Okupe Hostel - Jardins

Very Good 494 Total Reviews

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
10th Mar 2017
6.9

The place is NOT that close to any metro station, the closest one is at least 15-20 minutes away on foot. The men's bathrooms didn't have locks on the stalls/showers, or hot water, or a place to put your stuff. There was one HUGE cockroach in our room. It was mf HUGE.. like the biggest I've ever seen in my life. Something POSITIVE, breakfast was the best I've had at any hostel. Everything else was nice. Our stay was cheap so if you don't mind the location/bathroom situation, I would recomend it

• robcwynn7060
  • England, Male, 31-40
6th Feb 2017

Okupe is one of the best hostels I have stayed in. It's ambiance is tranquil, calm and peaceful. Good choice of food for breakfast in the morning; ham and cheese toasted sandwiches, cereal, melon, crackers, coffee and a choice of teas. Brilliant price for it's location. For me, the best thing about it was the staff; Marina, Larissa, Alina and Luisa, who ran the place like clockwork. They were a great team and were all super friendly and really helpful. I loved it so much I wanted to work there!

• Australia, All Male Group, 25-30
14th Dec 2016
7.7

Hostel was clean and had good wifi as well as reasonable breakfast.