Oasis Backpackers' Palace Sevilla Reviews

C/ Almirante Ulloa, 1, Seville, Andalucia, Spain

The Free Walking Tours are very interesting and Nice!! Best way to discover Sevilla!

I stayed here this time last year and once again it didn't disappoint. It's the perfect hostal for any traveller looking for a cheap, friendly, centrally located room for the night....

• 5th Jan 2014

A great place to stay with a wonderful terrace. The rooms are great and the staff really nice. It is within walking distance from restaurants, shops, caffes ando also they have plenty of activities for guests like free tours, flamenco classes and pub crawling. We loved Sevilla :)

One of the best hostels that I've ever stayed in! Bar, rooftop terrace, pool (although it was too cold), large rooms, good facilites, what more could you want! Friendly and fun loving staff too, Sid (you know who you are) was a good tour guide too! Definitely coming back next time!

a very nice hostel with everything you could want in a hostel

Was only here for one night, the hostel is very big with multiple floors. They layout of the common room and kitchen isnt great and pretty dark. The terrace upstairs is beautiful, but you cant drink in the evening there unless you buy from the bar - which is pretty disappointing. The room was large and the bathroom great!

One of the best hostels I have stayed at through Europe and can't speak highly enough of the place. From the staff, the spacious rooms and the atmosphere! I met some amazing people at this place and ended staying quiet a long time! Never went on the pub crawl because a group of us decided to "cut a rug" at another night club! Good kitchen, rooftop bar is awesome! Also Edit behind the help desk on level one is a gem and very nice and helpful!

Great atmosphere, thanks to the terrace, the common room and the staff

Our stay was fantastic, such a great hostel i would recommend oasis to anyone staying in Seville. Our stay was made better by the poncho tours group. Eddy did an amazing god on the afternoon tours and took us all out for the pub crawl which was a blast. Mane did the evening sunset tour through the old Jewish quarter and although her English was a little broken it was also still very good.

• 1st Nov 2013

Some of the staff members were excellent, some others, rude and unfriendly expecially at the bar. This is why, I only had breakfast there one morning and then, I decided to have it outside.

- Wasn't happy about the availability of wi-fi. this place has 3 floors and internet is just available on one! - 2 choices of breakfast is a bit stupid: either "healthy" with fruits or "nasty" with many different meats. Why not giving the choice of eating wherever we want: fruits and one meat for example? - charging 1€ for linen? Who travels with his own sheets?

Had a good couple of nights here. People were fun and i went on the walking tour and eddy was our guide who was great. He knew a lot and would let you in on some secrets of the city.

It might be one of the best hostels whete I've ever stayed, the top terrace is amazing and you will meet a lot of nice people, walking distance to all the important spots in the city, no doubt about I will come back!!!! The staff is really friendly as well!!!!!

Had an amazing time here. One unforgettable experience the best people! Two in particular stood out Augustine and Gonzalez were fantastic. Great location great rooms great everything thanks guys so much! From two nz boys

We had stayed in the flats of the hostel, so we missed out a bit on the hostel vibe and all. Unfortunately no rooms were available. However fantastic location, very comfortable, and the staff were very helpful and polite too. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone going to Seville. Price is decent too, not too cheap, not too expensive. Their food is actually pretty good too.

• 19th Oct 2013
  • Malta

Excellent facilities. Would not recommend going unless your in a group as it is difficult to meet people. Staff were not helpful. Very clean and amazing rooftop bar

Had a great time at Oasis Palace Seville. The Staff were very helpful and attentive but to be honest I found the atmosphere very clicky and people, staying there, didn’t really mix with each other but kept to their own groups. I think the cleanliness could be improved slightly and the showers rooms could do with some hooks to hang your towel and clothes up on. On the positive sides the tours I went on were great with Edit, girl at the tour desk, organising all the interesting tours and being ve

Oasis Sevilla is located in a fantastic old palace, the location is perfect, beds are great and there are so many activities you can do! Only problem for me was that is was a bit difficult to meet people here: maybe it was too big, maybe hostel guests kept to themselves too much. There were also parties with people from the outside on the rooftop terrace: for me it lacked the true hostel atmosphere. Apart from this, if you want a nice place with many activities to choose from, this is the one.

I was unhappy that the hostel did not help me when I had someone take my bed. They gave me a different bed, one which I had to take the dirty sheets off of and put new ones on myself. They were unwilling to help, when it wasn't my fault I didn't have a clean bed like I was paying for.

Massive hostel with a lot of rooms. Too many beds in a room with only one en-suite bathroom. Roof terrace is beautiful with reasonably priced drinks. Hostel is very big, not ideal for solo or pair travelers. Ideal for large groups who want to party. In a very cool part of town and easy to walk to the cathedral and main streets. Not my favourite style of hostel, but a fine place to stay. Clean rooms and bathrooms. Beds were fine. Planned activities each night.