Oasis Backpackers Mansion Lisboa Reviews

Rua de Santa Catarina, 24, Lisbon, Portugal

Oasis is effing great. So beautiful. Incredible location. The two walking tours by Taylor were amazing. Only thing I hated was bunking in a six-bed dorm with five teenagers. That's hostel life. Oasis was my favorite in all of Europe.

breakfast was bit pricey

Very beautiful place. Good people. Everything was allright. Very good hostel for the price!

I had a lot of fun at the Oasis hostel! I loved the complete breakfast with eggs for only 3 euros, and the delicious dinner (soup, main dish, desert) for 7.50 euros. The staff was great; partied with us and told us the main attractions in the city. The atmosphere is awesome, but obviously you don`t wanna go there if your goal is to relax and be alone. I would definitely recommend!

It was a really good hostel. All the staff are really helpful and fun. The food was abosultely amazing and would reccodment having the dinners the hostel. The chef is great. The rooms are really big and clean also. LOVED IT!

Fantastic atmosphere here, and the staff are super laid back. The food they put on is amazing, you should defiantly stay here!!

Absolutely fab time at Oasis. Great staff, enthusiastic and fun. Enjoyed the walking tours and nights out. Completely recommend this place.

Great line of hostels, and this one doesn´t disappoint. Nice location (though a little far from the main areas of the city) very quiet and peaceful. Atmosphere is great. Always something going on and people hanging out. Free tour was very nice. One of the better hostels I´ve stayed at, but seems that there could even be better options than this in Lisbon.

Great hostel with a great atmosphere. I really enjoyed my time here, I got to know lots of the other travellers. The Portuguese buffet and the bar crawl were brilliant

Very Cool atmosphere, good location. I liked that there was a bar downstairs and an outdoor patio. The food they serve is pretty good too. They did mess up our reservation though so one night we came back and might friend found a naked couple sleeping in his bed, kind of throws a wrench in your night. Luckily the guy was able to figure it out and my friend was put in a different bed.

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. The staff is incredibly knowledgeable and friendly and they offer plenty of activities for their guests. One of the best parts about it was the free tour. I've been on quite a few Sandeman's tours (amongst others) but Taylor the tour guide was one of the best I've had. It's inevitable that his love of Lisbon will spread to all that attend the tour. The hostel also offers plenty of great services for a very reasonable fee (nice breakfasts, pub crawls, etc.)

A truly wonderful hostel. The staff were super friendly and helpful. There was a great atmosphere and a great place to meet people to explore the city with. There was also a great free walking tour.

• 30th Apr 2014

Very welcoming staff and guests ! I loved the first floor common area, kitchen, bar and especially back yard. The place itself made it very easy to meet new people and make new friends. I really recommend the free walking tour! Amazing way to see the local's Lisbon. Staff was so friendly and they always took care of everybody and made sure that everyone had a great time. Best hostel i stayed in my trip, absolutely lovely and worth the money.

Amazing location, great staff, only complaint is that there was only one bathroom for three rooms to use!

Great Hostel, Awesome location! Excellent dinner at the hostel. Staff were very helpful with my temperamental room key card

Really nice. Good kitchen. Good location.

Excelent location and staff, everyone is very helpfull and the atmosphere and of the hostel is great. Absolutely recommended is the Pub Crawl and the walking tour....

• 26th Apr 2014

Just fantastic for the price, amazing staff as always (seriously). The bathrooms could have been cleaner, and perhaps access to the communal ones while staying in the other building would have been good.

Had such a great time here. Awesome staff, great location within walking distance of everything, and plenty of tours hosted by the hostel to join. Wish i could've stayed longer especially considering the price.

• 21st Apr 2014

Everything OK. But to much noise!!!