Ocean Park Hotel Reviews

2680 32nd Street, Los Angeles, USA

I have only one night in this place. But it was normally, friendly staff, fresh simple room, fresh bathroom

The customer service from Lenny at reception was exemplary. He made every effort possible to ensure my stay at OceanPark Hotel was safe and comfortable. He had a great knowledge of the sights to see in Los Angele and of other states in U.S.A. Congratulations to Lenny, Matt and all the staff at Ocean Park Hotel. I will certainly return and recommend the hotel to everyone, who plans to visit Santa Monica.

Staff very kind and accommodating. Showers clean, very hot and refreshing after a long day of hiking. If you know your way around Santa Monica (Los Angeles) location is great, bus system conveniently in front of hotel. Price you can not beat for LA private room at this price is unheard of! Highly Recommend and will stay again when I return to LA. This hotel is simple and offers what a traveler needs, private room, queen bed, clean, safe and quiet.

The location is pretty bad for a hostel...

• 24th May 2012
  • Portugal

After staying at the Radisson Hotel for a couple of nights for a conference, I have to say that my stay at the Ocean Park Hotel was far more enjoyable! The place has a really great atmosphere - very bright, very clean, very comfortable. I only stayed at a night but really enjoyed it. It is a little far from the beach though - about an hour's walk (there might have been a shortcut?). In any case, if I visit LA again this would be where I'd stay! Great value for money.

The staff were very friendly and accommodating.

• 6th Feb 2012

Had a good stay here. Good location, clean, warm, had everything I needed....except a decent shower! They were awful! No water pressure to speak of and they did that universal bad shower thing of alternating between molten lava hot and liquid nitrogen cold! Took forever to get showered as I was jumping in and out the water for the few seconds it was tolerable to do so after waiting for the temperature to come up/go down. Seems like a small thing but you've got to have a decent shower.

Staff were extremely helpful and great location

• 3rd Aug 2011

Nothing spectacular, but value for money. Place to put your head, bus stop outside, nice little area and was easy to make ur way into town.nice cafe next door for breakfast. What more can you want?

• 18th Jun 2011

good small hotel, quite far from the beach, no common area execpt for bathroom so not good for meeting other guests

The accomodation was excatly what we needed, with basin in room, bathrooms were a bit small, but overall was a good start to our OE