Oasis Backpackers Mansion Lisboa Reviews

Rua de Santa Catarina, 24, Lisbon, Portugal

The hostel was recommended by Miguel Coutinho

• 7th Feb 2016

Amazing hostel full of events and nice common area. Toilets a bit crowed, not too many.

Amazing hostel, very cosy and clean :)

Hostel has a really good vibe. Staff is really friendly and the walking tour with Catarina is really worth it for a locals point of view on the city. Really enjoyed my stay in Oasis. P.s. Bartender Miguel makes a killer sangria

By far the best hostel I've ever stayed in! I was only going to stay 4 nights and I've been here for a week now. The staff are so friendly and helpful, they really go above and beyond to make you feel like you're part of their family and make sure you're having a great time. The bar is great and well priced and Miguel is always up for a chat, he also gave me lots of advice about where to go and what to do. The food is incredible and great value for money. Would stay here 100 times over!

Amazing stay, amazing food!

Great staff! Super nice and very helpful. Great breakfast and affordable. Rooms were so clean. The tub was a little rusty though. One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at!

Oasis is the dopest place for any traveller looking to meet good people, great food and all in one of the best places I stayed. Whether it was the staff like Azzurra, Eva, Juliet, Vinny or Miguel- they all made my experience there a pleasure! Thanks for the great stay to everyone, see you again soon no doubt! Peace

Great hostel! The Oasis is a chain so they definitely know what they are doing. Fun, engaging staff that knows a lot about where to go in Lisbon. Had a great time.

I had intended to stay for only one night, but ended up extending my stay several times. Excellent location. Clean dorms & bathrooms, & a 24-hour receptionist. Other than the essentials, it has a cosy, home-like feel AND a chilled party vibe. The nightly family dinners are great for socialising & there's always an event afterwards (e.g. A bar crawl in nearby Bairro Alto). You can also stay in & meet people on the patio - bar's open till late. The staff are warm, welcoming & simply amazing!

• 10th Dec 2015

Would recommend to anyone! All the staff are amazing! Atmosphere was great! We will be back! I have not a bad word to say!

It has been a great experience, its a hostel really well located and fully recommendable.

Best atmosphere and awesome location. Had dinner in the hostel and it was very good and for a fair price considering restaurants in central Lisbon. Staff is the best value for sure, I had a great time at Oasis and I would definitely come back in my next trip to Lisbon.

Very very nice hostel! Clean and nicely located. Easy to walk to major sights from there. Employees are very nice. The food is cheap and amazing! Highly recommended.

Great hosts, good food and great location. Where do you find a hostel with a garden and a great cook!

• 17th Nov 2015

Hostel is an awesome spot. Afternoon beers watching the sunset in the hill is sick! Staff are friendly, good prices for meal deals and drinks. Really social place. Highly recommend it.

• 14th Nov 2015

This hostel was recommended by a friend and I'm glad I stayed here. It has a very nice atmosphere. The staff were fun to be around but they were also very professional! All of them were extremly friendly and helpful. Both breakfast and dinner were delicious and affordable. It was a great way to meet other travelers. There was only one bathroom shared by 8-10 people but there's an extra one down by the reception so I never had to wait. Overall, great hostel!

The place is really cool, I enjoyed my stay there, the staff is super helpful and cool, great guys! They could clean more the bathroom

I loked the hostel because of the location and the people working there. They were all nice amd helpful. Also the room I was stayin in was pretty spacios and we had our own little balcony. The only thing I didn't excatly like is the shower curtain because it looked old and a dirty, thought the water was hot so it wasn't a problem really. I would recommend it to people looking for a lively atmosphere and prepared meals; you can pay for breakfast dinner there.. though it's a bit pricey for me.

Best Hostel i ever stayed! Portueguese Dinner every night, nice breakfast, very clean and a good atmosphere. The staff was so friendly and social. Defintly come back asap!

• 25th Oct 2015