Ocean Blue Hostel

Very Good 1788 Total Reviews

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
10th Feb 2017
8.0

I think it good for the price sumwre to sleep get ready bathrooms are better than I expected it's close to beach breakfast is reasonable there no kitchen or fridge but for the price I think good still ppl staying are nice the staff are good

• USA, Female, 25-30
7th Feb 2017
2.9

The hostel should look exactly the way it is advertised and the staff should do a better job of making sure the beds they assign are the ones each occupany actually receives. The rooms were disgusting and I encountered several disgruntled occupants. The employees showed little to no remorse or interest in resolving any of the issues I witnessed. They also took no consideration of the people who had already gone to sleep. One overnight employee began blasting music in the lobby at almost midnight

• Germany, Male, 31-40
6th Feb 2017
4.3

Next time in Miami i will slap a police officer, so i will get one night in prison with the same comfort but for free... We had three nights booked but went to a regular hotel after the first altough we had to pay for the following nights.

• baoyiliu
  • China, Male, 41+
5th Feb 2017
7.1

I didn't go to live after booking Because of on free or cheaper parking lot.

• machylane
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
4th Feb 2017

Very nice staff, bathrooms are amazing great location 2 minute walk from the beach. Yes it's a big party hostel but if you read the reviews before hand you should expect it to be loud and bring earplugs.

• edfe84287
  • El Salvador, Male, 31-40
1st Feb 2017
5.4

The lockers are too small, just fits small bags. It is really difficult to sleep with that awful A/C, its too warm, even if you change the temperature. A really bad experience. The location is great

30th Jan 2017
6.3

I really hated this hostel. I was prepared for the noise lasting all night, which I didn't even hear. I was not prepared for the dysfunctional air conditioning or the horrible, noisy guests in the early morning. Ear plugs were not useful in keeping the noise out even though they worked just fine on the club noise.

• Brazil, Couple, 25-30
19th Jan 2017
2.9

The Ocean Blue Hostel is located bellow a nightclub, so it is very noisy and impossible to have a good night of sleep. The place is dirty, I mean very dirty. Per example, I got a bed sheet with something like a gum on it, and the pillow was messy just like all the room. There were dusty on the bed, and people listening music aloud. I left the room for couple hours and when I come back there was another guy on my bed. And the staff, bad, very bad, it was like they were making a favor for us.

15th Jan 2017
4.9

Who puts a hostel between three go till dawn clubs. My bed was on a window that wouldn't stop rattling unless you plan to sleep days and party all night stay away. The only thing going for this place is it's internet was decent. Hostel was super dirty, sweeping the floor and couches with a broom isn't cleaning. And no power outlets to speak of. I asked for my money back on a week long stay and they refused, not even a sorry we can't give you your money back just a we already have your money gtfo

• USA, Couple, 25-30
15th Jan 2017
5.7

Check-in took us 50 min because the attendant went missing for 35 minutes. Night staff was rude. The room itself is exactly what you see in the photos. The beds are comfy enough, and the room is overall clean. Shower is clean & overall nice. There are clubs upstairs and downstairs which play loud music until 5 am. Our toilet whistled very loudly, making it very difficult to sleep. Nonetheless, location is prime. Less than 2 min walk to the beach, and you're right in the middle of all the action.