Okinawa Guest House KERAMA Reviews

3-12-21 Maejima Naha Okinawa, Okinawa, Japan

I had a great time here friends, it was a lot of fun, this place is great if you come with out any pretensions. Very comfy and accessible.

I really liked the layout of this hostel. Each guest gets their own wooden box + bedding, which sounds pretty primitive but is surprisingly comfortable and quite fun too! The six-year-old in me had a great time. The atmosphere is very friendly, and the staff are always helpful. Incredible value for money.

• 24th Dec 2013

Reasonably good place, the slightly better of the two Naha budget hostels.

Kerama guesthouse makes our trip on okinawa very happy.. Best value for money, we love the vibe, and the staff was so nice.. I recomended to everyone to stay at kerama for sure.. we love you kerama guest house... :) keep your good work... best regards, aria&intan

• 22nd Oct 2013