Oasis Backpackers' Toledo Reviews

Calle de las Cadenas, 5, Toledo, Spain

Not like any of the Oasis Hostels I've stayed at previously. feels more like a hotel, with private bathrooms in each room. Drawers to lock your stuff is small and you can only use a little lock for it, not all fit. The kitchen and terrace area doesn't open until 10 am, which is so very unconvinent for travelers, especially if you are cooking yourself or have to head out early in the day. Absolutely no activities, no walking tour, nothing. But the location cannot be beat, in the center of Toledo.

Perfect location, kind staffs, wonderful terrace, comfortable bed. Thank you very much for the experience.

• 18th Jul 2015
  • South Korea

Really impressive hostel. Clean, newer building, kind & helpful staff, great location!

All of the receptionists were super friendly and helpful. The outdoor patio is gorgeous and offers an incredible view of the city. The hostel is also located directly across from a very nice bar with an upscale vibe. Very good value for the money.

The area is perfect! And facilities are awesome especially a bathub in bathroom and rooftop terrace. Super value for money!

It's a very nice hostel! It has air conditioning and a very beatiful and useful kitchen, I surely will return if I visit again to Toledo.

I am so happy Madrid was fully booked and I ended up in Toledo, this hostel especially. I met people who extended their stay there, just because the hostel was so relaxing and its atmosphere so friendly. The roof terrace is amazing and will give you a nice view over the city no doubt. The staff was friendly and open-minded. The facilities within the rooms were just perfect, just my mattress had me almost rolling off the bed sometimes. oO But, definitely recommend. :)

rooftop balcony/kitchen was awesome

• 28th Jun 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

My experience I guess was pretty average. One thing that did turn me off was the showers I stayed in a 10-person room, and the showers were clogged, standing water, and mold. very cramped inside with the shower and toilet combined. Besides that, everything was great. There was a down payment of €10, which I didn't know of, but the next morning, I got my money back. Hostels in Barcelona are pretty pricey. The more you pay, obviously, the better the quality.

Everything was ok

Location is really good right in the heart of the city! The kitchen is at the terrace and has an amazing view, watching the sunset and just chilling out there was great. Definitely would recommend!

Facilities were perfect, and amongst the best I've seen for a hostel. I had shampoo given to me, a deluxe bathroom with a bath tub, beautiful rooftop with a great view (go there for sunset), very neat communal kitchen, and a nice & cheap restaurant right next door. Excellent value for money. Highly recommended.

Good hostel. Helpful staff and very clean with great bathroom facilities. Only issue was that the kitchen doesn't open until 10 which makes breakfast difficult.

Could not be happier. Great location, great staff, great price.

I loved this hostel! It is the closest thing to a hotel that you can get for your money. Very clean and secure. Everything ran very smoothly. Overall, it was very comfortable and relaxing.

Toledo was great and I loved the location and feel of this Hostel, but it didn't seem like a place where you would meet tons of other travelers easily.

Everything ok, i just found it a llitle expensive, i´m used to sleep in the cheapest, hahahaha

Send during the busy Corpus Christi holiday week celebration. Staff was exceedingly helpful in coming to terms with the often unnavigable old town streets. You going to get lost. But their local knowledge helped ground the experience with good places to drink and eat.

This is a great hostel that is very modern and it has an amazing rooftop area. Toledo is an easy city to get around on foot and is a nice change of pace from the big cities. The views of the city from the night. Wow! I would stay at this hostel again and likely upgrade to a private or two person room because they are quite nice. I hope this helps. I am a travel blogger and you can check out more of my hostel reviews and work @backpacktheworld (FB/IG)

A great hostel with an even greater and helpful staff. The hostel is located in the heart of Toledo and right next to Plaza Zocodover, everything is within walking distance from the hostel. The rooms were clean, comfy and had air conditioning which helps if you are visiting Toledo during a hot day. The staff was always there to recommend places to visit and eat.