Oasis Backpackers' Palace Sevilla Reviews

C/ Almirante Ulloa, 1, Seville, Spain

Its my second time in this hostel and I just want to say I love it so much the staff is amazing and helpfull! Had the time of my life and spacial thanks to vinny the guy who runs the pub crawl Who's I am gladly think as my friend! Extreme henry.

Wow!!! Awesome hostel!! Great vibe, staff are amazing!! Just a really great hostel... Was supposed to be there for three nights.. Stayed for five!! Pub crawl is crazy good!! Go with Vinny, I went three nights!! Love this place will defs be back!! Thanks oasis!!

• 29th Jun 2014

Really nice to meet the travelers working there in exchange for accommodation and food. The atmosphere was "party hard" mode which I don't really like, but if you expect to party hard, that's the place to be.

Our stay here was most pleasant and without any problems. I would definitely recommend Oasis to other travelers.

I'm sure there are people who love this place, but the night that we went there we had missed our train and had to book it last minute. The air conditioning in the room was broken and there was an event inside the hostel that was supposed to end at midnight but continued much longer and we're kept awake for much of the night. Probably would have been fun but we were not in the mood.

Cleanest, safest and most stunning roof top terrace ive seen in a hostel. Friendly, helpful staff at all times.

Very good hostel overall but a little big. A little bit harder to meet people and socialize but we managed to have a great time. A score of B+

Our 6 Bed En-Suite room was comfortable and spacious, air-conditioning worked well and the bathroom was large. Quite large in size for a hostel, thus making it feel more like a hotel than a hostel in some respects. Despite not having a cosy ambience however, we were happy with our stay due to the hostel's great location and the afore-mentioned room facilities.

Had to cancel a day of my trip and the staff were really understanding and helpful!! Great hostel.

really nice staff, and a great atmosphere. lots of organised events through the hostel, with really nice facilities and a great rooftop bar!

Staff were super helpful. Perfect spot. We love Dario!

The room and the toilet were very clean. On the top there is a pool!!! The staff was very very friendly!!!! I suggest this everyone!!!

Great hostel-I only stayed for one night before taking a flight early the next morning and was so impressed. The building is huge, the staff pleasant and you can enjoy either a party atmosphere or a chilled relaxed night in as the rooms are comfortably separate from the common areas. Have recommended to friends.

this place was big and clean but didn't have that cozy family feeling. the pool was nice since it was so hot

STAY HERE. It's the best hostel ever. I actually loved my time here and I long for the day where I can return. This place is a backpackers paradise. Amazing common areas, great rooftop bar with a little pool to cool off in. Beds are very infor table and rooms are spacious. It's pretty well located. STAY HERE TRUST ME

Nice hostel but not very clean and the pool was so dark i couldn't get in. I would rather spend more time looking for another hostel next time i go.

The staff was FANTASTIC. They went out of their way to help us when we needed to change rooms and were very friendly about it! My only complaint is there were not enough bathrooms - there should be 2 for each 8-person room. But overall we had a great stay here and would recommend it to others.

Awesome place with a rooftop terrace that makes for some fun afternoons and evenings. Staff was fantastic and really helpful.

Nice party hostel. Lots of people so it is always very loud. Location is not bad but there are many hostels closer to center. About 20 min walk to cathedral.

Great place! Really nice facilities - huge rooms, nice terrace with a bar and pool, really big kitchen. Location was super central. Definitely good value! Would stay here again!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »