3 min. (Walking) from Ana Rosa Station.
(Blue and Green line of metro)
10 min. from Ibirapuera Park
10 min. from Paulista Avenue
15 min. from the city center.
What makes us different?
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet 20MB
- Free WIFI in all common area of the hostel and internal rooms.
- Free bed sheets, pillow case, duvet and towel
- Free Maps and Advice
- Free Coffee and Tea all day.
- Free lockers in every room (fits up to 60lts)
- Free Filtered Water
- Free luggage storage
- Excellent Location
- Multilingual Friendly Staff - Available 24/7
- 24 hrs Reception w/ Multilingual Staff
- Security Night Guard
- 24 hrs Security with CCTV (Highest Safety and Security Standards)
- Chill-out Atmosphere
- Airport Shuttle Services
- Superb Cleanliness and Maid Room Service
- 24 hrs hot shower
- Fridge and microwave for guests use
- Lounge Bar Area
- Courtyard, reading and Smoking Area
- Social living room w/ LCD Full HD / Cable TV / DVD
- Guide books available for guest reading
- Games & Book Exchange
- Gay Friendly Hostel
- Not a party Hostel (But we know the best ones)
- Discount available for longer stays
- Spa day services > Ayurvedic Massage, Craniosacral Integration, Therapy Thought Field, Aural, Acupuncture, Lymphatic Drainage.
- GYM (Yoga and Martial Arts Training *MMA - Jiu-jitsu - Muay Thai - Boxe* and Fitness close by)
- And more...
Oca Hostel difference is its pioneering, is one of the few in the city of So Paulo with years of experience. A place created from the dreams and experiences of the creators after many years of traveling to numerous places all around the world. For this reason, it is a premier establishment for comfort and has attracted a wonderful clientele from all over the world, optimizing fun without sacrificing quality. The hostel offers 24 hour security, valuable tourist information, housekeeping, and common areas. What gives Oca its character, and the most important difference, are the ethnic decorations which are made from artifacts of traveling to different cultures around the world, combined of course with the wonderful indigenous art of the diverse Brazilian tribes which created this vibrant atmosphere.
** ADVISE ABOUT ARRIVAL TIME **
Guests arriving prior to check-in time has the option to leave the bags and use the common area of the hostel while the room it's not available, and if the room is available we can check-in early. And guests staying after the check-out time and that want to use the facilities and/or services of the hostel have the option to pay half a stay and do so.
** Payment conditions **
Only in cash R$.
We don't accept credit cards.
- Check-out is at 11am.
- Check-in is after 12pm.
*** If arriving between 12 to 7:00am LET US KNOW. ***
** Cancellation policy: 48 Hours prior to arrival **