Oasis Guest House Reviews

No.125A Jalan Petaling, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I think most people only stay here for a night as a pit-stop. Therefore I don't think that customer service is a priority. Very hard to sleep in the shoebox-size room with fan only. Perhaps room with a/c is better I don't know. You are at the mercy of other guests level of noisiness as you can literally (yes I do mean literally) hear a pin drop in your neighbouring room. Price is definitely cheapest in the area though.

DO NOT STAY HERE. I have stayed in many run down hostels throughout Malaysia and South East Asia so I am no stranger to roughing it but this hostel is on a whole other level. Disgustingly rude staff. Room lock is a flimsy padlock you would find in a Christmas cracker. Showers are freezing. One shower the water smells of sewage. Run out of toilet paper EVERY DAY. Full of weirdos

• 29th Jul 2014

I spent 3 months in SE Asia and slept only at cheap places that I found fully satisfactory. However the Oasis guesthouse at KL was a bad choice. The worst thing about this place was that guests are forced to walk barefoot (even when going to the toilet and shower) which is disgusting due to the dirty floor the guesthouse offer. This place was cheap but I wish I'd paid a bit more and stayed elsewhere. Very unfriendly female personnel. Location and very flexible check in/check out are only pros.

A budget hostel.. I think you can improve more on maintaining d place, but i know we get what we paid for..just that everything has room for improvement..i got a private single room just a bit old..but cant complain as i got it very cheap and i have privacy..they have tv with cable and free wifi at d 4th floor...Staff are nice esp. D lady that can converse in filipino language..ive met and hangout with few backpackers on the rooftop..

• 27th Jul 2014
  • Philippines

It is worth for the money and I don`t care much about accomodation. I would not recommend if you like comfort a lot. I stayed in a single room (really really small) and without window. Altough, it was really good for sleeping (dark, the fan cooled the room and no noise around). It is very very cheap, even for Chinatown. The staff was very very helpful and cool.

I overall like staying here. The rooms are quite small but it is the best price for a single room around I think. The added advantage is that the fan is more effective ^_^ The staff are always quite awesome nice to me and friendly. It is my new home in KL....which I am there quite always often.

• 11th May 2014

Very poor facilities. Dirty room and hall way. Poorly light and my room door lock was of no use ( anyone could have undone one screw to get access to the room). Friendly guests tho

Very good guest house. The facilities of Oasis Guest House are as described. The rooms are secure because there are CCTV-cameras installed. The bathrooms are clean. Fresh bed sheets and towels are available. Breakfast is served in the spacious lounge area. It consists of fresh white bread, butter, jam. Tee, coffee, hot water are round the clock available. Attached is a kitchen area with a gas stove and a fridge. There are sofas, color TV and DVD player....

• 4th Apr 2014

Easy to find because of the location. One of the worst walls and toilets I've seen in my life. If you ask your guests not to use their own flip flops in the shower, please at least be sure your showers can be used without flip flops. Staff wasn't particularly friendly. First room I got had a really noisy fan next door that they were unable to fix at the moment, I was almost begging them for a room change.

this is a nice place if you are a heroin addict. the hallways are dark and the room is the size of your bed. also no windows. free breakfast consists of a loaf of bread thrown on a table in a room that smells of sweat.

• 1st Mar 2014