Okinawa Guest House KERAMA Reviews

3-12-21 Maejima Naha Okinawa, Okinawa, Japan

Amazing hostel! Best value for money in Naha, and walking distance from the port. Really nice and friendy staff, cool bedrooms, cozy common room and lots of fun with the staff and the other guests. If you are backpacking, choose this hostel. I wish I had stayed more nights!! Our short stay there (including a BBQ party in the rooftop's swimming pool) was awesome.

economical

Poorly ventilated rooms, and not many bathroom facilities. However, it is a cheap stay, and in downtown Naha. The staff was accomodating for me and my friends when we needed to do a last minute booking.

Poor ventilation in the rooms. However, it is a cheap stay, and is in a good location within the city. Everything is in walking distance.

There are reviews that complain about the heat and lack of bathrooms and showers but.... it's 1000 yen a night. That's amazing. The others around me were really nice and respectful. I left things in my bed and everything was in tact after a week of travels. There are things to do in the lobby and staff members seem to always be around to just chat with or hang out with. Also, it's right in downtown Naha. Amazing. I can't imagine a better bang for buck place.

• 25th Mar 2015

This hostel is in need of a proper cleaning and renovation. There were thick layers of dust under the bed and you could see mold on bathroom walls. Also, the bunk beds made a lot of noise if the sleeper would turn over and actually the whole bed would move. The curtains for beds were ripped and were falling down. Both the staff and hoste guests were noisy almost the whole night. This place is good if you want cheap place to sleep and you sleep well though somebody is yelling beside you...

Too many people un one area, it is too hot in the lobby. The second floor with 22 beds only 1 toilet. It's quite noisy.

This hostel was good value for the money. However the staff were not friendly at all, maybe it was because they didn't speak much English. I was there for almost a week, waiting for my flight, and staff didn't say hi once and the vibe there was not very welcoming. There were also no lockers or locks on any of the doors. If you're looking for a really cheap place to stay and not much else, this is a good place.