Oasis Backpackers' Palace Sevilla Reviews

C/ Almirante Ulloa, 1, Seville, Spain

Had the greatest time here over Semana Santa. The roof top pool is great. They jacked up the prices of everything for that week though.

it was shocking for us and embarrassing for the hostel that we had to discuss to get back out 5 € key deposit because of a 30 min too late check-out...

Great place to stay, atmosphere is excellent so I met a lot of great people here.

When we first arrived staff were very rude (but seemed busy). When we later checked in, much nicer! Stayed in 10 mixed, nice room but only had one bathroom for everyone to share so was annoying at night and morning. Man who was bartender very rude upstairs when trying to get a drink. Great facilities though including a great terrace! Don't buy the nachos though - chips with cheese and ketchup instead of salsa.. Was weird!

The roof top patio was nice, but the pictures on the webiste make the pool look larger than the make 5 capacity poll that it is.

Had the best time there over Semana Santa, I even slept on the couch because I didnt want to leave.

Me and my friend stayed in an 8-bed mixed dorm for 3 nights. The hostel was well located near all the major sights and a quick walk over the bridge to the "going out" area. The room was equipped with beds, sheets, underbed storage, and electrical outlets (however sparse). For 8 people we were given access to a large full bathroom, very clean and hot showers. The hostel provided MANY activities for the guests: free walking tour, flamanco shows, paella nights, etc. All in all, a good experience.

Vini el barman es una persona excelente regreso a Sevilla muy pronto y sin duda a oasis pura buena vibra

• 10th Apr 2014
  • Mexico

I was missing hairdryrier!

Quite a big hostel. Rooftop terrace and the bar is nice. Encountered a couple of large, loud British uni groups during my stay. Depends - the place is good for party with a group of friends, perhaps not so when you're traveling alone. Clean and spacious dorm even for the 14-bed one. Toilet flush not working at one day but sorted later at night.

I loved this hostel, definitely one of the best I've ever stayed at. Very friendly and helpful staff. I stayed in an 8 person room and it was very clean and the bed was super comfortable. Also, it was a good atmosphere with nice hang out spots! Exceeded my expectations by far!

• 30th Mar 2014

Great location, clean and comfy.

Great hostel. Quite the palace indeed! Very large with a nice terrace and bar, and tons of places to lounge about.

Good place to stay with good facilities. The staff were very good as well, Vinny was a champion!!

Awesome hostel! super clean and nice rooms, they organize free tours and has a lot of facilities. Location is very good as well. Good value for money. Stay here!

Very nice Hostel, comfortable and lots of friendly people!

They have this amazing terrace with a bar.. Really good times..

• 10th Mar 2014