Okupe Hostel - Jardins Reviews

Avenida Rebou�as, 990, S�o Paulo - SP, Sao Paulo, Brazil

The breakfast is bad, wifi does not work very well, the toilets are distant and small, and there is only 6 minutes of shower to save money with an excuse of "hidro crisis"

Quite far from the nearest metro. Not very lively, barely noticed the staff. computers didn't work.

Everything was good ! Nice place. All of the staff were helpful and very friendly!!!

Most of the stuff is quite unorganaized... some even openly bored. The location is really good! The metro is like 15 min walk from the hostel. I was happy with the size of my room and the lockers are really big. They fitted my whole backpack which was great!

It was very nice to stay with the most easy-going people i ve ever met. The staff was very helpfull and the place was clear. Jardins is safe and there is a beautiful part of SP.

The hostel is very clean... Location is good The staff is bored, they are unhappy all the day I just don't like my stay in this place, maybe other place in Sao Paula have more fun.

Great hostel! Café da manga muito legal!!

• 30th Mar 2015
  • Argentina

The hostel was in a good location, fairly close to the subway station. Breakfast was very good and the beds comfortable. Would recommend...

Not enough showers, plus they're cold. Really needs air com or at least better fans, the bar and common areas pretty lifeless. It is in a good spot though, you can walk most places but you're better off paying the money for a taxi.

Super friendly and helpful staff, very clean, good location in a safe area, nice bar and cool atmosphere

Nice location, excellent staff! I spent a really nice time with you guys! Thanks!

Very well located , friendly staff , the fact I could let my car parked there for the night was a plus! Very clean and new . Comfy beds. The cleanest hostel i ve stayed .

My sister and I liked our stay very much. Breakfast was nice, towers and bedlinen were clean. Staff are friendly. They offer a kitchen to keep your stuff and cook. Bar is open until 0h. They just could offer more bathrooms for floor. I can recommend them to any friend of mine.

• 12th Dec 2014

I had a little problem with bed's occupation. When I came back to hostel someone was sleeping on my bed. But the staff gave another bed immediatelly.

I didnt really like the location it is about a 15 minutes walk from the metro. Other than that it was fine for one night.

Ótimo hostel, fiquei em um quarto misto com 10 camas, tudo muito limpo, ótimos funcionários, uma atmosfera muito aconchegante, fiz amizade com as funcionarias da limpeza e com os recepcionistas! Em especial, o magico que provavelmente irão conhecer, é muito gente boa! E tem uma historia de vida fantástica pra compartilhar. No hostel, você pode comprar suas comidas e cozinhar na cozinha do próprio hostel, pra quem procura um ambiente bom e barato, no Okupe Hostel é o lugar ideal! Obrigado Okupe!

• 7th Oct 2014
  • lipebraganca

I did not like the location very much because it is on a big busy avenue with a lot of cars. The romm was ok although not so nice either. Falicities were ok but there was an internet problem during my stay and I had to change hostel for that reason. The staff however was very friendly and helpful.

We really enjoyed our stay. The gentleman who worked in the bar and hostel was really helpful and welcoming. The girls begin the desk pointed out good places to visit on a provided map for us and charged my tablet whilst I was out. The hostel is extremely secure which was comforting in a large city. The common area and bar were really relaxing with good wifi pool table and couches. Would recommend for a city break.

Lot of noise until midnight or more due to their own bar. Box inside the room damaged so often difficult to storage your staff. Showers very small, some individual rooms look like a jail..no laundry service.. So not really international standard experienced all around the world and in brazil. The location during the night not so save if you do not know sao paulo. If you stay more than one night avoid it.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7