Oasis Backpackers' Palace Sevilla Reviews

C/ Almirante Ulloa, 1, Seville, Spain

Unfriendly staff

The hostel is very big but the staff is friendly. Location is perfect and the terrace and the pool were just perfect.

I had a great time in this hostel It was very clean, great facilities and the terrace was awesome! The staff was really helpful too! Highly recommended!

• 23rd Jul 2015

Friendly environment and there was always someone at the front desk if I had any questions! The rooms and bathrooms were always clean and the friendly atmosphere in the common rooms was great. The use of card keys to get into the hostel and into my room let me relax about all of my belongings and enjoy the city/people! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for somewhere to stay in Seville and will definitely be back if I'm ever in Seville!

• 21st Jul 2015

Great Hostel with a great atmosphere. Although the pool on the roof is a glorified hot tub, it's a great place to cool off, drink a beer and socialise with other travellers. The bar also offers cheap prices on food and drink with 2 great charismatic barmen. The location was about a 10 minute walk from the main centre. I would deffinitley stay again if I am ever in Seville.

If you want a good hostel, relax hostel, party hostel, friendly hostel.... And a hostel with a pool, good rooms, good food and drinks, you should book this hostel!

Absolutely GREAT!! place. they gave great information at check in and had plenty of it throughout the place. the 3rd floor bar and rooftop pool were great locations to enjoy a meal or roast in the heat. I had breakfast there every morning for only 3€ for desayuno espanol. the continental is only 2€. VERY social hostel as internet is only accessible in the common rooms and not in the bedrooms. Air Conditioning throughout. Just ask them to turn it on in your room and it´s done! loved this place.

• 20th Jul 2015

The room was very clean and very nice. Also spacious! The bathroom smelled like mold. And the wifi doesn't work extremely well. Pool was disgusting but I will stay again!

I didn't go outside because too hot. But there is a pool on the roof, so u can also enjoy.

Oasis was a nice clean hostel. I found the other guests very friendly and we had a great time. The pub crawl was fun. The staff were wonderful and friendly and welcoming- I would have preferred a bit more info when checking in regarding what there is to do in Sevilla.

Wifi did not work anywhere within the hostel. So you had to use one of the shared computers. Swimming pool- your not actually allowed to swim in? So what's the point? Very disappointed.

• 17th Jul 2015

Awesome hostel would highly recommend

Great, recommandable Hostel! +1 for Luigi

Stayed in a 14 bed dorm and had a sick time. Good sized lockers, clean showers and close to the bus station. The bar and rooftop/pool area were always busy and provided a really good spot to meet fellow travelers. One of the best I've stayed in.

The location of this hostel is pretty good to explore Seville. The hostel itself is fairly average but the rooftop pool makes up for it. It's great for meeting people and getting away from the heat. The reception staff are pretty pathetic. They tried to tell us that we booked the wrong day because their computer was set to the wrong day. Decent enough for the price.

The rooftop is nice and small, the staff is friendly (bar & reception). Don't forget to ask for your aircon to be switched on when Summer heat hits Sevilla. I did not participate in any special activities, just did my own thing and chatted with other girls in my room. The room (8 bed female deluxe) was spacious and with a good ensuite bathroom (one shower & toilet, 2 seperate sinks). Some street & hallway noise. Points of improvement: a light, socket & shelve at each bed.

All very good, the staff is really helpful and friendly, room with very clean bathroom and a swiming pool on the terrace. It's a very big hostel and you get lot of young travelers. If this is what you're after then is a great place, if you're looking for a more family feeling I wouldn't recommend. Overall I had a very pleasant experience!

I really enjoyed this hostel. It is great for meeting new people. One thing I didn't like was there was a big group of students about 13 or so staying there at the same time, which kind of was strange as there is a bar in the terrace. However, the staff, especially the travel desk, was extremely helpful in planning activities and telling you things to do in the city. I would stay again.

a nice place..but i found it to be a little away from the hustle & bustle in a secluded alley..otherwise all coool..

The positive point to highlight is the staff in the front desk. They supported well specially to me that arrived after midinight. positive aspect is the bathroom cleanliness. One of the best bathroom that I saw in all hostels; Point to improve: Breakfest - 2 Sugestions. 1st-To change it to 1st or 2 Floor not in terrace, the proposal and atmosphere can be nice for the bar but for breakfest make it unconvinient. 2nd - I would change the system, I would adopt the same offered by Wombats Hostels.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7