8.2
Fabulous 1,279 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 1,279 Total Reviews
Ocean Island Inn | Backpackers | Suites Located at 791 Pandora Avenue, Victoria, BC, Victoria.
Canada
Victoria BC V8W 1N9 791 Pandora Avenue, Victoria, BC
82% 1279
48.4275631 -123.3620452
    Rooms available

• USA, Couple, 25-30
14th Jan 2017
5.4

Please remedy the shower situation. The shower curtain blows around and sticks to you, which besides being unsanitary, allows all the water to flow out of the shower pan onto the floor. Since I had to unexpectedly pay a $9 deposit and $1 payment to rent a towel, I was not inclined to mop up the mess. There were no paper towels in the bathroom either. There was hair in the shower and pee in the toilet. I don't feel we got the value the website indicated. We got a cheap room, for a med/cheap pric

• Canada, Male, 31-40
2nd Jan 2017

Top notch. Couldn't ask for much more at a mere $ 36.00 a night. 10/10 would stay there again.

• Brazil, Male, 18-24
30th Dec 2016

My stay in the hostel was really nice. The location was great! Near one big mall and Jjst 10 or 15 minutes walking of the touristic center. The staff was very nice. The breakfast was only until 10am, so I missed, but they sell a great breakfast at any time you want for $6.95, in the front desk they sell snacks 24/7 for a great price, the only bad thing during my stay was that the hot water wasn't available during one day, when the water heater was broken.

• Chile, Male, 25-30
29th Dec 2016
7.4

Nice and fun, you get what you pay for. It's good to stay for a while as you look for permanent accommodation.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
26th Dec 2016

I had a fantastic time at Ocean Island Inn. The staff were super friendly and really made me feel welcome. They even invited me out to farewell drinks for a coworker of theirs. The rooms were a little cramped but the beds were soft and not rickety. Liked the private bathrooms and free bfast and dinners! Overall an amazing place and would definitely stay there again.

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
2nd Dec 2016

Everything was great but we unfortunately had to wait for 4 or 5 hours to check in, which changed our plans. Other than having to wait to check in everything was amazing!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
29th Nov 2016

We were literally only there overnight. Everything was perfectly average

Thanks for leaving us a review. We're happy to hear you had a nice stay with us, and hope you choose to stay with us again next time you're in Victoria --maybe for more than just one night! Until then, happy travels.

• Saudi Arabia, Male, 25-30
23rd Nov 2016

I was in a private room . Everything was great. My room was clean. Although, the rest room was shared, but was sort of clean. I highly recommend everyone to stay there. Note: it is required to pay $10 deposit for a key room. Make sure to tell them that they will have to give you back your deposit in a same currency you paid because I paid $10 ( American dollar) , and they gave me back $10 ( Canadian dollar ) . Good luck!

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're so pleased to hear about all of the things you enjoyed about your stay here, and hope you come back to stay with us again next time you're in Victoria. Until next time, safe travels!

18th Nov 2016

Great hostel, lots of rooms, great price, free breakfast, larger lockers, great people. would suggest, 10 out of 10

Thanks for leaving us a review. We're so happy to hear that you had such a great stay with us! Looking forward to your next visit!

18th Nov 2016

Really great hostel, I enjoyed my stay here. It's located in downtown, so it's walkable to get most places. The staff was super friendly. I liked the bar in the lobby, their food was really good and affordable. Would recommend.

Thank you for your lovely review! We agree our location and staff are unbeatable and we are very happy to hear you enjoyed your time at Ocean Island. We hope to see you again soon!