Oban Youth Hostel

Superb 177 Total Reviews
Superb 177 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 41+
10th Mar 2017

First time in a Youth Hostel for a number of years but really enjoyed the stay. Lovely staff and the main common areas lovely. Excelllent lounge areas and kitchen facilitieOnly disappointment was that I expected when I booked we would have a sea view and be in the main building, we had neither as were given a room in the annexe. I will check this more thoroughly next time I book. The annexe was a little noisy and I expect in the busier seasons this may be an issue for me as I am light sleeer.

• Scotland, Female, 31-40
26th Feb 2017

We were based at the hostel with the aim to travel to mull and Iona. It was a lovely , clean friendly hostel with great facilities. The view from the front windows were amazing, what a location

• Australia, Female, 41+
23rd Feb 2017

Really great hostel!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
16th Jan 2017
6.3

Nice to go in the winter if you want a room all to yourself. Otherwise if you are trying to meet people I would not recommend if solo travelling. Had a good kitchen and was well located but I was trying to meet other people so I ended up switching hostels.

• Scotland, Female, 41+
4th Jan 2017

Great hostel worn helpful staff who are happy to help worth information about the local area. .highly recommended

• England, Female, 31-40
29th Nov 2016

I stayed at the end of November, so rather out of season and the hostel was nice and quiet. I was given a clean and comfortable room, the kitchen was well equipped, and the laundry facilities were cheap and easy to use. Overall I enjoyed my stay at Oban Youth Hostel.

25th Nov 2016

Great place to stay. Huge double kitchen facilities, quiet in winter with a slightly older crowd. Odd Internet system because you have to log in quite a bit with a new code, but overall such a great place to stay. Really eco friendly which is nice. Never tried their food but had different options.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
12th Oct 2016

Good location, able to walk around town easily. Good facilities in hostel although fairly quiet

• England, Female, 41+
9th Oct 2016

We stayed here in October 2016 and it was a bit quiet, hence the lack of atmosphere. However, it's a super hostel, clean, up to date, great facilities and right on the seafront a couple of minutes walk from the town centre and the harbour. I would definitely recommend.

3rd Oct 2016