Oasis Backpackers' Palace Sevilla Reviews

C/ Almirante Ulloa, 1, Seville, Spain

The staff were very friendly and helpful and I would recommend the walking tours - I went on the Legends tour late afternoon and it was really interesting. They offered lots of other evening events too - going out and flamenco etc. Rooms spacious, beds comfy and bathrooms clean. Wifi sometimes a bit less than perfect but most of the time good enough. The paella when I fist arrived was delicious! I would definitely recommend this hostel.

The bar at the top is run by poncho tours and not oasis. 2eggs 2bacon coffee juice bread and jam maybe yogurt for 3euros. Don't pay for the pub crawl, just meet the group out at Hercules square. I would recommend this hostel.

Very good hostel. Lighting in bedrooms would be my only real complaint.

I loved staying in this hostel! Everything is SO clean and the location is perfect. They have different activities making it easy to meet people, and the atmosphere in the bar is great. The staff are all so friendly and fun to have a chat with. Sam who works up in the bar is really helpful with advice.

We were in a group of 8 people and we received an exceptional treatment from the staffs of the hostel. The guy that we first met in the reception was Adrián, and he was very helpful and respectful. We have made a mistake in the days of the reserve and Adrián solved the problem very fast. So, it was very good the time that we had in the hostel.

Hostels the size of Oasis Backpackers and in heavily-toured European cities like Seville don't usually have that much of a personal, family-like vibe. But this one is an exception to the rule. Friendly staff like Andrián and Andrés go out of their way to tell you about life in Seville, make you feel welcome, and help you out no matter what time of day or night. I stayed there for a week while looking for a place in Seville and I couldn't be happier with my choice. Gracías a todos!

The best hostel in Sevilla, great facilities, employees are helpful and always have a smile for you, the room was amazing and it had a great atmosphere.

• 30th Dec 2014
  • Costa Rica

About 10-15 minute walk from main bus station. follow directions very carefully or easy to get lost. No wi-fi in the rooms and not many electrical sockets. Clean rooms and terrific rooftop terrace. Rooms can get a bit chilly in winter but staff will adjust room temp which is nice. Good location- walking distance to most sites. All in all great stay and would do it again.

• 27th Dec 2014

I like some stuffs because they are so nice to me ,but I am not so satisfied that there is no locker in the room.I like the hostel's decoration and atmosphere ,if you equipe the locker in the room ,it's better.Really thanks the stuff Andres,you gave me a good impression for the hostel.

Thanks! You are welcome here everytime you want to visit us. This is your home =) Regards: Andres

Has everything you need, in a great location, with plenty of amenities, tours, etc. Just a classic, extremely nice, clean, hostel. It's a bit over-the-top in its "we're a youth hostel" feel (overly-energetic staff talking about pub crawls, playing Marley and strumming acoustic guitars), which isn't necessarily a plus or a minus, just an observation.

This was a fabulous hostel! The staff (Sam especially) were great, very helpful. Super clean and safe in a great location. Definite the highlight of our trip staying here!

• 23rd Dec 2014

Zero complaints, the hostel was very modern and the staff was very helpful. I will be back!

Clean rooms, helpful/friendly staff, wifi all over (including the upstairs bar and terrace), overall great atmosphere. Definitely enjoy an early morning breakfast on the terrace, great view of Seville and it is a perfect way to start your day! Highly recommend.

• 15th Dec 2014

Very nice hostel that offers very much space to hang out, cool bar terrace, lounge and kitchen with everything to prepare your own food during your stay.

• 15th Dec 2014

toilet was broken and noticed to reception staff 3 times. Nothing happened. Unfortunately other guests in the mixed dorm were not able to take notice, that other guests in the room might want to have a sleep by 2am. no lights at the bed, full light needed to be switched on every time someone entered or left the room.

Oasis backpackers was good enough. They couldn't put us in the same room with my girlfriend . But that was the only problem. Avoid the pub crawl

A good experience based in a good staff. Ther was low season that involve a more personal treatment. Adrian suggested me a good place to have a drink, and the free Pancho Tours that Alex purposed me was the best choice (the pick up was at the reception! Never seen :)). The bar was so funny too (here was a girl singing and playing a guitar that meet me the staff) I took a fresh veggie lasagna made by Johny that was delicious. See you in spring amigos!

• 26th Nov 2014
  • Spain

Everything was awesome! The hostel is in a very convenient location and the rooms are very clean. Great facilities and activities. Adrian was very helpful at the front desk!

• 18th Nov 2014

A great place, with very helpful staff, especially Javi and Patricia.

Pub Crawl: our pub crawl experience was unorganized and not a "deal" at all. We paid 15 euros for a mojito at the hostel and 3 shots. The shots were given to us at a bar that sold them for 1 euro each. We went to 3 empty discotecas extremely early and probably would have gotten in free regardless since it was early and they were empty. Everyone in the group was disappointed and spent even more money on additional drinks. Not worth the 15 euros.

• 6th Nov 2014