Superb 486 Total Reviews
Superb 486 Total Reviews
Oasis Backpackers' Toledo Located at Calle de las Cadenas, 5, , Toledo.
Spain
Toledo Toledo 45001 Calle de las Cadenas, 5
91% 486
39.8595933 -4.0229567
    Rooms available

• South Korea, Female, 25-30
8th May 2016

This is an amazing hostel for the value. I stayed here two nights and loved both. Location is great and the rooftop terrace has a great view. The staff was very nice. Beds are comfortable and shower is nice. One of my three roommates was very unpleasant but obviously that has nothing to do with the hostel. I would definitely stay here again.

8th May 2016

Great place, bathroom attached to the room was nice. Rooftop terrace is spectacular! Great views! Friendly receptionists.

6th May 2016

Great location in the middle of town, co-located with a good restaurant. Friendly, helpful staff that gave me a lot of info on the area. The lockers under the bunks are large, but aren't very secure. It can also be hard to fit regular sized combo locks on them. The dryer was broke and I was really expecting to do some laundry!

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
22nd Apr 2016

Staff very friendly and helpful, came here for a night with my mom to see Toledo for a day and we ended up wishing we stayed longer! Without a doubt I'd recommend this hostel to anyone.

16th Apr 2016

Pretty central location, staff was friendly, rooms were fine, place was clean. Didn't really meet anyone but the rooftop Is nice as well.

1st Apr 2016
8.0

I really appreciated the friendly welcome by the Argentinian guy on front desk and the signs in the road near the hostel. My first impression was the hostel was like a boutique hotel. Nice people in my room but bathroom wasn't cleaned when I was there and beds very wobbly. I like the mirrors all over the hostel. Patio was pretty, kitchen tiny but never used it. Bar was under our window and even with earplugs it was very noisy late at night and early morning. 1st floor, room 3

Thank you Vanessa for the rating! We are glad you liked the decoration of our hostel and we are sorry for the inconvenience of the noise. Our hostel has a very central position and there are always a lot of people walking around the streets and enjoying the bar of our neighbours. Nonetheless we are planning to soundproof our rooms and to change our mattresses to offer better comfort to our guests. The bathrooms are cleaned every day, it's not easy to keep them spotless all day long in a 6 bed shared dorm. We hope you will come to visit us in the future! Greetings from Spain!

27th Mar 2016

Great location in the centre of Toledo. We were able to park our motorcycles directly outside, which was great.

Thank you Will for the comment! Our hostel is located in the heart of Toledo city centre. Our city is perfect for motorbike riders as cars are not allowed to wander around :) See you again, cheers!

22nd Mar 2016

The hostel was a nice mix of young and old, a place quite and respectful. The rooftop was incredible! A really nice communal space. Really please with the people at the front desk. Gave us great tips and were willing to answer any questions. I'll even mention that it was my mom's first experience in a hostal shared female room. She enjoyed it and would recommend Oasis as well!

Thank you Samantha for the comment! Our hostel is open to people of all ages from all around the world! We try to offer the best experience to everybody and we are happy you and your mum had a good stay in our home. See you again in Toledo!

• pamela_feracin1416
  • Spain, Female, 31-40
18th Mar 2016

The stay at Toledo's Backpacker was great. It was just what I searched for a weekend: Nice ambience to chat with other people, staff that knows where little concerts are going on, and calmness to sleep the hours I wanted to. Even you hear almost everything what they talk at the reception when you sleep on the first floor, for me it wasn't any problem and with ear-plugs even less. It was very clean as well. Thank you!

Thank you very much Pamela for the review! We are happy you enjoyed our city at its best. Our international staff is very prepared to give great advice to our guests and the problem of the soundproof will be solved soon. Thank you again, see you!

15th Mar 2016

Only there for one night but was fine for last minute booking. the top bunk was really uncomfortable bc it made noise and every time I moved and was not against the wall, so everything would fall to the floor.

Thank you Anna for your review, we hope you have enjoyed Toledo and Spain :) Thanks to your advice we are going to fix the problem of that bunk. Greetings from Europe!!