Oasis Hostel Toledo Reviews

Calle de las Cadenas, 5, Toledo, Spain

Best hostel I have stayed in during my three weeks traveling in Spain. Wish I could have stayed longer.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The location was stunning, with amazing views of the Alcazar but the kitchen is tiny and it is difficult to cook there.

This hostel felt more like a hotel, common area was pretty small and closed by 11 pm leaving you no place to hang out. Terrace is nice, but closes at 11 pm, even though signs on the dorms said midnight. Bedrooms are quite nice and clean, same goes for bathroom. If you stay in the first floor make sure to have earplugs, because bar underneath plays music till late at night. Location is excellent, in the center and close to everything. Okay place to stay for one night tops.

Not the average hostel atmosphere -no breakfast, not many activities-, but good enough to spend 1 or 2 nights. It has a little kitchen and the terrace is amazing. Clean and functional, good value for money

Nice hostel and very clean, in the historic center of Toledo. I would repeat.

• 14th Mar 2014
  • Spain

Everything good and new. roof top terrence and views amazin

very good! I recommend.

Better lighting in room, had to use torch to be able read in bottom bunks.

• 27th Dec 2013

The guy that checked us in hardly spoke English, didnt feel very welcome at all. No atmosphere. However rooms were nice and new and clean.

Great location, in the middle of Toledo. We had troubles when checking in- there isn't always a receptionist and there isnt a doorbell, just a number to call which isn't very useful to most backpackers. We even emailed them our arrival time and there wasn't anyone there. You can enter the hostel from the cafe next door. The cafe is definitely worth a visit anyway with good, cheap food and drinks. No kitchen and no real common area makes it hard to meet people. Beds and bathroom are great.

It's a good option to stay indeed, close to town and the place was very nice. Although, it does not include breakfast, you can find many places around.

I would definitely stay here again and again. Not only was it cheap, but the location is amazing, staff are super nice, they have nice facilities with a cubby for your stuff (bring your own lock, though), nice bathrooms. You'll have to bring your own towels btw. But it was really comfy. I highly recommend. They also have computers in a lounge upstairs, which is nice when you don't want to just use your phone.

Beautiful hostel with rooms. that make you feel at home at once and an amazing roof terrace. Very nice and helpful staff. Perfect location in the historical center of Toledo at walking distance of all important attractions.

no water in bathroom. During my shower, water just stopped

• 30th Oct 2013
  • South Korea

Fantastic!!! Super kind staff that gave us great recommendations (where to eat, where to visit, etc), great beds, perfectly well located and easy to get to! Beautiful terrace Would definitely come here again! CHOSE THIS HOSTEL!!

excellent place to stay in the middle of toledo. short walk to everything in the city. late nite partying in nearby establishments. friendly and helpful staff. would stay there again.

Rooms and any facilitilies are pretty new and clean. I could not imagine I can stay that clean hostel at this cheap price However, unlike other hostels they don´t usually give us travel information

All is excellent. Terrace view is so good.

Wish there was a kitchen and more seating in the terrace upstairs, but our rooms were absolutely spotless! There’s even AC control in the room, and full ensuite bathrooms. We had a great stay!