Oasis Backpackers Mansion Lisboa Reviews

Rua de Santa Catarina, 24, Lisbon, Portugal

Nice hostel right in the heart of Lisbon. Lots going on and easy to get advice and help from the staff.

This hostel was so nice and clean and the beds were really comfy. The dinner was very very good and totally worth the money! (7.5 euros for a three course meal and drink) so much food! Walking tour was also pretty awesome. Only downside was that there was often not enough chairs for everyone in the common area and terrace. Oh and you get a welcome shot..

Oasis is in the perfect location. The hostel is very social so you'll have no problems meeting other travelers, and the bar crawl was awesome. Also, the staff was very friendly and welcoming

• 10th Jun 2014

The place and staff were awesome! Had a chance to stay during San Antonio and had an amazing time. Will stay here when visiting Lisbon.

Lisbon is out of this world and Oasis just makes it that much better, everything they offer from pub crawls to walking tours are delicious and the guys that take them (Allan, Vinny and Taylor) are legends, can garuntee I will be back there and definitely recommend.

Best hostel I have stayed in.. excellent facilities, lively atmosphere, super friendly and fun staff, great food at a decent price. Great value for money, would recommend to anyone traveling to Lisbon.

There was a quite a bit of chaos in our dorm because of unclarity between the staff and some guests regarding checkouts. This ended up in a "bed war" between us and some of the other people in our dorm, which wasn't a pleasant experience.

I was alone, and the staff made me feel right at home right away. Every person I met there was super friendly and fun!

one of the best hostels i ever stayed! the free walking tour was really good, you're not seeing the tourist stuff, you're going to see all the neighbourhoods, thats quite cool! at night, they are doing a lot of program, selling cheep beer and serving the best sangria i've ever had!! We loved the two nights there! Thanks for the good time!

• 4th Jun 2014

Friendly and helpful staff. A bit noisy at night but everyone seemed to be happy so that was nice.

We had a fantastic stay here, this is a really social hostel, we met lots of new people! They have lots of dinners at the hostel and food related nights out which are awesome and great for meeting people! The staff are really friendly and helpful, the hostel itself is super clean! They also offer towels, laundry, breakfast and other activities at a small cost - would stay here again for sure!

Oasis is effing great. So beautiful. Incredible location. The two walking tours by Taylor were amazing. Only thing I hated was bunking in a six-bed dorm with five teenagers. That's hostel life. Oasis was my favorite in all of Europe.

breakfast was bit pricey

Very beautiful place. Good people. Everything was allright. Very good hostel for the price!

I had a lot of fun at the Oasis hostel! I loved the complete breakfast with eggs for only 3 euros, and the delicious dinner (soup, main dish, desert) for 7.50 euros. The staff was great; partied with us and told us the main attractions in the city. The atmosphere is awesome, but obviously you don`t wanna go there if your goal is to relax and be alone. I would definitely recommend!

It was a really good hostel. All the staff are really helpful and fun. The food was abosultely amazing and would reccodment having the dinners the hostel. The chef is great. The rooms are really big and clean also. LOVED IT!

Fantastic atmosphere here, and the staff are super laid back. The food they put on is amazing, you should defiantly stay here!!

Absolutely fab time at Oasis. Great staff, enthusiastic and fun. Enjoyed the walking tours and nights out. Completely recommend this place.

Great line of hostels, and this one doesn´t disappoint. Nice location (though a little far from the main areas of the city) very quiet and peaceful. Atmosphere is great. Always something going on and people hanging out. Free tour was very nice. One of the better hostels I´ve stayed at, but seems that there could even be better options than this in Lisbon.

Great hostel with a great atmosphere. I really enjoyed my time here, I got to know lots of the other travellers. The Portuguese buffet and the bar crawl were brilliant