Oh So Indie House Hostel Reviews

Apartment 21, Floor 3, 20, Povarskaya Street, Arbatskaya, Moscow, Russia

We stayed only for a night... In our opinion not recommendable for long staying. Anastasia (front desk) is very helpful. Very hard to find, check how to get there before losing wifi connection ;) More like a "pension" for ppl that works in Moscow than a backpacker hostel... Although all of them very friendly. Maybe this is because of the low season.

The hostel was pretty good, I stayed there with some friends and the staff was really kind and always trying to help. The bathroom some times stopped to have hot water and the security is ok, In general i definitely like and would recommend.

Finding hostel entrance in a first time, be little bit difficulte but main entrance is reaaly good, luxury and artistically colorfull place. I see same beds in a photos and I feel happy. I use a kitchen several times. Staff is helpfull, rules-guests are respectfull. I think that's really good price for Moscow center location this much of clean, hot, comfortable place to stay. I walk 5-6 mn for Arbatskaya Metro or 10-12 mn for Kremlin Palace, I like that. I loved my hostel and Moscow!

Loved the hostel would definitely stay again! Everyone was very friendly and helped us whenever we needed anything! Laura and Victoria :)

• 28th Nov 2014

I was truly impressed with the service, the warm welcome, friendly and professional manner of the receptionist. I would not hesitate to recommend this hostel to friends, Ideal place to stay, great value for money!

I have a very good stay in Baby Lemonade Hostel in St Petersburg before I move over to Moscow. If I will to compare these two So Indie Hostel has a lot to catch up with Baby Lemonade Hostel.

Really helpful staff and nice place. I would recommend and stay again.