Oasis Backpackers' Palace Sevilla Reviews

C/ Almirante Ulloa, 1, Seville, Spain

This hostel experience was incredible. Having the pool as a respite from the hot Spanish sun was an amazing amenity. The atmosphere was great, and the staff were so friendly, genuine, and helpful. I truly had a wonderful experience with this hostel!

• 30th Jun 2015

I enjoyed staying at this hostel. The room and bathroom were clean, and it was nice having a rooftop terrace with a pool! I was travelling alone, and I met some nice people that I went out for drinks and tapas with. In general, I prefer smaller hostels, but I had a really good experience!

• 24th Jun 2015

Having the pool was key in the summer heat!

This place was pretty awesome with lots of friendly people and staff. Something is always happening here!

When I arrived my bed was taken and had to solve the problem myself. The door in the dorm didnt close and was open all the time. Internet didnt work in the rooms and when it did work you had to choose different network everytime. Breakfast wasnt included, come on! Expensive for bread and something to drink. The staff was poor because of the lack of interest in the costumer.

This is one of the best Hostels I've been to. Apart from being quite big place, it has awesome communal areas including a rooftop and a pool. Meeting people is very easy and it's definitely a traveller's place! Rooms are in a great condition and he shower is just like it should be. Just go there!

Please clean the pool and increase security. Okay with price and facilities, WiFi was sometimes a bit shaky, both on my computer and cellular. Atmosphere was leaning towards a drinking environment, which if you don't drink makes the hostel boring and sad. If that's the people you attend to, power to you. Free tour was pretty awesome. Overall, I would not book here again.

• 20th Jun 2015

Air Conditioning sucked

• 19th Jun 2015
  • nrecuset724

Very nice rooms, clean, good location. Wifi was bad, roof terrace closed at midnight, strict checkout time.

Big hostel and it feels like it. Security was lapse, the wasnt enough secure lockers to go around and the front door got opened to anyone. The bar and roof terrace are cool, definitely a plus for the atmosphere. Staff were nonexistent except for in the lobby and i didnt find them friendly or helpful. Would look elsewhere for my next trip to Seville.

I dont know why, but you have to go downstairs to the front desk to change the temperature. So if its freezing cold because your roommates are from the arctic, you will probably just suffer as who really gets out of be at 4am to do that? Otherwise, awesome roof. Tiny pool, but fun. Legit place. Lots of partiers.

Great stay! Very nice accommodations!

Great hostel. Good location and very friendly staff with helpful suggestions for food and tourism. Showers are super hot with great water pressure although the air conditioning was a little aggressive. Probably the best hostel breakfast I've had (yogurt granola fruit and toast, tea coffee and juice included).

This hostel is perfect. I stayed in Seville for 4 nights and left my first hostel after the first night as it did not meet my expectations. I moved to Oasis Backpackers Palace and couldn't have been happier. The facilities are great. The kitchen, common room, terrace, bar and pool are all bonuses. The staff are relatively friendly and it's really easy to meet people at this hostel. Highly recommend!

The rooftop here was awesome and all the facilities were great. It was a 10-15 minute walk to the main attractions but nothing extreme and still in a nice area. I was there on a quiet night so the atmosphere wasn't great but I still met a great bunch of people on the rooftop and we went out for a drink anyway. I would definitely stay again!

I had a good time at the hostel. The air condtioned rooms were were fantastic especially after walking around the city in the scorching Sevilla heat.

Amazing experience! Been to a lot of hostels and this is up at the top. I have never seen such teamwork with the staff. Also Adrian helped me a lot with booking my day trip and taking care of my clothes. This was my first time overseas in 3 years and it will always be a memorable one. Rooftop terrace is a place of magic. Didn't mind paying for breakfast despite none of the famous orange marmalade. Seville...definitely a place to revisit!

Thanks for your good review Forest! Nice to see you again here someday ;) This is your home. Andrés

Overall the best part about this hostel was the location. The nicest staff member we spoke to was Andrés, but unfortunately we only had the pleasure of meeting him at checkout. The WiFi did not reach the room. Their policy of quietness after 11 was not respected. We had an early bus the next morning but did not get much sleep because of the noise. The menu at the bar is also not really a menu. We wanted a burger but could only get a sandwich...

Solid hostel overall. Reasonable price, good location in the center of the city, and clean facilities. They have a great rooftop with a pool and seating that usually has a good social scene, we met a lot of good people there. Mix of english and spanish speakers. Saw some reviews saying this is a party hostel, very misinformed. It is certainly not. They close social areas at midnight, and it's not loud or raucous at all. The drinks and food are expensive though, and not great - bring your own : )

This place is awesome! I highly recommend it for many reasons! The staff was my favorite part! The terrace is beautiful and there was always a great atmosphere

• 4th Jun 2015