Oasis Backpackers' Palace Sevilla Reviews

C/ Almirante Ulloa, 1, Seville, Spain

The reception team, Miguel and Nicoletta, were very nice. They gave us some great advise for Sevilla and they were ready to help. Thank you very much!

Great stay in Sevilla!! The hostel is a great place to meet people to go out with. The staff has amazing recommendations for things to do and eat in Sevilla

My husband and I came for our honeymoon and Alex set up flowers, cookies, champagne, and other adorable welcome gifts in our room. She was so kind and so helpful with recommendations for what to do.

Decent hostel but not much of an atmosphere or interaction between guests.

Great place In a wonderful city. We had a superb time and met wonderful people. The rooftop is a wonderful place go relax and make friends, eventhough the drinks are pretty bad (Mojito). We enjoyed the walking tours offered by panchotours and all in all had a fantastic time. The wifi was good but unfortunalty not abailable in the rooms, but the commonroom was airconditioned and had a great atmosphere. The rooms are also climatized with great (huge) lockers and comfy beds.

This was a great hostel; very social and friendly. The roof terrace is a perfect place to relax and meet new people. The staff are also very helpful and, as most of them are foodies, can recommend lots of places to eat.

Amazing place with amazing staff. The roof top is unreal during the day and at night. Met so many great people and had a ball

Had an amazing time here! Wish I stayed a lot longer but had to do a bit more traveling to get where I planned to go to. Staff were extra friendly and they know how to host a great stay followed by great nights out. Especially Adam and Fra. Will definitely be returning for a longer stay this time.

• 6th May 2015
  • Scotland

Best hostel I've ever stayed at! Wonderful staff, great pool and location and so social! You won't be disappointed staying here! Always felt safe and the paella was delicious!!

Everything would have been great if it weren't for a loud group of kids yelling through the halls in the middle of the night. And the drunk guy that woke everyone in my room up at 4am. The room was also very hot and stuffy.

Awesome stay! Good drinks, food, atmosphere. Staff were very helpful and I would stay here again if I came back

Second time staying at the oasis and I am always pleased!! Highly recommend this hostel

Special Thanks to your employee Andres. He made the impossible possible!!! Muchas gracias!

The pool on the roof terrace is great. I could and did spend many afternoons drinking beers and hanging out in the pool with other trAvelers. Great atmosphere. Well located and nice rooms. Definitely coming back

Oasis Palace was a good hostel especially for young adults, atmosphere was warm and it was easy to get to know with new people. Hostel was also in a good walking distance away from all the main sightseeing places. About the security system I'm not 100% sure if it's the best kind of.

• 19th Apr 2015
  • Finland

Great hostel with a common area and a terrace to hang out. It wasn't too busy when I was there so it was easier to enjoy the facilities. They give you information on tours and everything. Probably the best hostel I've ever stayed at but also the most pricey!

Really enjoyed this hostel, would definitely stay again!!

It's a very nice and clean hostel. The staff are friendly and offers a lot of different things to do. The rooftop bar is fun and there are also nice people to meet there. For me though it was a little bit too sterile and high-end - it doesn't have this hidden underground charm of the typical hostel - but if you're looking for a pleasant stay, this is definitely your place.

Maybe I just had a bad experience, but I thought this hostel could have been way better. It's a beautiful building which is mostly tidy. Unfortunately my bed wasn't ready when I arrived, and still not after I came back 6 hours later. They claimed to have forgotten twice. Not a great feeling as a solo traveller without a bed to crash on. Nonetheless, it wasn't too bad here. Wifi didn't work so well all the time. Probably good to be here if you're with a big group. Not ideal for the solo.

The best Hostel I have ever stayed at! Huge, super-clean rooms with wooden (!) beds and modern black&white bathrooms. The staff is exceptionally friendly (special thanks to Javi!) and the rooftop terrace with its small pool is just awesome! Loved it here so much that I stayed in Oasis Hostels throughout my trip of spain! Thanks guys!