Oasis Backpackers Mansion Lisboa Reviews

Rua de Santa Catarina, 24, Lisbon, Portugal

Great line of hostels, and this one doesn´t disappoint. Nice location (though a little far from the main areas of the city) very quiet and peaceful. Atmosphere is great. Always something going on and people hanging out. Free tour was very nice. One of the better hostels I´ve stayed at, but seems that there could even be better options than this in Lisbon.

Great hostel with a great atmosphere. I really enjoyed my time here, I got to know lots of the other travellers. The Portuguese buffet and the bar crawl were brilliant

Very Cool atmosphere, good location. I liked that there was a bar downstairs and an outdoor patio. The food they serve is pretty good too. They did mess up our reservation though so one night we came back and might friend found a naked couple sleeping in his bed, kind of throws a wrench in your night. Luckily the guy was able to figure it out and my friend was put in a different bed.

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. The staff is incredibly knowledgeable and friendly and they offer plenty of activities for their guests. One of the best parts about it was the free tour. I've been on quite a few Sandeman's tours (amongst others) but Taylor the tour guide was one of the best I've had. It's inevitable that his love of Lisbon will spread to all that attend the tour. The hostel also offers plenty of great services for a very reasonable fee (nice breakfasts, pub crawls, etc.)

A truly wonderful hostel. The staff were super friendly and helpful. There was a great atmosphere and a great place to meet people to explore the city with. There was also a great free walking tour.

• 30th Apr 2014

Very welcoming staff and guests ! I loved the first floor common area, kitchen, bar and especially back yard. The place itself made it very easy to meet new people and make new friends. I really recommend the free walking tour! Amazing way to see the local's Lisbon. Staff was so friendly and they always took care of everybody and made sure that everyone had a great time. Best hostel i stayed in my trip, absolutely lovely and worth the money.

Amazing location, great staff, only complaint is that there was only one bathroom for three rooms to use!

Great Hostel, Awesome location! Excellent dinner at the hostel. Staff were very helpful with my temperamental room key card

Really nice. Good kitchen. Good location.

Excelent location and staff, everyone is very helpfull and the atmosphere and of the hostel is great. Absolutely recommended is the Pub Crawl and the walking tour....

• 26th Apr 2014

Just fantastic for the price, amazing staff as always (seriously). The bathrooms could have been cleaner, and perhaps access to the communal ones while staying in the other building would have been good.

Had such a great time here. Awesome staff, great location within walking distance of everything, and plenty of tours hosted by the hostel to join. Wish i could've stayed longer especially considering the price.

• 21st Apr 2014

Everything OK. But to much noise!!!

is one of the best hostels i was until now! the staf very nice, very clean room, good internet conection,the food very cheap and very good! so definitely i recommend this hostel ;)

Really great hostel- I was travelling alone and soon met loads of lovely people- including all the guys who run it, who were brilliant and totally welcoming from the start....Definitely coming back here when I come to Lisbon again- thanks!

• 17th Apr 2014

For me it's the best place for a young people.Personnal of the hotel speaks very good english.They can offer you voluntary guide tour in the city and a lot of other facilities to spend awesome your time in Lisboa.

We really enjoyed our stay at Oasis Hostel. The local staff were helpful and friendly and went out of their way to look after there guests. The hostel offers everything you need from delicious cocktails, sunny terrace, great food, ideal location and lots of activities to make sure you really get the most out of your time there. We quickly made new friends and got our bearings in the beautiful city of Lisbon after a very informative walking tour and a messy bar crawl. I wish we could stay longer!

Third time staying in a Oasis locale, third time leaving very happy. Clean comfy beds with huge individual lockers under each (bring your own lock or buy one there). There were only 2 showers (10 bed dorm) but they were very clean and I never had to wait. However, the greatest part was the ambience. There's a bar, outside courtyard, large common area with games and books, plus tons of activities. The walking and dinner tour were great. Awesome staff as well! Can't say enough good things :)

Oasis was truly a wonderful hostel experience. The staff was absolutely fantastic and put up with my litany of questions quite well. Additionally, I booked an 8 bed room so I assumed it would be quite crowded, but it really turned out to be two separate rooms that shared a bathroom! This was more than a hostel; it was an experience.

Really fun hostel, amazing location, super easy to meet people! The staff was very welcoming and friendly, particularly the Brazilian guy and South African guy. Only problem is that they really need more bathrooms! Had to wait in line just to use the toilet constantly...but a minor detail given how great everything else was!