Oasis Backpackers Mansion Lisboa Reviews

Rua de Santa Catarina, 24, Lisbon, Portugal

One of the best hostels I have stayed so far. The atmosphere was really good, very friendly people who stayed there and everyone was in for a chat. Really recommend it for travelers who travel alone. The staff was great, always in for a joke. The tour from Taylor is outstanding, and by far no standard tourism tour. Good pub crawls. I really liked that it was not to modern furnished, and that gives a good charm on the hostel. I really recommend staying and enjoying at Oasis. Thanks guys.

• 13th Aug 2014

We didn´t get a room in the main hostel but in one of the neighbour buildings. If you don´t like to party the whole night, it´s ok because your room is situated in a backyard and you can sleep quite well. I won´t really recommend the hostel because i think you should at least be sure that you can take a shower and feel clean afterwards but the bathrooms are very dirty and everything is old and partially broken.

Stayed in a 6-bed female dorm and felt very safe and secure. Met a lot of great people. Downstairs was really loud during the night. WiFi sucked - could only connect in the lobby. The connection was broken several times when I tried using it in the dorm. Breakfast was amazing (fresh fruits, yogurt, muesli) but you have to pay 3 €. There was always someone at the desk so I was able to ask for directions and places to visit without worry. Staff were really nice!

I dont think my stay in Lisbon would have been as enjoyable as it was if I had stayed anywhere else! There is so much happening here! Loads of tours, pub crawls and the staff are so helpful! The rooms are great and the wifi actually works!!!! I loved my stay here! Would recommend to anybody.

The best hostel I've stayed at!! The dinners they put on were amazing and the staff were fantastic!!! The walking tour with Taylor was fabulous and he loves Lisbon and it shows

Very good location, close to everything. The staff was great, very friendly and helpful. We liked the welcome drink idea, really worked on cheering us up after a long flight to Lisbon. The private room was great, like a hotel room. The one and only down side was definitely the fact that half of their accommodations is located on another building -where we stayed -, separated from the actual hostel house and we booked a hostel instead of a hotel mostly because of the social atmosphere.

Go on guys! You do a great job. Very nice atmosphere! And the free citywalk is a perfect introduction to lissabon.

• 27th Jul 2014
  • Switzerland

This is a party hostel. It has a nice bar with staff that are not hesitating to party with you, and there is action on the outdoor area until late. Since it's warm in the rooms you want to have the windows open, you won't sleep until late. And construction started early on the building just next to it. If you want to party it's the perfect place to stay, if you want a good nights sleep, it's definitely not.

Great stay in Oh! Lisboa I loved my experience, will definitely go back there without any hesitation!

Great walking tours with the guide (name I forgot) showing you places off the map and was the best in my Europe travels. One bathroom and no lockers but bed is comfy/room is nice.

Good value! Very welcoming atmosphere and nice staff. Nice and clean, good location but hard to find. The room on the loft was very hot. No locker to put your things in. Dinner every night with good food is a great way to meet people. Peter/Stockholm July 2014

great interior, nice beds, beautifull room. only small aspect was that everybody there was there to get drunk in the city and party, not really my kind of vacation

Nice hostel.

Oasis was our first hostel experience in Europe and it could not have been better. The staff was so friendly and not only answered any questions we had, but they also gave us an amazing insight into the local scene. Alain put on an incredible bar crawl and Luis was a super friendly bartender. Will definitely be recommending this hostel to others!

This place was amazing! The staff are friendly, chilled out amd know Lisbon well! The drink and food is cheap but still tastes great. The walking tour was the highlight, such a chilled out day with Taylor walking, drinking, eating.... the guy knows and loves lisbon and it really shows!!! Cannot recommend this place more ... stay here!!!!

• 7th Jul 2014
  • Scotland

Rooms were fairly small for 4 people but manageable. Very noisy at night time if you need sleep and rooms get very hot but too noisy to leave window open, no a/c. This is a party hostel, good atmosphere. Bar has good prices..try the dinners, amazing. Bathrooms were just bad, falling apart and the place needs a clean. Not nearly enough bathrooms for all the people staying there. I'd recommend somewhere else to stay to be honest.

Tiny tiny rooms, one bathroom for entire floor, always loud, bathroom dirty, WiFi terrible, atmosphere ok

I couldn't recommend this hostel enough! Probably one of the best hostels I've every stayed at. Clean, friendly staff, cultured and the perfect balance of social and private. I would revisit lisbon just to stay here again!

really great stay, everything was perfect !

• 1st Jul 2014

Super good times here. The best hostel breakfast I've had. Also dinners are fantastic! Environment is great.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4