Oasis Backpackers' Palace Sevilla Reviews

C/ Almirante Ulloa, 1, Seville, Spain

Good location. Nice Hostel - I would visit again

• 21st May 2015

Decent hostel but not much of an atmosphere or interaction between guests. When I checked out I was asked to review the place at 100% on hostelworld and mention the name of an employee whom I'd never spoken with until checkout. I was fairly put off by all of this.

• 19th May 2015

Great place In a wonderful city. We had a superb time and met wonderful people. The rooftop is a wonderful place go relax and make friends, eventhough the drinks are pretty bad (Mojito). We enjoyed the walking tours offered by panchotours and all in all had a fantastic time. The wifi was good but unfortunalty not abailable in the rooms, but the commonroom was airconditioned and had a great atmosphere. The rooms are also climatized with great (huge) lockers and comfy beds.

• 18th May 2015

Had an amazing time here! Wish I stayed a lot longer but had to do a bit more traveling to get where I planned to go to. Staff were extra friendly and they know how to host a great stay followed by great nights out. Especially Adam and Fra. Will definitely be returning for a longer stay this time.

• 6th May 2015
  • Scotland

Best hostel I've ever stayed at! Wonderful staff, great pool and location and so social! You won't be disappointed staying here! Always felt safe and the paella was delicious!!

Everything would have been great if it weren't for a loud group of kids yelling through the halls in the middle of the night. And the drunk guy that woke everyone in my room up at 4am. The room was also very hot and stuffy.

Awesome stay! Good drinks, food, atmosphere. Staff were very helpful and I would stay here again if I came back

Second time staying at the oasis and I am always pleased!! Highly recommend this hostel

Special Thanks to your employee Andres. He made the impossible possible!!! Muchas gracias!

The pool on the roof terrace is great. I could and did spend many afternoons drinking beers and hanging out in the pool with other trAvelers. Great atmosphere. Well located and nice rooms. Definitely coming back

Oasis Palace was a good hostel especially for young adults, atmosphere was warm and it was easy to get to know with new people. Hostel was also in a good walking distance away from all the main sightseeing places. About the security system I'm not 100% sure if it's the best kind of.

• 19th Apr 2015
  • Finland

Really enjoyed this hostel, would definitely stay again!!

It's a very nice and clean hostel. The staff are friendly and offers a lot of different things to do. The rooftop bar is fun and there are also nice people to meet there. For me though it was a little bit too sterile and high-end - it doesn't have this hidden underground charm of the typical hostel - but if you're looking for a pleasant stay, this is definitely your place.

Maybe I just had a bad experience, but I thought this hostel could have been way better. It's a beautiful building which is mostly tidy. Unfortunately my bed wasn't ready when I arrived, and still not after I came back 6 hours later. They claimed to have forgotten twice. Not a great feeling as a solo traveller without a bed to crash on. Nonetheless, it wasn't too bad here. Wifi didn't work so well all the time. Probably good to be here if you're with a big group. Not ideal for the solo.

The best Hostel I have ever stayed at! Huge, super-clean rooms with wooden (!) beds and modern black&white bathrooms. The staff is exceptionally friendly (special thanks to Javi!) and the rooftop terrace with its small pool is just awesome! Loved it here so much that I stayed in Oasis Hostels throughout my trip of spain! Thanks guys!

We stayed there for 3 days. We really liked it. Next time I will go again to Oasis Backpackers if I go to Seville. Also staff was very helpful especially Javier.

• 7th Apr 2015
  • Turkey

Really liked the rooftop on the hostel!

Andres, Patricia and Aleks were extremely helpful! I'd definitely recommend this hostel to everyone.

5 of us drove into Sevilla for the night and originally booked rooms at the sister hostel, Oasis, but was happy to end up here. Wonderful and friendly staff made recommendations on where to eat, what bars to check out, which Flamenco show to attend, where to go to Easter mass - we were not disappointed! Originally thought we booked rooms with two separate beds, so for those sharing a room, one had to sleep on the sofa bed, but it was only for one night and we didn't have an issue. Great stay!

Oasis hostel was a super nice hostel, except some of the staff really let you down when they're not welcoming or helpful and make it seem like you're a burden. The rooftop terrace and bar was a cool touch though the kitchen really need some more cooking pots as there was one pot to use between everyone and I had to continually wait or have other people wait for me to finish using it. Also the website directions from airport are outdated and sent me to the wrong place - needs updating.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4