Oasis Backpackers' Palace Sevilla Reviews

C/ Almirante Ulloa, 1, Seville, Spain

Pretty nice hostel. Very friendly staff. Good facilities and decent location for sightseeing in sevilla. Only gripe I can think of was the mattresses werent that good, but who cares its a hostel

Really nice hostel,the staff are friedly and helplfull, the atmosphere are sunny, it's in center of Siviglia and in a beautiful and old building

Oasis Backpackers' Palace Sevilla could not have been better! I was greeted warmly, the facility is clean, and just plain cool. The ambiance was phenomenal, from the furniture, painted walls, and art around the entire hostel to the on site rooftop bar/lounge area. The staff was incredibly helpful and personable, introducing themselves, and genuinely taking interest in your wellbeing during your stay! The rooms (and bathrooms) are clean and secure, wifi works great, and location cannot be beat!

• 3rd Dec 2015

It's been an experience staying in Oasis. The guys there were super cool and friendly. Everything was perfect, we couldn't have asked for more. One cannot complain in terms of facilities. Additionally, the amicable hostel staff extend their hospitality in a great manner and make your stay in seville memorable. We met really good people in them and became great friends. It was the best stay of my 3 month Eurotrip. I m sure to revisit seville to see these guys again.

I loved my stay here! Very social place. Huge rooms. Right next to all the shopping and only a 10 minute it's walk or so to the main cathedral.

I am not one to write bad reviews but this place sucked and I will list why.. Not allowed to open windows in your room, beautiful roof top terrace (best part of the hostel) where you CANNOT eat your own food or drink anything you haven't purchased at the bar, huge party hostel with impersonal staff and just a negative vibe. We disliked it so much that we tried to cancel our last night with 3 days notice and they wouldn't give us a refund (we left anyways).

• 20th Nov 2015

Great staff and pub crawls. Cheap meals/drinks as well.

I dont know, but I always miss some sort of table or at least seats in hostel rooms, but I think that is considerated as luxurous :)

Overall good hostile. The location is good as it's near the bus station, and to get to the sights you want to see, it's not a far walk. The lockers for your belongings don't have anyway to lock them, so you just have to hope the people in your room won't take anything. Staff are fun and keep the vibe positive and organize fun pub crawls.

Another solid hostel by Oasis Hostels. Note that there are two Oasis hostels in Sevilla. This is the bigger one. Wifi is pretty good. Nice terrace on the roof. Staff were pretty helpful. I love that Oasis hostels have separated bathrooms, rather than the cubicles you find in many hostels.

Great hostel. Amazing staff! Situated in a beautiful old building. The rooftop terrace is great for meeting other travellers and you can buy cheap beers in the bar to drink up there. Stayed there for over a week, kept re-booking to extend my stay there!

My experience with the staff is mixed. Ruth and Carol were great. However, some of the guys working there were a little odd or distant. On Halloween, one of them got passive aggressive with some guests about drinking outside alcohol. A simple warning or confiscation would have been sufficient. The atmosphere was a little off. Several larger groups and limited opportunities to mingle.

Breakfast should be included on The price. People from The reception should información you better about the services

• 30th Oct 2015
  • Argentina

Good, clean, fun hostel in a great location. The kitchen was a little small for the amount of people staying there but the atmosphere was great.

Just stayed for one night (very quick in and out on my way to Portugal) but the hostel was in a great part of Sevilla (easy to get to from the train station / near the Metropol Parasol in somewhat of a shopping district) with most everything being within a 20 minute walk. Internet was good (different router on every floor so you can have internet in the room), 2 for 1 drinks when you arrive + a nightly happy hour, and also very close to the Plaza de Armas (6 minute walk) for early morning buses.

• 29th Oct 2015

I enjoyed staying in this Hostel. It is huge, clean and well organized. Staff is friendly and gives good advice. The rooftop beautiful.The only thing which is missing are hooks in the bathroom, but I was thankful that there was a bathroom in the six- bed- dorm. I would definately recommend this Hostel!!!

Slightly too big and impersonal for my liking..

• 28th Oct 2015

Staff in the hostel are so nice that they gave an extremely great first impression for Spain. Everyone in the hostel is enjoying. The room was big and clean. Everything work very well except their laundry facilities were broken during my stay. They suggested me to do the laundry in a laundromat nearby but it will cost EUR12 in total, which is unacceptable. Doing laundry in the hostel was not cheap as well, EUR8.

Had such a great time here! Social atmosphere. Big, clean rooms. The lounge area has a few difference seating options and is very easy to meet people. There is also a bar and terrace and a pretty good breakfast for 2 - 3 euros.

The staff especially Miguel were awesome, some great recommendations of eating places and a really awesome flamenco, loved our stay here :)