Oasis Backpackers' Palace Sevilla Reviews

C/ Almirante Ulloa, 1, Seville, Spain

Cleanest, safest and most stunning roof top terrace ive seen in a hostel. Friendly, helpful staff at all times.

Very good hostel overall but a little big. A little bit harder to meet people and socialize but we managed to have a great time. A score of B+

Our 6 Bed En-Suite room was comfortable and spacious, air-conditioning worked well and the bathroom was large. Quite large in size for a hostel, thus making it feel more like a hotel than a hostel in some respects. Despite not having a cosy ambience however, we were happy with our stay due to the hostel's great location and the afore-mentioned room facilities.

Had to cancel a day of my trip and the staff were really understanding and helpful!! Great hostel.

really nice staff, and a great atmosphere. lots of organised events through the hostel, with really nice facilities and a great rooftop bar!

Staff were super helpful. Perfect spot. We love Dario!

The room and the toilet were very clean. On the top there is a pool!!! The staff was very very friendly!!!! I suggest this everyone!!!

Great hostel-I only stayed for one night before taking a flight early the next morning and was so impressed. The building is huge, the staff pleasant and you can enjoy either a party atmosphere or a chilled relaxed night in as the rooms are comfortably separate from the common areas. Have recommended to friends.

this place was big and clean but didn't have that cozy family feeling. the pool was nice since it was so hot

STAY HERE. It's the best hostel ever. I actually loved my time here and I long for the day where I can return. This place is a backpackers paradise. Amazing common areas, great rooftop bar with a little pool to cool off in. Beds are very infor table and rooms are spacious. It's pretty well located. STAY HERE TRUST ME

Nice hostel but not very clean and the pool was so dark i couldn't get in. I would rather spend more time looking for another hostel next time i go.

The staff was FANTASTIC. They went out of their way to help us when we needed to change rooms and were very friendly about it! My only complaint is there were not enough bathrooms - there should be 2 for each 8-person room. But overall we had a great stay here and would recommend it to others.

Awesome place with a rooftop terrace that makes for some fun afternoons and evenings. Staff was fantastic and really helpful.

Nice party hostel. Lots of people so it is always very loud. Location is not bad but there are many hostels closer to center. About 20 min walk to cathedral.

Great place! Really nice facilities - huge rooms, nice terrace with a bar and pool, really big kitchen. Location was super central. Definitely good value! Would stay here again!

The hostel is full of young party people out to have fun, go out and burn cash. While I don't judge people that like doing that, it's not the kind of people I really enjoy the most. The hostel has great beds and surprisingly I slept very well, the kitchen is pretty well equipped and the roof is really cool (warning: the pool is very small). The hostel is there to make money with tours sometimes ridiculously priced and even premium wifi (I mean comon...). I'd recommend it to the new travellers.

We really enjoyed our stay in oasis, there were a couple of mix ups with our reservation but over all the staff were fab- especially Vinny. The location is great, 10 mins from the bus station and two mini supermarkets next door. The pool and bar were really nice to chill in too. Overall I would definitely recommend it and I would definitely go back. Gracias chicos!

• 23rd May 2014

Very very loud and staff seemed stressed out -- lots of partying but still a good location. One of the few "good" hostels I've stayed in that didn't include breakfast.

The biggest hostel I have ever been and it surprised me how clean it was. Staff was really friendly and I loved the walking tour. Would come back any time.

I had an amazing weekend in Seville thanks to Oasis Hostel ! Clean and modern rooms and facilities, central location and an unbeatable rooftop bar. Plus the pubcrawls and walking-tours were good fun. If you are outgoing and want to meet new people, go to Oasis! Thank you Niall and colleagues, keep rockin!