Oasis Backpackers Mansion Lisboa Reviews

Rua de Santa Catarina, 24, Lisbon, Portugal

Great hostel, has a real homely feel. The staff are awesome, apart from one cleaner, she was very rude and made me feel really uncomfortable, but apart from that it was awesome. Couldn't recommend the place enough.

The layout of this hostel is what makes it really, it just feels like a massive house and you can easily find people chilling out in every corner of it. The vibe is chill, there's a lot of communal space a bar/kitchen etc. It's also super central but in an area where there aren't too many tourists which is cool. Thumbs up for sure!

It is Just 3 time a come back in this hostel..it is ever fantastic..i feel in home

• 7th Oct 2015

Everything about this place is great! The staff are awesome and super helpful, the dinners and bar are so good for meeting people, really good for solo travellers but also really easy to find a place to relax if you don't feel like socialising. I love it here, if i'm ever in Lisbon again i will be back :D

Stayed for 6 nights in Sept. Hands down the best hostel I've stayed in during my 4mnths in Europe. Has a welcoming, fun but relaxed atmosphere (just like Lisbon) and the staff are amazing - they go above & beyond to make your stay esp Lorrie, Miguel, Joy & Emmy - you guys rock :) Great outdoor area for chillin' & meeting ppl, play great music at the bar at night & the dinners are ace. Super clean & comfy. Note: big dorms only have 1 bathroom between all so can get messy quickly & bit of a queue.

I had a fantastic time here! I really found my feet at Oasis, solo travel was getting me down before I arrived, but the lifestyle here showed me how great things can be. Excellent music playing all day and into the evening, the common areas are the best I've experienced for meeting people, and are beautifully candle lit in the evenings. I had two of the dinners made by hostel chefs during my stay and both were fantastic and well worth the €9, for a real taste of typical Portuguese cuisine. X

An amazing hostel! Full of amazing people in an amazing location! I would definitely return here!

Such a fun hostel loved my time there. Even though I never took part, I loved the big communal dinners, and how most nights everyone just chills outside drinking and chatting - for some reason it's the most sociable and relaxed hostel I've ever been to (no signs everywhere telling us what we can and can't do either - that's a biggie). Staff are always happy to help out with whatever and they treat you like one of them. Lisbon was in my top 5 of cities to visit because of Oasis :)

Awesome hostel with cool staff. Good vibe with stuff happening every day. Breakfast and dinner are alright.

this hostel is a jewel !! perfect location, super friendly staff, brilliant atmosphere, beautiful vintage place, fantastic terrace !! loved it !!

1 2 Next » last »