Oasis Backpackers' Palace Sevilla Reviews

C/ Almirante Ulloa, 1, Seville, Spain

The place is beautiful, the pool and the rooftop are just great, it's a pretty hostel, but still way more quiet than what I expected. It's very close to the mushrooms which I strongly recommend to sunset. Staff is very nice and friendly: just a few things that bothered me, rooftop not opened till 10 am and pool opening later than that, they forgot to give me a bed sheet and then had a fitting sheet instead of a normal one.

I really enjoyed this hostel with the pool, the bar, the location, the rooms and the people. The only thing who was bad is, in my opinion, the clim who was too coldduring the night.

• 26th Jul 2015
  • Switzerland
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Unfriendly staff

The hostel is very big but the staff is friendly. Location is perfect and the terrace and the pool were just perfect.

I had a great time in this hostel It was very clean, great facilities and the terrace was awesome! The staff was really helpful too! Highly recommended!

• 23rd Jul 2015

Friendly environment and there was always someone at the front desk if I had any questions! The rooms and bathrooms were always clean and the friendly atmosphere in the common rooms was great. The use of card keys to get into the hostel and into my room let me relax about all of my belongings and enjoy the city/people! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for somewhere to stay in Seville and will definitely be back if I'm ever in Seville!

• 21st Jul 2015

Great Hostel with a great atmosphere. Although the pool on the roof is a glorified hot tub, it's a great place to cool off, drink a beer and socialise with other travellers. The bar also offers cheap prices on food and drink with 2 great charismatic barmen. The location was about a 10 minute walk from the main centre. I would deffinitley stay again if I am ever in Seville.

If you want a good hostel, relax hostel, party hostel, friendly hostel.... And a hostel with a pool, good rooms, good food and drinks, you should book this hostel!

Absolutely GREAT!! place. they gave great information at check in and had plenty of it throughout the place. the 3rd floor bar and rooftop pool were great locations to enjoy a meal or roast in the heat. I had breakfast there every morning for only 3€ for desayuno espanol. the continental is only 2€. VERY social hostel as internet is only accessible in the common rooms and not in the bedrooms. Air Conditioning throughout. Just ask them to turn it on in your room and it´s done! loved this place.

• 20th Jul 2015

Good hostel. Had a pool and good air conditioning - essential for summer in Seville. Pub crawls each night. Good all round package.

The room was very clean and very nice. Also spacious! The bathroom smelled like mold. And the wifi doesn't work extremely well. Pool was disgusting but I will stay again!

I didn't go outside because too hot. But there is a pool on the roof, so u can also enjoy.

Oasis was a nice clean hostel. I found the other guests very friendly and we had a great time. The pub crawl was fun. The staff were wonderful and friendly and welcoming- I would have preferred a bit more info when checking in regarding what there is to do in Sevilla.

Wifi did not work anywhere within the hostel. So you had to use one of the shared computers. Swimming pool- your not actually allowed to swim in? So what's the point? Very disappointed.

• 17th Jul 2015

Awesome hostel would highly recommend

Great hostel overall. Very nice spacious rooms and the rooftop pool is definitely a plus. I've stayed at Oasis hostels all across Spain and Portugal and can say I have never had a negative experience.

Great, recommandable Hostel! +1 for Luigi

Stayed in a 14 bed dorm and had a sick time. Good sized lockers, clean showers and close to the bus station. The bar and rooftop/pool area were always busy and provided a really good spot to meet fellow travelers. One of the best I've stayed in.

The location of this hostel is pretty good to explore Seville. The hostel itself is fairly average but the rooftop pool makes up for it. It's great for meeting people and getting away from the heat. The reception staff are pretty pathetic. They tried to tell us that we booked the wrong day because their computer was set to the wrong day. Decent enough for the price.

Thank you for your review. We are sorry that there was a misunderstanding at reception upon your arrival. We apologize for the inconvenience but I'm sure we fixed the mistake properly and that it was an honest mistake. Hope to see you again some other time. Oasis Staff

The rooftop is nice and small, the staff is friendly (bar & reception). Don't forget to ask for your aircon to be switched on when Summer heat hits Sevilla. I did not participate in any special activities, just did my own thing and chatted with other girls in my room. The room (8 bed female deluxe) was spacious and with a good ensuite bathroom (one shower & toilet, 2 seperate sinks). Some street & hallway noise. Points of improvement: a light, socket & shelve at each bed.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7