Okupe Hostel - Jardins Reviews

Avenida Rebou�as, 990, S�o Paulo - SP, Sao Paulo, Brazil

The hostel is very clean... Location is good The staff is bored, they are unhappy all the day I just don't like my stay in this place, maybe other place in Sao Paula have more fun.

Great hostel! Café da manga muito legal!!

• 30th Mar 2015
  • Argentina

The hostel was in a good location, fairly close to the subway station. Breakfast was very good and the beds comfortable. Would recommend...

Not enough showers, plus they're cold. Really needs air com or at least better fans, the bar and common areas pretty lifeless. It is in a good spot though, you can walk most places but you're better off paying the money for a taxi.

Super friendly and helpful staff, very clean, good location in a safe area, nice bar and cool atmosphere

Very well located , friendly staff , the fact I could let my car parked there for the night was a plus! Very clean and new . Comfy beds. The cleanest hostel i ve stayed .

My sister and I liked our stay very much. Breakfast was nice, towers and bedlinen were clean. Staff are friendly. They offer a kitchen to keep your stuff and cook. Bar is open until 0h. They just could offer more bathrooms for floor. I can recommend them to any friend of mine.

• 12th Dec 2014

I had a little problem with bed's occupation. When I came back to hostel someone was sleeping on my bed. But the staff gave another bed immediatelly.