9.0
Superb 2,201 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 2,201 Total Reviews
Oasis Backpackers' Palace Sevilla Located at C/ Almirante Ulloa, 1, , Seville.
Spain
Seville Andalucia 41001 C/ Almirante Ulloa, 1
90% 2201
37.3927491 -5.9982991
    Rooms available

24th Apr 2016

This place was great. Beds are comfortable, rooms and bathrooms always clean, location and price are very good.. but above all, this hostel has a great atmosphere created by an amazing bunch of staff members who are always willing to help with whatever you need. Highly recommended and I'll sure be staying there when visiting again.

18th Apr 2016
5.4

Despite the fact that all over the Oasis Hostel there are posters ordering you to rate them 10 out of 10, I had a very unsatisfying experience. The rooms were dimly lit, hard to find anything once the sun went down. The bathrooms outside of the rooms required a key to enter, an inconvience when you have to pee in the middle of the night. The staff was really rude, seemed agrivated almost. They also didn't provide good recommendations for food, or just didn't recommend anything at all.

• Finland, Female, 18-24
17th Apr 2016

Spacious and newly renovated. Well equipped kitchen. The rooftop terrace is nice however it's bit weird you can't have your own drinks / food there since hostels are mainly for low budget travellers. The hostel is so big that the atmosphere is not very warm, wouldn't have liked to stay there alone

• Canada, Female, 18-24
17th Apr 2016

Nice hostel, nice rooftop, i just wish u can drink your own stuff up there !

17th Apr 2016

One of the best hostels I've stayed at in Europe! Super unique building and trendy decor, fun nightlife activities and good meals served at the hostel (although probably better at brunch than dinner), close walking distance to the city center and sights! Loved Sevilla and Oasis!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
17th Apr 2016

Great location and gorgeous building! Overall I had a great experience when I stayed here. The terrace was a little oasis and the walking tour recommended through Poncho tours was very informative and fun!

• England, Female, 18-24
16th Apr 2016

Nice hostel

16th Apr 2016

Facilities great, everything very clean, and great atmosphere. Nice room setup. But I didn't have the greatest night. The luggage lockers in the rooms could only be locked with extremely small (which means cheaper) combination locks so I had to go outside to buy another one. The wifi did not work in my bedroom (room 12). My bed wasn't made when I arrived and when I went down to to ask about it, the receptionist was a bit sharp with me. She was busy, but that wasn't called for.

15th Apr 2016
7.1

Was a fine hostel, but I visited during the feria and there were lots of loud and slightly rude guests. The staff couldn't really be bothered with any questions or requests. I think it would be a nice hostel if it weren't during such a crazy time. The roof bar and pool looked very nice. Room and bathroom were clean, spacious, and comfy. Overall a good hostel but the staff could improve the atmosphere and energy.

• USA, Female, 18-24
15th Apr 2016
8.0

I stayed for 2 nights during the Sevilla Fair. I booked my rooms in January but still paid $40 a night at a $13 hostel. When we arrived, we were placed with a creepy older man who made my friend and I super uncomfortable so we changed. By the end, we had changed three rooms due to availability. The female receptionist who was Polish and named Molina was fantastic, understanding, and accommodating. The male receptionists not so much. Loved Oasis, but not a fan of the Sevilla locations.