Oasis Backpackers' Palace Sevilla Reviews

C/ Almirante Ulloa, 1, Seville, Spain

I had an amazing weekend in Seville thanks to Oasis Hostel ! Clean and modern rooms and facilities, central location and an unbeatable rooftop bar. Plus the pubcrawls and walking-tours were good fun. If you are outgoing and want to meet new people, go to Oasis! Thank you Niall and colleagues, keep rockin!

This hostel was very lively and busy. It has a great kitchen, a very small rooftop pool, and is about a 10 minute walk away from the bus station. The only con was the staff wasn't very helpful, it seemed like they we're overworked and always juggling and handling the large amount of people who come through. It has a very party vibe, which may be because the feria was happening while I was visiting. I would stay again, but would be open to seeing more options.

I really liked this hostel, great atomsphere, cool building, nice staff. The only thing was that they double booked my bed. When my friend and i came back around 4/4:30am, there was some one in my bed who said he was told to stay there. They found me another bed to sleep in, but i was exhausted and slightly irritated that I had to go through the hassle of changing rooms in the middle of the night. I understand that theses things happen, and its not a huge deal, I was just so tired!

• 9th May 2014

when we arrived there was at first for more than 10 minutes nobody at the reception and then there was suddenly a big chaos because of a reservation and we had to wait another 15 minutes - not cool!

• 8th May 2014

very good atmosphere in the hostel, only one point was bad... the food !

• 5th May 2014

A party place.

One of the cleanest hostels I have ever stayed at. The room was beautiful and clean, the general population of guests was quiet and respectful, I came in late some nights and tried not to make too much noise, and my fellow roommates did the same for me on their late nights. It was a great atmosphere. Also, I left a few days earlier than planned due to changes in my itinerary and OH was super accommodating and reimbursed me without a problem.

Great Hostel!

• 28th Apr 2014
  • Austria

Lovely stay here. The bartenders were wonderful, and a very helpful gentlemen who works at reception from the afternoon to 12 am, he deserves an applaud for his generous work. Met some life long friends here, who after 2 weeks of coming back - I'm still whatsapping!

excellent stay

Very hot and overcrowded when we went due to Semana Santa visitors. Shocked to find out upon check out that there was air con in our room that had not been switched on (had been 30 degrees C indoors with an over full dorm room!) Also hostel staff tried to take my friends bed on the first night - surely there must be a written record of free beds? Also in such crowded rooms padlocks should be provided or guests should be told to bring them to lock up valuables. Bathrooms were filthy.

Hello! Thank you for your review. I would like to clear up that in all rooms and also in the flyer we hand to guest upon arrival that the hostel has air conditioned and to turn it on/off you have to ask at reception. Also unfortunately not all guests take the beds that are given to them at reception which generates problems afterwards especially in a delicate season as semana santa. In any case we have a 24hour reception to help you with any problem you might have.

clean, nice party hostel in a very good location

• 17th Apr 2014
  • Austria

Incredibly clean bathrooms and bedrooms. Spacious. Rooftop bar and patio were a nice bonus. Helpful staff. Would stay there again.

This was a fantastic Hostel! Great people, very fun and the sun deck and pool were fantastic. For sure the place to stay if you are visiting Seville.

Beautiful and unique hostel! So lovely inside. Rooms were spacious. The staff was so nice and helpful with anything and everything! The deck with a pool was amazing! Loved it and will be staying there again next time I am in Sevilla! :)

Had the greatest time here over Semana Santa. The roof top pool is great. They jacked up the prices of everything for that week though.

it was shocking for us and embarrassing for the hostel that we had to discuss to get back out 5 € key deposit because of a 30 min too late check-out...

Great place to stay, atmosphere is excellent so I met a lot of great people here.

When we first arrived staff were very rude (but seemed busy). When we later checked in, much nicer! Stayed in 10 mixed, nice room but only had one bathroom for everyone to share so was annoying at night and morning. Man who was bartender very rude upstairs when trying to get a drink. Great facilities though including a great terrace! Don't buy the nachos though - chips with cheese and ketchup instead of salsa.. Was weird!

The roof top patio was nice, but the pictures on the webiste make the pool look larger than the make 5 capacity poll that it is.