Oblik the Railway Hostel Reviews

Calea Grivitei Street, nr.95-97, Bucharest, Romania

No frills hostel - fair enough, but it just a didn't feel safe in there. Not sure that the other people in there were travellers at all.

That night, in your room it was an English man - excepting your friend- he is working in Romania, in Transilvania and he was visiting Bucharest - so a traveler; at the other level there were also some couples visiting Romania, but you could not meet them because you came late at night and you left very early in the morning; anyway, thank's for being here

I have selected 'Average' for everything... When I arrived & knocked on the door nobody answered! I kept knocking before giving up & looking for somewhere else to stay. The following day (after finding an alternative place to stay) I knocked on the door again & still no answer.. I later learned the Owner was taken to hospital. Hence my 'Average Score' However, quite shocking to be left stranded like this. I am sure other single travelers would be quite upset & annoyed about this.