Ocean Park Hotel Reviews

2680 32nd Street, Los Angeles, USA

I appreciated that the women's bathroom required a key to open, but the lock was nearly impossible: front desk staff had to demonstrate the trick to getting it to open which involved a lot of feeling for a click and then pushing in a certain amount and other such finagling--I never really got the hang of it and there were times I just gave up. Lack of AC was difficult to deal with --the days were 90+ degrees and the street noise at night was so loud I had to keep the windows closed.

• 10th Oct 2015

The staff was super friendly, the hotel was clean at all times, even the common bathrooms. The sheets smelled great (it did enhance my bedtime experience), but the mattress was squeeky a bit and curving in the middle (my bedtime experience lost a few points there). I thought it was at a walking distance from the beach, but "two miles away from the beach" was actually a one-hour walk? So I took the 8 bus for a dollar back and forth, which wasnt too bad. Wifi connection was good.