Oasis Backpackers' Palace Sevilla Reviews

C/ Almirante Ulloa, 1, Seville, Spain

The hostel itself was great, very clean, awesome rooftop patio and bar, the 3euro breakfast was amazing and the staff were always their to help. My only critique could be that Seville is a very confusing city with many complicated streets, I would always get lost trying to get back to the hostel, but that's no ones fault lol

I was stayed in 16 mixed dom for 3days only 1 day is enough to stay i was in 2 bed in the top. Was so high wifi is not working very well...

Very impersonal atmosphere. It felt like a hotel. Also, breakfast should be included. And no wifi in the rooms. It was alright, but definitely not my favorite

Nice location and cool bar area. The reception guy with the mullet was unhelpful. The wifi was poor and not in my room. The rules with drinking in the pool were randomly and arbitrarily enforced. The shower had one temperature - scalding hot.

We had a great stay at Oasis. The roof top terrace, common room, bar and kitchen were all great and provided a good atmosphere to meet fellow travellers. Staff was helpful and rooms and bathrooms were tidy and clean. Walking tour was great and the hostel had a pretty good location. Overall the hostel was a little too big for my preference but an enjoyable stay.

This hostel is amazing! There are Terrence . Bar and swimming pool in the roof top. Everybody can drink together every time. They also have good kitchen and big dining table and lounge in the first floor. I live in female dorm. We have our bathroom and dressing table. Our room is pretty big. It's over value! But the staff isn't really professional and very slow. I'v waited for staff for long time caz they always slow or forget our request. The tour imfor girl also don't know how to buy tickets.

The staff were amazing, so friendly and helpful. The rooms where clean and there's a great roof terrace upstairs for socialising with the other guests.

Great hostel! The rooftop area made it really easy to meet people, and the pool and happy hour specials were a nice thing to come home to after a long day in the hot city!

Great hostel, very nice staff, always available for any information. The hostel is also very well situated, just few minutes from the city center. They propose a lot of different activities, and it's also nice to have a swimming pool on the roof! I will recommend this hostel to everyone I know!

Everything was really smooth so bummed the pool wasn't working that was something that had drawn us in Breakfast was a sweet deal

Great hostel for meeting people when you are traveling alone! Easy to chill and talk on the terrace, nice swimming pool at the top! Great bar, and happy hours. The free walking tour is also great for meeting people!

Had a great time! Only stayed for one night but the pool/rooftop was awesome! Between the view and the atmosphere of people hanging out it was a great time!

I enjoyed my sty here at the hostel but after coming from a small really beautiful hostel i found it a bit tacky, loud and slightly gross. Most rooms had an odd smell to them and the stuff were a bit odd. However if you are travelling solo this hostel is really good for meeting people.

had a vit of a rough start to my stat here but the staff were awesome and let me switch rooms to a much cleaner, nicer and less smelly room. (roommates fault not the hostel's) the staff are great fun, always happy and up beat! really enjoyed chilling out on the terrace . very relaxing :)

Nice hostel with roof terrace with bar and small pool. Staff were a bit too cool for school so aloof when you approached them.

Good location close to the bus station easy to find out. Everything is fine, just the upper beds don't have sucket which is not convenient,no self laundry service, a bit pricey for the laundry. Straffs are ok but seems not very happy with their job, lack of a bit smile.

Great facilities- wifi, Computers, near new bathrooms with awesome showers- perfect after camping holidays etc. Staff were really helpful, rooftop is a great area to just chill out but also really lively late afternoons at sunset to meet people over happy hour. The morning walking tour was AWESOME. Really well organised too!

Very Nice hostel+ Nice staff and perfect location!!

Amazing hostel atmosphere and location, well organised, clean, big dorms with a lot of space! The wifi connection in the rooms was not that good just in the common rooms but that was no issue as you don't need to be in your room when you've got such a nice rooftop with a swimming pool ! :) Driss was the best staff we ever met!!! Thanks for your hospitality and hope to see you again! Las chicas polacas:)

• 5th Sep 2015

Excellent hostel. The rooftop pool and surrounding deck area are really conducive to meeting fellow travelers, so much fun. It's a relaxed vibe but people are definitely down to party. Good location. The only thing I could fault is that the WiFi is spotty and the doors slam loudly. I would definitely stay here again next time.