Oh So Indie House Hostel Reviews

Apartment 21, Floor 3, 20, Povarskaya Street, Arbatskaya, Moscow, Russia

Loved the hostel would definitely stay again! Everyone was very friendly and helped us whenever we needed anything! Laura and Victoria :)

• 28th Nov 2014

I was truly impressed with the service, the warm welcome, friendly and professional manner of the receptionist. I would not hesitate to recommend this hostel to friends, Ideal place to stay, great value for money!

I have a very good stay in Baby Lemonade Hostel in St Petersburg before I move over to Moscow. If I will to compare these two So Indie Hostel has a lot to catch up with Baby Lemonade Hostel.

Really helpful staff and nice place. I would recommend and stay again.

Great location! Very helpful staff let us have a nap after our morning arrival on the train and helped with a very speedy registration.

This hostel was perfect in every possible way. Nice and clean, excellent dormitories with curtains for the beds. Very friendly staff, great location, five minutes walk from the kremlin.

Excellent place to stay.. Highly recommended for everyone!

• 15th Sep 2014
  • India

I liked my stay at "Oh So Indie" very much. The staff is very nice (special thanks to Vita!!). They help you with every questions you have, give good hints for St. Petersburg and are there all the time. This makes the atmosphere very familiar. When I was there, many of the gueste made a cooking-evening and everyone prepared food of his home-country! The hostel is not spotlessly clean, but this doesn't matter. I always would prefer such a nice, agile Hostel, instead of a boring, totally clean one

• 13th Sep 2014

Staff and location are great!!!!! But the place is in desperate need of renovations... Specially the shower/toilets facilities. Other then that, I would be back!

Everything is expensive in Moscow, so the hostel cannot be the exception. However, the location is excellent 10 min walking from Red Square and it's clean (kitchen, bedroom, bathroom) . The staff is very nice and helpful. I spent 3 nights there and in my opinión, it's an excellent option in Moscow

The hostel is very well located, just in front of some embassies and at walking distance from the Kremlin area. However, the hostel's facilities are not the best ones. In general terms the place is clean, but there are few toilets and showers for the amount of people it can accommodate.

very good location and rooms. not many toilets and too small ones.

This hostel is amazing! The people are very friendly and the bathroom and toilets are super clean. The beds are of good quality and are also clean and because they have curtains you also have enough privacy. From the hostel you can walk to the Arbat, which is a famous street in Moscow and the subway is also very close. This hostel is everything you need.

• 15th Aug 2014

Very good location, ~20 mins walk to Red Square and the Kremlin, 5 mins to the nearest metro to get further afield. Dorm was fine, staff were friendly and helpful, there's a large living room and kitchen so able to meet people if you want (although it could be a bit quiet at times). Would recommend. It's not the easiest place to find so make sure to read the directions they send you properly!

Good hostel originally, but in dire need of renovation. Owners, please reinvest in your property!

That staff are amazing! They went out of their way several times to help me!

mixte and very small and dirty the shower and kitchen

Arrive at the hostel seemed kind of hard because no one spoke English. But they facilitated and helped with everything before. We went out at night. I enjoyed the stay. =]

The place was hard to find but quite near the metro station and the norwegian embassy. There's a supermarket not far from here and several banks and a post office. Staff were nice but the bathroom was a bit small.

• 23rd Jul 2014
  • Taiwan

Great location and amazing staff. The kitchen is fully equipped but the bathroom, although clean, could be better.