Oasis Hostel Toledo Reviews

Calle de las Cadenas, 5, Toledo, Spain

Excellent place to stay. I stayed during the week, so it was very quiet, didn't notice any group activities planned. If you're looking for a party hostel this might not be the place for you, though to be fair it may be more lively during the weekends. But if you're looking for a quiet clean place to chill while in Toledo, this is great. Rooftop terrace is beautiful. The beds are SUPER comfy and the cleaning lady is obviously a gem because this place was spotless

I liked the hostel very much, it's clean and comfortable and the bathrooms are quite big for a hostel. The location is perfect and the price is good. The view from the terrace is amazing and the staff is very nice.

The Hostel employees are very friendly. The room was clean, quiet and sufficiently furnished. The Hostel even got an elevator and, much nicer, a roof terrace from very one has a beautiful view over the roofs of Toledo. And it is almost on the top of the Toledo hill. I would again stay there.

Stunning rooftop terrace and very friendly staff.

The view from the roof of the hostel is one of the most awesome things ever! Seriously, go up there to watch the sun set! The room was nice with a large bathroom. The plumbing was rather noisy and the toilet ran for a while after it was flushed. They don't have someone at the desk 24 hrs a day, but I didn't find it an issue at all. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone.

Many thanks to Clara and Thomas (staff) for being great and very helpful. This hostel has a really great terrace and common room (with air conditioning) which is very good to know other people from the hostel.

I loved this place!!! Out of all the hostels I have stayed at, this was by far the most clean and the most high quality for sure. My favorite part was the terrace and the little sunny room where the kitchen was with a couch and 360 view of the city! Amazing! I wouldn't recommend this hostel for people looking to party, but to those looking for a more quiet and tranquil place to take refuge from your travels and relax.

Very good price and centrally located in Toledo.

It is a hostel chain and this is totally against the philosophy of backpacking and traveling. The staff was nice though and the beds clean. No lockers and a really small and inconvenient.

I've been on a trip through Spain and most of the hostels I've stayed at were great, but I mostly enjoyed my two-nights stay in Oasis hostel in Toledo. An adorable mixture of very friendly, helpful staff, great location, proper rooms and magnificent rooftop terrace. If I ever go Toledo again, this is where I'll bee staying!

This hostel was fine, rooms are a bit small but was only there 1 night so no bother. Great bathrooms, so new!

Excellent location and very helpful staff. Likewise it's overall a good deal for Toledo. However there is one big problem: the air conditioning does not work. It doesn't even look like it's powered. This would not be a problem if it were not advertised on this site, but it was and Toledo can be really hot.

Thanks for your comments. Oasis Toledo has Air Conditioning in all rooms. If there is any problem with it, you just need to inform reception while you stay in the hostel. Greetings from Toledo

It was a great stay at Oasis Hostel. It is more than a hostel in fact. We had our breakfast and dinner in the terrace with a great city view. Attractions are very close to the hostel. The staff was very helpful and kind. We will stay at the hostel when we come to Toledo again.. Numan

• 18th Jun 2014
  • Turkey

The room was very clean and the shower facilities were great. The major problem that we had was that the air con didn't work. We had it turned on as low as possible but woke in the middle of the night sweating. To add to our frustration the staff turned the air con power off in our room at 830-9 am. If the air con problem was solved then this place would be excellent value for money. I definitely wouldn't recommend this place during summer as you wouldn't sleep a wink.

• 13th Jun 2014

Very centrally located and convenient, hostel rooms and bathrooms were spacious, very clean and new. Only problem in the bedroom was the ladder to get up to the top bunks was difficult to negotiate and felt like it was going to break. Really fantastic roof terrace with chairs and tables in the open air, plus an indoor bit with sitting area and computers and a tiny kitchen. Staff were OK, but not overly friendly and didn't make any effort to chat. No activities or anything social offered.

My girlfriend and I were staying in the double room with private bathroom. The hostel was a short walk from the main square. When we arrived at the hostel, it looked like a hotel. Everything was clean and modern. Same for our room. It was hotel standard at a hostel price. There was a beautiful terrace with amazing views of the town of Toledo.

Bed was really dirty. I think they didn't change the sheets of the last guests, or it was really badly washed cause me and my girlfriend had a lot itch of sleeping on that. When we woke up, we looked around and found dirty all over the sheets. I hope it was an isolated case. The rest of the hostel was pretty cool.

Oasis was a wonderful hostel! The two I stayed in (Granada and Toledo) were the two best hostels I've had. They are clean, comfortable, safe, and have a great atmosphere. There's a nice common room with a full kitchen and a beautiful view of the city. I would love to stay at this hostel again when I return to Spain.

I absolutely loved staying here! The rooftop terrace was just breath taking at sunset. The staff were friendly and helpful, the room was clean and actually really pretty, and it was in the heart of the city.

awesome hostel with awesome views