Oasis Backpackers' Hostel Sevilla Reviews

Calle de la Compañía 1, Seville, Spain

Blankets had lint from the previous guest, it gets pretty loud at nights, internet is slow.

I had a really enjoyable stay here at Oasis hostel,the staff were friendly and the atmosphere was excellent they showed me all the excellent tourist places to visit a thoroughly enjoyable stay,thanks a lot chicos!!

• 22nd May 2014
  • Bulgaria

A friendly base for exploring Seville! When I was there the hostel was full but it didn't seem so -most of the rooms were taken up by Italian College students for two weeks. Nevertheless the excellent KATIE made every guest feel welcome right from walking in the door and as a single traveler I found this created an inclusive atmosphere which was great for meeting other travelers. My only minor criticism is the breakfast was quite variable as was its welcome -some staff didn't want to be there.

Really fun staff, clean rooms (although my linen hadn't been changed before I checked in, I let them know and they fixed it right away - simple mistake and it was handled well). Breakfast was a little sad though, warm milk for the cereal and cold coffee. But lots of good advice at reception!

Located in the centro of city, 15mins walk from bus station. Nice staff, nice atomosfere. Definitely I'll choose oasis if I went back to sevilla.

I made a reservation for 5 people in an 8 bed mixed. When we arrived, we were told we were being split up into two rooms. When asked the reason, the receptionist told us it was because we only booked our stay the day before, which was not true. My room was not clean, and the other people in my room were living at the hostel. There were clothes and toiletries everywhere. The door was never locked and it didnt feel secure to me. I was very disappointed.

1 2 Next » last »