Oasis Backpackers' Hostel Sevilla Reviews

Calle de la Compañía 1, Seville, Spain

While the rooftop pool and bar are great, it's unfortunate that it's this hostel's only redeeming quality. Having one bathroom for an 8 bed dorm (one toilet and shower) is ridiculous and it just seems like they tried to cram as many beds possible into a small space. The facilities are okay but the space is so crammed in the rooms and bathrooms that it feels like you are constantly on top of your roommates. The staff was nice but they didn't have much insight on anything besides beer and nachos.

Great location! The only thing I didn't like was how crammed the rooms were.. They are pretty small rooms to have 4 bunk beds.. The lockers provided were great and had a great rooftop patio!

Really good hostel- the pool on the roof was an absolute godsend in the blazing Seville heat, and the rooms were clean and comfortable. Good location and good for solo travellers- I met people easily. Not really a party hostel, but there was a bar on the roof etc.

Nice hostel, a lot of possibilities for activities with the hostel. Clean bathroom, nice roof terrace with little pool. Breakfast only starts from 9 o'clock, but because my Spanish course started at 9,15, they prepared the breakfast during the time I stayed a little earlier. Security good with keycards!

Had a bad experience here because my room overlooked the plaza, was next to the washroom, and was also above the club attached to the hostel. It made it very difficult to sleep on any given night. Otherwise, the location is good and the staff are friendly. The rooftop terrace is very nice as well.

Great hostel with a cool rooftop. Unfortunately in our room there was a huge amount of street light coming in and there was a large amount of noise from the bar below. Staff are great and the food they make is really good.

Great hostel in a central location with the most amazing staff to help you with all your needs. Stay here and you won't be disappointed!

The guys at the reception are really friendly and helpful, a pleasure to hang out with them. They are relaxed, yet everything is well taken care of, and the location is simply unbeatable! The terrace swimming pool is also pretty cool.

Everything is perfect, excellent!!! Especially all staffs are so nice, kind, helpful!! I really appreciate the staffs Marco, Valentina, Aron, Sara!!! Take care my friends!!

Great hostel with lovley staff and a nice atmosphere! The hostel is one of the best hostels I've been in, the location can't be better and the facilities is great whit all you need for a good price (AND a pool + bar on the rooftop thats awesome. Thats what i liked the most, the common areas, where its really nice to just hang out. ) and informative staff that helps with tours and informations and everything!

• 26th Apr 2015
  • Sweden

The hostel was in a great location and the staff was very friendly and helpful!

Best hostel ever!!! Staff very kind and helpful and always ready to have fun! Highly recommended to anyone. Location, clearness and facilities at the top. Next time still there.

• 22nd Apr 2015

The hostel isprobably one of the best I've ever been in.It's located quite well,you can reach everything in a good walking distance.The facilities are in a good condition, just the bottom bunk bed is quite low so it's likely that you bang your had. There is a nice kitchen and a good bar which also serves food.They are having loads of activities happening and the staff is always up for fun.The hostel actually has everything you can which for.The rooftop terrace with pool is great for a chill out.

My only complaint is that the water in the shower did not stay warm long enough.

Had a great time at hostal oasis sevilla! The hostel is lovely and the staff are great. Viva Napoli!!!

Thank you! We had a great time as well with you here! Hope to see you soon again in Seville. Viva Napoli and Ireland!!!!!

Internet doesn't work in the rooms!!! Atmosphere could be better...

We are always glad to receive our customers´ review so we can have the chance to improve our service when possible. We hope you'll have another chance to visit us in Seville to change your mind!! We´ll do as much as we can to provide you the best atmosphere ever!!

Perfect location! Beautiful Hostel! Thereis also a rooftop bar with a pool and you can have sangria or beer for only 1.5€! They alao serve meal and breakfast! In the 6 bed room the bathroom was include and was big and clean! Washing and drying your clothes cost 8€ BUT they do it for you and they even fold your clothes! Awesome hostel, totally recommend it!

I stayed at Oasis backpackers hostel for two nights and really enjoyed my stay, the breakfast was good, I particularly liked the roof terrace and bar and the staff at the hostel including the Italian guy who gave me his bottom bunk bed.. The walking tour was really cool and the hostel is right by the Setas, really good location. I'd definitely stay again, really liked this hostel it's near everything and clean. Thanks, I've already recommended it to other travellers.

Thank you very much for your review! We're very glad you enjoyed your stay here and we hope to see you again!!

Wonderfully decorated and friendly, informative staff, and situated right next to the mushrooms! They have a nice rooftop bar & pool as well, a very cool hostel. Only thing is that some people were very loud in the bar past midnight, which was a annoying as this hostel isnt the party one. Still, excellent hostel.

Awesome place! Wicked staff and terrace, nice sized kitchen and bedrooms and just a great vibe to the place. Located near a lot of cool bars and cafes and very easy to get access to the walking tours from the hostel. Loved it here and will be coming back to Sevilla to see the staff here before I leave spain