Very Good 247 Total Reviews
Very Good 247 Total Reviews
Okinawa Guest House KERAMA Located at 3-12-21 Maejima Naha Okinawa, , Okinawa.
Japan
Okinawa 900-0016 3-12-21 Maejima Naha Okinawa
74% 247
26.2225027 127.6817750
    Rooms available

7th Apr 2016
6.6

The atmosphere and the location are pretty great. The bed set up is more like an arrangement of bunk-stacked tatami cubicles with futons. I slept alright though. Kind of felt like a barracks. Staff helped me with finding out how to get everywhere I wanted to go. It isn't the cleanest place and there is zero security, I.e. no keys, security codes or the like. They did have solid personal lockers though. It's a good place to meet people, especially if traveling alone, almost homey. Would recommend

7th Mar 2016
7.7

This hostel is great for a short stay in Naha and very well located near the port. Other than the kitchen being dirty, I had no complaints. Also they have N64! I would stay here again.

• Denmark, Male, 25-30
13th Feb 2016

Very nice place with friendly people. Would definitely come again!

1st Feb 2016

Great price, great staff, okay guests.

25th Jan 2016
4.9

The only good things with this hostel are the location and the price. Anyone can walk in, the dirtiness is amazing (clump of hair in the shower for days, floors greasy, kitchen a mess), staff don't speak English at all, zero activities, and the bed is literally a mat that allows no sleep. I felt like I was in India, not Japan. Probably the worst hostel I've stayed at in my life.

• Poland, Female, 18-24
6th Jan 2016
2.0

This place is DIRTY! I didn't take bad rewiews seriously since the hostel's average grade was ok, but really DON'T book in here. My bed was full of fleas. The bathrooms were really bad - dirty and no curtains. I am not exaggerating, I changed the hostel after I found the fleas. Take the bad reviews seriously!

25th Dec 2015
4.6

The price of this hostel is it's best point. Next would be it's location. However, it was very loud. Guests were inconsiderate and it was difficult to get a good night's sleep. This lowers the value. For the first time in a hostel in Japan I was worried about my safety and the security of my belongings. I was uncomfortable and the hostel was very messy. The staff were nice, but it couldn't make up for the negative points. This is a good place to party and meet people, but not to sleep.

23rd Dec 2015
8.0

This hostel is within walking distance from international street and a ferry terminal for visiting a few other islands, so it is rather convenient. The staff is nice and there is a common area where people can sit and chat. There is kind of no security which is a little disconcerting at first, but then again the area and the country are pretty safe so I wasn't really worried. They leave the door open 24/7 and there isn't always a door man and you don't have a place to lock your belongings.

11th Dec 2015

awesoooome..., super nice staff, but the beds could be more comfortable

• Germany, Female, 18-24
23rd Nov 2015
7.4

we stayed one night because of our flight the next morning. for one night it´s definitely okay to stay there. the staff is nice, and there is everything you need. cleanliness could be better though. However it´s good value for money.