Okay 1 Villa Reviews

#0325,Sangkat Svay Dangkum, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Okay 1 Villa in Siem Reap was a great place to stay. The staff was incredibly helpful, nice, fun and smiley. The rooms were clean and basic, and the terrace had a wonderful roof pool where to enjoy a swim after a long day sightseeing, or where just to have a couple of beers.

• 31st Dec 2013

- communication with the hotel was difficult, did not respond on emails - pick up was great, worked out although they hadn't responded - left my MP3 player in the room when I checked out, nobody told me, though I was still at the pool for the whole day. E-Mailed them, but got no answer. - I hope, they like my music...

Really great service, everyone was so helpful even when our room wasn't ready on time! The bathroom in the honeymoon suite could definitely have been cleaner! Our second room was much better although I would recommend putting hooks just outside the bathroom so your towel doesn't get wet in the shower! Flip flops are a great idea but didn't look very clean so we didn't use them. Absolutely loved the rooftop area!!!!

• 18th Nov 2013