Oasis Backpackers' Palace Sevilla Reviews

C/ Almirante Ulloa, 1, Seville, Spain

Fantastic hostel, so much fun, gorgeous rooftop pool and terrace. Try to bar crawl it's awesome! Air con in every room, great cheap breakfast, lovely staff! :)

• 17th Jul 2014

This was such a nice hostel. I'd recommend it to anyone. There was a really nice and helpful guy who worked at the front desk and unfortunately i forgot his name, but he was a relatively new employee. Just very friendly and helpful and always wearing a smile. The rooms were comfortable and the rooftop terrace was very nice. I met so many great people at their place.

There is one shower and toilet to a room. I had a good time due to the fact that I was able to meet some really social strangers and had a good time in Sevilla. Also, ask the staff for recommendations, they recommended me an awesome tapas restaurant which was not only cheap, but it may very be the very best tapas I have in my entire life.

• 15th Jul 2014

Amazing hostel, with beautiful terrace. The dorms looked really big, i have stayed in a private double ensuite and it was really nice. They have airconditiong, wifi in public areas, free use of computers and free printing. Good area of Seville. I would stay again.

This hostel was the icing on the cake for our trip to Sevilla. The staff was great; they give you a coupon for two free drinks from their rooftop bar upon arrival. The location was perfect and right in the heart of everything. This hostel was great to meet other travelers your age as well. The walking tours were well worth waking up for. We didn't have a bathroom ensuit, but there was a private bathroom across the hall for our room. Overall, this was one of the best hostel experiences I've had.

Best place if you're visiting sevilla! I booked three more nights because it was so awesome!

A bit of a party hostel- if you're not up for partying, it's a bit harder to meet people! Good organised walking tours and flamenco events

This was a massive, very well equipped hostel. If you want to party hard or keep to yourself you can easily do both here. It doesn't have the small cosy atmosphere of smaller hostels, but that's not necessarily a bad thing if you're in a big group and need room or if your by yourself and you want to find a quiet corner to read or be by yourself. Staff were helpful and friendly, WIFI was everywhere, good kitchens, many bathrooms and showers. Well organised hostel.

Great hostel, good price, nice rooftop to relax in the Sevilla sun and some really helpful staff along the way.

Nice hostel good location nice staff would stay again when in Sevilla

Great hostel close to the main bus station. Modern rooms with good air con. Great rooftop bar and pool. Enjoyed my 3 nights there

The staff were very helpful and the room was nice! Thanks!

• 6th Jul 2014

Gday !, as a young wipper snapper from straya i thought this ostel was great. Staff were fair dinkum & shitters were decent. My mate even copped a root. Defenitly recommended for any battla. A hot tip for young players go on the pub crawl & get absoloutly sloshed. Untill next time hooray !!!!

Great place, great atmosphere, great people

• 5th Jul 2014

Its my second time in this hostel and I just want to say I love it so much the staff is amazing and helpfull! Had the time of my life and spacial thanks to vinny the guy who runs the pub crawl Who's I am gladly think as my friend! Extreme henry.

Wow!!! Awesome hostel!! Great vibe, staff are amazing!! Just a really great hostel... Was supposed to be there for three nights.. Stayed for five!! Pub crawl is crazy good!! Go with Vinny, I went three nights!! Love this place will defs be back!! Thanks oasis!!

• 29th Jun 2014

Really nice to meet the travelers working there in exchange for accommodation and food. The atmosphere was "party hard" mode which I don't really like, but if you expect to party hard, that's the place to be.

Our stay here was most pleasant and without any problems. I would definitely recommend Oasis to other travelers.

I'm sure there are people who love this place, but the night that we went there we had missed our train and had to book it last minute. The air conditioning in the room was broken and there was an event inside the hostel that was supposed to end at midnight but continued much longer and we're kept awake for much of the night. Probably would have been fun but we were not in the mood.

Cleanest, safest and most stunning roof top terrace ive seen in a hostel. Friendly, helpful staff at all times.