Olah Hostel Reviews

Alceu Wamosy, 40, Vila Mariana, Sao Paulo, Brazil

I was upgraded to a two-bed room with only me in it. They have thought of all the details there are hooks in the shower room and a tray for toiletries. Socket, light and small shelf over the cubicle bed. Curtains that really keep the light out. Good breakfast included and helpful staff. It was very quiet when I was there so I can't comment on the atmosphere.

Very nice hostel, well located, and with an amazing staff, very helpful and thoughtful

They're really good! A very safe area to stay, around 5-10 mins walk to the mtr and 20-30 mins walk to the Paulister avenue. The staffs are very very helpful and friendly, they have hair dryer and adapter offered. We have 3 people, and they happened to have a spared 4 people room for us so we had our private night during the stay. Residents are quiet, and the bathroom is clean with powerful hot water. It was a stay with pleasure.

This is a sweet hostel a bit out of the way of the action but it didn't matter as the metro is so close. We were given a room much better than expected, the staff went out of their way to make our stay even better and were so kind. Breakfast was basic but great value for money hostel so can't complain. Wifi was great too. Really happy!

Some of the friendliest and most helpful staff ever. Excellent value for money, but not luxury of course. All good, and really, really nice breakfast. Will stay there again for sure when I come back to Sao Paulo.

Good location near the metro and great facilities including a microwave to make porridge for breakfast.