Ocean View Reviews

Rua Armacoes De Pesca Lote 21, Lagos algarve, Lagos, Portugal

Ocean view hostel was very good value for money. The breakfast was cracking as well. The only downside to it was that noise from other guests reveribarted through the building. Woken twice due to that. But for value for money and comfort its well worth a stay.

• 2nd Dec 2014
  • Scotland

Great facilities and the beach or town not too far to walk. Breakfast was the best ive had in my whole travels. The only problem is you can only consume alchohol that is purchased at the hostel. That was the only let down.

The best thanks miguel !!!!

• 27th Sep 2014

Nice beaches near. Very friendly house and staff. Very good breakfast.

Great bathroom! Breakfast is amazing!

Great hostel, loved it. Breakfast was the best! Little far out of town but well worth it!

Great place! Nice pool, bar and open air area. Terrace is very nice as well! Prices for drinks are super cheap. The dinner is absolutely worth 5€ and a great way to dine. Really liked it! Good breakfast too!!! Very good place to recover from travelling.

It's an okay hostel, very close to the beach (10min), but really far from the city center. Breakfasts are really good though. However, you can't bring your own alcohol, which sucks. And agreeing with past comments about the owner, you never know how he will react... Overall okay if you want a break from partying.

If you want to be treated like a pest that is begrugenly being tolerated then,by all means, stay here. I was greeted by the guy who mimicked/mocked me as I excitedly said hello to him. I literally had to laugh when I was showed my room. It was the attic which I couldn't even stand up in(I'm 5ft 5in), had to put my fingure thru the lock hole to open the door. Yelled at when I didn't sit where he wanted me to @ breakfast. Leaky shower so bad it filled the bathroom and electric outlet. SCAREY/LAME!

People without any level does not deserve any response

The location is not the best but you get very good value for yout money. For example, if you want to go out a lot its a bit far from the city center. If you dont mind the distance, its about 20 min walk. The breakfast is very good and the pool place as well. The room we had was missing a few important things such as mirrors and a garbage. Last thing is the noise but I guess the building is old. We heard everything all the time, from talking to door closing. Overall we had a good stay.

• 25th Jun 2014

Very good'

• 25th Jun 2014

BEST PLACE! loved every second. ignore the other reviews saying the owner is a little weird, his a legend! great value for money and a wonderful feeling of a home away from home

• 20th Jun 2014