Oasis Backpackers' Palace Sevilla Reviews

C/ Almirante Ulloa, 1, Seville, Spain

The location is good, some staff however are not. I understand it is a hostel and you're meant to have fun but when you're working it is the responsibility of the staff to ensure all guest needs are met, we did not get this. Mostly with check in staff. Kitchen staff and visitor information were very helpful. The lock on the draw to secure belongings was broken.

Great hostel, great city, great people- will be back for sure!

A great place to stay in Seville with pool and staff were friendly and fun! Will definitely visit again if given the chance! I had no worries with my stay for 4 nights, definitely recommend as its close to the bus station, supermarkets and popular attractions!

• 1st Aug 2015

Party hostel. Lots of large groups. Not very welcoming but had clean comfortable beds and air con.

Really loved this place. Great food, great staff, great place! I would highly recommend!

Really great place. I have stayed at a lot of hostels and this one ranks in my top 3. Great food and drinks available at reasonable prices, staff was very helpful, friendly, and enthusiastic. Each night they have some different drink and/ or food special, I highly recommend the Paella night.

Awesome hostel! Fun pool and roof deck area. Lots of party people.

One of the best resources at Oasis is the tour guide staff (Pancho tours) that are available for tours as as helping with information on travel, obtaining tickets, etc. They helped us tremendously and were super friendly and professional. Cafe is also really nice and good value. Delicious cookies!

Awesome stay here! Staff amazing helped me book heaps of things for my travels and a great stay :)

The place is beautiful, the pool and the rooftop are just great, it's a pretty hostel, but still way more quiet than what I expected. It's very close to the mushrooms which I strongly recommend to sunset. Staff is very nice and friendly: just a few things that bothered me, rooftop not opened till 10 am and pool opening later than that, they forgot to give me a bed sheet and then had a fitting sheet instead of a normal one.

Bit of a walk to all the sights , staff not very helpful, wifi average in rooms

Cool hostel...Rooftop pool... good for insane mid day heat! Staff was very friendly and the room had great AC. Just no locks on the lockers.. Don't get confused because there are 2 Oasis hostels. Rooftop closes at 12 unfortunately

I really enjoyed this hostel with the pool, the bar, the location, the rooms and the people. The only thing who was bad is, in my opinion, the clim who was too coldduring the night.

We came from the chaos of Italy to the peaceful calm of the apartments at the Oasis Backpackers Palace in Seville. WOW! LOVED every minute of our stay in this place. We were wowed! Loved the pool, location was perfect right by the train station, grocery store, sites. Staff was outstanding and helpful. Our favorite hostel of our entire trip - thank you!

I would definitely recommend this hostel! Between the comfy beds, big rooms, AC, pool and rooftop patio, cleanliness, good kitchen, "luxurious" feel, amazing atmosphere, good pub crawls, and pretty well everything else, I had a great stay here. While one of the staff members was missing a few brain cells, everyone was very helpful and very nice! Enjoy your stay here.

the apartments were great! loved having so much space.

Unfriendly staff

location was great, less than a 10 min walk from the Plaza das Armas bus station. comfy beds and great a/c in the rooms and common spaces, which is so necessary in mid-summer Sevilla. common areas could have been a little cleaner.

The hostel is very big but the staff is friendly. Location is perfect and the terrace and the pool were just perfect.

I had a great time in this hostel It was very clean, great facilities and the terrace was awesome! The staff was really helpful too! Highly recommended!

• 23rd Jul 2015