Ocean Park Hotel Reviews

2680 32nd Street, Los Angeles, California, USA

I have only one night in this place. But it was normally, friendly staff, fresh simple room, fresh bathroom

The customer service from Lenny at reception was exemplary. He made every effort possible to ensure my stay at OceanPark Hotel was safe and comfortable. He had a great knowledge of the sights to see in Los Angele and of other states in U.S.A. Congratulations to Lenny, Matt and all the staff at Ocean Park Hotel. I will certainly return and recommend the hotel to everyone, who plans to visit Santa Monica.