Oasis Backpackers' Palace Sevilla Reviews

C/ Almirante Ulloa, 1, Seville, Spain

STAY HERE. It's the best hostel ever. I actually loved my time here and I long for the day where I can return. This place is a backpackers paradise. Amazing common areas, great rooftop bar with a little pool to cool off in. Beds are very infor table and rooms are spacious. It's pretty well located. STAY HERE TRUST ME

Nice hostel but not very clean and the pool was so dark i couldn't get in. I would rather spend more time looking for another hostel next time i go.

The staff was FANTASTIC. They went out of their way to help us when we needed to change rooms and were very friendly about it! My only complaint is there were not enough bathrooms - there should be 2 for each 8-person room. But overall we had a great stay here and would recommend it to others.

Awesome place with a rooftop terrace that makes for some fun afternoons and evenings. Staff was fantastic and really helpful.

Nice party hostel. Lots of people so it is always very loud. Location is not bad but there are many hostels closer to center. About 20 min walk to cathedral.

Great place! Really nice facilities - huge rooms, nice terrace with a bar and pool, really big kitchen. Location was super central. Definitely good value! Would stay here again!

The hostel is full of young party people out to have fun, go out and burn cash. While I don't judge people that like doing that, it's not the kind of people I really enjoy the most. The hostel has great beds and surprisingly I slept very well, the kitchen is pretty well equipped and the roof is really cool (warning: the pool is very small). The hostel is there to make money with tours sometimes ridiculously priced and even premium wifi (I mean comon...). I'd recommend it to the new travellers.

We really enjoyed our stay in oasis, there were a couple of mix ups with our reservation but over all the staff were fab- especially Vinny. The location is great, 10 mins from the bus station and two mini supermarkets next door. The pool and bar were really nice to chill in too. Overall I would definitely recommend it and I would definitely go back. Gracias chicos!

• 23rd May 2014

Very very loud and staff seemed stressed out -- lots of partying but still a good location. One of the few "good" hostels I've stayed in that didn't include breakfast.

The biggest hostel I have ever been and it surprised me how clean it was. Staff was really friendly and I loved the walking tour. Would come back any time.

I had an amazing weekend in Seville thanks to Oasis Hostel ! Clean and modern rooms and facilities, central location and an unbeatable rooftop bar. Plus the pubcrawls and walking-tours were good fun. If you are outgoing and want to meet new people, go to Oasis! Thank you Niall and colleagues, keep rockin!

This hostel was very lively and busy. It has a great kitchen, a very small rooftop pool, and is about a 10 minute walk away from the bus station. The only con was the staff wasn't very helpful, it seemed like they we're overworked and always juggling and handling the large amount of people who come through. It has a very party vibe, which may be because the feria was happening while I was visiting. I would stay again, but would be open to seeing more options.

I really liked this hostel, great atomsphere, cool building, nice staff. The only thing was that they double booked my bed. When my friend and i came back around 4/4:30am, there was some one in my bed who said he was told to stay there. They found me another bed to sleep in, but i was exhausted and slightly irritated that I had to go through the hassle of changing rooms in the middle of the night. I understand that theses things happen, and its not a huge deal, I was just so tired!

• 9th May 2014

when we arrived there was at first for more than 10 minutes nobody at the reception and then there was suddenly a big chaos because of a reservation and we had to wait another 15 minutes - not cool!

• 8th May 2014

very good atmosphere in the hostel, only one point was bad... the food !

• 5th May 2014

A party place.

One of the cleanest hostels I have ever stayed at. The room was beautiful and clean, the general population of guests was quiet and respectful, I came in late some nights and tried not to make too much noise, and my fellow roommates did the same for me on their late nights. It was a great atmosphere. Also, I left a few days earlier than planned due to changes in my itinerary and OH was super accommodating and reimbursed me without a problem.

Great Hostel!

• 28th Apr 2014
  • Austria

Lovely stay here. The bartenders were wonderful, and a very helpful gentlemen who works at reception from the afternoon to 12 am, he deserves an applaud for his generous work. Met some life long friends here, who after 2 weeks of coming back - I'm still whatsapping!

excellent stay