Oasis Backpackers' Palace Sevilla Reviews

C/ Almirante Ulloa, 1, Seville, Spain

Great hostel. Quite the palace indeed! Very large with a nice terrace and bar, and tons of places to lounge about.

Good place to stay with good facilities. The staff were very good as well, Vinny was a champion!!

Awesome hostel! super clean and nice rooms, they organize free tours and has a lot of facilities. Location is very good as well. Good value for money. Stay here!

Very nice Hostel, comfortable and lots of friendly people!

They have this amazing terrace with a bar.. Really good times..

• 10th Mar 2014

there is a lot of space in the hostel including an awesome view from roof terrace!!

This hostel is massive and has something for everyone. It didn't have a lot of atmosphere but that was probably because I was only there overnight. Wish I'd stayed longer.

The only thing that wasn't ok was that the kitchen is closed to early morning risers. As I am into yoga and meditation I get up very early, and would like to be able to make a cup of (herbal) tea.

• 22nd Feb 2014

Friendly staff, clean bathrooms and a rooftop bar.

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. It is called a palace for a reason. Beautiful terrace at the top, which would be great for summer parties and meeting people (although I was there in the winter and it was raining). Went on the walking tour and pub crawl, which was a great way for me to see Seville and meet people. My only complaint are the facilities. I don't think there were enough showers/bathrooms for all the travelers. Other than that, I would definitely recommend!

The bar was really nice and cheap. Met some really great people there. Very clean. Worth the money. Some of the staff seemed a little aloof but there was this amazing girl from Hungary (so sorry I can't remember her name!!!!) she was SOOOO helpful and nice! Breakfast was so so, I'd say you should just go out for it.

This is really a very nice hotel! It is very close to the bus station and some places of historical interests. People who work here are really very friendly. It is clean and safe. I am sure you will have a great time when you stay in this hotel!

• 6th Feb 2014
  • China

This was easily the poshest hostel we stayed at during our visit to Spain. The kitchen was nice though the kitchen layout created traffic problems. I wish the free wifi was available somewhere other than the bar but there was a nice lounge area adjacent to the bar. Staff were good but sometimes they were hard to find. At one other location there was no hot water in the kitchen. At Oasis I actually saw a staff person with a thermometer measuring the water to make sure it was hot enough.

I was upgraded to their partner apartment, the Apartments Metropolis. The apartment was not big but nice. The only thing that was not good is that they have no basic cooking ingredients like salt, sugar, oil, etc in the apartment.

Fantastic hostel! It's within walking distance to everything in downtown Sevilla, and looks great. There's a very communal atmosphere, and the staff are really friendly. Also, the tapas and waking tour were the best I've been on (thanks Paula and Edu!). I'd definitely recommend it to everyone!

Great hostel amazing staff!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »