Oasis Guest House Reviews

No.125A Jalan Petaling, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Good location and ok for a few days, but I ended up leaving a couple of days early as I probably stayed too long (a week was my original plan). Staff were friendly, but the room is kinda like a prison cell with nowhere to put clothes, etc. And I would say definitely get air-con as with no window and just a fan (that blew more onto the wall than the bed) it got very warm! Was kind of a weird atmosphere too for whatever reason that I can't put my finger on. Internet is also very intermittent.

• 13th Oct 2015
  • Wales

The wording of the advert is a bit tricky, air conditioner is not readily available in all rooms, no lies though

Lovely staff, value for money and in excellent location to Chinatown. We didn't have any windows but other than that the air con worked well and beds were comfortable enough.

View all Kuala Lumpur Bed and Breakfasts