Oasis Backpackers' Palace Sevilla Reviews

C/ Almirante Ulloa, 1, Seville, Spain

Oasis was great! The rooftop terrace is a perfect place to meet new people and the facilities were some of the best I've seen I Europe. Would definitely stay here again!

Great location and facilities

Awsome hostel

Awesome experience! Clean, friendly staff, pub crawls were super fun.

Unfortunately during my entire stay it rained therefore the pool and terreza were closed. This kept a lot of people inside but despite this I found the atmosphere lacking.. because I didn't speak Spanish people were unwilling to social with me which is odd for travellers. Rooms were quite nice though and the bathroom was large and clean.

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. All the staff were helpful and friendly. The 8-person room was very clean and simple but elegant. Good location in town. Great tours and activities are available through the hostel. Common room was nice, but maybe a bit small. Driss was working the breakfast when I ate there and he was very friendly, energetic, and made me laugh. He also made me an excellent breakfast! Vicky talked to me at the tourist info desk and she was very helpful and informative.

• 18th Oct 2015

Clean hostel with nice facilities, but too big and busy for me. I wish the receptionnist had told me more about the common areas (swimming pool, kitchen, bar, computers...) when I checked in, it took me a while to gather all the info about how everything worked.

Best hostel in Sevilla:)

Hands down one of the best hostels I've ever been to. Upon arrival we were greeted by a friendly group of staff who made us feel so welcome. The hostel is immaculately clean and gorgeous. Directions made it easy to find. We were so so pleased with the patience and kindness of the staff there. I needed to borrow a phone and "Fra" from the travel desk helped me and gave me a huge hug when I really needed it. It felt like family there and we were only there for 1 night!! What an incredible hostel.

Awesome vibes and very nice atmosphere. Location is excellent and staff are very nice too! Thanks to Pepe and Naomi from the bar awesome people. Hope to see them again! And special thanks to Olivia who is a lovely person! Miguel

• 15th Oct 2015
  • Portugal

Perfect location and beautiful rooms! The rooftop patio is amazing. Staff are a lot of fun. Breakfast wasn't the best: staff was obnoxiously high-energy (came off very fake) and he messed up our order.

actually a really good hostel but a couple of quirks meant a lower rating.. the passes to scan into the rooms are only programed to open the bathroom closest to your room. we Had a 4 bed and an 8 bed dorm sharing only one bathroom (toilet and shower together). there was one other bathroom near the kitchen but passes wouldn't unlock any other showers which meant a line outside the shower in the mornings. also WiFi is slow, there is 1€ extra to access the "premium WiFi"

Only stayed here one night but had fun! Pretty cool common areas and the pub crawl was fun. Breakfast seemed super unorganized - had the same staff taking orders, taking payments and cooking. Looked a little overwhelming for them. Good location and friendly staff when I arrived!

Cool place with good atmosphere for partying.

I will always stay here when in Seville! Great staff. Cheap, convenient breakfast. Great location. Awesome terrace!!!

Great hostel! One of the best I have stayed at. The location is perfect, close walk to night life, restaurants and tourist attractions. The staff were helpful and very friendly. The facility was great, bar and terrace were perfect for meeting people. Rooms were very spacious and clean. I stayed in an 8 person female and it was perfect.

• 4th Oct 2015

An excellent location, great facilities and Driss the bartender made sure we all felt welcome and had an excellent time. I highly recommend this hostel.

• 3rd Oct 2015

Great rooftop pool and terrace. Only downside is that they won't let you sit outside after midnight despite not being of trouble to anyone

DRISS IS THE BEST!, I want to marry him. Giuseppe and Jonathan and Fra are the greatest. So are all the staff at Oasis, honestly didn't want to leave. Had so much fun here - highly recommend it.

One thing I thought could have been made clearer is that there are two Oasis Hostels and not to walk to the wrong one. We had such a nice stay with you - cool hostel - especially thanks to Andrea (???) that was working reception on the morning we were leaving. One of our bags had broken and he was so helpful - even sorted us out with a backpack someone had left behind that was languising in lost and found! there are nice people left in the world and they work at Oasis Palace.