Okinawa Guest House KERAMA Reviews

3-12-21 Maejima Naha Okinawa, Okinawa, Japan

I ignored all the bad reviews because it was one of the only places available when I booked. The entire place is very hot, with only room fans to try to cool it down. The only time I saw the manager was when I checked in, there was no community atmosphere, the whole place was dusty and not filthy, but not very clean. I had a non-smoking room, but every night it reeked of smoke from my neighbours. The walls are very thin, as are the mattresses.

Incredibly loud , dirty, and very uncomfortable beds. Also only one toilet and shower for a huge shared female dorm. Left the hostel early after one night to find a new place to stay in Naha. BUT, for only 1000¥, you get what you pay for and it is secure and cheap.

I had a great time here friends, it was a lot of fun, this place is great if you come with out any pretensions. Very comfy and accessible.