Oasis Backpackers' Hostel Sevilla Reviews

Calle de la Compañía 1, Seville, Spain

Nice hostel in good location.

Great stay at Oasis. We initially had some problems with the booking die to some computer trouble but the staff couldn't have been more helpful when it came to fixing this.

• 15th Jul 2014

It was a great hostel! Great atmosphere, with many opportunities to meet new people by the pool.

• 25th Jun 2014

Staff are involved in social life of hostel but little else. Some brilliant, some clearly there for a free ride. Wifi is awful, doesn't work in bedrooms, only in communal areas/ corridors. Social life was great, easy to meet people and small enough to know everyone. Location excellent, right next to busy plaza full of restaurants and easy access to tourist sights.

I liked this place, it has a pool at the top and a great place to meet people. Very centralized in the city and quiet at night to sleep. I had a good view from my room and met amazing people there. The staff is helpful, although some times the volunteers not as much. Nevertheless, I liked the place.

Best atmosphere at any hostel, rooftop bar/pool is awesome especially with the heat of Seville. The group of girls (and some of the guys) that work there are super fun and will go out with everyone, we had a blast when they did. They cook breakfast and dinner for a few euros and was great. Our only issue was with the manager Pedro who screwed one of us out of 15€ for a bar crawl that didn't happen. He came off as selfish and fairly lazy. Even with that hostel was one of the most fun we've seen.

I had an up and down stay here because I got sick (nothing to do with hostel hygiene) so I didn't get the full experience. Still, what I did experience, I loved and I would recommend the place. The only negative is the kitchen is all the way at the top of the hostel which can make it a small pain to get to easily

The supposedly ¨24 hour bar¨ opened at 4pm and closed at 10.30pm, and additionally, the pool - a main luring point for my party - was out of use for almost our entire stay. This was extremely disappointing.

Really great location and atmosphere for meeting people, rooms were nice with good ensuite bathrooms and lovely big terrace as a common area. Kitchen didn't seem too clean or well equipped but wasn't needed due to communal dinners being fairly good value. Staff were generally really lovely, however, the fact that no one was getting paid led to some rudeness and one guy not turning up for his shift when needed. Had an amazing stay though

Great hostel. It even has a rooftop pool right beside a beautiful church. My room overlooked the plaza week with that big white wooden structure thing it washcloth great.

Blankets had lint from the previous guest, it gets pretty loud at nights, internet is slow.

I had a really enjoyable stay here at Oasis hostel,the staff were friendly and the atmosphere was excellent they showed me all the excellent tourist places to visit a thoroughly enjoyable stay,thanks a lot chicos!!

• 22nd May 2014
  • Bulgaria

A friendly base for exploring Seville! When I was there the hostel was full but it didn't seem so -most of the rooms were taken up by Italian College students for two weeks. Nevertheless the excellent KATIE made every guest feel welcome right from walking in the door and as a single traveler I found this created an inclusive atmosphere which was great for meeting other travelers. My only minor criticism is the breakfast was quite variable as was its welcome -some staff didn't want to be there.

Really fun staff, clean rooms (although my linen hadn't been changed before I checked in, I let them know and they fixed it right away - simple mistake and it was handled well). Breakfast was a little sad though, warm milk for the cereal and cold coffee. But lots of good advice at reception!

Located in the centro of city, 15mins walk from bus station. Nice staff, nice atomosfere. Definitely I'll choose oasis if I went back to sevilla.

• 1st May 2014
  • China

I made a reservation for 5 people in an 8 bed mixed. When we arrived, we were told we were being split up into two rooms. When asked the reason, the receptionist told us it was because we only booked our stay the day before, which was not true. My room was not clean, and the other people in my room were living at the hostel. There were clothes and toiletries everywhere. The door was never locked and it didnt feel secure to me. I was very disappointed.

Cleanliness probably the main thing. Empty bottles often all over terrace.

As a solo traveller, Oasis Backpackers was the perfect place to stay in Seville. I loved sitting up on the rooftop overlooking Las Setas, lying in the sun by the pool. There is an awesome new bar and the staff are very friendly, making family dinners and taking you out.

Went as a solo traveller and had an amazing time. Rooftop dinners, rooftop terrace and pool, fun with friends and a clean well kept hostel....what more do you need? It was celestial, astronomical, heavenly. Some might say Paradisiacal. The staff of; Marcus, Fin, Pedro, Katy, Richie, Ryan and Abraham were very fun! (And very attractive if I'm being honest!, they shnooed me).

• 21st Apr 2014

Best hostel i have been so far! Very clean and confortable! The staff is very helpful and very friendly! My friend and I had a great time!

• 6th Apr 2014