Off The Wall Backpackers Reviews

117 Roscommon Street, Claremont, Cape Town, Cape Town, South Africa

I did not like the security guy's attitude, he seemed suspicious when he saw black hotel guest moving around as compared to white guest

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • South Africa

I was impressed with the hostel, (Off the Wall)'s bedding, showers and kitchen is very clean and stylish, I will definitely come back and recommend it to my friends or any one who need a place to stay.

• 2nd Apr 2015
  • South Africa

Location not good, not really nice neighborhood. Expensive for just a dorm/room with 8 beds. No atmosphere, noisy. Only kitchen were you can sit, or outside but not a good view. I could park my car behind the fence, that was good.

The Security Guard 'Isaac' was fantastic. He was very diligent in his duties and professional. He was helpful in answering any questions I had on personal security (can I walk alone down a particular street) and about the local neighborhood. I had a single room with bathroom to myself. The door handle desperately needs replacing as it appears to be very loose and not fully secure. When I went to get into my bed, I noticed shoe footprints on the bedsheets; the sheets were replaced.

• 4th Mar 2015