Oasis Backpackers Mansion Lisboa Reviews

Rua de Santa Catarina, 24, Lisbon, Portugal

Everything about this place is great! The staff are awesome and super helpful, the dinners and bar are so good for meeting people, really good for solo travellers but also really easy to find a place to relax if you don't feel like socialising. I love it here, if i'm ever in Lisbon again i will be back :D

I had a fantastic time here! I really found my feet at Oasis, solo travel was getting me down before I arrived, but the lifestyle here showed me how great things can be. Excellent music playing all day and into the evening, the common areas are the best I've experienced for meeting people, and are beautifully candle lit in the evenings. I had two of the dinners made by hostel chefs during my stay and both were fantastic and well worth the €9, for a real taste of typical Portuguese cuisine. X

An amazing hostel! Full of amazing people in an amazing location! I would definitely return here!

Such a fun hostel loved my time there. Even though I never took part, I loved the big communal dinners, and how most nights everyone just chills outside drinking and chatting - for some reason it's the most sociable and relaxed hostel I've ever been to (no signs everywhere telling us what we can and can't do either - that's a biggie). Staff are always happy to help out with whatever and they treat you like one of them. Lisbon was in my top 5 of cities to visit because of Oasis :)

Awesome hostel with cool staff. Good vibe with stuff happening every day. Breakfast and dinner are alright.

this hostel is a jewel !! perfect location, super friendly staff, brilliant atmosphere, beautiful vintage place, fantastic terrace !! loved it !!

This is far from everything, Security is a little questionable. there is not A/C here,

Great hostel with many offers such as hostel dinner, free walking tours, street art tours etc. We were staying in a dorm next to the main building, which was good but due to the fact that you never walk past the common areas its a bit seperat and not as easy to meet new people, I guess its different when staying in the main building.

I thought this hostel was a little disappointing, especially given I was in a room that was in a separate building two blocks away from the main hostel. After staying at the Oasis in Malaga and loving it, I did not feel that the Lisbon Oasis was nearly as fun or as nice.

Best music of any hostel I've ever been to. They actually pay attention to how to set the mood, at the right time of day. Also the staff are amazing, and the drink specials quite good. A highly recommended stay.

a there , and i would to

• 28th Jul 2015
  • Croatia

Great location, awesome staff and a fantasic bar and outdoor area.

Amazing Hostel! Great people and awesome atmosphere. Only downside was there was one bathroom for my dorm of 12.

Hostel is very nice and atmosphere there was open and welcoming. Good location! Only negative thing was lack of toilets and bathrooms. 12 people sharing one bathroom (no separate wc) was waste of time, long waiting for the shower etc.

Excellent staff, were so accomodating and did everything possible to help us. The pub crawl crew was also phenomenal

I stayed on a floor that had a kitchen - made use of it quite a lot because it had everything needed for cooking hearty meals. They cook dinner but I don't think it's good value compared to eating out or cooking. The drinks on the other hand are great! A number of social activities and the backyard is nice for hanging out. Staff are very friendly and strike good conversation.

This place was absolutely awesome! Had one of the best patios I have had at any hostel, which made for a great place to mingle and hang out. The bathroom was wonderful, shower was like home away from home. The beds were comfy, and rooms were large and clean. The location was also really good, not right in the center, but close enough to everything! The one downfall was the tours, not really too good, but still fun. Really enjoyed myself and will definitely go back.

One of my favourite hostels ever

I would absolutely recommend this hostel to anyone going to Lisbon if they are looking for a fun hostel! The vibes were great. There are meals organised, a bar with good prices and a full kitchen if you decide to cook on your own. There's a market close by and public transportation as well. 5-10 minute walk from the metro.

Really great hostel. Good vibes, cheap drinks, and good staff. Met lots of people there. I would recommend it to anyone

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4