Ocean Inn Rio Leblon Reviews

Av. Niemeyer, 187, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

We stayed as a couple in a beautiful double room ('Pirate'); clean, good air con and wifi - with an ocean view. The first room we were given was completely different so ensure you ask to see a selection if possible. The staff were helpful and friendly, and the location sits perfectly between a quiet beach and a pacified favela (Vidigal) - walking distance to Ipanema. The square at the bottom of the favela offers cheap and tasty street food. Improvements currently being made to common areas.

The staff is excellent. Kind people who make you feel comfortable. However, the services offered were not available everyday (clean sheets, etc.). Their laundry service had a issue but they were fixing it. This is a great place for alone travellers who dont look for fancy things and like to make new friends from different countries. I made good friends there, I will go again whenever I can.

• 15th Feb 2015
  • Argentina

It is a building site at the moment and a bit out of the way. Nice views and the private beach makes up for that.

• 9th Feb 2015
  • British Virgin Islands

I stayed there with a friend a few days and we loved it ! Personal is very friendly, the hostel is nice and moreover there is an amazing view ! And Its well located. I recommend it really! Antoine

View all Rio de Janeiro Hostels