Oasis Backpackers' Palace Sevilla Reviews

C/ Almirante Ulloa, 1, Seville, Spain

Good place to stay Good atmosphere to make new friends Good tour available HIGHLY RECOMMEND

In total Oasis is a good place to stay. Good rooms and facilities and a lot of party if you like. There are a lot of groups, so it's not the best place for solo travelers (but you will still find some new acquaintances). Security is not good. In one room it got broken in and lockers were broken and all the stuff stolen. Pool seems dirty.

I was traveling alone and stayed at oasis one night. It's a bit hard to meet ppl unless it's late afternoon and everyone's by the pool. It's a huge hostel with all ages of people and over 100 of them.

Cool hostel, super nice rooftop therefor easy to meet people from the hostel! The free walking tour was really worth it!

• Belgium

Overall great hostel, very clean and friendly staff. Pool and terrace excellent. Enjoyed my stay. Marta and Delia very polite and friendly.

• 25th May 2015

Very good wifi, excellent staff my favorites were Marta, Mara, Deliah and Gill all very welcoming and friendly, very clean hostel, great food. Overall an all round excellent hostal and customer service.

• 25th May 2015

Staff are very lovely and helpful, especially Mara in the bar, works hard but always smiling and happy to help. She's great. hostel was clean and food and drinks in the bar was good also.

• 25th May 2015

I stayed at the hostel for one night. It has a great atmosphere, which I think is made by the staff. All of the staff are lovely, friendly and very helpful when asking for information about Sevilla. Especially Fra, Marcos and Giuliano. They create a lot of fun at the bar and on the rooftop. The facilities are more than what you would expect from a hostel. They have a roof terrace which has a very clean pool. It's a good place to hangout and meet fellow travellers. Overall, an excellent hostel.

• 25th May 2015

The hostel was very good and all staff are very friendly at the hostel and working for Pancho tours. Delia and Marcos are my two favourite members of staff. The hostel room was very clean and very good facilities around the hostel such as the swimming pool and bar.

• 25th May 2015

This is a good hostel. The facilities are great here, a good kitchen if you want to cook your own meals. The rooms were clean and the ensuites were also. The location is great, just out of the crazy centre, a 2 minute walk, and 10 minute walk to the bus station. Unfortunately we had our locker broken into, which was our only locker as one of our lockers was already broken, when we told the girl at the reception she didn't even pretend to care. A little disappointing, but otherwise a good place

Friendly staff. Like Andres at the counter. He was really friendly and nice guy. Allover stay was nice. Thanks

I stood in eight different hostels and tree b & b during my trip and this was the worst one and the most expensive as well. The Hostel was crowded with 15 years old local kids. This created a very bad atmosphere. This is not what any traveler expects from a hostel, especially considering the price. The wi fi wasn’t working most of the time in any of the areas of the hostel. In addition, the computers in the common area were always being used by the 15 y.o. kids.

Great hostel, a bunch of free food, great kitchen, great rooftop terrace and overall really nice and updated rooms! I will recommend to anyone going to Sevilla.

The hostel itself was nice. Rooms are big, bathrooms are nice, and the terrace is cool and has a pool. However I did feel pretty ripped off. Firstly, the walking tour wasn't actually ran by the hostel, they just take you to the cathedral where you join a big one that I didn't like at all. Secondly they charge you €1 for linen, €8 for laundry (REALLY expensive and takes 8 hours) and €.50 per page for printing which adds up of you have to print a few tickets. Nice hostel but not value for money

Absolutely wonderful! It was not a far walk from the bus station, and I could walk anywhere in the city. You can keep your bags there before and after you check in or out, which was very convenient. The staff is friendly and atmosphere is great. I enjoyed the common room with computers and wifi and the hostel bar for drinks at night or breakfast in the morning. The bathrooms are some of the nicest I've seen in hostels. Definitely recommend.

Good location. Nice Hostel - I would visit again

• 21st May 2015

The reception team, Miguel and Nicoletta, were very nice. They gave us some great advise for Sevilla and they were ready to help. Thank you very much!

Great stay in Sevilla!! The hostel is a great place to meet people to go out with. The staff has amazing recommendations for things to do and eat in Sevilla

My husband and I came for our honeymoon and Alex set up flowers, cookies, champagne, and other adorable welcome gifts in our room. She was so kind and so helpful with recommendations for what to do.

Decent hostel but not much of an atmosphere or interaction between guests.