Oban Youth Hostel

8.8
Fabulous 186 Total Reviews

29th Jun 2017
8.0

A bit out of town but not too bad. Enjoyed my stay.

• USA, Female, 25-30
29th Jun 2017
6.6

Awesome location and clean rooms. However if you want wifi, outlets, or parking look elsewhere. After driving all day we arrived to a not so kind receptionist and no place to park and wifi that would not work at all. I do understand that this is located in the Highlands and the wifi can be slow but it did not work at all. Also the room had 2 outlet ports for a 6 bed room.

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
17th Apr 2017
7.7

Located along the shore just north of Oban city center, this hostel met our needs for a one night stopover. The place was simple yet clean. Easy checkin.

• England, Female, 41+
10th Mar 2017

First time in a Youth Hostel for a number of years but really enjoyed the stay. Lovely staff and the main common areas lovely. Excelllent lounge areas and kitchen facilitieOnly disappointment was that I expected when I booked we would have a sea view and be in the main building, we had neither as were given a room in the annexe. I will check this more thoroughly next time I book. The annexe was a little noisy and I expect in the busier seasons this may be an issue for me as I am light sleeer.

• Scotland, Female, 31-40
26th Feb 2017

We were based at the hostel with the aim to travel to mull and Iona. It was a lovely , clean friendly hostel with great facilities. The view from the front windows were amazing, what a location

• Australia, Female, 41+