Oi Suen Guesthouse Reviews

Room 811-812, 8/F, Sincere House, 83 Argyle Street, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Average. The room looks bigger on their website but in reality it's really small.

• 17th Nov 2013
  • Philippines

I totally recommend this hostel, I've been there almost two weeks and it was really nice, rooms are very clean, location extremely convenient, and the staff is REALLY friendly. Nothing to say this place is almost perfect for those who search a simple, cheap and convenient room in hong kong. Next time I need an hostel in Hong Kong I'll go back there eyes closed.

• 16th Aug 2013

I booked for two nights expecting to be comfortably staying in the same room during my entire stay, instead i was whisked to a different room every night making me hurry every morning to pack my things and transfer to another room the following day. The first room assigned to me was obviously not Oi Suen guesthouse. The toilet will not flush. There is no soap provided. The 2nd room was ok., but the fire alarm went on 3 times at night. No internet in the morning. Not satisfied with my stay.

Thanks for staying with us. :) For the both nights,we have free upgraded you to the twin bed room which has more space than single.We do apologise for the fire alarm and it is really out of control.It is the most harsh day for our team.God blessed that most of the guests are so supporting,understanding and helping us at that night.After this experience,we believe that this situation won't be happened forever. We do apologise for inconvenience caused again. (we have wifi, the flush and soap)