Oasis Backpackers' Palace Sevilla

• Germany, Male, 25-30
22nd Jun 2017

Best hostel ever!!

17th Jun 2017

Nice hostel. Nice pool. Feels depersonalized. Travelers that come here are ok nothing special. You wont make life long friends.

15th Jun 2017

I loved it here. The staff was friendly and helpful, giving us directions to nearby bars and restaurants. We were within reasonable walkikng distance to everything we wa red to see, and during the ridiculous heat wave we experienced the hostel had a pool and bar for us to cool off and relax at. Plus they had AC for when it was REALLY hot out.

• Russia, Female, 18-24
8.0

The hostel is really big and nice, rooms have 24h aircon on so don't worry about the heat. Amazing pool upstears, small but helps when it's hot. Only staff dissapointed. Guys, checkin is the first impression of your hostel, try to smile to guests during and don't treat us like we annoy you, maybe for u we are 200th ones that day but for us you re the first. Blond tall girl looked always tired of her job and ppl.

• jfrazierihsv3458
  • USA, Male, 25-30
15th Jun 2017

This has one of the best terraces I've seen at a hostel. It's perfect for a solo traveler to meet people, and the bar right next to it has (strong) sangria. The beers were more expensive than most bars in the city, but I guess that's life. Location is great (right next to Plaza de Armas bus station), and the staff are super helpful. Take care of your valuables -- my sunglasses disappeared on the terrace, but that wasn't the hostel's fault. Eat at the Venezuelan place across the street too!

Thank you James!! We are glad to hear you enjoyed the terrace! We love it too ;) We hope to see you again soon! Take care!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
14th Jun 2017
2.9

First of all: most unfriendly and uninformative staffs I've seen in Europe hostels. Receptionists knew nothing- rude, was not there to help at all - just bunch of unprofessional workawayers killing time. One guy from london was busy flirting with female guests and wouldn't leave us alone, so touchy and so uncomfortable. Kitchen is tiny, only 3 forks available- (how??) and they do have tiny swimming pool which is full of dirty shits, I couldn't even go in. Have fun swimming in it.

14th Jun 2017
7.7

Nothing went wrong but I've stayed at much more awesome places. From the moment I walked in the volunteer receptionist was not very friendly and like everyone after me I was greeted by being told to wait my turn. Maybe add a smile. Most hostels they are very helpful and offer some cool suggestions where to go and here I was quickly dismissed. The hostel is huge and it makes it feel cold and not welcoming. I do think it's good for socializing but I have definitely had much better value.

• Australia, All Male Group, 25-30
13th Jun 2017

Had a great time. Staff were very helpful and accommodating. Great facilities, good atmosphere and we had a great time. Thoroughly enjoyed our time here!!

Thank you Phatum for your asewome review!!! Come back and visit any time!! Oasis Team

• Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
13th Jun 2017

Really great facilities and hostel overall. Because it is quite a large hostel, it's hard to be social with everyone so it doesn't come naturally but it still has a great atmosphere. The rooftop is awesome and happy hour is great. I found the staff a little unhelpful at times, they always seemed a little too busy downstairs for questions.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
12th Jun 2017

Great location, walking distance from main strip of shops. Walking distance from bus terminal. Very nice upstairs roof terrace with a pool. It's extremely hot and there is air conditioning in the rooms. Overall very happy with this hostel!