Old Centre Hostel Hanoi Reviews

19 Hang Hanh, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam

Great place to stay. Really friendly staff that cannot do enough to please. Great breakfast included too and free drinks, coffee, tea, snacks all day. The location is excellent, only a moments walk from the main street food/beer streets in the old quarter. Rooms are large and clean and decorated to a good standard. A must stay when in Hanoi

The stuff members were so nice, kind, friendly and helpful. They made my stay in Hanoi very special! The room was very clean, and water pressure of the shower was good too. So many choices for breakfast was definitely a plus!

The hotel's motto is 'home away from home' and I really found this to be true. I stayed here three times while living in Hanoi and always felt so welcome and relaxed here. The staff are lovely and helpful, the rooms are clean and comfortable and the availability of fresh fruit and drinks 24/7 means that this hotel is all round great value for money. I really couldn't recommend it more. Also the location is ideal, being just off hoan kiem.

staff are absolutely amazing! so polite and willing to help at a moments notice. rooms were clean and comfortable albeit a lil cosy. breakfast was delicious, fresh fruit and made to order omelets. prime location, literally around the corner from the lake. definitely recommend staying here! best hotel our whole trip.

The hotel staff is warm and very nice, they gone above and beyond to make my stay wonderful.. I would recommend this property.

• 5th Aug 2015

Loved our stay here. Staff were so lovely and concerned that we would get sun stroke! If only all hostels were as easy.

My friend and I stayed here for two nights and will be coming back after a few days at Ha Long Bay! The staff were so lovely, attentive and knew their stuff! They were exceptionally accommodating and even let us use a room to have a shower after we'd checked out! Breakfast was yummy, and they also provide an amazing pick up and drop off service to the train station, free of charge!! So helpful! We would definitely recommend Old Centre Hotel for a seamless stay in Hanoi!

Wonderful hostel! Worth every cent and more! The staff are friendly, helpful, professional and go the extra mile for you. I was given a free room upgrade which was fantastic. The room had all the facilities I need plus a range of complimentary items. In the hostel lobby there is also complimentary food and drink which is great. Fantastic location with lots of good restaurants and shops around. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone travelling to Hanoi.

This hotel is one of the best places we have stayed on our 5 week trip. It's location is unbeatable, the rooms are clean and comfortable, and the breakfast is excellent. What really puts this hotel a cut above the others is the staff. All of the staff go out of their way to help you in any way they can. We also booked both our Sapa trek and Halong Bay cruise with the hotel and were extremely happy with both. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

This might be the best place I've ever stayed. The hospitality at Hanoi Old Centre Hotel is unmatched. Every single person there went above and beyond to make our stay more enjoyable. The location is plum and the rooms were spotless. I can't say enough good things about this place. Simply incredible. I highly recommend this to anybody coming to Hanoi.

View all Hanoi Bed and Breakfasts