Oasis Backpackers' Palace Sevilla Reviews

C/ Almirante Ulloa, 1, Seville, Spain

excellent stay

Very hot and overcrowded when we went due to Semana Santa visitors. Shocked to find out upon check out that there was air con in our room that had not been switched on (had been 30 degrees C indoors with an over full dorm room!) Also hostel staff tried to take my friends bed on the first night - surely there must be a written record of free beds? Also in such crowded rooms padlocks should be provided or guests should be told to bring them to lock up valuables. Bathrooms were filthy.

clean, nice party hostel in a very good location

• 17th Apr 2014
  • Austria

This was a fantastic Hostel! Great people, very fun and the sun deck and pool were fantastic. For sure the place to stay if you are visiting Seville.

The roof top patio was nice, but the pictures on the webiste make the pool look larger than the make 5 capacity poll that it is.

Had the best time there over Semana Santa, I even slept on the couch because I didnt want to leave.

Me and my friend stayed in an 8-bed mixed dorm for 3 nights. The hostel was well located near all the major sights and a quick walk over the bridge to the "going out" area. The room was equipped with beds, sheets, underbed storage, and electrical outlets (however sparse). For 8 people we were given access to a large full bathroom, very clean and hot showers. The hostel provided MANY activities for the guests: free walking tour, flamanco shows, paella nights, etc. All in all, a good experience.

Vini el barman es una persona excelente regreso a Sevilla muy pronto y sin duda a oasis pura buena vibra

• 10th Apr 2014
  • Mexico

I was missing hairdryrier!

• 10th Apr 2014
  • Poland

I loved this hostel, definitely one of the best I've ever stayed at. Very friendly and helpful staff. I stayed in an 8 person room and it was very clean and the bed was super comfortable. Also, it was a good atmosphere with nice hang out spots! Exceeded my expectations by far!

• 30th Mar 2014

Great location, clean and comfy.

Great hostel. Quite the palace indeed! Very large with a nice terrace and bar, and tons of places to lounge about.

Good place to stay with good facilities. The staff were very good as well, Vinny was a champion!!

Awesome hostel! super clean and nice rooms, they organize free tours and has a lot of facilities. Location is very good as well. Good value for money. Stay here!

Very nice Hostel, comfortable and lots of friendly people!

They have this amazing terrace with a bar.. Really good times..

• 10th Mar 2014

there is a lot of space in the hostel including an awesome view from roof terrace!!

This hostel is massive and has something for everyone. It didn't have a lot of atmosphere but that was probably because I was only there overnight. Wish I'd stayed longer.

The only thing that wasn't ok was that the kitchen is closed to early morning risers. As I am into yoga and meditation I get up very early, and would like to be able to make a cup of (herbal) tea.

• 22nd Feb 2014

Friendly staff, clean bathrooms and a rooftop bar.

« first « Prev 1 2 3