Oasis Backpackers Mansion Lisboa Reviews

Rua de Santa Catarina, 24, Lisbon, Portugal

Hostel is an awesome spot. Afternoon beers watching the sunset in the hill is sick! Staff are friendly, good prices for meal deals and drinks. Really social place. Highly recommend it.

• 14th Nov 2015

This hostel was recommended by a friend and I'm glad I stayed here. It has a very nice atmosphere. The staff were fun to be around but they were also very professional! All of them were extremly friendly and helpful. Both breakfast and dinner were delicious and affordable. It was a great way to meet other travelers. There was only one bathroom shared by 8-10 people but there's an extra one down by the reception so I never had to wait. Overall, great hostel!

The place is really cool, I enjoyed my stay there, the staff is super helpful and cool, great guys! They could clean more the bathroom

I loked the hostel because of the location and the people working there. They were all nice amd helpful. Also the room I was stayin in was pretty spacios and we had our own little balcony. The only thing I didn't excatly like is the shower curtain because it looked old and a dirty, thought the water was hot so it wasn't a problem really. I would recommend it to people looking for a lively atmosphere and prepared meals; you can pay for breakfast dinner there.. though it's a bit pricey for me.

Best Hostel i ever stayed! Portueguese Dinner every night, nice breakfast, very clean and a good atmosphere. The staff was so friendly and social. Defintly come back asap!

• 25th Oct 2015

there is only one toilet, and should share with 10 people. the toilet was so dirty. Also, I could use kitchen but every night they provide the dinner, so the kitchen was crowded every night... I don't know how I can use that kitchen... they should put the line on the hostel reservation page, " can't cook ". Or, you can cook after 10 pm..maybe. but staffs are nice, very friendly. and quite cheap.

I originally booked 2 nights but ended up staying for 4. I've been traveling for a month, staying in different hostels; Oasis is by far the nicest hostel I've stayed in. The rooms are cleaned every day, the decor is cute & trendy (not institutional & bland like most others), the bathrooms are extremely spacious, & the reception staff is exceptional. They did all of my laundry for €7. There is a bar and a chef who cooks nightly dinner for €9 (really good) & breakfast (didn't love it) for €3.50

Had an amazing stay here. The staff was beyond helpful and went above and beyond what was expected. The atmosphere here is very laid back and everyone is very friendly. The hostel is close to everything.

Great hostel, has a real homely feel. The staff are awesome, apart from one cleaner, she was very rude and made me feel really uncomfortable, but apart from that it was awesome. Couldn't recommend the place enough.

The layout of this hostel is what makes it really, it just feels like a massive house and you can easily find people chilling out in every corner of it. The vibe is chill, there's a lot of communal space a bar/kitchen etc. It's also super central but in an area where there aren't too many tourists which is cool. Thumbs up for sure!

It is Just 3 time a come back in this hostel..it is ever fantastic..i feel in home

• 7th Oct 2015

Everything about this place is great! The staff are awesome and super helpful, the dinners and bar are so good for meeting people, really good for solo travellers but also really easy to find a place to relax if you don't feel like socialising. I love it here, if i'm ever in Lisbon again i will be back :D

Stayed for 6 nights in Sept. Hands down the best hostel I've stayed in during my 4mnths in Europe. Has a welcoming, fun but relaxed atmosphere (just like Lisbon) and the staff are amazing - they go above & beyond to make your stay esp Lorrie, Miguel, Joy & Emmy - you guys rock :) Great outdoor area for chillin' & meeting ppl, play great music at the bar at night & the dinners are ace. Super clean & comfy. Note: big dorms only have 1 bathroom between all so can get messy quickly & bit of a queue.

I had a fantastic time here! I really found my feet at Oasis, solo travel was getting me down before I arrived, but the lifestyle here showed me how great things can be. Excellent music playing all day and into the evening, the common areas are the best I've experienced for meeting people, and are beautifully candle lit in the evenings. I had two of the dinners made by hostel chefs during my stay and both were fantastic and well worth the €9, for a real taste of typical Portuguese cuisine. X

An amazing hostel! Full of amazing people in an amazing location! I would definitely return here!

Such a fun hostel loved my time there. Even though I never took part, I loved the big communal dinners, and how most nights everyone just chills outside drinking and chatting - for some reason it's the most sociable and relaxed hostel I've ever been to (no signs everywhere telling us what we can and can't do either - that's a biggie). Staff are always happy to help out with whatever and they treat you like one of them. Lisbon was in my top 5 of cities to visit because of Oasis :)

Awesome hostel with cool staff. Good vibe with stuff happening every day. Breakfast and dinner are alright.

this hostel is a jewel !! perfect location, super friendly staff, brilliant atmosphere, beautiful vintage place, fantastic terrace !! loved it !!

This is far from everything, Security is a little questionable. there is not A/C here,

Great hostel with many offers such as hostel dinner, free walking tours, street art tours etc. We were staying in a dorm next to the main building, which was good but due to the fact that you never walk past the common areas its a bit seperat and not as easy to meet new people, I guess its different when staying in the main building.

« first « Prev 1 2 3