Ocean Walk Inn Reviews

Serendipity Beach Rd, Sihanoukville, Cambodia

Good cheap guest house close to the beach and ferry. Cheapest beer in town at 50c. Room was basic but clean, shared bathroom was fine. Only issue we had was when we came to leave at 7am. Staff still in bed, took about ten minutes of shouting and banging to wake someone up. She then tried to over charge us. Then told us she had no change and asked us to get some for her. Not great service, made us late for our trip.

• 29th May 2014

When we arrived we had already booked a room

This place is filthy, I would say you get what you pay for but I've stayed in cheaper places that have managed to maintain an acceptable level of cleanliness. There are cobwebs everywhere, wires hanging out of walls and even a huge square cut out of the bathroom ceiling. Reception is unmanned, yet you're expected to leave your room key! I'm not sure who you have to be to get an air conditioned room here but despite the ad saying it's air conditioned I was left with a broken fan.

View all Sihanoukville Bed and Breakfasts