Ocean Backpackers Reviews

29 St James Place, Ilfracombe, Devon, Address 2 :, Ilfracombe, England

The room was better than we thought it would be and it was a cheerful, welcome stay.

• 18th Aug 2014

I wish I'd been more decisive as well as assertive whilst downstairs (with the kids) at 1:30 am when I couldn't sleep and had a headache.

Really good location, helpful staff and very nice that they didn't put all of the guests in one room: I was lucky and was on my own in a 6 bed room...

Our bus arriving into Ilfracombe was over 2hrs late and we didn't get to the Hostel till after midnight, the friendly lady there stayed up for several hours to let us in, was very impressed by this! Everything else here is pretty standard and you can't go wrong by staying a few nights here.

Lovely welcome to the hostel- perfect location for our explorations into Ilfracombe and beyond. The brilliant weather certainly helped make our day- hostel would be even better if local maps would be available that are detailing walking routes. Many thanks!

• 16th Apr 2014