Oasis Backpackers Mansion Lisboa Reviews

Rua de Santa Catarina, 24, Lisbon, Portugal

The staff are really welcoming, friendly and helpful, the facilities are of a very high standard. The location is perfect for exploring the city. We will definitely be returning here when we stay in Lisbon.

This hostel makes your stay in Lisbon everything you had hoped it would be. Clean, comfortable, and affordable are just basics at Oasis and they top it off with an unreal location, in house Portuguese meals, and a sweet bar where you can meet people from all over the world. The challenge at Oasis is figuring out when to sleep so you're not too tired to catch the tours in the morning. Walking tours with a local are probably never the same but always leave you loving the city. Book at Oasis!

The staff here was so great. Hugo and Lucas were absolutely the best and Hugo makes such amazing food! The location is also incredible.There weren't really any organized activies, but I had fun just chilling with everyone. A few things though, I wanted to go on the tours they offered but the guide always left without me even though I arrived on time. Also, instead of being in the hostel I was at the top of a hill, which, while quiet, was kind of annoying. Would stay again

Noise level was loud the entire stay. And at 4am.

• 23rd Feb 2015

Awesome hostel to meet people. Such a friendly environment. Would come back in a heart beat. The hostel is the perfect location to get to all nearby attractions as well.

Had a great time at the hostel! It definitely made our trip to Lisbon a lot more enjoyable and special. Special thanks to the amazing staff at the hostel :) you guys are awesome.

Don't understand all the good reviews. Great location, facility is dirty and wifi isn't reached into most rooms.

Great hostel, friendly and helpfull staff, amazing atmosphere with a bar and a perfect location! we enjoyed our stay, thanks!

This hostel is winning. It has a perfect location near bairro alto for bars and bica for food. Not to mention they cook breakfast and dinner for you at a reasonable price. I highly recommend this hostel for anyone looking to truly understand all that lisbon has to offer. Bravo

The hostel run walking tour was fantastic- the guide not only showed us the best historical sites but also took us to the best spots to get local specialties! One negative- despite having 2 kitchens- one was ill equipped and the other was occupied by the hostel chef between 6pm and 10pm every night, making it almost impossible to cook your own meals. Overall was good though! Would stay again!

This hostel is located in a brilliant location as it is near the port and close to the very city centre as well. The staff are funny, helpful and overall amazing and the atmosphere is one that should be in every hostel! It is great that dinner is served everyday as the residents can get to make new friends whilst keeping within a low budget. Overall A+

• 15th Jan 2015
  • Malta

Had such a great time here! When I arrived I immediately made some friends and soon we had our own little 'family' ;). Also I joined for dinner many times, because of the great cooks eating out wasn't so tempting any more. Lisbon is so fun! Also the walking tour was really good!

They serve the best food I have ever had in a hostel, with 3 courses and wine :). The laundry was always booked I stayed there for 3 days and I couldnt wash my clothes any of those days.

Very nice hostel with some great activities. I ate dinner and breakfast there a couple times and it was very tasty. Wifi didn't work in my room but was great downstairs. My only complaint was the hostel was a little cold but even so the staff was happy to provide extra blankets. I would stay again the next time I'm in Lisbon.

Small cosy hostel compared to some big chains like St Christopher's Inn's. The staff were amazing, really made the place for me, super helpful and organized. The food was epic, it's €7.50 for a 3 course meal and it is more than worth the money. All in all my favourite hostel so far!

Chill hostel. Great atmosphere. Cali girl loves it here and I want to go back.

Loved this hostel. Really easy to meet people, staff were friendly. No complaints

Great atmosphere, great for solo travelers. Dinner every night is good. Try the walking tour, it's a relaxed, fun introduction to the city.