Oasis Backpackers Mansion Lisboa Reviews

Rua de Santa Catarina, 24, Lisbon, Portugal

Small cosy hostel compared to some big chains like St Christopher's Inn's. The staff were amazing, really made the place for me, super helpful and organized. The food was epic, it's €7.50 for a 3 course meal and it is more than worth the money. All in all my favourite hostel so far!

Chill hostel. Great atmosphere. Cali girl loves it here and I want to go back.

Loved this hostel. Really easy to meet people, staff were friendly. No complaints

Great atmosphere, great for solo travelers. Dinner every night is good. Try the walking tour, it's a relaxed, fun introduction to the city.

Loved my stay here. It was a mini paradise, a utopia of orphan travelers that banded together. The staff was a great bunch with big personalities. I would like to go back very soon!

Had an absolutely amazing stay here, everyone was really welcoming and it always took me by surprise when everyone remembered my name. The food was incredible, I even asked for a few recipes myself and would probably come back and stay here just so I could eat! The ONLY problem was that my safe didn't work but I was in a pretty safe room and I hid my stuff accordingly so it really wasn't the end of the world. Would 100% recommend this hostel to everyone.

• 9th Oct 2014

Absolutely fantastic hostel. Walking tour that runs daily is sensational. The bar offers nice cheap drinks. Good wifi. There is a family like dinner each night that gets everyone together and allows you to meet other travellers. Would definitely recommend.

Fantastic hostel! Staff are extremely friendly and loads of fun to hang out with (we love you Caity). Cheap drinks at the bar, great vibes, excellent location and very clean - what more could you want! Will definitely come back.

It's great if you want to party. It isn't so great if you want to go to bed early (as some people in my room, they looked quite angry). But yes, if you are young-minded and you want to enjoy, it's a very good choice. The staff is great, they organize things every now and then, the bar is cheap and the common areas are packed all time with great people :) If you just want a place to go to sleep early, look for something else :)

The best hostel I've been to during my trip to Portugal. Is excellent for who is traveling alone! Every night there is an activity, the dinners are great and the walking tour is awesome!

• 16th Sep 2014

Overall positive experience, but should think more about facilities(toilets, for example, in 10 bed- just one toilet/shower, massive queue in the morning), pub crawl- boring, basic get drunk just in one bar, no bottle opener in the whole hostel(!!!). Really good offer on city tour with Taylor, really passionate and lisabon-loving guide.

• 10th Sep 2014
  • Latvia

Nice hostel, well located in Lisbon, but the kitchen that you can use is not that clean, and often crowded. Nevertheless, we like staying here

Perfect hostel, great atmosphere and very social. Loved the food! Definitely a hostel of good service, would highly recommend.

I think that is the best Hostel if you are traveling alone! I known a lot of interesting people from everywhere, from New York, Germany, France, Australia! And the staff was so good and friendly with everyone! Come on! If you want to visit Lisbon, you have to go to Oasis Hostel! "Enjoy Lisbon (WITH OASIS HOSTEL) or die!"

Nice hostel with a great terrace area, facilities were good with a big kitchen and all the stuff you could need but was often over crowded, location is walking distance to night life, overall a good hostel

Amazing hostel, not too big so it's very easy to meet people! There's a very social and welcoming vibe in the hostel and the breakfast and diners are cheap and amazing. Great value for your money!

The hostel is amazing. Great location (near bars, the city center and all you need) the staff is very friendly and ready to help you with anything you may need. Everything in the hostel worked very well and they have various activities to help you meet lisbon the best possible way! I super recommend the hostel.

I had a great time at the Oasis in Lisbon. Very clean, good vibe, always something going on during the day or the evening. Very friendly staff - Catarina, Hugo, Taylor, Ruby - all very great people. Stayed here at the beginning of my trip and again at the end. Would go back and stay there again in a heartbeat.

I really liked my stay. The location, the building, the atmosphere is all great. It really exceeded my expactiations.

• 20th Aug 2014
  • Sweden

Great hostel, amazing atmosphere and really nice rooms. Only problem is that things get stolen here. My iPod was stolen and everyone in my room had checked out when I left the room that morning and when I can back the cleaners/bed makers were in there.. Suss. And then the next day a girls iPod got stolen too. We informed reception but they really didn't seem to care at all. So be careful of your valuable when staying here! Apart from that it was a really good hostel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3