Oasis Backpackers' Toledo Reviews

Calle de las Cadenas, 5, Toledo, Spain

By far the best hostel I have ever stay in and I mean it. It's very very clean, modern, great decor it must have been recently decorated because it looks like new. Wonderful staff the is no way I won't talk about it and recommended

Oasis provided all the basics you need from a hostel - a bed to sleep in, a bathroom, and wifi. Otherwise it wasn't great - the rooms weren't super clean and the social atmosphere was very lacking. In fact, the only social space was a rooftop terrace that was nice to spend time on by yourself, but got scorched by the sun during the day and chilly at night. So oasis wasn't a good place to meet people.

Everything was very good, except for one thing. I found the rooms for 4 persons to be incredibly small, which made things a bit more uncomfortable.

I really enjoyed my two - days stay here! The roof - top balcony is excellent, the location is perfect, and the staff are very friendly and helpful! Toledo is well worth more than a day trip.... Thank you

The location of the hostel is good. Friendly staff. Beautiful view in roof top & kitchen.

tremendous value of the private rooms for the price.

Really lovely hostel - our own ensure bathroom wan nicer than you'd get in most hotels. The roof terrace is also lovely.

• 13th Apr 2015

Very clean and modern hostel. Kitchen is also very clear, but relatively small. They have a nice rooftop and got nice view.

Very clean hostel with stylish Restaurant. Stayed with 2 Girls in a room with 4 beds. Had the other beds been taken it would have been very tight.

Nice front desk staff. Bar attached. Centrally located. All very clean and well kept. Excellent view & hangout area located with the kitchen on the roof.

Good hostel with a cool rooftop. Atmosphere was slightly lacking but in a great location and good facilities.

Probably one of the best hostels I've stayed at. Great price and the bathrooms were very clean. Was overall very impressed.

Enjoyed our stay! The place was very cleanly and we had our own attached bathroom in a 6 bed, so that was nice! Location is great! I recommend bringing an extra sweatshirt though because it got a little cold at night. Otherwise a great place to stay!

Hostel was good - the bunk beds move too much at night... And there isn't enough space to sit in the bottom bunk.

Very good location, right next to Zocodover square. I slept in the 4 shared dorm. We had our own bathroom. Everything was really clean. Staff is nice, they'll try to help you in case you ask them (directions, places to eat...). Nevertheless, I miss a common place to stay and meet other people, rather than just the bedroom. There is a terrasse, but it isn't the most appealing place to stay during the winter. The bar downstairs has good breakfasts during the week (a bit pricey on the weekend).

It's a hostel, I know, but having a broken curtain rail, a patched bath tub, a broken toilet seat does not seem reasonable no matter where it is. Apart from those three little things it is a great place to stay in all senses!

Great facilities for the cost. Within walking distance from many key sites in the city. Very helpful staff. 9/10, would stay again.

• 25th Dec 2014

I did not actually stay at Oasis Hotel Toledo, am giving excellent ratings based on what my friends have told me and also for the fact that they were more than willing to help cancel my reservation last minute. That being said, the only reason my reservation was cancelled last minute was because I was unable to get through to any staff working at the hostel via the telephone number provided and only heard back via e-mail the next day.