Oasis Backpackers' Hostel Malaga Reviews

Calle San Telmo 14, Malaga, Spain

1 shower for 10 persons is not much, breakfast was good for only 3 euros, the lounge on the roof is not actually not from the hostel, so it is not really a place to meet people because there are especially locals (in the weekend)

• 10th Sep 2015
  • Belgium
  • All Male Group, 18-24

everything awesome ! I love u Oasis :)

Enjoyed the stay, really good location. Good atmosphere and Staff were helpful and friendly. Would definitely stay again.

The stay was overall good. The only issue was the AC not turning on automatically as stated on it's label, always needed to ask for the remote at the reception. Good breakfast options. Great location at a quiet street few steps away from city heart.

Absolutely loved it here- we were so so happy during our stay and we felt completely at home. Thank you so much!

• 30th Aug 2015

The best hostel in Spain. Lovely stuff and atmophere

• 30th Aug 2015
  • Latvia

Absolutely loved this place! Did the pub crawl and the free walking tour. Highly recommended! The staff was great. I had checked out already but they gave me a key so I could use a locker in a bedroom to keep my laptop safe while I was doing the walking tour. These little details are the ones that make a difference!

though loved this city, this hostel was one of my worst. receptionists weren't kind at all. once had to wait for them to back reception for a half an hour. seriously, my friend's luggage was gone through by someone while going out. the bar is not only for who are in hostel, there were many local people, so couldn't make relationship between room mates. I'm afraid but I wouldn't be again.

Great hostel in a perfect location.

Great location near the main shopping area. Very clean and has good AC.

1 2 Next » last »