Okachimachi Station Hotel Reviews

3-15-3 Taito, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

It was a place to sleep, if you don't mind to much about the atmosphere. It was no place to stay or even relax.

The "baths" are male only so we did not/could not try them out. The room/ bathroom is typically japanese size ie small. No fridge..Microwave/computers near reception. Close to underground and JR station makes it a handy location -also easy for Haneda airport. Close to museums, parks, restaurants.

• 17th Mar 2014

When i leave the hotel its a rule I have to give back my key to reception so they can do room cleaning. Thats fine but when I came back I just said my room number and they gave me my key back. Thats terrible security. They didnt even ask for my name or any id. What if I was someone else trying to get into the rooms to steal? Could have easily been done In my opinion.

I just spent one night there cos I wanted to experience a "capsule" hotel. Well, it was quite fun to sleep in one of these very tiny "boxes". U can't close the capsule (there's just a blind) but there are little lockers. The bathroom is kinda onsen (japanese baths). I did not know about that, so I was surprised to have my shower in the middle of other people, though I don't mind. Capsules are not very convenient for backpackers (too tiny for ur backpack an urself) but it is clean and safe.

Not bad but bit pricey for the facilities. Staff are nice but don't speak lot of English.

The internet connection wasn't good. They had problems with Wi-Fi and with LAN-Internet

This hotel is real value for money. Rooms are nice, small and clean, although, one room had real bad smell of cigarette in it that seemed to get in trough air conditioner and was not easily ventilated. After all I'd recommend this hotel primarily for couples who want a cheap accommodation with more privacy.

Anyone lookin to have a time this is prolly not that place haha but in all honesty, great clean place, Internet, nice capsule bed, a big hot, hot tub, and strange cool showers, very good for the price. Thanks okachimachi hostel for a great experience