Oasis Hostel Toledo Reviews

Calle de las Cadenas, 5, Toledo, Spain

It was more of a budget hotel than a hostel, but it was good. The kitchen was really small, but you manage. The room (six people) was rather big, and clean and the bathroom was one of the best bathrooms i've ever had in a hostel. The staff was nice, and there's bar next door (literally) were you can have breakfast for two euros, if i can recall correctly.

The kitchen is really small and not very convenient. The terrace must be awesome in summer, the view is incredible. But in winter there is no real place to hang out and meet people.

It's a nice place, good location. Very small kitchen but cafe next door if you are hungry. Bunk beds a bit wobbly but otherwise quite good.

nice staff,nice location and good terrace

There is no common area in the hostel between 11pm and 10am. There is a beautiful Terazza with a computer room and kitchen, but if you are an early bird, or like to stay up late at night, you have a problem. Each day at 11pm, you have the choice of going to bed or going out. If you are up before 10, you can't access the kitchen or computers. The hostel is also next to a bar, so between 1am and 7am , it is very noisy. The beds are also loud/shaky and there was no bin in the rooms.

We have enjoyed our stay at Oasis. What makes Oasis special is the roof terrace, great view and great oppotunities of computers with internet and cooking facilties, a good place to meet other guests. The Pepa bar downstairs is great too, good breakfast etc. We give a minor rating for the staff, not that they are not friendly but we have stayed 3 nights and have seen differerent persons and all of them were very occupied with their laptop, but Oasis is a great place for a low price!

• 20th Oct 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Lovely place. Clean, quiet and welcoming. Excellent wifi including in the room. Very central location. Nice sunny rooftop terrace.

I stayed one night with no issues. I switched rooms the next day, and I found bed bugs in my bed when I was in there during the afternoon. Needless to say, I was completely grossed out and told the staff. They handled the situation professionally. They put new linens on the bed, but there wasn't much else they could do. They offered me a full refund for the night and I accepted and found somewhere else to stay. I couldn't get myself to stay after finding bed bugs even in a new bed.

• 9th Oct 2014

Very nice location and excellent staff. It's less than 5min away from the Zocodover square, the main one. The bedroom I was staying at had 4 beds and an ensuite, it was very clean and renovated. Clean bedsheets were provided and there was a locker inside the room for luggage. There is a cafeteria in the ground floor, and a 24/7 shop around the corner. The view from the terrace is quite nice too! Really recommend and would stay there again.

Excellent location, friendly staff, place is clean.

Excellent place to stay. I stayed during the week, so it was very quiet, didn't notice any group activities planned. If you're looking for a party hostel this might not be the place for you, though to be fair it may be more lively during the weekends. But if you're looking for a quiet clean place to chill while in Toledo, this is great. Rooftop terrace is beautiful. The beds are SUPER comfy and the cleaning lady is obviously a gem because this place was spotless

I liked the hostel very much, it's clean and comfortable and the bathrooms are quite big for a hostel. The location is perfect and the price is good. The view from the terrace is amazing and the staff is very nice.

The Hostel employees are very friendly. The room was clean, quiet and sufficiently furnished. The Hostel even got an elevator and, much nicer, a roof terrace from very one has a beautiful view over the roofs of Toledo. And it is almost on the top of the Toledo hill. I would again stay there.

Stunning rooftop terrace and very friendly staff.

The view from the roof of the hostel is one of the most awesome things ever! Seriously, go up there to watch the sun set! The room was nice with a large bathroom. The plumbing was rather noisy and the toilet ran for a while after it was flushed. They don't have someone at the desk 24 hrs a day, but I didn't find it an issue at all. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone.

Many thanks to Clara and Thomas (staff) for being great and very helpful. This hostel has a really great terrace and common room (with air conditioning) which is very good to know other people from the hostel.

I loved this place!!! Out of all the hostels I have stayed at, this was by far the most clean and the most high quality for sure. My favorite part was the terrace and the little sunny room where the kitchen was with a couch and 360 view of the city! Amazing! I wouldn't recommend this hostel for people looking to party, but to those looking for a more quiet and tranquil place to take refuge from your travels and relax.

Very good price and centrally located in Toledo.

Best place to stay in Toledo. Trust.

It is a hostel chain and this is totally against the philosophy of backpacking and traveling. The staff was nice though and the beds clean. No lockers and a really small and inconvenient.