Oasis Backpackers' Palace Sevilla Reviews

C/ Almirante Ulloa, 1, Seville, Spain

The staff was excellent, especially Patricia and Andres.

Thanks Hope to see you again soon! This is your home :) Andrés

so huge so it's easy to make Friends, kitchen and couches are good places to find them. we made some great friends here and the rooftop Bar is something special

The location of the hostel was good and easy to find. The hostel was very clean throughout too. With the trips which Pancho Tours had to offer were advertised everywhere, in the reception and on all of the foors. I went on all 3 of the free walking tours and they were great, my favourite was the Legends tour and there was a lot of information which I found interesting. I also went on the Pub Crawl which was a great atmosphere, going to 2 bars and then a club including free shots too.

• 13th Feb 2015

I've stayed in this hostel one night and I have to say it's just perfect! The bar upstairs and great rooftop terrace with the pool make it one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! The staff is very helpful and welcoming, ask them about the inside tips what to see and where to eat (thanks Patricia and Stephan!), the pub crawl's super fun (it was Friday). Check out also the walking tours, very informative, I did it with Gui and would recommend that a lot!

• 13th Feb 2015
  • Portugal

Absolutely amazing hostel. Had the best time of my life. This Hostel is by far the best hostel I've ever been to. It's super clean, and everyone is friendly. I love it how they have such a big common area and the bar upstairs. Sam is such a good bartender, he talks with everyone and really makes you feel at home. Had a great time meeting everyone in the hostel! I also would love to thank Patricia, Andre and Guiliano for all the great help and making my trip even better.

I really enjoyed my stay. It is close to the bus station but a bit far from the center. Not enough hangers in the room or the shower, but overall it was good.

Fantastic for party! Expensive in high season, though. Deserved a better equiped kitchen...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »