Oasis Backpackers Mansion Lisboa Reviews

Rua de Santa Catarina, 24, Lisbon, Portugal

The hostel is very well located, right by Barrio Alto. The staff is cery friendly and the hostel atmospher is great!

One of my favourite hostels. Great vibes for meeting people and great events going on everyday. I recommend the guy who does the walking tours every morning.

It wasn't the easiest hostel to find, with out good directions. Staff was frendly and helpfull. Everthing looked clean. the atmosphere was great in the hostel, good people.with the bar in the hostel and the big commeneara it was a really social hostel

I stayed in the building down the street so was inconvenient to go to the main area, but when I was there it was ok. sometimes quiet, but they had parties too & a nice common area & patio. staff was friendly & nice. good location, lockers were great for full bags under the bed in my dorm. didn't have breakfast or any organized dinners. cheap wine at the bar.

Excellent hostel, amazing staff were there 24/7 to help you and show you around. Comfy beds, clean CLEAN and big bathrooms, location is perfect. Saw the best places and had the best parties thanks to you guys! Cheers Diego Chile

I suggest that more bathrooms be installed to accommodate the quantity of travelers crammed into each dormitory.

• 12th Jun 2015

The best hostel i ever stay in My LIFE. Great staff and I really liked the walking tour. Thanks guys

Oasis is overall excellent. Plenty of people to meet, friendly, well informed staff, great bar & food. Also close to several great barrios & a little park with a big view. I really dont have any complaints. The courtyard could use some more wifi coverage? One must do- free walking tour. The guide is super mellow & gives great basic historical rundown and helps get your sense of location in the city. The real value is the local knowledge: you can't google the stuff he knows. Pick his brain, yo.

This hostel is located near cais do sore metro and train station but you need to walk in many stairs. The room is clean and big with a balcony and private kitchen for 10 people. It also has a good atmosphere. The breakfast is fine. It would be a good choice to stay as many restaurants and bars nearby too.

Great atmosphere and staff, but a few issues, firstly a severe lack of cooling of any type in the dorms. They were some of the hottest I've ever stayed in. Hot weather in Lisbon is not uncommon so there really needs to be some more fans for summer. Secondly, I got covered in bed bug bites on my last night, however the staff did respond to this in a very professional manner with the required cleaning equipment on hand.

I had such an amazing time in Lisbon and Oasis Hostel played a huge part in that! A special shout out to Karo who is a wonderful bartender and incredible human being. She made me feel right at home and even took me on a day trip to a lovely little beach town.

• 6th Jun 2015

This hostel is BY FAR the best one I've ever stayed in. The entire staff was so friendly and great as well as everyone staying in the hostel. Such a cool set up with the garden and common areas. The dorms were really big and clean with a balcony! The pub crawl was super super fun. And their breakfast was so so good. Basically if you choose a different hostel in all of Portugal, you'd be missing out!! Great times!

I chose this hostel because it was recommended for lone travellers. I stayed for over a week and met lots of people, there is a cook at the hostel, I had great Portuguese food and I met many people by joining the group dinner. There are all kinds of daily activities like a city tour, fado tour and pubcrawl which are fun and makes it easy to meet people. There is a small courtyard with people chilling. Staff was helpful. Will stay here again!

After just staying the one night the receptionist had already remembered my name. So lovely! Bar and outside sitting area was nice, never been at a hostel with no sofas though. Wifi is good on the first set of stairs, in the left corner at a 90 degree angle eg. Bad wifi haha. Had a kitchen but the chef was using all the hobs so I was only able to start cooking after 9. Good atmosphere, was relatively easy to talk to people. Pretty good location, not too big a walk to the city centre. Hot showers

1 2 3 Next » last »