Oasis Backpackers Mansion Lisboa Reviews

Rua de Santa Catarina, 24, Lisbon, Portugal

Had such a great time here. Awesome staff, great location within walking distance of everything, and plenty of tours hosted by the hostel to join. Wish i could've stayed longer especially considering the price.

• 21st Apr 2014

Everything OK. But to much noise!!!

is one of the best hostels i was until now! the staf very nice, very clean room, good internet conection,the food very cheap and very good! so definitely i recommend this hostel ;)

Really great hostel- I was travelling alone and soon met loads of lovely people- including all the guys who run it, who were brilliant and totally welcoming from the start....Definitely coming back here when I come to Lisbon again- thanks!

• 17th Apr 2014

For me it's the best place for a young people.Personnal of the hotel speaks very good english.They can offer you voluntary guide tour in the city and a lot of other facilities to spend awesome your time in Lisboa.

We really enjoyed our stay at Oasis Hostel. The local staff were helpful and friendly and went out of their way to look after there guests. The hostel offers everything you need from delicious cocktails, sunny terrace, great food, ideal location and lots of activities to make sure you really get the most out of your time there. We quickly made new friends and got our bearings in the beautiful city of Lisbon after a very informative walking tour and a messy bar crawl. I wish we could stay longer!

• 17th Apr 2014

Third time staying in a Oasis locale, third time leaving very happy. Clean comfy beds with huge individual lockers under each (bring your own lock or buy one there). There were only 2 showers (10 bed dorm) but they were very clean and I never had to wait. However, the greatest part was the ambience. There's a bar, outside courtyard, large common area with games and books, plus tons of activities. The walking and dinner tour were great. Awesome staff as well! Can't say enough good things :)

Oasis was truly a wonderful hostel experience. The staff was absolutely fantastic and put up with my litany of questions quite well. Additionally, I booked an 8 bed room so I assumed it would be quite crowded, but it really turned out to be two separate rooms that shared a bathroom! This was more than a hostel; it was an experience.

Really fun hostel, amazing location, super easy to meet people! The staff was very welcoming and friendly, particularly the Brazilian guy and South African guy. Only problem is that they really need more bathrooms! Had to wait in line just to use the toilet constantly...but a minor detail given how great everything else was!

Everything essential was cleaner than I expected, but I can't say I wasn't turned off by the enormous mass of flies that stay in the living/dining room. Otherwise it was a great stay! Good location and the breakfast is pretty good for what you pay for. I only stayed for one night and had to check out early but they let me keep my backpack there for a few hours while I went out around the city.

• 13th Apr 2014

Lovely, friendly, helpful, knowledgeable staff. Plenty of events on the calendar for those wishing to break the ice and socialise. Decent bar area and plenty of space outdoors for a few quite drinks with new friends. Great location, quiet and secure yet only a short walk to many places of interest, including the old city. In short, the ideal place to end up after 24+ hours of flying from the other side of the world and a short but hairy cycle from the airport. A true Oasis.

Loved the walking tour with Taylor and the roast chicken meal on Tuesday night. Great place to stay near a park with a great view of the bridge and Jesus. You could do something about keeping more change at the bar and/or kitchen as this became an issue when I only had 10 or 20 Euro notes. Most backpackers would go straight to an ATM and would not have change. Just a thought, but overall a good stay and I had fun!

Top class staff a great the place is great everything about oasis is great . Must do taylors walking tour it's unreal. If your in Lisbon stay here great place to make mates and have a good time :)

午前三時過ぎまでダイニングでは大音量のディスコパーティーをしていて、耳栓をしても寝られず、スタッフにどうにかできないかお願いしたが音量はほとんど変わらなかった。連泊の予定をキャンセルしてsunset hotel に移りました。パーティーをしたい若者にはいいかもしれませんが、夜寝たい人には決しておすすめしません。

That's the best hostel to meet people and the staff are really into party.. Although, if u wanna sleep sometimes it's too noisy.

Absolutely awesome from A to Z! If you want to improve something, invent a weather mashine or build a parking garage under your hostel :)

Very clean hostel. The staff were really friendly and nice which made the atmosphere great. The location was good as a lot of places we could walk to or was easily accessible by tram or metro. This was our first hostel we stayed at and after staying in another 6 after this came right at the top of our list. We had dinner here one night which was €7, great value as everything was cooked fresh and tasted delicious. Excellent hostel for socialising and meeting new people.

I loved my stay here. Staff was great and location was great. I definitely recommend the walking tour

I could go on about this place forever, but I'll keep it short: AMAZING. This is the only place to stay in Lisbon! Taylor that runs the walking tour and dinner tour is the best.

Good structure and excellent staffs.