a 10 person dorm and it was massive, and private bathroom was quite big too. The hostel does quite a lot of socialising events which is awesome. At night the hostel does drinking games so everyone rallies together before most people go on the pub crawl. Also a "meet and greet" everyday. Would be great if these events were promoted more though, rather than just a modest signboard. The rooftop bar is open to the general public which was a bit of a deterrent.