Ocean Inn Rio Leblon

Rating 33 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 18-24
22nd Feb 2017
3.7

By far the worst hostel I have ever stayed in. The whole place completely stinks, the kitchen is under equipped and filthy, the staff are unfriendly and there are no lockers so security is awful. As a result, I had money stolen from my room during my stay. When I then tried to leave the hostel after this money was taken, they didn't give me my money back for the remaining nights I had paid for. This hostel was definitely not worth any money, let alone R$100 which I paid.

29th Dec 2016
6.0

Overall it was good, but the hostel as you enter smells bad and it's under construction , the kitchen is a little bit dirty and don't offer water just from the tap, also the lockers aren't in the room not even in the same floor, and the lack of experience from the guys in the hostel is noticeable in comparison with other hostels. The hostel is not in Leblon but is near like 10 min walk.