Ocean Walk Inn Reviews

Serendipity Beach Rd, Sihanoukville, Cambodia

Awful! I requested a tuk tuk from the bus station a day in advance & never even received an email response. Arrived there at 2pm (official check-in time) & was told to wait 10 mins while dorm was cleaned. An HOUR later, no one was even at the desk to check me in. Finally got in & it was filthy & SMELLY - no one had cleaned it so I waited for nothing. Sheets took a full 24 hours to be changed, so I slept in another bed. Staff was lazy and always looked annoyed when I ordered food or drink.

Nice place to stay for 2 nights. Nice food served too, just waited over an hour for our meal! Other than that a nice friendly place!

DO NOT STAY HERE. We had an awful experience- our bus was delayed by 2 hours so arrived late- only a security guard there who said the manager would be there in 10 mins to check us in. 2 hours later at 2 am there was no-one to be seen. Eventually we found a room and tried to get to sleep as the security guard had refused to show us to a room. We then have a knock at the door and the rudest woman I've ever met starts questioning our booking- saying it was only for 1 person. An absolute mess

Staff were all in there own little worlds and the dorm was always dirty. The shared toilet for the dorm also acted as the main toilet for the bar come resturant. It was very dirty and the wifi played up a lot. I wouldn't recommend

Rooms are ok, but Dorms are dirty, no locker, everybody Walkes in and the staff is unavailable and desinterested. Food is expensive.

The staff is great! They do everything for you! You may noticed that the location isn't that good, but you get a free tuktuk to the city centre, 2$ for a tuktuk back. Breakfast is free (incl drink). Rooms are like hotelrooms, much space, with a bathtub/tv/aircon. Only thing.. wifi dindn't work at the room, after a electric shutdown, it worked fine! I really recommend it for people who want to relax and have some nice service, not a hostelfeeling!

• 15th Mar 2014

If you're just looking for a place to sleep and shower between relaxing on the beaches and partying in sihanoukville then this is great. However you're looking for more in terms of atmosphere friendlyness and facilities I would advise you to head elsewhere

Average hostel for the prices they charge!!!

room was ok, shower had only cold water, but as it was very warm outside that was more a good thing, hostel is 5 min away from the beach, the bar with the table to the street was a little bit weird. we stayed only one night so was ok for that

I stayed in the dorm downstairs. You have to leave it to go to the bathroom and then people from the bar can see you. The bathroom is also used as public toilet for the bar guests, consequentely it is not very clean. If someone forgets to lock the room everyone from the bar could just walk inside, confusing it with the bathroom and there are no lockers in the room. The bunk beds move with every move the other person above or underneath you makes. There was a very disgusting smell in the room.

• 16th Jan 2014

I stayed one night in the dorm. It's not a backpacker but an hotel who have a dorm. Not the best place to meet people or just chill out and the dorm is very basic, but the location is great, it's clean, nice staff and beer for 0,50$. So, it's a good deal when you consider what you pay.

Room number 3 was stuffy, and the weak fan and lack of window to a breeze didn't help at all. I got a cold the first night we were there.

Cheap beer, great location just a 2 minute walk from the beach!

Staff was not friendly, the doorm is a litlle bit tidy, but not terrible. I wouldnt go there if i have a better option.

A very basic but slightly pricey hotel. Friendly owner and good location but nothing special. Rooms are basic with no facilities to offer. A bit concerned when heading out as the key drop is just a basket on the front desk. A good one night stop but nothing more.

Only negative waswe couodnt stay an extra night as they were fully booked, but yiu could say that is a positive.

The hostel is just at the top of the road to the beach, so you are not right in the middle of the party, but close enough! The staff were helpful and very kindly changed my ferry ticket after I slept in with no extra cost!! Rooms are very good value for money, but not the cleanest, however you spend little time in your room as there is lots to do in the area!

Hostel was ok for just 1 night wouldn't really want to stay longer, in a really good location right by the beach, bars

View all Sihanoukville Bed and Breakfasts