Oasis Hostel Toledo Reviews

Calle de las Cadenas, 5, Toledo, Spain

Excellent location and very helpful staff. Likewise it's overall a good deal for Toledo. However there is one big problem: the air conditioning does not work. It doesn't even look like it's powered. This would not be a problem if it were not advertised on this site, but it was and Toledo can be really hot.

Thanks for your comments. Oasis Toledo has Air Conditioning in all rooms. If there is any problem with it, you just need to inform reception while you stay in the hostel. Greetings from Toledo

It was a great stay at Oasis Hostel. It is more than a hostel in fact. We had our breakfast and dinner in the terrace with a great city view. Attractions are very close to the hostel. The staff was very helpful and kind. We will stay at the hostel when we come to Toledo again.. Numan

• 18th Jun 2014
  • Turkey

The room was very clean and the shower facilities were great. The major problem that we had was that the air con didn't work. We had it turned on as low as possible but woke in the middle of the night sweating. To add to our frustration the staff turned the air con power off in our room at 830-9 am. If the air con problem was solved then this place would be excellent value for money. I definitely wouldn't recommend this place during summer as you wouldn't sleep a wink.

• 13th Jun 2014

Very centrally located and convenient, hostel rooms and bathrooms were spacious, very clean and new. Only problem in the bedroom was the ladder to get up to the top bunks was difficult to negotiate and felt like it was going to break. Really fantastic roof terrace with chairs and tables in the open air, plus an indoor bit with sitting area and computers and a tiny kitchen. Staff were OK, but not overly friendly and didn't make any effort to chat. No activities or anything social offered.

My girlfriend and I were staying in the double room with private bathroom. The hostel was a short walk from the main square. When we arrived at the hostel, it looked like a hotel. Everything was clean and modern. Same for our room. It was hotel standard at a hostel price. There was a beautiful terrace with amazing views of the town of Toledo.

Bed was really dirty. I think they didn't change the sheets of the last guests, or it was really badly washed cause me and my girlfriend had a lot itch of sleeping on that. When we woke up, we looked around and found dirty all over the sheets. I hope it was an isolated case. The rest of the hostel was pretty cool.

Oasis was a wonderful hostel! The two I stayed in (Granada and Toledo) were the two best hostels I've had. They are clean, comfortable, safe, and have a great atmosphere. There's a nice common room with a full kitchen and a beautiful view of the city. I would love to stay at this hostel again when I return to Spain.

I absolutely loved staying here! The rooftop terrace was just breath taking at sunset. The staff were friendly and helpful, the room was clean and actually really pretty, and it was in the heart of the city.

awesome hostel with awesome views

Nice place, clean bathroom, staff was friendly and helpful...

The best thing was the staff. We spoke to three different members and all of them were very helpful with sites to visit and places where to eat. All their suggestions were extremely good! The location is great (very close to the main square in Toledo and to two car parks). We stayed in a private double bedroom and it looked like a regular 3-star hotel. The negative aspect was actually the bed. Very uncomfortable! Which is a pity...

I had to look through my memory, and my notes - I´ve been in half a dozen cities now! Nice hostel. One of the staff told me about a lilttle churreria nearby, where I could go for an early breakfast. I got to watch churros being made, which was interesting. The kitchen is up on the roof - fine - and isn´t open until 10 am - not so fine. I think I know why - it´s probably because the noise would bother people sleeping below. But it´s too bad. Some of us are up and about at a decent hour!

Best hostel I have stayed in during my three weeks traveling in Spain. Wish I could have stayed longer.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The location was stunning, with amazing views of the Alcazar but the kitchen is tiny and it is difficult to cook there.

This hostel felt more like a hotel, common area was pretty small and closed by 11 pm leaving you no place to hang out. Terrace is nice, but closes at 11 pm, even though signs on the dorms said midnight. Bedrooms are quite nice and clean, same goes for bathroom. If you stay in the first floor make sure to have earplugs, because bar underneath plays music till late at night. Location is excellent, in the center and close to everything. Okay place to stay for one night tops.

Not the average hostel atmosphere -no breakfast, not many activities-, but good enough to spend 1 or 2 nights. It has a little kitchen and the terrace is amazing. Clean and functional, good value for money

Nice hostel and very clean, in the historic center of Toledo. I would repeat.

• 14th Mar 2014