Ocean Park Hotel Reviews

2680 32nd Street, Los Angeles, USA

I came late, so there was no staff there on my arrival, but they sent me a long and informative email prior to my arrival, so I know how to get in, and how to find the key to my room. Nice staff, nice surroundings.

I had a really pleasant stay here. Room was quiet and clean and the bed was comfortable. Staff were friendly. The location is a little out of the way but it's a peaceful area and felt safe. I found it to be a nice walk down to Santa Monica pier and Venice Beach, though it may be a little far for some.

• 24th Dec 2014

Loud cleaning staff very early in the morning, very thin walls I could hear people walking around and talking upstairs at night. Liked the fridge and microwave in room Friendly, welcoming and helpful staff

• 2nd Oct 2014