Okinawa Sora House Reviews

2-24-15 Kumoji, Okinawa, Japan

A bit short regarding the bathroom/shower facilities. Lovely staff that hels as much as they can. Closed to the monorail station and kokusai street.

I really liked my stay in Sora House. This is well organized, there are few simple rules to respect, as at home actually and the staff is really friendly and helpful! Bedroom, bathroom and common areas are really clean. If you go to Naha, just stay there!

Easily one of my vourite hostels, staff were extremely sociable and friendly, everything was in good working order, location was excellent and they even have cheap beers in the fridge! Highly recommended!

it's aaaaight.

A great little hostel with amicable and helpful staff and owner. New furnishings for communal areas although the beds are a little firm with thin mattresses and there are not enough shower rooms. I think it is a great place to meet other travelers. I think the gate to the entrance should always be locked as there are no lockers in rooms and the doors are invariably left open. Being on a main road anyone can walk up to the 4th and 5th floors. All guests have a key so it would not be inconvenient.

Lovely hostel, friendly staff with a great location. Excellent for solo travelers as the layout of the hostel encourages people to hang out in the communal area. The only thing against it is that the air con is kept off in the dorms during the day with no way to turn it on. I was hoping for a nap and found it impossible without it. I wouldn't mind, but wasn't told before I arrived which was disappointing.

Big improvement on the last time I stayed there!

Spent 5 nights in Sora house. Everything is good. If there is a locker, it will be perfect.

Sora house was great. It was pretty clean. It is a little bare bones in the dorm, but the common areas are very comforting. The staff is friendly and try their best to make you feel at home. They are helpful, and most of the staff have a good command of English.

• 28th May 2014

The best hostel I ever have in life. Super nice and friendly staff , excellent location which is 1 min walk from train station. The best part is the atmosphere of the hostel, I can see how much time and effort the owner spent on creating this wonderful place for backpackers. I would love to go back again when I have a chance to leave HK again !

• 24th May 2014
  • Hong Kong

I can securelly say that Sora House it's a amazing place to stay in Naha... Otherwise I wouldn't stay there for almost 10 nights .... The staff (Oyasumi and Nori-san specially) are helpfull... the location is excelent, the beds and the bathrooms are extremely clean and the hostel is very secure.... I don't have any complaints about it. Thanks for everything ! I would deffinily stay there again.. and again.. and again... See you in the next time !!

• 15th May 2014

All the staff were incredibly friendly, though no one really spoke great English. The location is also very ideal, as it's only 1 minute walk from Miebashi Station and just a few monorail stops away from city tours. They even have a wide area for drying your laundry!

Very nice and clean, modern. The staff were friendly. I wish that there was somewhere to socialise past midnight.

Sora House is at very good location, just minutes from Miebashi station and 10 minutes walk to Kokusai Street , Fully equipped kitchen and 24 hrs supermarket nearby so that we can cook Okinawa soba with fresh vegigies as breakfast every morning! Anytime staff is in,no curfew but front door locked after 21:00 and you have to use your key to enter,good security. No elevator so you may need a hand if you carry loads of luggage as Sora House is at 3-5 floor. Cozy and homey place to stay !

• 30th Apr 2014
  • Taiwan

Great place, nice communal area and friendly staff. However, they should update signage as the reception moved but some of the signage still points to the 5th floor as the reception.