Oasis Backpackers' Palace Sevilla Reviews

C/ Almirante Ulloa, 1, Seville, Spain

Could do with an extra blanket in the rooms- I'm sure it's fine in summer but not with the cooler temperatures.

This hostel was really big compared to the other hostels we stayed at. This made our experience quite impersonal, however it was clean and had good kitchen, bathroom, bar and pool facilities.

The hostel was good. Clean rooms with comfortable beds, ensuite was cleaned every day. Not a lot happening in the actual hostel overall (in terms of atmosphere), it's such a big hostel that it's very easy to not get large gathering. We organised to go on the pub crawl and the night was an absolute shocker, should have just cancelled the whole evening.

Who ever thought to paint the bedrooms in such dark colours it was like being in a cave.We couldnt find our stuff and the windows were nailed shut too .why would this be? My room had 10 wall lights of which only 3 were working. I asked staff three times to fix them in the end they only replaced two so I was still living in a cave. tThe rest of the hostel was very good with lots or comfy areas .It was certainly a young peoples place.

Fantastic location for Spanish 'bohemian' night markets, cool bars, good restaurants

I don't really know how I felt about oasis. It was good but it was so big and hard to meet people. I met people on the roof top terrace. The pool was hardly ever open though and it was hot. The wifi isn't great but works. Rooms are really spacious and beds are comfy.staff didn't have much advice for seville and weren't really interested.

Good facilities and common areas, particularly the terrace. Fairly good location. Wifi was slow. Staff not particularly welcoming or helpful.

Unfortunately, when I arrived, I was told I had to pay extra for the bedsheets. I argued that it is not a fair thing to do, also regarding the other hostels, who are honest about their prices. The location was good, the place clean and the staff were otherwise helpful and friendly.

I write first in English as most of the people coming to the hostel are English-speaking and I want them to know that this hostel is really worth a visit!The pool on the terrace is an absolutely amazing place for meeting others,having a drink and cooling down after a hot day in Seville.Staff is very friendly and always willing to help you. I didn't join a group for a pub crawl but I heard it's pretty awesome,next time!Thank you,guys for unforgettable memories in Oasis Palace!

• 23rd Aug 2014
  • Slovakia

A very good place to stay, one of the best hostels I've ever been.

Very nice atmosphere, free tours, clean, safe, practical.

a great hostel, i dont like staying in bit inner city hostels because the atmospher is usually bad, oasis is no exception, but every thing else is fine, they have a rooftop pool and bar so your experience may differ

Great, clean and friendly hostel with lots of like minded travellers and helpful staff. Heaps of organised activities, great chill out and common areas and nice bar. Staff went out of their way to help and give advice and assistance to all enquires. Location was central and within walking distance to so many attractions and sights. Easy to find and to get around. Bunks would been better with railing, added safety and bigger locker space would been perfect. Otherwise extremely happy!

Wonderful stay! Staff was very helpful. 4 tours everyday! Very cheap drinks and breakfast as well. The pool wasn't much more than a wading pool but the option was still nice. Would stay again!

Relatively good hostel however when leaving the property early was unable to get key deposit back as there was no staff around

• 14th Aug 2014

stay here in Seville. met loads of cool people. rooftop terrace is nice. sit up there for sunset. don't eat their food, its bad. go get tapas.

The Oasis Backpackers' Palace Seville has a great position, in the centre of the city. The staff is friendly and helpful. It has a great terrace on which socialization is easy. In the entire trip that I've made in Andalusia, this hostel is certainly the one I've liked the most, and the one in which I've met the most nice and fun people. I strongly recommend it.

Excellent Hostel but the swimming pool was really dirty and the food was really bad quality.

Excellent service. All the workers there were incerdibly helpful and super nice. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Definitely the best value hostel Ive stayed at in europe. Bathrooms were also very clean. The terrace was also a great place to meet other travellers. The staff did an excellent job provinding a great hostel environment

• 6th Aug 2014

We stayed in the metropolis apartments and it was amazing, room was perfect which a kitchen and the roof terrace is so lovely. 5 mins from the hostel which we went to and got a drink, the pool is tiny and there aren't really any sun loungers which was annoying but a really good atmosphere and loads of activities. Location is great close to everything! Great price also and staff are lovely.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5