Ocean Blue Hostel

7.8
Very Good 1945 Total Reviews

• Colombia, Female, 25-30
11th Aug 2017

The staff was incredibly nice and helpful. Literally twenty feet from the beach. The location is great! Do not expected to be quiet. I could barely sleep with all the noise and people yelling and dancing on the street . It was a great experience!

• France, Male, 31-40
4th Aug 2017

pissed off went to back alley through hostwl gate as i did everyday to smoke a cigarette where staff told me i could smoke on hostel property. and miami dad police came in on atvs and threatened to arrest me for trespassing and yelled @ me and had attitudes when i had every right to be there and staff told me i could be there. made me leave my own hosell property. i reported this to staff and to the police dept supervisor. i am pissed i cant even smoke a cigarette @ my own hostel.

• madeline178
  • USA, All Female Group, 18-24
1st Aug 2017
7.1

Pretty okay considering the location. The upstairs bar is fun, and it's right across the street from the beach. The beds aren't great and there's 1 shower for 12 people but hey, for the price what do you want

11th Jul 2017

I love it bikini hostel! Great place. Rooms are clean, bathroom are clean. Nice bar and great staff very friendly. I would definitely staying here again.

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
10th Jul 2017

Good location, nice and clean!

• memo_hus
  • Egypt, Male, 31-40
27th Jun 2017

Overall it's nice not bad at all and the location it's wonderful..... I come again

• USA, Female, 31-40
21st Jun 2017
7.7

The location was perfect! Right across the street from the beach. The bedding could have been better. It was clean but stained and not the best to look at. But for the price it was worth it. I would stay again.

• USA, Male, 25-30
10th Jun 2017
6.3

A girl had her stuff stolen from her bag inside the room 😕. Bathroom was dirty and smelled. Location and price were amazing though. 1/2 off food and drink was great. If they kept up with the cleanliness, maybe a friendlier staff, and fixed the place up a bit, this spot would be perfect.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
1st Jun 2017
6.3

Central location, right in front of the beach which is handy. Cheap however there is no kitchen so you end up spending the money your trying to save on expensive takeway. Not a great social atmosphere either.

• England, Female, 18-24
30th May 2017
2.9

We paid to stay the night but it was that bad we went somewhere else. To start the woman manager/receptionist so rude to everyone that came across her. Once we finally checked in (you can't check in before 3pm and then it's on a first come first served basis) we were taken to our 12 bed dorm. It was awful, it stank, there was no air con, the beds were dirty; plus other extras like no wifi or plugs by the bed. For the same price you can stay in rock hostel and it is much nicer.

Dear guest, We really sorry that the experience in Ocean Blue Hostel wasn't that good for you guys. But after the complaint we received from you i personally went to the room and check there was only 3 guest in the room. The room was clean and A/C was working just fine, even after i check everything was good you guys decide to leave. I am sorry that you had to witness when i asked the lady to leave the Hostel but you cannot judge my behavior if you dont know what really happened. As i explained to you this person was mistreating the housekeepers and i asked her to leave because i wont let anyone to treat bad my staff. you were right about customer service should be great to everyone but in this situation the ''customer is always right.'' Doesn't apply, I am sorry but i am very respectful to every single person no matter the race and color and i think everyone should be the same and treat everybody with the same respect. Once again i apologize for the inconvenience and we hope you can give us the chance and stay with us in the future. thank you Management