Ocean Blue Hostel Reviews

928 Ocean Drive, Miami, USA

I really loved the location and everything was clean and lovely :)

The hostel is very well located at Ocean Drive, just in front of the beach. When I booked by bed, it said on the website I could pay the due amount on arrival in cash, but when checking in the attendant said the total amout was already charged in my credit card, that was the only thing I didn't like in my stay there.

• 1st Jan 2016

Stayed here for 3 nights including New Year's Eve. Owners had just switched so all the awesome reviews are actually for deco walk, NOT ocean blue.. Haven't even changed sign yet. Staff are so rude, roof top was only open on New Year's Eve and we weren't even aloud to use it without spending another $50-75!! No common area that we could have drinks in, no hot tub as advertised. Only cleaned once while we were there. This is not a hostel at all. Terrible, disgusting service. No events or map given

This hostel has changed names. It is now called the DecoWalk Hostel. The worst hostel I have ever booked! Ended up checking out early. The rooms at this particular hostel are so small, that cramming 12 beds in one room is utterly ridiculous. You are literally and figuratively on top of each other. To make it worst, there is only one bathroom for each room. 12 people sharing one bath! Took two hours to even use the bathroom in the morning. Save yourself the hassle. Book elsewhere.

This has to be the cleanest hotel i ever been to. The staffs were friendly and helpful especially the manager. They helped with all my problems. The location is perfect, it is just located along ocean drive and is just right beside the beach. There is going to be an amazing rooftop bar which is now still renovating.