Oasis Backpackers Mansion Lisboa Reviews

Rua de Santa Catarina, 24, Lisbon, Portugal

Fantastic hostel! Staff are extremely friendly and loads of fun to hang out with (we love you Caity). Cheap drinks at the bar, great vibes, excellent location and very clean - what more could you want! Will definitely come back.

Overall positive experience, but should think more about facilities(toilets, for example, in 10 bed- just one toilet/shower, massive queue in the morning), pub crawl- boring, basic get drunk just in one bar, no bottle opener in the whole hostel(!!!). Really good offer on city tour with Taylor, really passionate and lisabon-loving guide.

• 10th Sep 2014
  • Latvia

Nice hostel, well located in Lisbon, but the kitchen that you can use is not that clean, and often crowded. Nevertheless, we like staying here

Perfect hostel, great atmosphere and very social. Loved the food! Definitely a hostel of good service, would highly recommend.

I think that is the best Hostel if you are traveling alone! I known a lot of interesting people from everywhere, from New York, Germany, France, Australia! And the staff was so good and friendly with everyone! Come on! If you want to visit Lisbon, you have to go to Oasis Hostel! "Enjoy Lisbon (WITH OASIS HOSTEL) or die!"

Nice hostel with a great terrace area, facilities were good with a big kitchen and all the stuff you could need but was often over crowded, location is walking distance to night life, overall a good hostel

Amazing hostel, not too big so it's very easy to meet people! There's a very social and welcoming vibe in the hostel and the breakfast and diners are cheap and amazing. Great value for your money!

I had a great time at the Oasis in Lisbon. Very clean, good vibe, always something going on during the day or the evening. Very friendly staff - Catarina, Hugo, Taylor, Ruby - all very great people. Stayed here at the beginning of my trip and again at the end. Would go back and stay there again in a heartbeat.

I really liked my stay. The location, the building, the atmosphere is all great. It really exceeded my expactiations.

• 20th Aug 2014
  • Sweden

Great hostel, amazing atmosphere and really nice rooms. Only problem is that things get stolen here. My iPod was stolen and everyone in my room had checked out when I left the room that morning and when I can back the cleaners/bed makers were in there.. Suss. And then the next day a girls iPod got stolen too. We informed reception but they really didn't seem to care at all. So be careful of your valuable when staying here! Apart from that it was a really good hostel.

One of the best hostels I have stayed so far. The atmosphere was really good, very friendly people who stayed there and everyone was in for a chat. Really recommend it for travelers who travel alone. The staff was great, always in for a joke. The tour from Taylor is outstanding, and by far no standard tourism tour. Good pub crawls. I really liked that it was not to modern furnished, and that gives a good charm on the hostel. I really recommend staying and enjoying at Oasis. Thanks guys.

• 13th Aug 2014

We didn´t get a room in the main hostel but in one of the neighbour buildings. If you don´t like to party the whole night, it´s ok because your room is situated in a backyard and you can sleep quite well. I won´t really recommend the hostel because i think you should at least be sure that you can take a shower and feel clean afterwards but the bathrooms are very dirty and everything is old and partially broken.

Stayed in a 6-bed female dorm and felt very safe and secure. Met a lot of great people. Downstairs was really loud during the night. WiFi sucked - could only connect in the lobby. The connection was broken several times when I tried using it in the dorm. Breakfast was amazing (fresh fruits, yogurt, muesli) but you have to pay 3 €. There was always someone at the desk so I was able to ask for directions and places to visit without worry. Staff were really nice!

I dont think my stay in Lisbon would have been as enjoyable as it was if I had stayed anywhere else! There is so much happening here! Loads of tours, pub crawls and the staff are so helpful! The rooms are great and the wifi actually works!!!! I loved my stay here! Would recommend to anybody.

The best hostel I've stayed at!! The dinners they put on were amazing and the staff were fantastic!!! The walking tour with Taylor was fabulous and he loves Lisbon and it shows

Very good location, close to everything. The staff was great, very friendly and helpful. We liked the welcome drink idea, really worked on cheering us up after a long flight to Lisbon. The private room was great, like a hotel room. The one and only down side was definitely the fact that half of their accommodations is located on another building -where we stayed -, separated from the actual hostel house and we booked a hostel instead of a hotel mostly because of the social atmosphere.

Go on guys! You do a great job. Very nice atmosphere! And the free citywalk is a perfect introduction to lissabon.

• 27th Jul 2014
  • Switzerland

This is a party hostel. It has a nice bar with staff that are not hesitating to party with you, and there is action on the outdoor area until late. Since it's warm in the rooms you want to have the windows open, you won't sleep until late. And construction started early on the building just next to it. If you want to party it's the perfect place to stay, if you want a good nights sleep, it's definitely not.

Great stay in Oh! Lisboa I loved my experience, will definitely go back there without any hesitation!

Great walking tours with the guide (name I forgot) showing you places off the map and was the best in my Europe travels. One bathroom and no lockers but bed is comfy/room is nice.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4