Oasis Hotel Luxor

8.7
Fabulous 392 Total Reviews

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
14th Apr 2017

Excellent central location - naturally there is noise from the street, but not unbearable. The owner, Mr Hassan is very good at keeping in touch via email before your stay and provides a lot of helpful information about the city and what to expect. He met us at the railway station and accompanied us to the hostel. The rooms were clean and what we needed. No safe to use but the door locks. Shower head sprays everywhere but we managed with the tap. Great price! Breakfast was decent and towels incl

13th Apr 2017

It was an interesting place to stay, right in the heart of old town.. about 15 minutes walk to the museum. Its authentic Cairo without the trimming of a western style 'done up' hotel. It caters for everyone although when I stayed there it was mainly local people staying there and very few westerners. I like authenticity so I loved it for that. Everyone was really friendly and helpful without being overbearing. Strong WiFi.!

• Germany, Male, 41+
30th Mar 2017

I very much enjoyed my stay at the Oasis Hotel in Luxor Thursday 30 March. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Hassan the manager is a wonderful source of information about Luxor and the West Bank. The room was very pleasant. Very large and very clean. From the roof terrace where an excellent breakfast was served I enjoyed the wonderful view. I highly recommend the Oasis Hotel. It truly is an Oasis in the heart of busy Luxor and only 5 mins from the train station and Luxor Temple.

17th Jan 2017
7.1

It's not the nicest place in the world but it's very good value for your money. The breakfast is quite modest as well. My bed unfortunately felt like I was sleeping on the floor. What really stands out here is the hospitality. Hassan does everything he can to make sure you have a good time for a good value in Luxor. I can recommend it on his service alone.

• USA, Male, 18-24
21st Dec 2016

The service I got at this hotel is the best I have ever gotten. Hassan the owner is an incredibly nice man. He helped me to plan all the details of my time in Luxor at a very cheap price. He truly cares about each of his guests and genuinely wants them to have a great time. You will feel like family. If you stay here you will have a great stay in Luxor

• Philippines, Female, 25-30
16th Dec 2016

staying in Oasis hotel was the best decision ive ever made.its very close to the train station,luxor temple and nile. close to everything.the owner Hassan was very nice to provide information how to go around the city,provides affordable tours and will help you with everything you need.all the staffs in this hotel are very nice people.also the breakfast is really good.i am a solo traveller but i never felt alone and unsafe.and its true, you will arrive as a tourist but will leave as a friend.

7th Dec 2016
6.6

Manager very helpful listen to him !!! Luxor is scams left and right.