Oasis Backpackers' Palace Sevilla Reviews

C/ Almirante Ulloa, 1, Seville, Spain

Having the pool was key in the summer heat!

This place was pretty awesome with lots of friendly people and staff. Something is always happening here!

This is one of the best Hostels I've been to. Apart from being quite big place, it has awesome communal areas including a rooftop and a pool. Meeting people is very easy and it's definitely a traveller's place! Rooms are in a great condition and he shower is just like it should be. Just go there!

Please clean the pool and increase security. Okay with price and facilities, WiFi was sometimes a bit shaky, both on my computer and cellular. Atmosphere was leaning towards a drinking environment, which if you don't drink makes the hostel boring and sad. If that's the people you attend to, power to you. Free tour was pretty awesome. Overall, I would not book here again.

• 20th Jun 2015

Air Conditioning sucked

• 19th Jun 2015
  • nrecuset724

Very nice rooms, clean, good location. Wifi was bad, roof terrace closed at midnight, strict checkout time.

Big hostel and it feels like it. Security was lapse, the wasnt enough secure lockers to go around and the front door got opened to anyone. The bar and roof terrace are cool, definitely a plus for the atmosphere. Staff were nonexistent except for in the lobby and i didnt find them friendly or helpful. Would look elsewhere for my next trip to Seville.

I dont know why, but you have to go downstairs to the front desk to change the temperature. So if its freezing cold because your roommates are from the arctic, you will probably just suffer as who really gets out of be at 4am to do that? Otherwise, awesome roof. Tiny pool, but fun. Legit place. Lots of partiers.

Great stay! Very nice accommodations!

Great hostel. Good location and very friendly staff with helpful suggestions for food and tourism. Showers are super hot with great water pressure although the air conditioning was a little aggressive. Probably the best hostel breakfast I've had (yogurt granola fruit and toast, tea coffee and juice included).

This hostel is perfect. I stayed in Seville for 4 nights and left my first hostel after the first night as it did not meet my expectations. I moved to Oasis Backpackers Palace and couldn't have been happier. The facilities are great. The kitchen, common room, terrace, bar and pool are all bonuses. The staff are relatively friendly and it's really easy to meet people at this hostel. Highly recommend!

The rooftop here was awesome and all the facilities were great. It was a 10-15 minute walk to the main attractions but nothing extreme and still in a nice area. I was there on a quiet night so the atmosphere wasn't great but I still met a great bunch of people on the rooftop and we went out for a drink anyway. I would definitely stay again!

I had a good time at the hostel. The air condtioned rooms were were fantastic especially after walking around the city in the scorching Sevilla heat.

Amazing experience! Been to a lot of hostels and this is up at the top. I have never seen such teamwork with the staff. Also Adrian helped me a lot with booking my day trip and taking care of my clothes. This was my first time overseas in 3 years and it will always be a memorable one. Rooftop terrace is a place of magic. Didn't mind paying for breakfast despite none of the famous orange marmalade. Seville...definitely a place to revisit!

Thanks for your good review Forest! Nice to see you again here someday ;) This is your home. Andrés

Overall the best part about this hostel was the location. The nicest staff member we spoke to was Andrés, but unfortunately we only had the pleasure of meeting him at checkout. The WiFi did not reach the room. Their policy of quietness after 11 was not respected. We had an early bus the next morning but did not get much sleep because of the noise. The menu at the bar is also not really a menu. We wanted a burger but could only get a sandwich...

Solid hostel overall. Reasonable price, good location in the center of the city, and clean facilities. They have a great rooftop with a pool and seating that usually has a good social scene, we met a lot of good people there. Mix of english and spanish speakers. Saw some reviews saying this is a party hostel, very misinformed. It is certainly not. They close social areas at midnight, and it's not loud or raucous at all. The drinks and food are expensive though, and not great - bring your own : )

This place is awesome! I highly recommend it for many reasons! The staff was my favorite part! The terrace is beautiful and there was always a great atmosphere

• 4th Jun 2015

Literally the best hostel I've stayed in. If you can get up in time, take the free tour. Great for social with the roof top bar and pool. Everybody gets on well. Ideal location with cheap restaurants and bars near.

Really great hostel! It's a lot bigger than you'd expect. The staff was really friendly. The rooftop terrace and pool was amazing. Great place to meet people and have a good time. The organize tours and pub crawls were a nice bonus. The only cons were: wifi wasn't the best and the common areas closed at 12am. I understand closing down the Kitchen area/lounge cause there's rooms close by, but I feel like the rooftop terrace could have stayed open a little longer. Great place to stay otherwise!

Really cool and very lively place as it is so big! Definitely no time to relax only have a good time and meet so many new people! The best thing about this place - lockers under the beds are big enough to fit everything and secure them and still have your space!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5