Oasis Backpackers' Hostel Sevilla Reviews

Calle de la Compañía 1, Seville, Spain

Increíble la experiencia! Repetiría sin lugar a duda. Buen trato, ambiente genial, desayuno fresco y rico, limpieza bastante buena...podría seguir, pero prefiero que vayan ustedes y lo vean.

• 24th Sep 2015
  • Spain

This is really a great place to stay in Sevilla! Comfortable rooms, superfriendly staff, clean and tidy area, fantastic terrace on the roof with amazing view, and also they offer plenty of various tours around the city centre! Highly recommended!

• 23rd Sep 2015
  • Latvia

I have been in over 40 countries and I have stayed in many many hotels and hostels, and I must say that this was definitely on my top 5 list over nicest stays ever. I have already recommended this place to all of my friends. The staff was amazing. My only regret about Oasis Backpackers' Hostel Sevilla is that I only planned to stay there for one night. I WILL come back. I promise! :) Thank you!

• 22nd Sep 2015

Best Hostel in Spain! I loved especially the roof top terrace with the pool. The staff was nice too and gave good advice about restaurants etc. Grazie ragazzi!

Oasis Hostel is great! You feel like home as it is just a normal house. It's cozy and the staff is great. They treat you as friends and not as clients. Breakfast is free!!! I loved it to be here. Thanks.

• 21st Sep 2015
  • Denmark

Very nice stay. People were lovely, welcoming and very friendly. Will defiantly be coming to stay again. Very clean and a great location. Fabulous!

• 17th Sep 2015

Really excellent hostel

only stayed one night because I was on my way to barcelona but the hostel was very nice and helpful. the rooftop terrace and pill were awesome.

Fantastic Hostel in a great location in Sevilla! I didn't know what to expect when I arrived as it was my first time visiting the city, but the friendly atmsophere and interesting design of the hostel make it a perfect place to settle and relax into a new travelling experience. I would highly recommend this place for a workexchange. Thanks guys x

• 12th Sep 2015

Hostel was clean and rooms as well. Staff were helpful. Atmosphere wasn't that great but may be due to the time of year. Only negative is that They are quite particular with eating and drinking your own food on the terrace and are only allowed in the kitchen.

Actually an amazing location. So close to the mushroom or whatever it's called, and a lot of good food/shopping areas next to the hostel. Facilities were good except on the second floor there was no wifi, which didn't bother me but is something to fix. No atmosphere really as its a big hostel and commune areas were minimal. But overall a really nice stay!

Very friendly reception staff!!

• 5th Sep 2015

Nice hostel, pool top bar is perfect for meeting people and the atrium looks amazing. The location is top notch, about 50m off the main square! Kitchen is small but well equipped for the number of people using it. Great hotel for single travellers as every chills out up top where the bar, kitchen and pool are all beside each other. Don't forget to shower before getting in the pool! Only sour point is the price is a bit high!

The stay at Oasis was really nice! I enjoyed the terrace, the pool and the nice locatiotion of the hostel. You are directly in the city to gor for some tapas or to visit the historical center. I would definitely recommend the hostel, because of the clean and cozy rooms, the great help of the stuff and nice evenings with the other guests. You will see me again!

• 3rd Sep 2015

Average hostel, not really good, not really bad. The Wifi was sketchy unless you sit n the reception. The terrace and pool are nice but don't really serve as a common area too well so the hostel didn't seem to have much atmosphere. Rooms are quite basic. The space between bottom bunk and top is really low so my partner kept hitting her head.

200% recommended. They deserve it. The best set of people I met on my trip :) Cheers

The staff were very friendly and would join us in exploring city or go out for drinks. The hostel has interesting messages pasted all around. It is within walking ditance of everything in city.

Very clean and beautiful hostel. Excellent location, however, very noisy at night because of the bar next to the hostel. Pool and rooftop bar were really amazing, however too bad we couldn't eat our own meal at the terrace.

• 26th Aug 2015
  • Belgium

Really great facilities, atmosphere and location! Also really clean and has a good terrace :)...such a fun and sociable place to be.

• 24th Aug 2015

Though I only stayed for one night, I still really enjoyed myself at Oasis. The terrace upstairs has a cool bar and a great atmosphere for meeting new people. The beds were also pretty comfortable, for a hostel.