Oasis Backpackers' Hostel Sevilla Reviews

Calle de la Compañía 1, Seville, Spain

Cramped environment, no air conditioning, bathrooms not to standard, no new towels

Very nice hostel with helpful staff and everything you need.

Rooftop pool and bar, definitely a bonus, as well as the location. Some of the staff seemed very conceited and obnoxious though. You had to ask for everything (whereas other hostels give you information about the hostel and city without you even having to blink) and after asking they got unfriendly. Made my stay only half as enjoyable as it could have been.

The staff was TERRIBLE. I asked them questions typical of a traveling person, and their responses were rude. Typical questions such as how long to get to the airport, where should I pick up a cab, etc... were answered very rudely and like they didn't care that I was a paying customer. I've stayed in plenty of hostels and this was the worst service.

I had a perfect stay there. The hostel is located in the city center, all attractions reachable by walking. The pool on the terrace is a real advantage considering the temperatures in Sevilla. The staff is very friendly, the rooms are very secured (access by a magnetic card, safe box with a code for each person in the room) and it's very clean. I will definitively consider going back there if I need to stay again in Sevilla.

• 23rd Jun 2015

Second time has been better than the first. I love it here.

Good hostel in a good location. Only problem was there was only one fan in our shared room which another occupant decided to take full ownership of so it only suited their bed, so it got quite hot. Everything was rather clean and the roof top with the pool had a good atmosphere for relaxing in the afternoon.

Great location and easy to find. The terrace and pool was a great place to chill and have a few sangrias! Bunk beds were slightly small and not much space for luggage, but the lockers were spacious. The rules of not being able to have your own food or drink on the terrace was a shame, but can understand with the hostel having its own bar. Bar man Aaron was great! Would stay here again.

Nice stay. Great pool and terrace.

Amazing hostel!! I am trying to think something negative and I can't, clean, safe, perfect location and the staff working there is so friendly and willing to help you. I recommended it without a doubt.

• 15th Jun 2015

Clean, terrace is great. Kitchen is spacious. Free breakfast is solid. They won't let you eat food you make out on the terrace though. Seems bizarre, its not like people seeing my food will then decide not to buy theirs...staff were ok, most I thought were fellow backpackers. Two different guys went out of their way to help! The free walking tour they host is great. Skip the flamenco night and go to casa de La memoria. Great location!! Overall a good stay.

Wonderful hostel! Comfortable rooms, AMAZING location and the staff topped it all :) a small hostel, so it was easy to , meet people because it had a very home-y feel. Definitely one of my favorite hostels during our trip across Spain.

• 13th Jun 2015

Really great staff and atmosphere although the rooms weren't so nice

Good hostel right in the centre of the city. Rooms were a little small but still was a good fit and the facilities were great.

Friendly, helpful staff and a great atmosphere in the hostel. It's very clean and tidy with everything well organised. I was very happy with my experience and I would recommend this hostel to others.

• 10th Jun 2015
  • South Korea

Love the pool at the roof! Beautifully decorated, very clean hostel!

• 9th Jun 2015
  • Turkey

Is the best hostel ever,beautiful people,beautiful rooms,perfect view,the hostel has great location,It was quite close to everything and easy to find it.reasonable price, clean room, modern atmosphere.

• 7th Jun 2015

Potentially the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Great facilities, great staff and awesome common areas (including a rooftop bar and pool) so meeting other travellers was great. This made Seville a very sociable and enjoyable time for me. Would highly recommend this hostel! 100%

This is easily one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. The rooftop pool is great, it's no more than a 10 minute walk from everything you want to see (except maybe Plaza de Espana), and the staff was so friendly! Plus the roof bar has good food and is a great place to meet people to go out with.

nice place, great atmosphere.