Oasis Backpackers Mansion Lisboa Reviews

Rua de Santa Catarina, 24, Lisbon, Portugal

Beside the bathtub everything was very good.

• 18th May 2015
  • Colombia

The location was pretty good but the hostel was hard to find. The staff was so friendly, the rooms and bathrooms were really good! The wifi wasnt the best everywhere but in my second room it was great! The atmosphere was one of the best I had with a breakfast for 3,5€ and a diner for 7,50€ so everybody ate together! Loved the hostel!

I liked the activities that the hostel offered

Great hostel for a solo traveller. Clean with good facilities. Only thing to comment is that the bunk beds in the dorm are really sqeaky.

Maxume placuit, non tantum propter pretium, quod aliorum diversoriorum longe vilius duco, sed etiam ob humanitatem inquilinorum.

Everything was wonderful and worth the price except the lack of bathrooms.

• 1st May 2015
  • Lithuania

It was a me place to stay, the staff were all super friendly and gave us advise on different things to do in the area. The rooms were nice, clean, however the bathrooms could do with a bit of care. Overall we enjoyed our stay.

Very central ! Clean, comfortable ! Stylish ! I got the room 14, with a terrace with a great view on the roofs of Lisbon and on the Tejo river !! But most of all, they organise a lot of different activities, like walking tour (based on tips), fado night, pub crawling, etc ! A good way to meet people ! I did the walking tour, I recommend it ! And if I had more time, I would definitely have done the other activities !

Very pleasant stay in the hostel, was assigned to a bed with great view and the balcony outside was a great place to enjoy the beautiful Lisbon and have lunch/dinner when it's sunny! The staff are also all friendly and helpful, very cool! Dinner was also good, would recommend

All of the staff were incredible helpful and welcoming. We were very happy with our choice of hostel. We didn't have the opportunity to try any of the house made dinners that the hostel offered because we are both vegetarian and there were no options for us. We did take the 11:30 walking tour and really enjoyed ourselves. The tour guide was incredible knowledgeable of Lisbon and it's complex history.

Few bathrooms

I loved the atmosphere at Oasis! The staff were friendly and the mansion activities such as the tours and dinners really allowed me to get to know other travellers and make new friends. I would highly recommend it!

I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Lisbon! The atmosphere at Oasis encourages all travelers to mingle on the patio, at dinner, on walking/bar tours, etc. so it's perfect for a solo traveler like me. I made a really tight "family" on my walking tour there, which made my time in Lisbon amazing!! Breakfast is not free, which is a bummer, but the super cool hostel chef Hugo makes a good breakfast and dinner every day. I suggest staying in the 12-person dorm if you can - view's incredible.

The staff are really welcoming, friendly and helpful, the facilities are of a very high standard. The location is perfect for exploring the city. We will definitely be returning here when we stay in Lisbon.

This hostel makes your stay in Lisbon everything you had hoped it would be. Clean, comfortable, and affordable are just basics at Oasis and they top it off with an unreal location, in house Portuguese meals, and a sweet bar where you can meet people from all over the world. The challenge at Oasis is figuring out when to sleep so you're not too tired to catch the tours in the morning. Walking tours with a local are probably never the same but always leave you loving the city. Book at Oasis!

The staff here was so great. Hugo and Lucas were absolutely the best and Hugo makes such amazing food! The location is also incredible.There weren't really any organized activies, but I had fun just chilling with everyone. A few things though, I wanted to go on the tours they offered but the guide always left without me even though I arrived on time. Also, instead of being in the hostel I was at the top of a hill, which, while quiet, was kind of annoying. Would stay again

Noise level was loud the entire stay. And at 4am.

• 23rd Feb 2015

Awesome hostel to meet people. Such a friendly environment. Would come back in a heart beat. The hostel is the perfect location to get to all nearby attractions as well.

Had a great time at the hostel! It definitely made our trip to Lisbon a lot more enjoyable and special. Special thanks to the amazing staff at the hostel :) you guys are awesome.

Don't understand all the good reviews. Great location, facility is dirty and wifi isn't reached into most rooms.