Okupe Hostel - Jardins
Promotion... By Hostelworld only... 10 beds dorm for R$28 only. This is one of our best dorms - Very spacious and a complete bathroom inside. Take it!
One of the largest hostels in Brazil, with an unique social area where you can have lot of fun and a really privileged location!
Settled in Jardins, the best neighbourhood of São Paulo, close to Oscar Freire Street, a few blocks from Paulista Avenue and the metro station, this hostel was created for those who want to enjoy the city nightlife in Jardins, Pinheiros or Vila Madalena, or even easily reach the main sights of the city. You will find a spacious social area with kitchen, computers with free internet access and wifi, TV room, and an amazing bar with a pool table.
All that you need to have fun while getting to know new people and a great basis to enjoy this huge city!
What can you do in less than 10min walk from the hostel:
- Drink in 10 different bars and pubs (or just stay in OK! BAR inside the hostel!)
- Go walking to Pacaembu Stadium (Football Museum), Avenida Paulista, Vila Madalena, Praça Benedito Calixto and MUCH more
- Shop 30+ world famous stores in Rua Oscar Freire
- Eat in 30+ restaurants in Jardins and Pinheiros districts
- Get to the metro to go all around the city
- Take a bus and go to Morumbi Stadium