Ocean Breeze Inn Reviews

Station 3, Boracay, Angol, Boracay Island, Philippines

I was there for a week and was very good stay. Staff is very welcome, helpful and polite. The premise is one minute away from beachfront, main road and restaurants. Easy to get anywhere from market to nightlife. I felt good and i will be back again if i visit Boracay one more time. A special thank Michael. He is the man! Really care about you and so friendly, amazing person together with the owner. Really recommend.

My stay was great. The owner is such a nice person and made me feel really welcome. Locations and care was very good. You can count on Michael, he is the man and will look after you in amazing way. Recommended.

The stay was alright, and the staff were nice ans accommodating. When we said the lights were too dimmed, they made it a point to change room for us. It was OK distance from beach. Only its rather far walk from D'mall

• 18th Jun 2015