Oasis Backpackers Mansion Lisboa Reviews

Rua de Santa Catarina, 24, Lisbon, Portugal

I had a great time at the Oasis in Lisbon. Very clean, good vibe, always something going on during the day or the evening. Very friendly staff - Catarina, Hugo, Taylor, Ruby - all very great people. Stayed here at the beginning of my trip and again at the end. Would go back and stay there again in a heartbeat.

I really liked my stay. The location, the building, the atmosphere is all great. It really exceeded my expactiations.

• 20th Aug 2014
  • Sweden

Great hostel, amazing atmosphere and really nice rooms. Only problem is that things get stolen here. My iPod was stolen and everyone in my room had checked out when I left the room that morning and when I can back the cleaners/bed makers were in there.. Suss. And then the next day a girls iPod got stolen too. We informed reception but they really didn't seem to care at all. So be careful of your valuable when staying here! Apart from that it was a really good hostel.

One of the best hostels I have stayed so far. The atmosphere was really good, very friendly people who stayed there and everyone was in for a chat. Really recommend it for travelers who travel alone. The staff was great, always in for a joke. The tour from Taylor is outstanding, and by far no standard tourism tour. Good pub crawls. I really liked that it was not to modern furnished, and that gives a good charm on the hostel. I really recommend staying and enjoying at Oasis. Thanks guys.

• 13th Aug 2014

Nice and clean place!

We didn´t get a room in the main hostel but in one of the neighbour buildings. If you don´t like to party the whole night, it´s ok because your room is situated in a backyard and you can sleep quite well. I won´t really recommend the hostel because i think you should at least be sure that you can take a shower and feel clean afterwards but the bathrooms are very dirty and everything is old and partially broken.

Stayed in a 6-bed female dorm and felt very safe and secure. Met a lot of great people. Downstairs was really loud during the night. WiFi sucked - could only connect in the lobby. The connection was broken several times when I tried using it in the dorm. Breakfast was amazing (fresh fruits, yogurt, muesli) but you have to pay 3 €. There was always someone at the desk so I was able to ask for directions and places to visit without worry. Staff were really nice!

1 2 Next » last »