Olah Hostel Reviews

Alceu Wamosy, 40, Vila Mariana, Sao Paulo, Brazil

Olah hostel is a simple hostel located about 10mins walk from Metro Ana Rosa. The hostel is well equipped with facilities like clean bed, hot showers , tv, kitchen; nothing fanciful but all the basic stuff are there. The staff were helpful and kindly let us store our luggage on their compound for half a day after we checked out .

It's located quite close to metro station and you have to be buzzed in so it's secure. Staff are friendly and facilities are quite good, breakfast is only alright but it's the same everywhere you go!

I really enjoyed staying there. The place is safe, very clean and near a subway station... the things that are important for me! My only advice to the staff team would be about the garbage/waste, which should be separated. This is pretty cool, even if the city does not have selective waste collection.

I was upgraded to a two-bed room with only me in it. They have thought of all the details there are hooks in the shower room and a tray for toiletries. Socket, light and small shelf over the cubicle bed. Curtains that really keep the light out. Good breakfast included and helpful staff. It was very quiet when I was there so I can't comment on the atmosphere.

Very nice hostel, well located, and with an amazing staff, very helpful and thoughtful

They're really good! A very safe area to stay, around 5-10 mins walk to the mtr and 20-30 mins walk to the Paulister avenue. The staffs are very very helpful and friendly, they have hair dryer and adapter offered. We have 3 people, and they happened to have a spared 4 people room for us so we had our private night during the stay. Residents are quiet, and the bathroom is clean with powerful hot water. It was a stay with pleasure.