Oasis Backpackers' Palace Sevilla Reviews

C/ Almirante Ulloa, 1, Seville, Spain

Oasis backpackers was good enough. They couldn't put us in the same room with my girlfriend . But that was the only problem. Avoid the pub crawl

A good experience based in a good staff. Ther was low season that involve a more personal treatment. Adrian suggested me a good place to have a drink, and the free Pancho Tours that Alex purposed me was the best choice (the pick up was at the reception! Never seen :)). The bar was so funny too (here was a girl singing and playing a guitar that meet me the staff) I took a fresh veggie lasagna made by Johny that was delicious. See you in spring amigos!

• 26th Nov 2014
  • Spain

Everything was awesome! The hostel is in a very convenient location and the rooms are very clean. Great facilities and activities. Adrian was very helpful at the front desk!

• 18th Nov 2014

A great place, with very helpful staff, especially Javi and Patricia.

Pub Crawl: our pub crawl experience was unorganized and not a "deal" at all. We paid 15 euros for a mojito at the hostel and 3 shots. The shots were given to us at a bar that sold them for 1 euro each. We went to 3 empty discotecas extremely early and probably would have gotten in free regardless since it was early and they were empty. Everyone in the group was disappointed and spent even more money on additional drinks. Not worth the 15 euros.

• 6th Nov 2014

Adrian gave me change for a 50 when no one else in Seville would! Xoxoxoxo! Also, 5 euro pitchers was amazing. why was the sangria opaque? i don't know but i loved it.

• 24th Oct 2014

Only stayed one night. Hassle free, good facilities and helpful staff.

• 20th Oct 2014

Could do with an extra blanket in the rooms- I'm sure it's fine in summer but not with the cooler temperatures.

This hostel was really big compared to the other hostels we stayed at. This made our experience quite impersonal, however it was clean and had good kitchen, bathroom, bar and pool facilities.

The hostel was good. Clean rooms with comfortable beds, ensuite was cleaned every day. Not a lot happening in the actual hostel overall (in terms of atmosphere), it's such a big hostel that it's very easy to not get large gathering. We organised to go on the pub crawl and the night was an absolute shocker, should have just cancelled the whole evening.

Who ever thought to paint the bedrooms in such dark colours it was like being in a cave.We couldnt find our stuff and the windows were nailed shut too .why would this be? My room had 10 wall lights of which only 3 were working. I asked staff three times to fix them in the end they only replaced two so I was still living in a cave. tThe rest of the hostel was very good with lots or comfy areas .It was certainly a young peoples place.

Fantastic location for Spanish 'bohemian' night markets, cool bars, good restaurants

I don't really know how I felt about oasis. It was good but it was so big and hard to meet people. I met people on the roof top terrace. The pool was hardly ever open though and it was hot. The wifi isn't great but works. Rooms are really spacious and beds are comfy.staff didn't have much advice for seville and weren't really interested.

Patrycja was extremely helpful. We wanted to buy tickets to the Alhambra in Granada (highly recommend going). However, we were having trouble buying the tickets online. Patrycja bought the tickets and we paid her back. She even wrote a note to the staff at Alhambra to make sure we would get in. The hostel itself was a blast, especially the rooftop.

• 4th Sep 2014

Good facilities and common areas, particularly the terrace. Fairly good location. Wifi was slow. Staff not particularly welcoming or helpful.

Unfortunately, when I arrived, I was told I had to pay extra for the bedsheets. I argued that it is not a fair thing to do, also regarding the other hostels, who are honest about their prices. The location was good, the place clean and the staff were otherwise helpful and friendly.

I write first in English as most of the people coming to the hostel are English-speaking and I want them to know that this hostel is really worth a visit!The pool on the terrace is an absolutely amazing place for meeting others,having a drink and cooling down after a hot day in Seville.Staff is very friendly and always willing to help you. I didn't join a group for a pub crawl but I heard it's pretty awesome,next time!Thank you,guys for unforgettable memories in Oasis Palace!

• 23rd Aug 2014
  • Slovakia

A very good place to stay, one of the best hostels I've ever been.

Very nice atmosphere, free tours, clean, safe, practical.

a great hostel, i dont like staying in bit inner city hostels because the atmospher is usually bad, oasis is no exception, but every thing else is fine, they have a rooftop pool and bar so your experience may differ

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4