Oasis Backpackers Mansion Lisboa Reviews

Rua de Santa Catarina, 24, Lisbon, Portugal

Great stay in Oh! Lisboa I loved my experience, will definitely go back there without any hesitation!

Good value! Very welcoming atmosphere and nice staff. Nice and clean, good location but hard to find. The room on the loft was very hot. No locker to put your things in. Dinner every night with good food is a great way to meet people. Peter/Stockholm July 2014

great interior, nice beds, beautifull room. only small aspect was that everybody there was there to get drunk in the city and party, not really my kind of vacation

Nice hostel.

Oasis was our first hostel experience in Europe and it could not have been better. The staff was so friendly and not only answered any questions we had, but they also gave us an amazing insight into the local scene. Alain put on an incredible bar crawl and Luis was a super friendly bartender. Will definitely be recommending this hostel to others!

This place was amazing! The staff are friendly, chilled out amd know Lisbon well! The drink and food is cheap but still tastes great. The walking tour was the highlight, such a chilled out day with Taylor walking, drinking, eating.... the guy knows and loves lisbon and it really shows!!! Cannot recommend this place more ... stay here!!!!

• 7th Jul 2014
  • Scotland

Rooms were fairly small for 4 people but manageable. Very noisy at night time if you need sleep and rooms get very hot but too noisy to leave window open, no a/c. This is a party hostel, good atmosphere. Bar has good prices..try the dinners, amazing. Bathrooms were just bad, falling apart and the place needs a clean. Not nearly enough bathrooms for all the people staying there. I'd recommend somewhere else to stay to be honest.

I couldn't recommend this hostel enough! Probably one of the best hostels I've every stayed at. Clean, friendly staff, cultured and the perfect balance of social and private. I would revisit lisbon just to stay here again!

really great stay, everything was perfect !

• 1st Jul 2014

Super good times here. The best hostel breakfast I've had. Also dinners are fantastic! Environment is great.

Oasis is an awesome hostel to stay at if traveling alone. The atmosphere is friendly and it's a really social environment. I traveled alone and made friends immediately. The staff is beyond great!

• 13th Jun 2014

Nice hostel right in the heart of Lisbon. Lots going on and easy to get advice and help from the staff.

This hostel was so nice and clean and the beds were really comfy. The dinner was very very good and totally worth the money! (7.5 euros for a three course meal and drink) so much food! Walking tour was also pretty awesome. Only downside was that there was often not enough chairs for everyone in the common area and terrace. Oh and you get a welcome shot..

Oasis is in the perfect location. The hostel is very social so you'll have no problems meeting other travelers, and the bar crawl was awesome. Also, the staff was very friendly and welcoming

• 10th Jun 2014

The place and staff were awesome! Had a chance to stay during San Antonio and had an amazing time. Will stay here when visiting Lisbon.

Lisbon is out of this world and Oasis just makes it that much better, everything they offer from pub crawls to walking tours are delicious and the guys that take them (Allan, Vinny and Taylor) are legends, can garuntee I will be back there and definitely recommend.

Best hostel I have stayed in.. excellent facilities, lively atmosphere, super friendly and fun staff, great food at a decent price. Great value for money, would recommend to anyone traveling to Lisbon.

There was a quite a bit of chaos in our dorm because of unclarity between the staff and some guests regarding checkouts. This ended up in a "bed war" between us and some of the other people in our dorm, which wasn't a pleasant experience.

I was alone, and the staff made me feel right at home right away. Every person I met there was super friendly and fun!

one of the best hostels i ever stayed! the free walking tour was really good, you're not seeing the tourist stuff, you're going to see all the neighbourhoods, thats quite cool! at night, they are doing a lot of program, selling cheep beer and serving the best sangria i've ever had!! We loved the two nights there! Thanks for the good time!

• 4th Jun 2014