Oasis Backpackers Mansion Lisboa Reviews

Rua de Santa Catarina, 24, Lisbon, Portugal

Oasis was truly a wonderful hostel experience. The staff was absolutely fantastic and put up with my litany of questions quite well. Additionally, I booked an 8 bed room so I assumed it would be quite crowded, but it really turned out to be two separate rooms that shared a bathroom! This was more than a hostel; it was an experience.

Lovely, friendly, helpful, knowledgeable staff. Plenty of events on the calendar for those wishing to break the ice and socialise. Decent bar area and plenty of space outdoors for a few quite drinks with new friends. Great location, quiet and secure yet only a short walk to many places of interest, including the old city. In short, the ideal place to end up after 24+ hours of flying from the other side of the world and a short but hairy cycle from the airport. A true Oasis.

Loved the walking tour with Taylor and the roast chicken meal on Tuesday night. Great place to stay near a park with a great view of the bridge and Jesus. You could do something about keeping more change at the bar and/or kitchen as this became an issue when I only had 10 or 20 Euro notes. Most backpackers would go straight to an ATM and would not have change. Just a thought, but overall a good stay and I had fun!

Top class staff a great the place is great everything about oasis is great . Must do taylors walking tour it's unreal. If your in Lisbon stay here great place to make mates and have a good time :)

午前三時過ぎまでダイニングでは大音量のディスコパーティーをしていて、耳栓をしても寝られず、スタッフにどうにかできないかお願いしたが音量はほとんど変わらなかった。連泊の予定をキャンセルしてsunset hotel に移りました。パーティーをしたい若者にはいいかもしれませんが、夜寝たい人には決しておすすめしません。

That's the best hostel to meet people and the staff are really into party.. Although, if u wanna sleep sometimes it's too noisy.

Absolutely awesome from A to Z! If you want to improve something, invent a weather mashine or build a parking garage under your hostel :)

Very clean hostel. The staff were really friendly and nice which made the atmosphere great. The location was good as a lot of places we could walk to or was easily accessible by tram or metro. This was our first hostel we stayed at and after staying in another 6 after this came right at the top of our list. We had dinner here one night which was €7, great value as everything was cooked fresh and tasted delicious. Excellent hostel for socialising and meeting new people.

I could go on about this place forever, but I'll keep it short: AMAZING. This is the only place to stay in Lisbon! Taylor that runs the walking tour and dinner tour is the best.

Good structure and excellent staffs.

Definitely one of the hostels with the coolest atmosphere I´ve ever stayed at. For a normal hostel price I got a kitchen and bathroom in the room. Unfortunately neither the cooker nor the oven was working, but I guess I was just unlucky with that. Breakfast is not included, (which would be nice) but can be ordered. A highlight is the view to the river from the balcony, if you get lucky and get one of these rooms. :)

One of the best hostels I have been. Great staff and great food

• 11th Feb 2014
  • Portugal

No quarto onde estive hospedado havia um barulho desagradável de canalização junto ao ar condicionado. Penso que esta situação deve ser simples de resolver. Se bem me recordo era o quarto 5 cama 2. Partilhei este quarto com outro hóspede que estava muito à vontade. Todos os seus pertences estavam espalhados como se fosse um quarto de adolescente. Sugeria que afixassem um aviso, descontraído, relembrando os hospedes que há um cacifo para guardar os pertences.

• 22nd Jan 2014
  • Portugal

An awesome stay great staff especially the guy who looks like Lionel Messy ugly brother, and not to forget the cooks at the hostel they where great, Mitch you the best cook!!!!!!

Amazing hostel. Staff is super nice, atmosphere is great. Highly recommend it!

Oasis Lisbon is a great hostel. I stayed in a 6 bed female dorm which was extremely spacious and had a big bathroom. The staff are really friendly and helpful and the free walking tour and street art tours were great. The dinner each night and breakfasts are also fantastic and definitely worth the money - definitely take advantage of them. The hostel has a really good social atmosphere for those wanting to meet other travellers too.

Great stay only issue was lack of bathrooms in the main building often meant a wait for the shower

We're glad you enjoyed your stay. We wanted to apologize that we may not have pointed out extra bathrooms and showers throughout the building, besides the one in your room. We hop you'll try us again and we wil make sure your bathroom experience is amazing!

Just a sweet place. Has everything you need. Recommend the walking tour with Taylor.