Oasis Hostel Toledo Reviews

Calle de las Cadenas, 5, Toledo, Spain

Very clean and modern hostel. Kitchen is also very clear, but relatively small. They have a nice rooftop and got nice view.

Very clean hostel with stylish Restaurant. Stayed with 2 Girls in a room with 4 beds. Had the other beds been taken it would have been very tight.

Nice front desk staff. Bar attached. Centrally located. All very clean and well kept. Excellent view & hangout area located with the kitchen on the roof.

Good hostel with a cool rooftop. Atmosphere was slightly lacking but in a great location and good facilities.

Probably one of the best hostels I've stayed at. Great price and the bathrooms were very clean. Was overall very impressed.

Enjoyed our stay! The place was very cleanly and we had our own attached bathroom in a 6 bed, so that was nice! Location is great! I recommend bringing an extra sweatshirt though because it got a little cold at night. Otherwise a great place to stay!

Hostel was good - the bunk beds move too much at night... And there isn't enough space to sit in the bottom bunk.

Very good location, right next to Zocodover square. I slept in the 4 shared dorm. We had our own bathroom. Everything was really clean. Staff is nice, they'll try to help you in case you ask them (directions, places to eat...). Nevertheless, I miss a common place to stay and meet other people, rather than just the bedroom. There is a terrasse, but it isn't the most appealing place to stay during the winter. The bar downstairs has good breakfasts during the week (a bit pricey on the weekend).

It's a hostel, I know, but having a broken curtain rail, a patched bath tub, a broken toilet seat does not seem reasonable no matter where it is. Apart from those three little things it is a great place to stay in all senses!

Great facilities for the cost. Within walking distance from many key sites in the city. Very helpful staff. 9/10, would stay again.

• 25th Dec 2014

I did not actually stay at Oasis Hotel Toledo, am giving excellent ratings based on what my friends have told me and also for the fact that they were more than willing to help cancel my reservation last minute. That being said, the only reason my reservation was cancelled last minute was because I was unable to get through to any staff working at the hostel via the telephone number provided and only heard back via e-mail the next day.

It was more of a budget hotel than a hostel, but it was good. The kitchen was really small, but you manage. The room (six people) was rather big, and clean and the bathroom was one of the best bathrooms i've ever had in a hostel. The staff was nice, and there's bar next door (literally) were you can have breakfast for two euros, if i can recall correctly.

The kitchen is really small and not very convenient. The terrace must be awesome in summer, the view is incredible. But in winter there is no real place to hang out and meet people.

It's a nice place, good location. Very small kitchen but cafe next door if you are hungry. Bunk beds a bit wobbly but otherwise quite good.

nice staff,nice location and good terrace