Oasis Backpackers' Palace Sevilla Reviews

C/ Almirante Ulloa, 1, Seville, Spain

Gday !, as a young wipper snapper from straya i thought this ostel was great. Staff were fair dinkum & shitters were decent. My mate even copped a root. Defenitly recommended for any battla. A hot tip for young players go on the pub crawl & get absoloutly sloshed. Untill next time hooray !!!!

Great place, great atmosphere, great people

• 5th Jul 2014

Volunteered for a month in July and found it a spectacular place to live and work. The staff where ever so friendly and always got involved with the guests. The rooftop was amazing, with some spectacular views and a pool to cool off in, which was a touch. The rooms and bathrooms where very well kept tidy and felt comfortable using all of the facilities. Thank you for having me and for the great stay Olivia. Demi x

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • British Virgin Islands

Its my second time in this hostel and I just want to say I love it so much the staff is amazing and helpfull! Had the time of my life and spacial thanks to vinny the guy who runs the pub crawl Who's I am gladly think as my friend! Extreme henry.

Wow!!! Awesome hostel!! Great vibe, staff are amazing!! Just a really great hostel... Was supposed to be there for three nights.. Stayed for five!! Pub crawl is crazy good!! Go with Vinny, I went three nights!! Love this place will defs be back!! Thanks oasis!!

• 29th Jun 2014

Really nice to meet the travelers working there in exchange for accommodation and food. The atmosphere was "party hard" mode which I don't really like, but if you expect to party hard, that's the place to be.

Our stay here was most pleasant and without any problems. I would definitely recommend Oasis to other travelers.

I'm sure there are people who love this place, but the night that we went there we had missed our train and had to book it last minute. The air conditioning in the room was broken and there was an event inside the hostel that was supposed to end at midnight but continued much longer and we're kept awake for much of the night. Probably would have been fun but we were not in the mood.

Cleanest, safest and most stunning roof top terrace ive seen in a hostel. Friendly, helpful staff at all times.

Very good hostel overall but a little big. A little bit harder to meet people and socialize but we managed to have a great time. A score of B+

Our 6 Bed En-Suite room was comfortable and spacious, air-conditioning worked well and the bathroom was large. Quite large in size for a hostel, thus making it feel more like a hotel than a hostel in some respects. Despite not having a cosy ambience however, we were happy with our stay due to the hostel's great location and the afore-mentioned room facilities.

Had to cancel a day of my trip and the staff were really understanding and helpful!! Great hostel.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »