Oasis Backpackers' Palace Sevilla Reviews

C/ Almirante Ulloa, 1, Seville, Spain

I write first in English as most of the people coming to the hostel are English-speaking and I want them to know that this hostel is really worth a visit!The pool on the terrace is an absolutely amazing place for meeting others,having a drink and cooling down after a hot day in Seville.Staff is very friendly and always willing to help you. I didn't join a group for a pub crawl but I heard it's pretty awesome,next time!Thank you,guys for unforgettable memories in Oasis Palace!

• 23rd Aug 2014
  • Slovakia

a great hostel, i dont like staying in bit inner city hostels because the atmospher is usually bad, oasis is no exception, but every thing else is fine, they have a rooftop pool and bar so your experience may differ

Great, clean and friendly hostel with lots of like minded travellers and helpful staff. Heaps of organised activities, great chill out and common areas and nice bar. Staff went out of their way to help and give advice and assistance to all enquires. Location was central and within walking distance to so many attractions and sights. Easy to find and to get around. Bunks would been better with railing, added safety and bigger locker space would been perfect. Otherwise extremely happy!

Wonderful stay! Staff was very helpful. 4 tours everyday! Very cheap drinks and breakfast as well. The pool wasn't much more than a wading pool but the option was still nice. Would stay again!

Relatively good hostel however when leaving the property early was unable to get key deposit back as there was no staff around

• 14th Aug 2014

stay here in Seville. met loads of cool people. rooftop terrace is nice. sit up there for sunset. don't eat their food, its bad. go get tapas.

The Oasis Backpackers' Palace Seville has a great position, in the centre of the city. The staff is friendly and helpful. It has a great terrace on which socialization is easy. In the entire trip that I've made in Andalusia, this hostel is certainly the one I've liked the most, and the one in which I've met the most nice and fun people. I strongly recommend it.

Excellent Hostel but the swimming pool was really dirty and the food was really bad quality.

Excellent service. All the workers there were incerdibly helpful and super nice. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Definitely the best value hostel Ive stayed at in europe. Bathrooms were also very clean. The terrace was also a great place to meet other travellers. The staff did an excellent job provinding a great hostel environment

• 6th Aug 2014

We stayed in the metropolis apartments and it was amazing, room was perfect which a kitchen and the roof terrace is so lovely. 5 mins from the hostel which we went to and got a drink, the pool is tiny and there aren't really any sun loungers which was annoying but a really good atmosphere and loads of activities. Location is great close to everything! Great price also and staff are lovely.

Can't really say anything about this hostel except it was hard to meet others because it was so big. Decent enough place though.

I really enjoyed my stay in the hostel. The rooftop is amazing and there are always people to meet. I had one bad experience during the breakfast. We were 3 people to order at 10h40, there were no bread and no jam anymore. So I started eating my cereals after leting them know there were missing ingredients. At 11h04, I tell them again about bread and jam, and they didn't want to refill because breakfast was over!! That was not cool!

• 4th Aug 2014

Very nice hostel, great location and nice rooftop terras! Nice atomosphere!

We hebben veel hostels gezien, maar Oasis is toch wel geweldig! Goede pubcrawl, lekker goedkoop drinken, heerlijk rooftop en leuke mensen ontmoet! De bedden waren prima en de douche ook! Zelfs de airco deed het goed. De locatie was te gek! Echt prima alles op loopafstand te doen. Hele leuke stad!

A great place to stay. Located very close to just about everything in Seville within walking distance. Great atmosphere and everyone I met during my stay was very friendly. Great atmosphere!

• 1st Aug 2014

Vera nice stay and very comfortable. The private room with bath was more a hotel room.

Definitely a party hostel. Not too many complaints about this place, although they didn't seem to clean the bathrooms very thoroughly. My main complaint is that it's mostly only filled with English speakers who want to party. If you want to practice Spanish, or want a more laid-back vibe, this is not the place for you.

I male staff rude, the girls were great

• 30th Jul 2014

Sometimes the Wifi was too busy, so it's speed fell (although I guess this is normal).

Staying in Oasis Seville is also the 2nd time I've stayed there, and it honestly has to be one of the best hostels in Spain. Rooftop pool on those blazing hot days is great and the layout of the whole building is amazing. Always helpful staff and activities everyday! Will be back!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5