Oasis Backpackers' Palace Sevilla Reviews

C/ Almirante Ulloa, 1, Seville, Spain

We chose the biggest and cheapest room with 14 beds and it was perfect! The location is super central and whole atmoshere in the hostel is amazing! The rooftop is the best part of it. There, you will be able to meet all the cool people staying at the hostel. The bad thing is that they close it at 00:00h.

The hostel was truly trying to foster a party environment, with lots of people hanging around the rooftop terrace and bar. I felt that security at the front desk was not that tight, seeing that many people who were not staying at the hostel were easily walking in past the front desk without a word. The wifi was also very unreliable. The room was very clean and the facilities were clean, too.

Everything was great! Andres was extremely friendly and helpful!

Thanks for your review ;) You are always welcome here! Really appreciate it

Loved the pool and rooftop terrace. Staff were pretty cool, we didn't need much help from them because we were visiting with friends that had already been to Sevilla, but they seemed like they could have helped out had we needed it. There was a separate info desk from reception. Overall really good stay! The only con was that the windows in our room didn't open and it really could have used a good airing-out with 14 people's smelly shoes in there all stuffed up.

This was a really fun hostel! The roof was great, staff was friendly, location was perfect, and the walking tours are nice. It was frustrating to have to pay for breakfast. Even just coffee/bread was €2. I also wish the wifi was more reliable throughout the hostel. But overall it was good!

Very nice and cosy place. However one of the staff was not that nice. Others were quiet friendly and helpful. The tour guy Guilhermo was amazing.

Good hostel close to the sights. Great rooms and facilities. The rooftop bar was a lot of fun!

Nicely located near the bus station and the centre. Very big (probably too big in my opinion) as there were separate common rooms for each level so everyone seemed a little separated. You had to pay for breakfast which had been free at other hostels. Internet was not accessible from my room. Met a diverse group of people which was fun. Overall there was nothing particularly wrong with the hostel and I'm sure it would be better in summer.

Really good hostel probably one of the best I have ever stayed lots of things to do the rooms were very spacious and clean and all the staff from Arianna to Simon we're very friendly and helpful with recommending where a outs to go in Seville

• 19th Mar 2015

Favorite hostel I've stayed in in Europe so far. It was clean, fun, and they had great things planned out for things to do in Seville!

• 14th Mar 2015

The staff and facilities were excellent they were really excited about telling us about the city and all that it had to offer, they even helped me find a bus to get to the Real Betis football game. Paula took us out for pub crawls and if you like to party that's the person to ask. Simone was helpful in showing us around parts of the city that you will never see unless someone shows you. They have dinner every night accompanied by $3 sangria! I will be going back asap

• 5th Mar 2015

The staff was excellent, especially Patricia and Andres.

Thanks Hope to see you again soon! This is your home :) Andrés

so huge so it's easy to make Friends, kitchen and couches are good places to find them. we made some great friends here and the rooftop Bar is something special

The location of the hostel was good and easy to find. The hostel was very clean throughout too. With the trips which Pancho Tours had to offer were advertised everywhere, in the reception and on all of the foors. I went on all 3 of the free walking tours and they were great, my favourite was the Legends tour and there was a lot of information which I found interesting. I also went on the Pub Crawl which was a great atmosphere, going to 2 bars and then a club including free shots too.

• 13th Feb 2015

I've stayed in this hostel one night and I have to say it's just perfect! The bar upstairs and great rooftop terrace with the pool make it one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! The staff is very helpful and welcoming, ask them about the inside tips what to see and where to eat (thanks Patricia and Stephan!), the pub crawl's super fun (it was Friday). Check out also the walking tours, very informative, I did it with Gui and would recommend that a lot!

• 13th Feb 2015
  • Portugal

Absolutely amazing hostel. Had the best time of my life. This Hostel is by far the best hostel I've ever been to. It's super clean, and everyone is friendly. I love it how they have such a big common area and the bar upstairs. Sam is such a good bartender, he talks with everyone and really makes you feel at home. Had a great time meeting everyone in the hostel! I also would love to thank Patricia, Andre and Guiliano for all the great help and making my trip even better.

I really enjoyed my stay. It is close to the bus station but a bit far from the center. Not enough hangers in the room or the shower, but overall it was good.

Fantastic for party! Expensive in high season, though. Deserved a better equiped kitchen...

Best hostel I have ever stayed at. Loved every aspect of it. I certainly recommend this place to other travellers, especially those travelling solo as I have been

The staff were very friendly and helpful and I would recommend the walking tours - I went on the Legends tour late afternoon and it was really interesting. They offered lots of other evening events too - going out and flamenco etc. Rooms spacious, beds comfy and bathrooms clean. Wifi sometimes a bit less than perfect but most of the time good enough. The paella when I fist arrived was delicious! I would definitely recommend this hostel.