Oasis Backpackers' Palace Sevilla Reviews

C/ Almirante Ulloa, 1, Seville, Spain

The positive point to highlight is the staff in the front desk. They supported well specially to me that arrived after midinight. positive aspect is the bathroom cleanliness. One of the best bathroom that I saw in all hostels; Point to improve: Breakfest - 2 Sugestions. 1st-To change it to 1st or 2 Floor not in terrace, the proposal and atmosphere can be nice for the bar but for breakfest make it unconvinient. 2nd - I would change the system, I would adopt the same offered by Wombats Hostels.

Very nice facilities, beautiful building and roof terrace stunny. Pool a necessity in such Sevillian heat. Staff very friendly. Good value for money

Clean hostel, great because it has an air con and the staff were pretty friendly! The pool is a little gross, however it does keep you cool during the boiling heat! Atmosphere is okay but not much going on for it to be fantastic!

Great hostel, super friendly staff who love to get along with the fun as well. The roof top pool is a real life saver in the crazy Seville heart. Don't expect something Olympic sized, but to have a small pool to hang in with your sangria while meeting other travelers, amazing. The aircon works great too, definitely ask to switch it on straight away. Only slight negative is the location, but to be honest for this place it's worth the extra five minute walk. We shall return!

As a solo traveler, this place was pretty good. Staff were friendly (Talk to Fra about food recommendations (Thank you again!) and Driss was a lot of fun). The pool upstairs was super handy because Seville is stupid hot. Cons: Because they serve food on the 3rd floor I wasn't allowed to enjoy the meal I cooked on the rooftop. Pretty arbitrary as this is a hostel, not a restaurant. WiFi is unbearably awful. Next to impossible to have a private Skype chat.

This hostel is the best! The pool really helps to relax! The staff are so friendly! Specially the staff Driss, André and the Irish guy! Tks for all guys!

• 4th Jul 2015

Only here for 2 days, but ticked all the boxes. Not expensive, good facilities, good people, staff were great to help with issues. Would recommend

The bad: The internet is TERRIBLE. They charge 8 euros for laundry and the clothes end up wrinkled because they do not even bother to fold them. What a rip-off! The good: Location is great, and the hostel is very safe. Cool terrace is a plus.

Pool is good to keep cool as Seville was HOT. really big hostel however with a tiny tiny kitchen, still was a great stay and enjoyed my experience here. Good pub crawls and staff are really friendly

We loved this hostel! If there was a rating better than excellent for the staff, I would choose that. Fra from the info desk was so helpful in helping us find the best restaurants and make the most of our time in Sevilla. The guy who plays the guitar at the front desk was awesome, too. There is a ton of common space. The kitchen is huge. Location is fantastic. My only complaint is that the wifi sucks - it didn't work in our room and it barely worked in the common space.

This hostel experience was incredible. Having the pool as a respite from the hot Spanish sun was an amazing amenity. The atmosphere was great, and the staff were so friendly, genuine, and helpful. I truly had a wonderful experience with this hostel!

• 30th Jun 2015

pretty nice hostel. great location very close to the bus station. pretty big party hostel, has its own bar and pool and easy to meet other travellers. staff could have been more helpful. rooms are air conditioned and have lockers under the beds for your bags.

Amazing hostel, so much space in it! Bar, roothtoop and everything. I just wouldn't recommend if you're traveling alone cause there's a lots of groups. Might be better get a smaller hostel if you're looking to make a few friends in the way. Other than that, great stay!

The staff here is fantastic!!! And communal kitchen and rooftop pool are great places for aocializing and eapecially avoiding the heat during summer! Had a great stay!

• 28th Jun 2015

I enjoyed staying at this hostel. The room and bathroom were clean, and it was nice having a rooftop terrace with a pool! I was travelling alone, and I met some nice people that I went out for drinks and tapas with. In general, I prefer smaller hostels, but I had a really good experience!

Having the pool was key in the summer heat!

This place was pretty awesome with lots of friendly people and staff. Something is always happening here!

Love the pool on a hot day. Should organize pool party events and make sure that no "one" group can manipulate the pool all day for themselves. Also make sure to have people at the front desk for check-in, I waited for 15 minutes downstairs before anyone showed up

Yes. I'm giving this hostel a perfect score. It was truly a great place to stay. I stayed in an all-female with an ensuite. The room was spacious and clean with beautiful high ceilings and marble floors. The staff were friendly, helpful and outgoing. The rooftop is beautiful. Absolutely love the bar upstairs with the incredibly reasonably priced breakfast, dinner and full bar. It was a really nice community and you were made to feel welcome. Special thanks to Sam and Driss in the kitchen and bar

• 22nd Jun 2015

When I arrived my bed was taken and had to solve the problem myself. The door in the dorm didnt close and was open all the time. Internet didnt work in the rooms and when it did work you had to choose different network everytime. Breakfast wasnt included, come on! Expensive for bread and something to drink. The staff was poor because of the lack of interest in the costumer.