Oasis Backpackers Mansion Lisboa Reviews

Rua de Santa Catarina, 24, Lisbon, Portugal

a there , and i would to

• 28th Jul 2015
  • Croatia

Excellent staff, were so accomodating and did everything possible to help us. The pub crawl crew was also phenomenal

• 20th Jul 2015

This place was absolutely awesome! Had one of the best patios I have had at any hostel, which made for a great place to mingle and hang out. The bathroom was wonderful, shower was like home away from home. The beds were comfy, and rooms were large and clean. The location was also really good, not right in the center, but close enough to everything! The one downfall was the tours, not really too good, but still fun. Really enjoyed myself and will definitely go back.

One of my favourite hostels ever

Really great hostel. Good vibes, cheap drinks, and good staff. Met lots of people there. I would recommend it to anyone

Great location, awesome athmosphere, incredibly willing stuff. Possibility to order breakfast that was tasty and nice price. Drinks at bar and kitchen to use available. Would definitelly recommend and stay there again!

The hostel was very nice but very busy :D we stayed only 2 nights but can definitely recommend it to those who want to enjoy Lisbon nightlife and meet a lot of cool people! Fantastic and friendly staff as well :) Showers in the second building where we stayed could be a bit cleaner and there were only 2 for 12 people so sometimes we had to wait. But in general very nice stay :)

Fantastic stay! I've already made a second booking!! Have breakfast and dinner here! 5 stars!!

Hey everyone, Oasis Backpackers is a really nice hostel It has a nice atmosphäre. The hostel team does everything for you to have a great stay. Everyone was really open-minded and flexible if you wanted to make changes in the reservation. Especially the offered dinners for everyone who lives in the hostel were very cool. The food was awesome, totally worth the money and it was easy to meet new people. I will come back!:-)

• 27th Jun 2015

It was my first time travelling completely alone and this hostel made it an amazing experience. Extremely welcoming and fun staff, as well as fun pub crawls and hostel dinners made it easy to socialize. The pub crawl (15€) and dinner (7.5-10€) was a bit expensive for Lisbon, but it's definitely worth it!

The bathtub was very dirty

I loved my time here. The whole staff were welcoming and thorough, I had friends and advice for my first time in Lisbon. All of them really made my time there special. The food and drinks available here are fantastic as well. The tour guide, Renato, is great and hilarious, take all his tours, you'll get the best. The only thing I'd change is couches, where are they, Oasis? Put some couches in there, the dining room can spare the space! See you next time, Oasis family!

• 19th Jun 2015

Incredible hostel.. by far the best one I've been to during my travels. Good location, great people, and super friendly vibes! I would recommend Oasis to anyone, especially a solo traveler.

The hostel is very well located, right by Barrio Alto. The staff is cery friendly and the hostel atmospher is great!

One of my favourite hostels. Great vibes for meeting people and great events going on everyday. I recommend the guy who does the walking tours every morning.

It wasn't the easiest hostel to find, with out good directions. Staff was frendly and helpfull. Everthing looked clean. the atmosphere was great in the hostel, good people.with the bar in the hostel and the big commeneara it was a really social hostel

I stayed in the building down the street so was inconvenient to go to the main area, but when I was there it was ok. sometimes quiet, but they had parties too & a nice common area & patio. staff was friendly & nice. good location, lockers were great for full bags under the bed in my dorm. didn't have breakfast or any organized dinners. cheap wine at the bar.

I suggest that more bathrooms be installed to accommodate the quantity of travelers crammed into each dormitory.

• 12th Jun 2015

The best hostel i ever stay in My LIFE. Great staff and I really liked the walking tour. Thanks guys

Oasis is overall excellent. Plenty of people to meet, friendly, well informed staff, great bar & food. Also close to several great barrios & a little park with a big view. I really dont have any complaints. The courtyard could use some more wifi coverage? One must do- free walking tour. The guide is super mellow & gives great basic historical rundown and helps get your sense of location in the city. The real value is the local knowledge: you can't google the stuff he knows. Pick his brain, yo.

« first « Prev 1 2 3