Oasis Backpackers' Hostel Sevilla Reviews

Calle de la Compañía 1, Seville, Spain

The staff was decent. The dining room has several tables and there are couches to sit on on every floor that I paid attention to, and there is a bar on the top floor with lots of space, plus a terrace. I heard good things about their breakfast, but didn't partake. The kitchen has a gas stove or two and several fridges, just not much room for multiple people to stand in there at once. People were LOUD very late, and the "please be courteous after 11" noise rule wasn't enforced. Pretty good stay.

Won't be an accurate review because this hostel was closed for renovations. Was a bit annoyed I didn't get an email informing me, and had to find out I needed to stay at their sister hostel only after I had arrived (requiring some backtracking). However Oasis Sevilla Palace was a fine hostel, friendly staff, comfortable beds, decent breakfast for 3€, only complaint was the wifi was very limited. Still feel I should've gotten a discount since Sevilla Palace is cheaper than Backpackers.

Great location - walking distance to major attractions. Clean hostel. Helpful staff who gives practical tips and recommendations. Strong wifi in both the common areas and rooms.

The hostel was great. The rooftop terrace was fun. Only think not perfect was that the hostel was closing in a few days for the winter and the staff was in party mode. A little less organized that week.

Nice enough place - clean and secure. WiFi does not work in the rooms which was frustrating. We were told the terrace/bar was closed when we tried to go and socialise at 4pm one day and 9pm another night - but both times staff were up there having food/drinks which seemed strange. With these areas closed it is not a good environment to meet new people.

This hostel is fantastic, the location, facilities and staff are all awesome! there are loads of activities available all from the hostel which the staff can give you information about. Highly recommend this hostel to everyone who wants to explore the real Seville.

Definitely the best hostel in Sevilla! Very central position, kind and helpful staff, nice and clean dorms and good breakfast. Highly recommended!!!

• 12th Oct 2015
  • Poland

Very social, clean and relaxed hostel. Staff was really friendly and caring. Of course the terras is a big plus, so nice to relax there and the drinks are at a good price so you can spent a long time there and be comfortable in the sun,sitting in the pool, reading a book, having a nap :) . Really nothing bad to say about this hostel, I defintly recomend it.

Great location and absolutely amazing stuff. Many many many thanks to Marco who found my camera and kept it safe for me after I left the hostel. Thanks Marco and everyone!

Great roof terrace to meet new people around tapas and beers. Excellent location next to an amazing structure called the mushroom. Staff was friendly and helpful.

• 6th Oct 2015

Excellent staff, extremely helpful. Great location. Terrific value for money.

Amazing stay. The staff really think about how they can always improve.

This is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. I ended up extending my stay for a week because the atmosphere here is incredibly comfortable. The beds are new, the bathrooms are nice, and the terrace is an amazing spot to chill and meet people. There is actually a staff attendant constantly restocking the free breakfast, which is quite generous, so nothing runs out like in most hostel breakfasts. I thank the staff for helping me make the most out of my time in Sevilla. Prime location.

• 1st Oct 2015

Well what a great stay Oasis Sevilla delivers! I have stayed in a number of hostels before but Oasis is without doubt truly the most welcoming and comfortable. The staff are exceptionally helpful, on hand to share their knowledge of the city and have useful contacts for guided walks (I would recommend the legends walking tour!!). The hostel itself is very modern and clean with the added bonus of the rooftop pool/bar. I can't recommend enough.... I ended up staying for an additional 2 nights. :)

• 30th Sep 2015

The Oasis hostel is one of those places that you have to stay in your life. If you stay in Seville don't miss this place. Valentina, Marco and Aaron know very well how to run a hostel and also they give to you the best advices about Seville (Ask them about the tapas and restaurants places). About the facilities of the hostel I can just rate them 100%. Surprise yourself and check out this unbelievable hostel.

It was a nice and clean hostel to stay in!

• 29th Sep 2015

Great hostel! Very good staff:) would stay again!

• 29th Sep 2015

I had a fantastic time at Oasis! the staff was excellent with recommendations and just all around friendly people. ItS very easy to meet people here because of the terrace and pool (I had great converasation and cervezas). I highy reccommend this hostel if you want a traditional experience in Seville!

Had a great time at oasis Seville! Lovely rooftop area and great staff:)

By far the coolest hostel of my month long backpacking trip. The entire staff is awesome. The dinner made at the hostel is delicious. I suggest eat dinner there every night. Staff is all legends in my book. They are super friendly and always good for a chat. I can't wait to come back.

• 25th Sep 2015