7.8
Very Good 1,614 Total Reviews
7.8
Very Good 1,614 Total Reviews
Ocean Blue Hostel Located at 928 Ocean Drive, , Miami.
USA
Miami 33139 928 Ocean Drive
78% 1614
25.7797600 -80.1310790
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 25-30
24th Jul 2016

wish i had known to bring a lock, that it provided lockers. would be nice if it had the luggage size lockers for the whole suitcase. free wifi a must, thank you nice atmosphere with the decor in the lobby 24 hr desk help comforting elevator not always in working condition - had to walk up stairs with 50 lb luggage very poor signage out front. had to ask 4 different people name of hostel not same as name on sign - ocean blue vs art deco hostel?? free drink a bonus,. hair on linen, ew.

• antoniocanada2002227
  • Canada, Male, 41+
14th Jul 2016
7.1

Excellent location. Took way too long to check in. Very noisy. Triple-deck beds are tough to sleep. I could not sleep for two days. Great breakfast. Slow wifi. Friendly staff.

• Italy, Female, 18-24
6th Jul 2016
6.3

the location is great about this place but its the only thing. You are close ti beach which is great! 14 /12 whatever people are sharing one bathroom and shower ( gross but ok ) ! Staff depending on who you'll meet is either nice or not. I got kicked out of my bed at 10 by next guest w staff even though checkout is 11 and check in for new guest is 3pm? so she woke me up and started accusing me for still being in the room and was super unfriendly to me.

• Germany, Male, 18-24
6th Jul 2016

The hostel's location is probably the best in Miami South Beach. The value for money is also unbeaten. The only negative point is that the breakfast is more or less just disgusting. I tried it at my first morning and then skipped it for the next days. The restroom got cleaned every day which I liked especially and you could borrow towels for the beach.

• USA, Female, 18-24
2nd Jul 2016

Ocean Blue is in the absolute perfect location! The Hostel in general has a very chill vibe.

• South Africa, Female, 25-30
24th Jun 2016

I honestly loved staying at Ocean Blue. Everything was perfect.

• USA, Female, 31-40
20th Jun 2016

My only complaint was the WIFi....you had to go in and check in on FB and even after that it didn't work. Other than that staff was friendly, clean and you can't beat the location. I walked everywhere on my stay. I will definitely go back there with I stay in Miami.

• New Zealand, All Female Group, 18-24
15th Jun 2016
6.0

Super location but hard to find as the hostel has been renamed, no signage outside. Lovely cleaner however reception staff are incredibly rude and unhelpful. They need better education in customer service and travel times in Miami, as we were given very wrong advice. It does not take 4 hours to Fort Lauderdale airport. They were exceptionally rude to a lady in a wheelchair saying "I've never had one of you before, I don't know what to do with you". No social vibe we left to party elsewhere.

14th Jun 2016

Best hostel I've ever stayed at! The location couldn't be better, the staff was friendly, the place was clean and the price couldn't be better. I'll be back :)

7th Jun 2016

I loved this hostel. It is in a great location, very clean rooms, and decent size beds all things considered. The manager is very nice, and so are the staff. I would highly recommend.