Oasis Backpackers' Palace Sevilla Reviews

C/ Almirante Ulloa, 1, Seville, Spain

2028 Total Reviews

Wifi did not work anywhere within the hostel. So you had to use one of the shared computers. Swimming pool- your not actually allowed to swim in? So what's the point? Very disappointed.

Awesome hostel would highly recommend

Great hostel overall. Very nice spacious rooms and the rooftop pool is definitely a plus. I've stayed at Oasis hostels all across Spain and Portugal and can say I have never had a negative experience.

Great, recommandable Hostel! +1 for Luigi

Stayed in a 14 bed dorm and had a sick time. Good sized lockers, clean showers and close to the bus station. The bar and rooftop/pool area were always busy and provided a really good spot to meet fellow travelers. One of the best I've stayed in.

The location of this hostel is pretty good to explore Seville. The hostel itself is fairly average but the rooftop pool makes up for it. It's great for meeting people and getting away from the heat. The reception staff are pretty pathetic. They tried to tell us that we booked the wrong day because their computer was set to the wrong day. Decent enough for the price.

Thank you for your review. We are sorry that there was a misunderstanding at reception upon your arrival. We apologize for the inconvenience but I'm sure we fixed the mistake properly and that it was an honest mistake. Hope to see you again some other time. Oasis Staff

The rooftop is nice and small, the staff is friendly (bar & reception). Don't forget to ask for your aircon to be switched on when Summer heat hits Sevilla. I did not participate in any special activities, just did my own thing and chatted with other girls in my room. The room (8 bed female deluxe) was spacious and with a good ensuite bathroom (one shower & toilet, 2 seperate sinks). Some street & hallway noise. Points of improvement: a light, socket & shelve at each bed.

This place is a gem - definitely stay here. Staff can be a little unorganized (messed up our reservation and our party was split up for a night) but that was our only complaint .

• 13th Jul 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

All very good, the staff is really helpful and friendly, room with very clean bathroom and a swiming pool on the terrace. It's a very big hostel and you get lot of young travelers. If this is what you're after then is a great place, if you're looking for a more family feeling I wouldn't recommend. Overall I had a very pleasant experience!

I really enjoyed this hostel. It is great for meeting new people. One thing I didn't like was there was a big group of students about 13 or so staying there at the same time, which kind of was strange as there is a bar in the terrace. However, the staff, especially the travel desk, was extremely helpful in planning activities and telling you things to do in the city. I would stay again.

a nice place..but i found it to be a little away from the hustle & bustle in a secluded alley..otherwise all coool..

The positive point to highlight is the staff in the front desk. They supported well specially to me that arrived after midinight. positive aspect is the bathroom cleanliness. One of the best bathroom that I saw in all hostels; Point to improve: Breakfest - 2 Sugestions. 1st-To change it to 1st or 2 Floor not in terrace, the proposal and atmosphere can be nice for the bar but for breakfest make it unconvinient. 2nd - I would change the system, I would adopt the same offered by Wombats Hostels.

Very nice facilities, beautiful building and roof terrace stunny. Pool a necessity in such Sevillian heat. Staff very friendly. Good value for money

Clean hostel, great because it has an air con and the staff were pretty friendly! The pool is a little gross, however it does keep you cool during the boiling heat! Atmosphere is okay but not much going on for it to be fantastic!

Great hostel, super friendly staff who love to get along with the fun as well. The roof top pool is a real life saver in the crazy Seville heart. Don't expect something Olympic sized, but to have a small pool to hang in with your sangria while meeting other travelers, amazing. The aircon works great too, definitely ask to switch it on straight away. Only slight negative is the location, but to be honest for this place it's worth the extra five minute walk. We shall return!

As a solo traveler, this place was pretty good. Staff were friendly (Talk to Fra about food recommendations (Thank you again!) and Driss was a lot of fun). The pool upstairs was super handy because Seville is stupid hot. Cons: Because they serve food on the 3rd floor I wasn't allowed to enjoy the meal I cooked on the rooftop. Pretty arbitrary as this is a hostel, not a restaurant. WiFi is unbearably awful. Next to impossible to have a private Skype chat.

This hostel is the best! The pool really helps to relax! The staff are so friendly! Specially the staff Driss, André and the Irish guy! Tks for all guys!

• 4th Jul 2015

Only here for 2 days, but ticked all the boxes. Not expensive, good facilities, good people, staff were great to help with issues. Would recommend

The bad: The internet is TERRIBLE. They charge 8 euros for laundry and the clothes end up wrinkled because they do not even bother to fold them. What a rip-off! The good: Location is great, and the hostel is very safe. Cool terrace is a plus.

Pool is good to keep cool as Seville was HOT. really big hostel however with a tiny tiny kitchen, still was a great stay and enjoyed my experience here. Good pub crawls and staff are really friendly