Oasis Backpackers' Palace Sevilla Reviews

C/ Almirante Ulloa, 1, Seville, Spain

Really lovely place with amazingly friendly staff, good value drinks and food and welcoming common areas.

• 29th Jan 2016
  • New Zealand

The staff was really friendly and helpful. The breakfast was really good, but you have to pay for it. Wifi doesn't work in the rooms. The view from the rooftop is amazing. All in all, recommendable.

I love the atmosphere of the place and each of the staff were very welcoming.

• 23rd Jan 2016

Great Hostel, excellent location, good facilities and nice atmosphere, lots of activities!! But the best is the Rooftop Terrace Bar's STAFF, really helpful and they offer very good service during the breakfast and brunch time... they really know how to make your weekends morning better: so Mara and Driss thanks a lot!!

The friendliest and happiest staff seemed to be the cleaners in the morning, a tonne more so than the reception staff. So good on them! Great job guys

Great place! No complaints!!

• 14th Jan 2016

The hostel was quiet but still the atmosphere was great. They have a bar which is great to get to know other guests. The facilities were great and the hostel looked new.. Overall great place and would definitely recommend.

• 13th Jan 2016

Our group got a private apartment for one night and were very happy with it. We had one drink at the hostel bar, which was nice. The roof is cool, and I was surprised to find the cute little pool still open in January. We went on the flamenco outing, which was basically a private performance. That aspect was a little odd. I would have preferred a bigger crowd. Also, the workshop wasn't much. We just learned a few basic steps and that was it.

I loved this hostel. The staff was really nice and the building was new. They had the biggest dorms and organized a bunch of activities. I definitely recommend the free walking tour!

• 13th Jan 2016

Loved it! Great hostel in a great city! I would definitely recommend Oasis!

Oasis Backpackers' Palace is a nice hostel with an awesome rooftop terrace. I think it might almost be too big as you kind of get the feeling that it's being run more as a business than as budget accommodation for backpackers (ex: pay for breakfast, pay to use towels, not just a deposit). The staff all seemed nice and I found the separate bathroom (you can only access with your room key) to be a really great idea. Maybe a bit too impersonal for a solo traveler.

Loved everything about this hostel.

*Pros: location, some personal were nice (not all) *Cons: really smallkitchen for being a big hostal, you cannot drink or eat in the terrace Next time I will consider this hostal as last instance.

• 31st Dec 2015
  • Spain
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Was very disappointed with this hostel ~ as a backpacker on a budget I really felt like a 2nd class citizen. There were so many unpleasant experiences where to start... My 1st night was the worst I have EVER had in a hostel, & I have stayed in hostels around the world... The loudest, grossest experience to date! New years there was no games, no count down, not even tables for the guests to eat dinner at! Seriously people were eating off the floor! Not backpacker friendly :(

Hi! First thank you for you comment. Second in the name of our team we want to apologize for the problems you had during your stay. We really think there was a lack of communication as we had a new years party on our bar where we organized a special dinner and gave free champagne and grapes to everyone there at midnight (to ALL guests and not just the ones attending dinner). Sorry you miss that! We do our best for our guests to feel at home.

One of the best hostels I've been to! Staff was incredibly friendly and helpful

Very nice staff. Good room, but a little bit cold.

Great hostel. The rooftop deck is a great add on. Hostel staff went out of their way to make the stay better! Met lots of awesome people here! Comfortable beds and good showers.

We had a very pleasant stay. You're staff is incredibly nice et warm especelly Driss who was very thoughtful With us ! Thanks a lot !

I loved my stay at Oasis, the hostel is really well located for getting around Seville, the room was very clean and nice, great value for money. There is a wonderful atmosphere in the hostel, the roof top bar and terrace are a great place for meeting and socializing with other travelers and the staff were truly fantastic, so helpful and friendly. I would recommend every body to stay here. I had a really great time. Thank you Oasis Palace!!!

• 17th Dec 2015

Awesome staffs and great meets! Free sangria and nice rooftop.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6