Oasis Backpackers' Hostel Sevilla Reviews

Calle de la Compañía 1, Seville, Spain

Located in the centro of city, 15mins walk from bus station. Nice staff, nice atomosfere. Definitely I'll choose oasis if I went back to sevilla.

• 1st May 2014
  • China

I made a reservation for 5 people in an 8 bed mixed. When we arrived, we were told we were being split up into two rooms. When asked the reason, the receptionist told us it was because we only booked our stay the day before, which was not true. My room was not clean, and the other people in my room were living at the hostel. There were clothes and toiletries everywhere. The door was never locked and it didnt feel secure to me. I was very disappointed.

Cleanliness probably the main thing. Empty bottles often all over terrace.

As a solo traveller, Oasis Backpackers was the perfect place to stay in Seville. I loved sitting up on the rooftop overlooking Las Setas, lying in the sun by the pool. There is an awesome new bar and the staff are very friendly, making family dinners and taking you out.

Went as a solo traveller and had an amazing time. Rooftop dinners, rooftop terrace and pool, fun with friends and a clean well kept hostel....what more do you need? It was celestial, astronomical, heavenly. Some might say Paradisiacal. The staff of; Marcus, Fin, Pedro, Katy, Richie, Ryan and Abraham were very fun! (And very attractive if I'm being honest!, they shnooed me).

• 21st Apr 2014

Best hostel i have been so far! Very clean and confortable! The staff is very helpful and very friendly! My friend and I had a great time!

• 6th Apr 2014

Oasis hostels are ridiculously awesome! Amazing time all around. Had family style dinners every night that helped meet people with a delicious cheap meal. The rooms were great, everything felt comfortable, staff was super friendly and fun. Had a mix of older and younger people and everyone felt welcome. Such a fun time!

So great that I've booked the hostel again for my next stay! A very chilled vibe, great location and good value for money.

• 4th Apr 2014

Nice hostel, Nice staff really loves it.

1 2 Next » last »