Okupe Hostel - Jardins Reviews

Avenida Rebou�as, 990, S�o Paulo - SP, Sao Paulo, Brazil

The hostel was in a good location, fairly close to the subway station. Breakfast was very good and the beds comfortable. Would recommend...

Not enough showers, plus they're cold. Really needs air com or at least better fans, the bar and common areas pretty lifeless. It is in a good spot though, you can walk most places but you're better off paying the money for a taxi.

Super friendly and helpful staff, very clean, good location in a safe area, nice bar and cool atmosphere

Very well located , friendly staff , the fact I could let my car parked there for the night was a plus! Very clean and new . Comfy beds. The cleanest hostel i ve stayed .

My sister and I liked our stay very much. Breakfast was nice, towers and bedlinen were clean. Staff are friendly. They offer a kitchen to keep your stuff and cook. Bar is open until 0h. They just could offer more bathrooms for floor. I can recommend them to any friend of mine.

• 12th Dec 2014

I had a little problem with bed's occupation. When I came back to hostel someone was sleeping on my bed. But the staff gave another bed immediatelly.

I didnt really like the location it is about a 15 minutes walk from the metro. Other than that it was fine for one night.

Ótimo hostel, fiquei em um quarto misto com 10 camas, tudo muito limpo, ótimos funcionários, uma atmosfera muito aconchegante, fiz amizade com as funcionarias da limpeza e com os recepcionistas! Em especial, o magico que provavelmente irão conhecer, é muito gente boa! E tem uma historia de vida fantástica pra compartilhar. No hostel, você pode comprar suas comidas e cozinhar na cozinha do próprio hostel, pra quem procura um ambiente bom e barato, no Okupe Hostel é o lugar ideal! Obrigado Okupe!

• 7th Oct 2014