Oasis Backpackers' Palace Sevilla Reviews

C/ Almirante Ulloa, 1, Seville, Spain

Wonderful stay! Staff was very helpful. 4 tours everyday! Very cheap drinks and breakfast as well. The pool wasn't much more than a wading pool but the option was still nice. Would stay again!

Relatively good hostel however when leaving the property early was unable to get key deposit back as there was no staff around

• 14th Aug 2014

Excellent service. All the workers there were incerdibly helpful and super nice. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Definitely the best value hostel Ive stayed at in europe. Bathrooms were also very clean. The terrace was also a great place to meet other travellers. The staff did an excellent job provinding a great hostel environment

• 6th Aug 2014

We stayed in the metropolis apartments and it was amazing, room was perfect which a kitchen and the roof terrace is so lovely. 5 mins from the hostel which we went to and got a drink, the pool is tiny and there aren't really any sun loungers which was annoying but a really good atmosphere and loads of activities. Location is great close to everything! Great price also and staff are lovely.

Can't really say anything about this hostel except it was hard to meet others because it was so big. Decent enough place though.

I really enjoyed my stay in the hostel. The rooftop is amazing and there are always people to meet. I had one bad experience during the breakfast. We were 3 people to order at 10h40, there were no bread and no jam anymore. So I started eating my cereals after leting them know there were missing ingredients. At 11h04, I tell them again about bread and jam, and they didn't want to refill because breakfast was over!! That was not cool!

• 4th Aug 2014

Very nice hostel, great location and nice rooftop terras! Nice atomosphere!

We hebben veel hostels gezien, maar Oasis is toch wel geweldig! Goede pubcrawl, lekker goedkoop drinken, heerlijk rooftop en leuke mensen ontmoet! De bedden waren prima en de douche ook! Zelfs de airco deed het goed. De locatie was te gek! Echt prima alles op loopafstand te doen. Hele leuke stad!

A great place to stay. Located very close to just about everything in Seville within walking distance. Great atmosphere and everyone I met during my stay was very friendly. Great atmosphere!

• 1st Aug 2014

Vera nice stay and very comfortable. The private room with bath was more a hotel room.

Definitely a party hostel. Not too many complaints about this place, although they didn't seem to clean the bathrooms very thoroughly. My main complaint is that it's mostly only filled with English speakers who want to party. If you want to practice Spanish, or want a more laid-back vibe, this is not the place for you.

I male staff rude, the girls were great

• 30th Jul 2014

Sometimes the Wifi was too busy, so it's speed fell (although I guess this is normal).

Staying in Oasis Seville is also the 2nd time I've stayed there, and it honestly has to be one of the best hostels in Spain. Rooftop pool on those blazing hot days is great and the layout of the whole building is amazing. Always helpful staff and activities everyday! Will be back!!

Great rooftop pool and bar area. I had a lot of fun staying here!

Loved the pool, was great on those hot days. Staff were friendly and helpful. Enjoyed the tours and the pub crawl.

It was a very cold place, a lot of empty common spaces. The staff were not helpful, they never smiled, we don't feel like home. A little bit far from the bars and city center. The questions about tips to the city is at a touristic desk which is almost never open. The beds on top miss a side so you can fall down. Almost a hotel.

Staff were great, we had to switch our booking and they were very helpful to us. Great place if your looking for a place to have fun but you can also chill by the pool in the afternoon when it's hot. Deffinitly recomend! We loved it!

Really fun place with really fun staff. Loved the walking tours to. Probably my only negative is the pool was pretty disgusting.. Fun though..

everything is good, but the breakfast is a little bit expensive

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5