Oasis Backpackers' Palace Sevilla Reviews

C/ Almirante Ulloa, 1, Seville, Spain

Great Hostel!

• 28th Apr 2014
  • Austria

Lovely stay here. The bartenders were wonderful, and a very helpful gentlemen who works at reception from the afternoon to 12 am, he deserves an applaud for his generous work. Met some life long friends here, who after 2 weeks of coming back - I'm still whatsapping!

excellent stay

Very hot and overcrowded when we went due to Semana Santa visitors. Shocked to find out upon check out that there was air con in our room that had not been switched on (had been 30 degrees C indoors with an over full dorm room!) Also hostel staff tried to take my friends bed on the first night - surely there must be a written record of free beds? Also in such crowded rooms padlocks should be provided or guests should be told to bring them to lock up valuables. Bathrooms were filthy.

Hello! Thank you for your review. I would like to clear up that in all rooms and also in the flyer we hand to guest upon arrival that the hostel has air conditioned and to turn it on/off you have to ask at reception. Also unfortunately not all guests take the beds that are given to them at reception which generates problems afterwards especially in a delicate season as semana santa. In any case we have a 24hour reception to help you with any problem you might have.

clean, nice party hostel in a very good location

Incredibly clean bathrooms and bedrooms. Spacious. Rooftop bar and patio were a nice bonus. Helpful staff. Would stay there again.

This was a fantastic Hostel! Great people, very fun and the sun deck and pool were fantastic. For sure the place to stay if you are visiting Seville.

Beautiful and unique hostel! So lovely inside. Rooms were spacious. The staff was so nice and helpful with anything and everything! The deck with a pool was amazing! Loved it and will be staying there again next time I am in Sevilla! :)

Had the greatest time here over Semana Santa. The roof top pool is great. They jacked up the prices of everything for that week though.

it was shocking for us and embarrassing for the hostel that we had to discuss to get back out 5 € key deposit because of a 30 min too late check-out...

Great place to stay, atmosphere is excellent so I met a lot of great people here.

When we first arrived staff were very rude (but seemed busy). When we later checked in, much nicer! Stayed in 10 mixed, nice room but only had one bathroom for everyone to share so was annoying at night and morning. Man who was bartender very rude upstairs when trying to get a drink. Great facilities though including a great terrace! Don't buy the nachos though - chips with cheese and ketchup instead of salsa.. Was weird!

The roof top patio was nice, but the pictures on the webiste make the pool look larger than the make 5 capacity poll that it is.

Had the best time there over Semana Santa, I even slept on the couch because I didnt want to leave.

Me and my friend stayed in an 8-bed mixed dorm for 3 nights. The hostel was well located near all the major sights and a quick walk over the bridge to the "going out" area. The room was equipped with beds, sheets, underbed storage, and electrical outlets (however sparse). For 8 people we were given access to a large full bathroom, very clean and hot showers. The hostel provided MANY activities for the guests: free walking tour, flamanco shows, paella nights, etc. All in all, a good experience.

Vini el barman es una persona excelente regreso a Sevilla muy pronto y sin duda a oasis pura buena vibra

• 10th Apr 2014
  • Mexico

I was missing hairdryrier!

Quite a big hostel. Rooftop terrace and the bar is nice. Encountered a couple of large, loud British uni groups during my stay. Depends - the place is good for party with a group of friends, perhaps not so when you're traveling alone. Clean and spacious dorm even for the 14-bed one. Toilet flush not working at one day but sorted later at night.

I loved this hostel, definitely one of the best I've ever stayed at. Very friendly and helpful staff. I stayed in an 8 person room and it was very clean and the bed was super comfortable. Also, it was a good atmosphere with nice hang out spots! Exceeded my expectations by far!

• 30th Mar 2014

Great location, clean and comfy.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »