Oasis Backpackers' Hostel Malaga Reviews

Calle San Telmo 14, Malaga, Spain

At first the room looked good but closer looking my underneighbour had all bugs in bed and the bathroom was also filled with bugs. Airco on the room wasn't working properly everybody complained about the warmth and when asked if the staff good decrease temperature they just did not do it telling it was fine already. Going to Lisbon but defenitly not staying at oasis there

Excellent and spotless and about as centrally located as you can get.

Bed bugs are not acceptable. Breakfast was nice.

Our entire room of people left because of the bed bugs found everywhere in the hostel. I asked if this happens often, to which the worker replied "ya, we just give people their money back and send them on their way". Consider yourself warned about the disgusting and nonchalant attitude of the hostel toward its guests.

It is a great place to party. The animation staff (Laura, Seb, Clarence) are really fantastic and organize a ton of super fun events during the day and at night. HOWEVER, THERE ARE BED BUGS. The management of this hostel MUST address this problem. When I told the receptionist, she said "yea people told us there were bed bugs a week ago but cleaning staff didn't see anything". Are they blind?! Room 8 was absolutely INFESTED. Every single bed had them. The hostel must close and ELIMINATE BUGS

Fantastic hostel, we had the best week here! The atmosphere was second to none, with staff there who's main job is to make sure you have fun, you cant go wrong! Definitely a party hostel but still clean with good facilities and a great brekkie for 3 euro. Thanks guys for an amazing stay in Malaga!

Started as good. Few bumps during the stay that changed my decision. AC never worked in the room. Would ask reception got no help. My phone got stolen from my bed while I was sleeping which is not the hostels fault but was just creepy in general. And last the cream of the cream, BED BUGS on almost every single bed in my room. My brother was bit everywhere and you could see them crawling everywhere. Hostel refunded us last day but no help otherwise to get rid of them during our 5 night stay.

1 2 Next » last »