Okupe Hostel - Jardins Reviews

Avenida Rebou�as, 990, S�o Paulo - SP, Sao Paulo, Brazil

Very well located , friendly staff , the fact I could let my car parked there for the night was a plus! Very clean and new . Comfy beds. The cleanest hostel i ve stayed .

O café da manhã poderia ser servido um pouco mais cedo, a partir das 07:00

My sister and I liked our stay very much. Breakfast was nice, towers and bedlinen were clean. Staff are friendly. They offer a kitchen to keep your stuff and cook. Bar is open until 0h. They just could offer more bathrooms for floor. I can recommend them to any friend of mine.

• 12th Dec 2014

The Staff is awesome, relaxed and very nice if you need some help, or try to find out about the City. I have missed the Gringos a bit, which means, there were only Brasileiros. Good to improve the portuguese but as far as a lot of them are working at SP, it's more a hostel to do things on your own... Still though, I am absolutely happy about the friendly Staff, the nice breakfast and the space to hang out...

I had a little problem with bed's occupation. When I came back to hostel someone was sleeping on my bed. But the staff gave another bed immediatelly.

• 14th Nov 2014

vale a pena.

I didnt really like the location it is about a 15 minutes walk from the metro. Other than that it was fine for one night.

Ótimo hostel, fiquei em um quarto misto com 10 camas, tudo muito limpo, ótimos funcionários, uma atmosfera muito aconchegante, fiz amizade com as funcionarias da limpeza e com os recepcionistas! Em especial, o magico que provavelmente irão conhecer, é muito gente boa! E tem uma historia de vida fantástica pra compartilhar. No hostel, você pode comprar suas comidas e cozinhar na cozinha do próprio hostel, pra quem procura um ambiente bom e barato, no Okupe Hostel é o lugar ideal! Obrigado Okupe!

• 7th Oct 2014
  • lipebraganca

I did not like the location very much because it is on a big busy avenue with a lot of cars. The romm was ok although not so nice either. Falicities were ok but there was an internet problem during my stay and I had to change hostel for that reason. The staff however was very friendly and helpful.

We really enjoyed our stay. The gentleman who worked in the bar and hostel was really helpful and welcoming. The girls begin the desk pointed out good places to visit on a provided map for us and charged my tablet whilst I was out. The hostel is extremely secure which was comforting in a large city. The common area and bar were really relaxing with good wifi pool table and couches. Would recommend for a city break.

Lot of noise until midnight or more due to their own bar. Box inside the room damaged so often difficult to storage your staff. Showers very small, some individual rooms look like a jail..no laundry service.. So not really international standard experienced all around the world and in brazil. The location during the night not so save if you do not know sao paulo. If you stay more than one night avoid it.

There are few things that this hostel can improve, but overall it was a normal experience, friendly staff, good location and clean rooms.

O hostel está bem localizado. 5 minutos da av. Paulista, do lado da Vila Madalena, o bairro boêmio de São Paulo e tem acesso fácil para todas as regiões da cidade. Os funcionários são atenciosos e muito simpáticos. A estrutura do lugar é bem bacana, é muito limpo e está bem cuidado. Ótimo custo x beneficio. Com certeza voltarei!

Sem duvida nenhuma o melhor hostel de São Paulo, boa localização, serviços de limpeza o tempo todo, o atendimento é um diferencial notável assim que você chega. Realmente quando eu estou hospedado no Okupe Hostel eu me sinto em casa.

• 8th Sep 2014

adorei a estadia, e sempre que voltar a SP vou me hospedar aqui.

• 5th Sep 2014

I´ve had internet in the jungles of Cambodia that was faster and more reliable than at this place. Not sure what was wrong, but on the rare occasions when the wi fi worked it was slow and constantly dropping out. On the plus side: Good free breakfast, good price.

Breakfast is a bit poor in comparison to other hostels from HI I have been hosted. Anyway, being so near Av. Paulista is really great, in spite of the long and huge slope you have to climb if you are on foot; but a bus stop almost in front . It is a good place to stay. I will stay there again and I do recommend it!

One of the best hostel I've been in SP so far. It took hosteling in SP to a very developed stage. Best location, right inbetween Paulista Avenue and Vila Madalena. Public transportation is easy to reach from the hostel.

O hostel possui um ótimo custo-benefício e boa localização (será melhor quando a estação de metrô em obras ao lado estará aberta!). No entanto, senti falta de uma luz individual e os colchões são pouco confortáveis. Equipe prestativa e bom café da manhã. It has a great value for money and good location (will be better when the subway station under construction next door will be open!). However, I missed an individual light and mattresses are uncomfortable. Helpful staff and good breakfast.

The staff was extremely helpful in all aspects of my travel. I was travelling alone and they gave me a lot of help navigating through Sao Paulos concrete jungle. Also the people in the hostile were open and welcoming to myself and the set up of the hostel encouraged people to meet each-other.