Ocean Blue Hostel

Very Good 1798 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 18-24
24th Feb 2017
2.0

I tried rating this honestly, with mostly 1 star ratings, however this program was giving an overall rating of 3.7 which I felt was unfair. I will say - this hostel had a great location. However, staff was incredibly unfriendly and did not even offer towels. Beds were dirty when we arrived, and incredibly outdated. Overall very disappointing room, and I have stayed in many hostels. Long story short, save yourself the aggravation and go to rock hostel down the street. AVOID like the plague

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
20th Feb 2017
5.4

The only good thing is the location. It's between two night clubs and the loud music goes all night long, they didn't give my friend a pillow saying there was none available so she had to make a pillow outta her blanket, the AC looked really disgusting which is disturbing since I'm breathing the air that comes out of it, my towel was pretty gross, no WiFi for a whole day.

11th Feb 2017

Superb location + nice breakfast. We didn't like our room that much (12 mixed dorm" there were 4 sets of 3 beds on top of each other and no possobility to charge your phone while having the top bed. Would still recommend. Friendly staff and a nice experience overall.

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
10th Feb 2017
8.0

I think it good for the price sumwre to sleep get ready bathrooms are better than I expected it's close to beach breakfast is reasonable there no kitchen or fridge but for the price I think good still ppl staying are nice the staff are good

• USA, Female, 25-30
7th Feb 2017
2.9

The hostel should look exactly the way it is advertised and the staff should do a better job of making sure the beds they assign are the ones each occupany actually receives. The rooms were disgusting and I encountered several disgruntled occupants. The employees showed little to no remorse or interest in resolving any of the issues I witnessed. They also took no consideration of the people who had already gone to sleep. One overnight employee began blasting music in the lobby at almost midnight

• Germany, Male, 31-40
6th Feb 2017
4.3

Next time in Miami i will slap a police officer, so i will get one night in prison with the same comfort but for free... We had three nights booked but went to a regular hotel after the first altough we had to pay for the following nights.

• baoyiliu
  • China, Male, 41+
5th Feb 2017
7.1

I didn't go to live after booking Because of on free or cheaper parking lot.

• machylane
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
4th Feb 2017

Very nice staff, bathrooms are amazing great location 2 minute walk from the beach. Yes it's a big party hostel but if you read the reviews before hand you should expect it to be loud and bring earplugs.

• edfe84287
  • El Salvador, Male, 31-40
1st Feb 2017
5.4

The lockers are too small, just fits small bags. It is really difficult to sleep with that awful A/C, its too warm, even if you change the temperature. A really bad experience. The location is great

30th Jan 2017
6.3

I really hated this hostel. I was prepared for the noise lasting all night, which I didn't even hear. I was not prepared for the dysfunctional air conditioning or the horrible, noisy guests in the early morning. Ear plugs were not useful in keeping the noise out even though they worked just fine on the club noise.