Oasis Backpackers' Palace Sevilla Reviews

C/ Almirante Ulloa, 1, Seville, Spain

I like some stuffs because they are so nice to me ,but I am not so satisfied that there is no locker in the room.I like the hostel's decoration and atmosphere ,if you equipe the locker in the room ,it's better.Really thanks the stuff Andres,you gave me a good impression for the hostel.

Thanks! You are welcome here everytime you want to visit us. This is your home =) Regards: Andres

Has everything you need, in a great location, with plenty of amenities, tours, etc. Just a classic, extremely nice, clean, hostel. It's a bit over-the-top in its "we're a youth hostel" feel (overly-energetic staff talking about pub crawls, playing Marley and strumming acoustic guitars), which isn't necessarily a plus or a minus, just an observation.

This was a fabulous hostel! The staff (Sam especially) were great, very helpful. Super clean and safe in a great location. Definite the highlight of our trip staying here!

• 23rd Dec 2014

Zero complaints, the hostel was very modern and the staff was very helpful. I will be back!

Clean rooms, helpful/friendly staff, wifi all over (including the upstairs bar and terrace), overall great atmosphere. Definitely enjoy an early morning breakfast on the terrace, great view of Seville and it is a perfect way to start your day! Highly recommend.

• 15th Dec 2014

Very nice hostel that offers very much space to hang out, cool bar terrace, lounge and kitchen with everything to prepare your own food during your stay.

• 15th Dec 2014

toilet was broken and noticed to reception staff 3 times. Nothing happened. Unfortunately other guests in the mixed dorm were not able to take notice, that other guests in the room might want to have a sleep by 2am. no lights at the bed, full light needed to be switched on every time someone entered or left the room.

Oasis backpackers was good enough. They couldn't put us in the same room with my girlfriend . But that was the only problem. Avoid the pub crawl

A good experience based in a good staff. Ther was low season that involve a more personal treatment. Adrian suggested me a good place to have a drink, and the free Pancho Tours that Alex purposed me was the best choice (the pick up was at the reception! Never seen :)). The bar was so funny too (here was a girl singing and playing a guitar that meet me the staff) I took a fresh veggie lasagna made by Johny that was delicious. See you in spring amigos!

• 26th Nov 2014
  • Spain

Everything was awesome! The hostel is in a very convenient location and the rooms are very clean. Great facilities and activities. Adrian was very helpful at the front desk!

• 18th Nov 2014

A great place, with very helpful staff, especially Javi and Patricia.

Pub Crawl: our pub crawl experience was unorganized and not a "deal" at all. We paid 15 euros for a mojito at the hostel and 3 shots. The shots were given to us at a bar that sold them for 1 euro each. We went to 3 empty discotecas extremely early and probably would have gotten in free regardless since it was early and they were empty. Everyone in the group was disappointed and spent even more money on additional drinks. Not worth the 15 euros.

• 6th Nov 2014

Adrian gave me change for a 50 when no one else in Seville would! Xoxoxoxo! Also, 5 euro pitchers was amazing. why was the sangria opaque? i don't know but i loved it.

• 24th Oct 2014

Only stayed one night. Hassle free, good facilities and helpful staff.

• 20th Oct 2014

This hostel was great, but a very young crowd when I was there. Great staff and really good location.

Could do with an extra blanket in the rooms- I'm sure it's fine in summer but not with the cooler temperatures.

This hostel was really big compared to the other hostels we stayed at. This made our experience quite impersonal, however it was clean and had good kitchen, bathroom, bar and pool facilities.

1 2 Next » last »