Okinawa Guest House KERAMA

Very Good 279 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 18-24
30th Mar 2017
2.9

Booked this hostel for the cheap price but was disgusted at how dirty it is. I didn't feel comfortable eating in the communal area it was that unhygienic. The staff and other guests were not at all friendly and my bed squeaked at the tiniest movement. It is close to the port if you plan on escaping to nearby islands, but I have certainly cancelled the booking I made for my return to Naha in a few days.

5th Mar 2017
7.7

Overall I really liked this hostel. For Japan, it's an amazing value. Lots of bunk beds and they're all pretty comfortable. I liked the large kitchen space and living room and they had good toilets. Unfortunately, I think something they need to fix is the shower. Everything from the curtain to the walls was COVERED in mold. A little is understandable, especially on an island, but this was a huge amount. Seriously guys, get some bleach and clean it! Otherwise it was a great hostel.

• Sweden, Female, 25-30
2nd Mar 2017

It's a great location not far from the station and super close to the ferry port. The staff was very nice and I have no complaints. It's cheap and convenient but not the most comfortable. The beds are just a thin futon on wood but I had no trouble sleeping. Shower isn't great but with a little bit of patience you'll get clean. All in all I'm happy about staying there and I would definitely stay there again!

23rd Feb 2017

Worth it for the relaxed family-like atmosphere and the awesome kitchen facilities! I was happy to see people cooking food from all over the world for each other. Also the staff at the front desk were lovely. There were enough showers and the girl's quarters were well removed from the men's. I think this place is especially good for people traveling alone.

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
27th Jan 2017
8.0

Cheap and cheerful. A bit messy, but not dirty. Everything I needed and great price.

22nd Jan 2017
6.6

Not bad, especially for the price. No locks on doors, and I wasn't offered a locker (there were some, so maybe I should have asked). Not very clean.

• Canada, Male, 31-40
14th Jan 2017
8.0

Big kitchen, supermarkets closeby lots of kitchenware. Easy to save on food costs. Lots of staff, even some video games for gamers.

11th Nov 2016
6.0

If you want cheap in Okinawa this is the place. If you want clean and orderly, this is NOT the place. Kitchen and bath are not at all clean and there is no attempt to do so. Bed was a thin futon on wood felt like sleeping on a floor. We wanted to stay at MYPLACE hostel nearby, but they were booked when we went in, but it looked like the Taj Mahal next to thos place, We stayed 1 nite at HI Hostel Intll Okinawa, but no backpackers there at all, just JApanese families on holiday,

• Lithuania, Mixed Group, 31-40
26th Oct 2016

One of the cheapest places in Okinawa. Very relaxed and not far from main attractions. That is. And the beds were actually much spacier than it looks in the picture.