Oasis Backpackers' Palace Sevilla Reviews

C/ Almirante Ulloa, 1, Seville, Spain

Staying in Oasis Seville is also the 2nd time I've stayed there, and it honestly has to be one of the best hostels in Spain. Rooftop pool on those blazing hot days is great and the layout of the whole building is amazing. Always helpful staff and activities everyday! Will be back!!

Great rooftop pool and bar area. I had a lot of fun staying here!

Loved the pool, was great on those hot days. Staff were friendly and helpful. Enjoyed the tours and the pub crawl.

It was a very cold place, a lot of empty common spaces. The staff were not helpful, they never smiled, we don't feel like home. A little bit far from the bars and city center. The questions about tips to the city is at a touristic desk which is almost never open. The beds on top miss a side so you can fall down. Almost a hotel.

Staff were great, we had to switch our booking and they were very helpful to us. Great place if your looking for a place to have fun but you can also chill by the pool in the afternoon when it's hot. Deffinitly recomend! We loved it!

Really fun place with really fun staff. Loved the walking tours to. Probably my only negative is the pool was pretty disgusting.. Fun though..

I'm sure for many travelers, especially those seeking a highly social environment, this would be a nice hostel. However, for those seeking rest and a quiet environment, this is not the place to stay. I could hear hostelers hanging out on the street all night. The pool was not clean.

everything is good, but the breakfast is a little bit expensive

Fantastic hostel, so much fun, gorgeous rooftop pool and terrace. Try to bar crawl it's awesome! Air con in every room, great cheap breakfast, lovely staff! :)

• 17th Jul 2014

This was such a nice hostel. I'd recommend it to anyone. There was a really nice and helpful guy who worked at the front desk and unfortunately i forgot his name, but he was a relatively new employee. Just very friendly and helpful and always wearing a smile. The rooms were comfortable and the rooftop terrace was very nice. I met so many great people at their place.

There is one shower and toilet to a room. I had a good time due to the fact that I was able to meet some really social strangers and had a good time in Sevilla. Also, ask the staff for recommendations, they recommended me an awesome tapas restaurant which was not only cheap, but it may very be the very best tapas I have in my entire life.

• 15th Jul 2014

Amazing hostel, with beautiful terrace. The dorms looked really big, i have stayed in a private double ensuite and it was really nice. They have airconditiong, wifi in public areas, free use of computers and free printing. Good area of Seville. I would stay again.

This hostel was the icing on the cake for our trip to Sevilla. The staff was great; they give you a coupon for two free drinks from their rooftop bar upon arrival. The location was perfect and right in the heart of everything. This hostel was great to meet other travelers your age as well. The walking tours were well worth waking up for. We didn't have a bathroom ensuit, but there was a private bathroom across the hall for our room. Overall, this was one of the best hostel experiences I've had.

Best place if you're visiting sevilla! I booked three more nights because it was so awesome!

A bit of a party hostel- if you're not up for partying, it's a bit harder to meet people! Good organised walking tours and flamenco events

This was a massive, very well equipped hostel. If you want to party hard or keep to yourself you can easily do both here. It doesn't have the small cosy atmosphere of smaller hostels, but that's not necessarily a bad thing if you're in a big group and need room or if your by yourself and you want to find a quiet corner to read or be by yourself. Staff were helpful and friendly, WIFI was everywhere, good kitchens, many bathrooms and showers. Well organised hostel.

Great hostel, good price, nice rooftop to relax in the Sevilla sun and some really helpful staff along the way.

Nice hostel good location nice staff would stay again when in Sevilla

Great hostel close to the main bus station. Modern rooms with good air con. Great rooftop bar and pool. Enjoyed my 3 nights there

The staff were very helpful and the room was nice! Thanks!

• 6th Jul 2014