Oasis Backpackers' Palace Sevilla Reviews

C/ Almirante Ulloa, 1, Seville, Spain

This hostel was very lively and busy. It has a great kitchen, a very small rooftop pool, and is about a 10 minute walk away from the bus station. The only con was the staff wasn't very helpful, it seemed like they we're overworked and always juggling and handling the large amount of people who come through. It has a very party vibe, which may be because the feria was happening while I was visiting. I would stay again, but would be open to seeing more options.

I really liked this hostel, great atomsphere, cool building, nice staff. The only thing was that they double booked my bed. When my friend and i came back around 4/4:30am, there was some one in my bed who said he was told to stay there. They found me another bed to sleep in, but i was exhausted and slightly irritated that I had to go through the hassle of changing rooms in the middle of the night. I understand that theses things happen, and its not a huge deal, I was just so tired!

when we arrived there was at first for more than 10 minutes nobody at the reception and then there was suddenly a big chaos because of a reservation and we had to wait another 15 minutes - not cool!

• 8th May 2014

very good atmosphere in the hostel, only one point was bad... the food !

• 5th May 2014

A party place.

One of the cleanest hostels I have ever stayed at. The room was beautiful and clean, the general population of guests was quiet and respectful, I came in late some nights and tried not to make too much noise, and my fellow roommates did the same for me on their late nights. It was a great atmosphere. Also, I left a few days earlier than planned due to changes in my itinerary and OH was super accommodating and reimbursed me without a problem.

Great Hostel!