Oasis Backpackers' Toledo Reviews

Calle de las Cadenas, 5, Toledo, Spain

rooftop balcony/kitchen was awesome

• 28th Jun 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

My experience I guess was pretty average. One thing that did turn me off was the showers I stayed in a 10-person room, and the showers were clogged, standing water, and mold. very cramped inside with the shower and toilet combined. Besides that, everything was great. There was a down payment of €10, which I didn't know of, but the next morning, I got my money back. Hostels in Barcelona are pretty pricey. The more you pay, obviously, the better the quality.

• 28th Jun 2015

Facilities were perfect, and amongst the best I've seen for a hostel. I had shampoo given to me, a deluxe bathroom with a bath tub, beautiful rooftop with a great view (go there for sunset), very neat communal kitchen, and a nice & cheap restaurant right next door. Excellent value for money. Highly recommended.

Good hostel. Helpful staff and very clean with great bathroom facilities. Only issue was that the kitchen doesn't open until 10 which makes breakfast difficult.

Could not be happier. Great location, great staff, great price.

I loved this hostel! It is the closest thing to a hotel that you can get for your money. Very clean and secure. Everything ran very smoothly. Overall, it was very comfortable and relaxing.

Toledo was great and I loved the location and feel of this Hostel, but it didn't seem like a place where you would meet tons of other travelers easily.

Everything ok, i just found it a llitle expensive, i´m used to sleep in the cheapest, hahahaha

Send during the busy Corpus Christi holiday week celebration. Staff was exceedingly helpful in coming to terms with the often unnavigable old town streets. You going to get lost. But their local knowledge helped ground the experience with good places to drink and eat.

This is a great hostel that is very modern and it has an amazing rooftop area. Toledo is an easy city to get around on foot and is a nice change of pace from the big cities. The views of the city from the night. Wow! I would stay at this hostel again and likely upgrade to a private or two person room because they are quite nice. I hope this helps. I am a travel blogger and you can check out more of my hostel reviews and work @backpacktheworld (FB/IG)

A great hostel with an even greater and helpful staff. The hostel is located in the heart of Toledo and right next to Plaza Zocodover, everything is within walking distance from the hostel. The rooms were clean, comfy and had air conditioning which helps if you are visiting Toledo during a hot day. The staff was always there to recommend places to visit and eat.

This was an incredible place to stay. We felt safe and welcome here. The rooms were beautiful and the rooftop kitchen was wonderful. We were able to cook for ourselves multiple times. It is in a wonderful location that is easy to find once you are inside the walls. There is a restaurant down stairs which is helpful for getting food.

Great hostel, right in the centre of the old town of Toledo. The staff were really friendly and helpful and the shower was hot and had awesome water pressure. Definitely recommend

By far the best hostel I have ever stay in and I mean it. It's very very clean, modern, great decor it must have been recently decorated because it looks like new. Wonderful staff the is no way I won't talk about it and recommended

Oasis provided all the basics you need from a hostel - a bed to sleep in, a bathroom, and wifi. Otherwise it wasn't great - the rooms weren't super clean and the social atmosphere was very lacking. In fact, the only social space was a rooftop terrace that was nice to spend time on by yourself, but got scorched by the sun during the day and chilly at night. So oasis wasn't a good place to meet people.

Everything was very good, except for one thing. I found the rooms for 4 persons to be incredibly small, which made things a bit more uncomfortable.

Absolutely great, nice quality, nice staff and located om the very best place. Recommended!

• 8th May 2015
  • Norway

I really enjoyed my two - days stay here! The roof - top balcony is excellent, the location is perfect, and the staff are very friendly and helpful! Toledo is well worth more than a day trip.... Thank you

The location of the hostel is good. Friendly staff. Beautiful view in roof top & kitchen.

tremendous value of the private rooms for the price.