Oasis Backpackers Mansion Lisboa Reviews

Rua de Santa Catarina, 24, Lisbon, Portugal

I thought this hostel was a little disappointing, especially given I was in a room that was in a separate building two blocks away from the main hostel. After staying at the Oasis in Malaga and loving it, I did not feel that the Lisbon Oasis was nearly as fun or as nice.

Best music of any hostel I've ever been to. They actually pay attention to how to set the mood, at the right time of day. Also the staff are amazing, and the drink specials quite good. A highly recommended stay.

a there , and i would to

• 28th Jul 2015
  • Croatia

Great location, awesome staff and a fantasic bar and outdoor area.

Amazing Hostel! Great people and awesome atmosphere. Only downside was there was one bathroom for my dorm of 12.

Hostel is very nice and atmosphere there was open and welcoming. Good location! Only negative thing was lack of toilets and bathrooms. 12 people sharing one bathroom (no separate wc) was waste of time, long waiting for the shower etc.

Excellent staff, were so accomodating and did everything possible to help us. The pub crawl crew was also phenomenal

I stayed on a floor that had a kitchen - made use of it quite a lot because it had everything needed for cooking hearty meals. They cook dinner but I don't think it's good value compared to eating out or cooking. The drinks on the other hand are great! A number of social activities and the backyard is nice for hanging out. Staff are very friendly and strike good conversation.

This place was absolutely awesome! Had one of the best patios I have had at any hostel, which made for a great place to mingle and hang out. The bathroom was wonderful, shower was like home away from home. The beds were comfy, and rooms were large and clean. The location was also really good, not right in the center, but close enough to everything! The one downfall was the tours, not really too good, but still fun. Really enjoyed myself and will definitely go back.

One of my favourite hostels ever

I would absolutely recommend this hostel to anyone going to Lisbon if they are looking for a fun hostel! The vibes were great. There are meals organised, a bar with good prices and a full kitchen if you decide to cook on your own. There's a market close by and public transportation as well. 5-10 minute walk from the metro.

Really great hostel. Good vibes, cheap drinks, and good staff. Met lots of people there. I would recommend it to anyone

Great location, awesome athmosphere, incredibly willing stuff. Possibility to order breakfast that was tasty and nice price. Drinks at bar and kitchen to use available. Would definitelly recommend and stay there again!

The hostel was very nice but very busy :D we stayed only 2 nights but can definitely recommend it to those who want to enjoy Lisbon nightlife and meet a lot of cool people! Fantastic and friendly staff as well :) Showers in the second building where we stayed could be a bit cleaner and there were only 2 for 12 people so sometimes we had to wait. But in general very nice stay :)

Fantastic stay! I've already made a second booking!! Have breakfast and dinner here! 5 stars!!

Hey everyone, Oasis Backpackers is a really nice hostel It has a nice atmosphäre. The hostel team does everything for you to have a great stay. Everyone was really open-minded and flexible if you wanted to make changes in the reservation. Especially the offered dinners for everyone who lives in the hostel were very cool. The food was awesome, totally worth the money and it was easy to meet new people. I will come back!:-)

• 27th Jun 2015

It was my first time travelling completely alone and this hostel made it an amazing experience. Extremely welcoming and fun staff, as well as fun pub crawls and hostel dinners made it easy to socialize. The pub crawl (15€) and dinner (7.5-10€) was a bit expensive for Lisbon, but it's definitely worth it!

The bathtub was very dirty

I loved my time here. The whole staff were welcoming and thorough, I had friends and advice for my first time in Lisbon. All of them really made my time there special. The food and drinks available here are fantastic as well. The tour guide, Renato, is great and hilarious, take all his tours, you'll get the best. The only thing I'd change is couches, where are they, Oasis? Put some couches in there, the dining room can spare the space! See you next time, Oasis family!

• 19th Jun 2015

Incredible hostel.. by far the best one I've been to during my travels. Good location, great people, and super friendly vibes! I would recommend Oasis to anyone, especially a solo traveler.