8.1
Fabulous 478 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 478 Total Reviews
Okupe Hostel - Jardins Located at Avenida Rebouas, 990, So Paulo - SP, Sao Paulo.
Brazil
Sao Paulo SP 05402-000 Avenida Rebou�as, 990, S�o Paulo - SP
81% 478
-23.5600140 -46.6715741
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 18-24
23rd Sep 2016
4.3

My friend and I have been backpacking through South America for three months and have also backpacked through Europe and this was one of our worst hostel experiences. We stayed only one night out of our three and ended up switching hostels. The receptionist was rude and drunk (tipsy, no worries; drunk, no worries; drunk, rude, and refusal to help at the desk? Nah). Dirty sheets were given multiple times and no one of the staff was helpful. The place also reeks. Nice farewell breakfast though!

3rd Sep 2016

+ Great Hostel: helpful staff, cozy and with many common areas, very good location, awesome breakfast. - There wasn't rental towels available in my check-in, but i assume this was temporary situation. Overall: I'd come back in the future.

2nd Sep 2016
6.3

This place was ok. I've been in 160 hostels and only switched to a new hostels a few times. This was one of them. My needs are pretty low but I needed hot water, wifi and laundry. Hot water and wifi didn't work. When I told the staff that neither was working they just told me I was wrong and that it was working. Not very helpful. They have laundry but it is 50R which is the most expensive laundry price I've seen in 52 countries,even more than Japan. Great breakfast and nice common area.

• Slovenia, Female, 25-30
17th Jun 2016

I enjoyed my stay here. It is big enough that offers both anonymity and company as needed. Staff is kind:) Close to busstation and busy road so even some night time walking np. Always someone at reception. Could have more plugs, in common area and rooms. Has room key cards, useful.