Oasis Backpackers' Hostel Sevilla Reviews

Calle de la Compañía 1, Seville, Spain

Loved the small pool on top of the roof next to the bar, almost didn't want to leave the hostel.

• 29th May 2015

A great, clean hostel with very helpful staff, a nice atmosphere and a welcoming pool for cooling off!

Wifi not accessible in dorm rooms which was extremely annoying. Super hot in the rooms too, which also were very cramped. Otherwise a good stay.

While the rooftop pool and bar are great, it's unfortunate that it's this hostel's only redeeming quality. Having one bathroom for an 8 bed dorm (one toilet and shower) is ridiculous and it just seems like they tried to cram as many beds possible into a small space. The facilities are okay but the space is so crammed in the rooms and bathrooms that it feels like you are constantly on top of your roommates. The staff was nice but they didn't have much insight on anything besides beer and nachos.

Thank you for your feedback. It'll help us to improve as much as we can our standards We want to inform you that we have 1 bathroom every 6 guests, that is in order with the stardards of hostels. For any future chance, we suggest you to book a bed in a 4/6 beds dorm, so there'll be less people to share the bathroom with. We are also very surprised on your comment on the bar, as the guys always offer a big variety of homemade food and drinks. Hope next time you'll have more time to try our menu

Nice, with that Party flair and the Pool. Loved the Cocktails and the italian Staff.

Great hostel! Really good location, within walking distance of pretty much everything. Awesome and very helpful staff, they stay in the empty beds in the dorms, so I couldn't tell who worked there, and who was a guest! One bathroom for a full 8 bed dorm was sometimes not enough, and the bathroom didn't smell the greatest. Free breakfast was great, they have the best cereal. There is a club right below the corner rooms, so bring earplugs. Overall great stay though!

Great hostel, great reception. Friendly staff, clean environment, close to the action. The rooms are a bit crammed, I couldn't sit up in my bed. But the bed was comfortable. No personal outlets, lockers available. They did my laundry for 8 euros and folded them nicely :) overall great!

Great location! The only thing I didn't like was how crammed the rooms were.. They are pretty small rooms to have 4 bunk beds.. The lockers provided were great and had a great rooftop patio!

Really good hostel- the pool on the roof was an absolute godsend in the blazing Seville heat, and the rooms were clean and comfortable. Good location and good for solo travellers- I met people easily. Not really a party hostel, but there was a bar on the roof etc.

Nice hostel, a lot of possibilities for activities with the hostel. Clean bathroom, nice roof terrace with little pool. Breakfast only starts from 9 o'clock, but because my Spanish course started at 9,15, they prepared the breakfast during the time I stayed a little earlier. Security good with keycards!

Was great, nice rooftop pool

I had a great time staying at the hostel for approximately 5 nights. The staff was very friendly. Every night they had a dinner that was available on the rooftop terrace and a bar as well. They offer pub crawls and daily events.

Had a bad experience here because my room overlooked the plaza, was next to the washroom, and was also above the club attached to the hostel. It made it very difficult to sleep on any given night. Otherwise, the location is good and the staff are friendly. The rooftop terrace is very nice as well.

Great hostel with a cool rooftop. Unfortunately in our room there was a huge amount of street light coming in and there was a large amount of noise from the bar below. Staff are great and the food they make is really good.

Great hostel in a central location with the most amazing staff to help you with all your needs. Stay here and you won't be disappointed!

I had an absolute wonderful time staying at Oasis hostel in Sevilla. All of the staff were extremely helpful and I felt right at home as soon as I got there. The hostel is very inexpensive for what you get and the facilities are cleaned daily. They offer all kinds of events in order to get to know the city and make sure that you have a great time there. I also have a food allergy and the were more than accommodating to my needs.

• 27th Apr 2015

The guys at the reception are really friendly and helpful, a pleasure to hang out with them. They are relaxed, yet everything is well taken care of, and the location is simply unbeatable! The terrace swimming pool is also pretty cool.

Everything is perfect, excellent!!! Especially all staffs are so nice, kind, helpful!! I really appreciate the staffs Marco, Valentina, Aron, Sara!!! Take care my friends!!

Great hostel with lovley staff and a nice atmosphere! The hostel is one of the best hostels I've been in, the location can't be better and the facilities is great whit all you need for a good price (AND a pool + bar on the rooftop thats awesome. Thats what i liked the most, the common areas, where its really nice to just hang out. ) and informative staff that helps with tours and informations and everything!

• 26th Apr 2015
  • Sweden

The hostel was in a great location and the staff was very friendly and helpful!