Oasis Backpackers' Palace Sevilla Reviews

C/ Almirante Ulloa, 1, Seville, Spain

The pool on the roof terrace is great. I could and did spend many afternoons drinking beers and hanging out in the pool with other trAvelers. Great atmosphere. Well located and nice rooms. Definitely coming back

Oasis Palace was a good hostel especially for young adults, atmosphere was warm and it was easy to get to know with new people. Hostel was also in a good walking distance away from all the main sightseeing places. About the security system I'm not 100% sure if it's the best kind of.

• 19th Apr 2015
  • Finland

Really enjoyed this hostel, would definitely stay again!!

It's a very nice and clean hostel. The staff are friendly and offers a lot of different things to do. The rooftop bar is fun and there are also nice people to meet there. For me though it was a little bit too sterile and high-end - it doesn't have this hidden underground charm of the typical hostel - but if you're looking for a pleasant stay, this is definitely your place.

Maybe I just had a bad experience, but I thought this hostel could have been way better. It's a beautiful building which is mostly tidy. Unfortunately my bed wasn't ready when I arrived, and still not after I came back 6 hours later. They claimed to have forgotten twice. Not a great feeling as a solo traveller without a bed to crash on. Nonetheless, it wasn't too bad here. Wifi didn't work so well all the time. Probably good to be here if you're with a big group. Not ideal for the solo.

The best Hostel I have ever stayed at! Huge, super-clean rooms with wooden (!) beds and modern black&white bathrooms. The staff is exceptionally friendly (special thanks to Javi!) and the rooftop terrace with its small pool is just awesome! Loved it here so much that I stayed in Oasis Hostels throughout my trip of spain! Thanks guys!

We stayed there for 3 days. We really liked it. Next time I will go again to Oasis Backpackers if I go to Seville. Also staff was very helpful especially Javier.

• 7th Apr 2015
  • Turkey

Really liked the rooftop on the hostel!

Andres, Patricia and Aleks were extremely helpful! I'd definitely recommend this hostel to everyone.

5 of us drove into Sevilla for the night and originally booked rooms at the sister hostel, Oasis, but was happy to end up here. Wonderful and friendly staff made recommendations on where to eat, what bars to check out, which Flamenco show to attend, where to go to Easter mass - we were not disappointed! Originally thought we booked rooms with two separate beds, so for those sharing a room, one had to sleep on the sofa bed, but it was only for one night and we didn't have an issue. Great stay!

Oasis hostel was a super nice hostel, except some of the staff really let you down when they're not welcoming or helpful and make it seem like you're a burden. The rooftop terrace and bar was a cool touch though the kitchen really need some more cooking pots as there was one pot to use between everyone and I had to continually wait or have other people wait for me to finish using it. Also the website directions from airport are outdated and sent me to the wrong place - needs updating.

One bathroom was not enough for 14 people, it would have been nice if the toilet and shower were not connected because if someone was in the bathroom it was very annoying. The front desk people were nice, Andres was very helpful. I felt secure and the hostel was in a good location.

Probably better facilities than half the 4 star hotels is Seville and undoubtedly a better atmosphere! Pool, bar, wifi on every floor, breakfast, brunch, key cards for rooms, living room, activities, it's a backpackers paradise! Excellent service - Andres at reception was exceptionally kind in arranging everything we needed! Thank you!

Thanks a lot for your kind review =) This is your home in Spain everytime you want to return! Kindest regards, Andrés

Big but calm enough and with real hostel atmosphere. Clena, great breakfast and very helpful staff. Recommended.

Totally fine hostel. Only complaint is that the rooms don't have personal lights on the beds, so guests who come in late end up flashing their flashlights around and waking people up in the dorms. Javier and Andres at the desk were fabulous.

Excellent place to start walking the Camino Via de le Plata.

• 1st Apr 2015

Not much information given out from staff at reception, it was hard to get much out of them when we asked questions, especially as it was Semana santa in Seville and there was a lot going on. We found a lot more information out online rather than from the staff, areas to go out etc. Lots going on at the hostel though- great rooftop terrace with the pool, clean and decent rooms.

Really nice clean hostel, roof top pool was good in the heat. Could get more for the paid breakfast. Distance between pubs on the pub crawl was to much

Stayed here during Semana Santa and had a good time. It was very hot in a 10 person room obviously but there was no AC or a way to open the windows for fresh air so room was stale and musty. Only complaint. Really cool vibe lived the rooftop would come back again!

Big hostel, with friendly staff. The roof terrance and bar are the selling points.