Ocean Walk Inn Reviews

Serendipity Beach Rd, Sihanoukville, Cambodia

Good cheap guest house close to the beach and ferry. Cheapest beer in town at 50c. Room was basic but clean, shared bathroom was fine. Only issue we had was when we came to leave at 7am. Staff still in bed, took about ten minutes of shouting and banging to wake someone up. She then tried to over charge us. Then told us she had no change and asked us to get some for her. Not great service, made us late for our trip.

• 29th May 2014

When we arrived we had already booked a room

This place is filthy, I would say you get what you pay for but I've stayed in cheaper places that have managed to maintain an acceptable level of cleanliness. There are cobwebs everywhere, wires hanging out of walls and even a huge square cut out of the bathroom ceiling. Reception is unmanned, yet you're expected to leave your room key! I'm not sure who you have to be to get an air conditioned room here but despite the ad saying it's air conditioned I was left with a broken fan.

Awful! I requested a tuk tuk from the bus station a day in advance & never even received an email response. Arrived there at 2pm (official check-in time) & was told to wait 10 mins while dorm was cleaned. An HOUR later, no one was even at the desk to check me in. Finally got in & it was filthy & SMELLY - no one had cleaned it so I waited for nothing. Sheets took a full 24 hours to be changed, so I slept in another bed. Staff was lazy and always looked annoyed when I ordered food or drink.

Nice place to stay for 2 nights. Nice food served too, just waited over an hour for our meal! Other than that a nice friendly place!

DO NOT STAY HERE. We had an awful experience- our bus was delayed by 2 hours so arrived late- only a security guard there who said the manager would be there in 10 mins to check us in. 2 hours later at 2 am there was no-one to be seen. Eventually we found a room and tried to get to sleep as the security guard had refused to show us to a room. We then have a knock at the door and the rudest woman I've ever met starts questioning our booking- saying it was only for 1 person. An absolute mess

Just stay one night. The room was good enough. We try to book some bus tickets and the boat to the islands but every time we went to the reception nobody was there.

Staff were all in there own little worlds and the dorm was always dirty. The shared toilet for the dorm also acted as the main toilet for the bar come resturant. It was very dirty and the wifi played up a lot. I wouldn't recommend

Rooms are ok, but Dorms are dirty, no locker, everybody Walkes in and the staff is unavailable and desinterested. Food is expensive.

The staff is great! They do everything for you! You may noticed that the location isn't that good, but you get a free tuktuk to the city centre, 2$ for a tuktuk back. Breakfast is free (incl drink). Rooms are like hotelrooms, much space, with a bathtub/tv/aircon. Only thing.. wifi dindn't work at the room, after a electric shutdown, it worked fine! I really recommend it for people who want to relax and have some nice service, not a hostelfeeling!

• 15th Mar 2014

If you're just looking for a place to sleep and shower between relaxing on the beaches and partying in sihanoukville then this is great. However you're looking for more in terms of atmosphere friendlyness and facilities I would advise you to head elsewhere

Average hostel for the prices they charge!!!

room was ok, shower had only cold water, but as it was very warm outside that was more a good thing, hostel is 5 min away from the beach, the bar with the table to the street was a little bit weird. we stayed only one night so was ok for that

Great place, good location great value for the money great staff! would recommend!

View all Sihanoukville Bed and Breakfasts