Oasis Backpackers Mansion Lisboa Reviews

Rua de Santa Catarina, 24, Lisbon, Portugal

This hostel is located near cais do sore metro and train station but you need to walk in many stairs. The room is clean and big with a balcony and private kitchen for 10 people. It also has a good atmosphere. The breakfast is fine. It would be a good choice to stay as many restaurants and bars nearby too.

I had such an amazing time in Lisbon and Oasis Hostel played a huge part in that! A special shout out to Karo who is a wonderful bartender and incredible human being. She made me feel right at home and even took me on a day trip to a lovely little beach town.

• 6th Jun 2015

This hostel is BY FAR the best one I've ever stayed in. The entire staff was so friendly and great as well as everyone staying in the hostel. Such a cool set up with the garden and common areas. The dorms were really big and clean with a balcony! The pub crawl was super super fun. And their breakfast was so so good. Basically if you choose a different hostel in all of Portugal, you'd be missing out!! Great times!

I chose this hostel because it was recommended for lone travellers. I stayed for over a week and met lots of people, there is a cook at the hostel, I had great Portuguese food and I met many people by joining the group dinner. There are all kinds of daily activities like a city tour, fado tour and pubcrawl which are fun and makes it easy to meet people. There is a small courtyard with people chilling. Staff was helpful. Will stay here again!

After just staying the one night the receptionist had already remembered my name. So lovely! Bar and outside sitting area was nice, never been at a hostel with no sofas though. Wifi is good on the first set of stairs, in the left corner at a 90 degree angle eg. Bad wifi haha. Had a kitchen but the chef was using all the hobs so I was only able to start cooking after 9. Good atmosphere, was relatively easy to talk to people. Pretty good location, not too big a walk to the city centre. Hot showers

Reception was helpful and gave great suggestions for places to go. Ranatu(?) gave a wonderful tour of the city. Meals we're amazing.

Great place, amazing atmosphere and very kind staff! In terms of cleanliness, this is one of the most neat hostels I've ever been to... Amy's mojito's are just delicious and the organised pub crawl is lots of fun. I would recommend this place to anyone. Thank you Oasis!

My favourite hostel so far! I lucked out with my room and could see the harbour from my bed, which was amazing. I was in a 10 person room and we had our own terrace and kitchen. Lockers under the bed which is great.There weren't enough plugs for everyone though, and only one bathroom, not always with hot water. Amazing food, great location, beautiful back garden. The walking tour is a MUST, the guy was so wonderful and informative, a truly authentic experience. I would stay again in a heartbeat.

Really nice and cheap place to go to ! Party hostel, the staff was amaising, I had a great time there :) I would recommend this place to anyone who is going to Lisbon !!

Beside the bathtub everything was very good.

• 18th May 2015
  • Colombia

Really great hostel, love the group dinners.

The location was pretty good but the hostel was hard to find. The staff was so friendly, the rooms and bathrooms were really good! The wifi wasnt the best everywhere but in my second room it was great! The atmosphere was one of the best I had with a breakfast for 3,5€ and a diner for 7,50€ so everybody ate together! Loved the hostel!

Booked for four days but then stayed for three weeks--was hard to leave. The staff are all amazing and run really good tours but also have suggestions beyond hostel-related activities. The courtyard is one of my favourite places in the world. Very friendly hostel with really good vibes. And the dinners they offer are great.

• 14th May 2015

I liked the activities that the hostel offered

Overall a good experience; the staff is very nice, professional and they are always ready to help you out. The location was very convenient, because it was near one of the most important neighborhoods but it wasn't hectic or too noisy at night. The atmosphere inside the hostel is very nice for those people who like to party, but if you're a bit more low-key, you can also relax. Something that I really enjoyed was the breakfast; the chef is really good. I would definitely come back.

Great hostel for a solo traveller. Clean with good facilities. Only thing to comment is that the bunk beds in the dorm are really sqeaky.

Shower facilities very very poor. Staff opened bedroom windows and balcony doors during the day without our permission. Bar staff rude and played extremely loud music until 4am and we couldn't sleep. They continued to do this for the duration of our stay even though we complained numerous times, as did other parties. Drunk people shouting and screaming until 6am in the hostel bar with no effort made by staff to tell them to be quiet. Won't be returning to this hostel.

• 11th May 2015

Hi there,thank you for your comment. We're very sorry to hear you were disappointed with your stay with us. Typically we organise activites every evening that finish around 11.30pm so we can bring some guests out and keep the atmosphere of the hostel quiet for the guests who wish to stay in, so this would be highly unusual to have a party so late in the night. Either way, we promise to use your comments to re-enforce the importance of keeping a calm environment at night for our guests. Thanks!

Maxume placuit, non tantum propter pretium, quod aliorum diversoriorum longe vilius duco, sed etiam ob humanitatem inquilinorum.

Everything was wonderful and worth the price except the lack of bathrooms.

• 1st May 2015
  • Lithuania

It was a me place to stay, the staff were all super friendly and gave us advise on different things to do in the area. The rooms were nice, clean, however the bathrooms could do with a bit of care. Overall we enjoyed our stay.