Okupe Hostel - Jardins Reviews

Avenida Rebou�as, 990, S�o Paulo - SP, Sao Paulo, Brazil

Had a great stay here during the world cup, the staff put on the matches on two TVs and a big screen projector in the common area and around the bar. There was plenty of food for breakfast - ham and cheese, bread, fruit and juices. The location was good, about 10 minutes walk from the nearest metro station, with supermarkets nearby, as well as a great churrascaria across the road. It's a short taxi ride to Vila Madalena too.

I was very disappointed with events that occurred there. They have a communal kitchen and you have to label your food like most hostels. My food went missing for 2 days on the trot. On my 3rd day there I caught the person stealing my food and reported to the manager. I was told he was going to be kicked out the next day, yet 4 days later he was still there. He was a local and friends with people there and I felt very let down by what happened and lost all trust in the management and staff there.

Had a great time in São Paulo thanks to the staff and people I met. Everyone was very welcoming and eager to assist me with anything. Highly recommend staying here due to its location and awesomeness!!!

• 9th Jun 2014

This was my first hostel in Brazil and was an amazing way to start my trip. The staff are really friendly and helpful. I have never stayed in such a clean hostel. Lockers are provided but you do need your own lock. The bar downstairs has a perfect fun yet laid back vibe. Be sure to check out the hammocks for reading on a nice day.

1 2 Next » last »