Okinawa Sora House Reviews

2-24-15 Kumoji, Okinawa, Japan

Amazing place with warm staff. Perfect location. Very cozy.

• 8th Dec 2014

Very friendly people and a very good atmosphere. I really liked it and found new friends very quickly I will definitely visit there again :) Thank you for the nice stay, even if it was just for 4 days

Very friendly atmosphere, super location . Strongly recommended.

Thank you!! I had a great time at Sora house. I will come back again :)

A very nice hostel with friendly staff in a very good location. Definately recommendable

Maybe one of the bests hostels in naha. Just one toilet and shower per floor is not enough.

check out is very late. too strick rule. the staff open the door room all day. we need safe .

A bit short regarding the bathroom/shower facilities. Lovely staff that hels as much as they can. Closed to the monorail station and kokusai street.

I really liked my stay in Sora House. This is well organized, there are few simple rules to respect, as at home actually and the staff is really friendly and helpful! Bedroom, bathroom and common areas are really clean. If you go to Naha, just stay there!

Easily one of my vourite hostels, staff were extremely sociable and friendly, everything was in good working order, location was excellent and they even have cheap beers in the fridge! Highly recommended!

it's aaaaight.

A great little hostel with amicable and helpful staff and owner. New furnishings for communal areas although the beds are a little firm with thin mattresses and there are not enough shower rooms. I think it is a great place to meet other travelers. I think the gate to the entrance should always be locked as there are no lockers in rooms and the doors are invariably left open. Being on a main road anyone can walk up to the 4th and 5th floors. All guests have a key so it would not be inconvenient.

Lovely hostel, friendly staff with a great location. Excellent for solo travelers as the layout of the hostel encourages people to hang out in the communal area. The only thing against it is that the air con is kept off in the dorms during the day with no way to turn it on. I was hoping for a nap and found it impossible without it. I wouldn't mind, but wasn't told before I arrived which was disappointing.

Big improvement on the last time I stayed there!