Oasis Hostel Toledo Reviews

Calle de las Cadenas, 5, Toledo, Spain

Probably one of the best hostels I've stayed at. Great price and the bathrooms were very clean. Was overall very impressed.

Enjoyed our stay! The place was very cleanly and we had our own attached bathroom in a 6 bed, so that was nice! Location is great! I recommend bringing an extra sweatshirt though because it got a little cold at night. Otherwise a great place to stay!

Hostel was good - the bunk beds move too much at night... And there isn't enough space to sit in the bottom bunk.

• 19th Feb 2015

Very good location, right next to Zocodover square. I slept in the 4 shared dorm. We had our own bathroom. Everything was really clean. Staff is nice, they'll try to help you in case you ask them (directions, places to eat...). Nevertheless, I miss a common place to stay and meet other people, rather than just the bedroom. There is a terrasse, but it isn't the most appealing place to stay during the winter. The bar downstairs has good breakfasts during the week (a bit pricey on the weekend).

It's a hostel, I know, but having a broken curtain rail, a patched bath tub, a broken toilet seat does not seem reasonable no matter where it is. Apart from those three little things it is a great place to stay in all senses!

Great facilities for the cost. Within walking distance from many key sites in the city. Very helpful staff. 9/10, would stay again.

• 25th Dec 2014

I did not actually stay at Oasis Hotel Toledo, am giving excellent ratings based on what my friends have told me and also for the fact that they were more than willing to help cancel my reservation last minute. That being said, the only reason my reservation was cancelled last minute was because I was unable to get through to any staff working at the hostel via the telephone number provided and only heard back via e-mail the next day.

It was more of a budget hotel than a hostel, but it was good. The kitchen was really small, but you manage. The room (six people) was rather big, and clean and the bathroom was one of the best bathrooms i've ever had in a hostel. The staff was nice, and there's bar next door (literally) were you can have breakfast for two euros, if i can recall correctly.

The kitchen is really small and not very convenient. The terrace must be awesome in summer, the view is incredible. But in winter there is no real place to hang out and meet people.

It's a nice place, good location. Very small kitchen but cafe next door if you are hungry. Bunk beds a bit wobbly but otherwise quite good.

nice staff,nice location and good terrace

There is no common area in the hostel between 11pm and 10am. There is a beautiful Terazza with a computer room and kitchen, but if you are an early bird, or like to stay up late at night, you have a problem. Each day at 11pm, you have the choice of going to bed or going out. If you are up before 10, you can't access the kitchen or computers. The hostel is also next to a bar, so between 1am and 7am , it is very noisy. The beds are also loud/shaky and there was no bin in the rooms.

We have enjoyed our stay at Oasis. What makes Oasis special is the roof terrace, great view and great oppotunities of computers with internet and cooking facilties, a good place to meet other guests. The Pepa bar downstairs is great too, good breakfast etc. We give a minor rating for the staff, not that they are not friendly but we have stayed 3 nights and have seen differerent persons and all of them were very occupied with their laptop, but Oasis is a great place for a low price!

• 20th Oct 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Lovely place. Clean, quiet and welcoming. Excellent wifi including in the room. Very central location. Nice sunny rooftop terrace.

I stayed one night with no issues. I switched rooms the next day, and I found bed bugs in my bed when I was in there during the afternoon. Needless to say, I was completely grossed out and told the staff. They handled the situation professionally. They put new linens on the bed, but there wasn't much else they could do. They offered me a full refund for the night and I accepted and found somewhere else to stay. I couldn't get myself to stay after finding bed bugs even in a new bed.

• 9th Oct 2014