Ocean Blue Hostel

Very Good 1793 Total Reviews
Very Good 1793 Total Reviews

11th Feb 2017

Superb location + nice breakfast. We didn't like our room that much (12 mixed dorm" there were 4 sets of 3 beds on top of each other and no possobility to charge your phone while having the top bed. Would still recommend. Friendly staff and a nice experience overall.

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
10th Feb 2017
8.0

I think it good for the price sumwre to sleep get ready bathrooms are better than I expected it's close to beach breakfast is reasonable there no kitchen or fridge but for the price I think good still ppl staying are nice the staff are good

• USA, Female, 25-30
7th Feb 2017
2.9

The hostel should look exactly the way it is advertised and the staff should do a better job of making sure the beds they assign are the ones each occupany actually receives. The rooms were disgusting and I encountered several disgruntled occupants. The employees showed little to no remorse or interest in resolving any of the issues I witnessed. They also took no consideration of the people who had already gone to sleep. One overnight employee began blasting music in the lobby at almost midnight

• Germany, Male, 31-40
6th Feb 2017
4.3

Next time in Miami i will slap a police officer, so i will get one night in prison with the same comfort but for free... We had three nights booked but went to a regular hotel after the first altough we had to pay for the following nights.

• baoyiliu
  • China, Male, 41+
5th Feb 2017
7.1

I didn't go to live after booking Because of on free or cheaper parking lot.

• machylane
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
4th Feb 2017

Very nice staff, bathrooms are amazing great location 2 minute walk from the beach. Yes it's a big party hostel but if you read the reviews before hand you should expect it to be loud and bring earplugs.

• edfe84287
  • El Salvador, Male, 31-40
1st Feb 2017
5.4

The lockers are too small, just fits small bags. It is really difficult to sleep with that awful A/C, its too warm, even if you change the temperature. A really bad experience. The location is great

30th Jan 2017
6.3

I really hated this hostel. I was prepared for the noise lasting all night, which I didn't even hear. I was not prepared for the dysfunctional air conditioning or the horrible, noisy guests in the early morning. Ear plugs were not useful in keeping the noise out even though they worked just fine on the club noise.

• Brazil, Couple, 25-30
19th Jan 2017
2.9

The Ocean Blue Hostel is located bellow a nightclub, so it is very noisy and impossible to have a good night of sleep. The place is dirty, I mean very dirty. Per example, I got a bed sheet with something like a gum on it, and the pillow was messy just like all the room. There were dusty on the bed, and people listening music aloud. I left the room for couple hours and when I come back there was another guy on my bed. And the staff, bad, very bad, it was like they were making a favor for us.

• Italy, Male, 18-24
19th Jan 2017
5.7

Better localization impossible, but the security is horrible, most of the lockers are broken, the bathroom always smells, they don't have a locker room for luggage, a lot of lies in the description of the Hostel. The staff members just don't care, but the cleaning ladies are really nice! Loud music till 5 a.m. because they got a rooftop bar and the whole area in the Ocean Drive is just bars. I would never recommend this for anyone, the worst Hostel that I've ever stayed at.