Oasis Backpackers' Hostel Sevilla

Superb 1310 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 1310 Total Reviews

15th May 2017

I think the best part of staying at a hostel is the people you meet. The people I met were 80% of my satisfaction with this hostel. The other 20% was the washer and dryer situation. It was newly installed which is totally understandable (the kinks need to be worked out) however, they still owe me $3.50 for a load of laundry that didn't get washed. I put in the money, it didn't work and I wasn't reimbursed. I also think I found mold in the shower. Not sure. No fan so I wouldn't be surprised.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
12th May 2017
6.9

Pretty good place pool is a bit small staff were really friendly and helpful but facilities overall were not so good

10th May 2017

Great hostel. Clean rooms and bathrooms. Rooftop area is nice. Friendly staff.

10th May 2017
7.1

My time in Sevilla was great, but not exactly because of the hostel. The layout is not very conducive to meeting people. The bathroom cleanliness was hit or miss for the ensuite ones, but the bathroom down stairs looked like it hadn't been cleaned in days. My bed was creaky at first, but I adjusted the mattress and that solved the problem. They definitely need to have more power outlets, as opposed to the one power strip in the corner. The kitchen is a very small area and gets cramped quickly.

19th Apr 2017

Oasis Backpacker's Hostel was amazing. The staff was very welcoming and friendly. Room was clean and bed was comfortable. The rooftop atmosphere was lovely. I would definitely stay here again if I return to Sevilla!

Thank you for your lovely review! Cheers! Oasis Team

• Canada, Female, 18-24
15th Apr 2017

Beds are tiny and somewhat uncomfortable, and the cleanliness is not always 100% but the amazing rooftop makes this hostel worth it! The pool and bar are great. The staff are very sweet and the location is good, overall would definitely recommend!

Thank you so much for the amazing feedback! Happy to hear you had a great time and enjoy the beautiful view from the lovely terrace :) We will have in mind to improve the cleanliness. Looking forward to seeing you soon. Safe travel, Oasis Team

• Slovenia, Female, 18-24
12th Apr 2017

Perfect location in the city centre, good atmosphere, great terase and the pool. Definitely a place to stay in Seville if you want to meet a lot of people and hung out with them. Till next time Oasis Seville!

Thank you Lara!! We hope to see you again soon !! Take care! Oasis Team

• USA, Male, 31-40
9th Apr 2017

Such an amazing hostel! The staff was super friendly & very knowledgeable about the city. The place was very clean, had a great kitchen & awesome bar. I'll definitely be back & definitely recommend the place to any looking for a great place to stay! Cheer!

Thank you so much for writing a review!! We hope you can come back and visit again soon!!

• Australia, Female, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
1st Apr 2017

I enjoyed my stay here. The staff are friendly, the location is great, the dorms rooms are bright and clean and the rooftop bar was a great addition. The showers tended to run cold for me if I hopped in right after someone else, which was annoying.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
31st Mar 2017

Big shoutout to all the incredible staff, in particular Bobby who was an absolute legend

Thank you!! Come back and visit soon!! Oasis Team