Oasis Guest House Reviews

No.125A Jalan Petaling, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

It is worth for the money and I don`t care much about accomodation. I would not recommend if you like comfort a lot. I stayed in a single room (really really small) and without window. Altough, it was really good for sleeping (dark, the fan cooled the room and no noise around). It is very very cheap, even for Chinatown. The staff was very very helpful and cool.

I overall like staying here. The rooms are quite small but it is the best price for a single room around I think. The added advantage is that the fan is more effective ^_^ The staff are always quite awesome nice to me and friendly. It is my new home in KL....which I am there quite always often.

• 11th May 2014

Very poor facilities. Dirty room and hall way. Poorly light and my room door lock was of no use ( anyone could have undone one screw to get access to the room). Friendly guests tho

Very good guest house. The facilities of Oasis Guest House are as described. The rooms are secure because there are CCTV-cameras installed. The bathrooms are clean. Fresh bed sheets and towels are available. Breakfast is served in the spacious lounge area. It consists of fresh white bread, butter, jam. Tee, coffee, hot water are round the clock available. Attached is a kitchen area with a gas stove and a fridge. There are sofas, color TV and DVD player....

• 4th Apr 2014

Easy to find because of the location. One of the worst walls and toilets I've seen in my life. If you ask your guests not to use their own flip flops in the shower, please at least be sure your showers can be used without flip flops. Staff wasn't particularly friendly. First room I got had a really noisy fan next door that they were unable to fix at the moment, I was almost begging them for a room change.

this is a nice place if you are a heroin addict. the hallways are dark and the room is the size of your bed. also no windows. free breakfast consists of a loaf of bread thrown on a table in a room that smells of sweat.

• 1st Mar 2014

This is a cheap place to stay and is in a great location. The single rooms are very small with no windows and the wifi has a very weak signal. The hostel has a distinctly worn feeling but there is a nice roof terrace with great views of the city skyline.

View all Kuala Lumpur Bed and Breakfasts