Okinawa Sora House Reviews

2-24-15 Kumoji, Okinawa, Japan

I can't really recommend this place for the more adventurous soul travelling alone, as it is has VERY quiet, albeit friendly, atmosphere, but it's superbly clean and has all the fixin's one expects with a well-travelled hostel. Based on what I've seen of others comments, I feel I should say that the place is actually quite secure in light of the general level of safety here in Japan. The main door's locked at 10 PM and free key lockers are available, which is more than enough for this country.

Amazing place with warm staff. Perfect location. Very cozy.

• 8th Dec 2014

Very friendly people and a very good atmosphere. I really liked it and found new friends very quickly I will definitely visit there again :) Thank you for the nice stay, even if it was just for 4 days

Very friendly atmosphere, super location . Strongly recommended.

Thank you!! I had a great time at Sora house. I will come back again :)

A very nice hostel with friendly staff in a very good location. Definately recommendable

Maybe one of the bests hostels in naha. Just one toilet and shower per floor is not enough.

check out is very late. too strick rule. the staff open the door room all day. we need safe .

A bit short regarding the bathroom/shower facilities. Lovely staff that hels as much as they can. Closed to the monorail station and kokusai street.

I really liked my stay in Sora House. This is well organized, there are few simple rules to respect, as at home actually and the staff is really friendly and helpful! Bedroom, bathroom and common areas are really clean. If you go to Naha, just stay there!

Easily one of my vourite hostels, staff were extremely sociable and friendly, everything was in good working order, location was excellent and they even have cheap beers in the fridge! Highly recommended!

it's aaaaight.

A great little hostel with amicable and helpful staff and owner. New furnishings for communal areas although the beds are a little firm with thin mattresses and there are not enough shower rooms. I think it is a great place to meet other travelers. I think the gate to the entrance should always be locked as there are no lockers in rooms and the doors are invariably left open. Being on a main road anyone can walk up to the 4th and 5th floors. All guests have a key so it would not be inconvenient.