Old Centre Hostel Hanoi

Superb 153 Total Reviews
Superb 153 Total Reviews

• Switzerland, Male, 31-40
3rd Jun 2017

Super nice location and really helpfull stuff !!!!!!

Dear Sir, I would like to personally thank you for leaving such a lovely review of your stay with us at Hanoi Ol Centre hotel. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed such a wonderful time with us, and that we exceeded your expectations in all areas of your stay. Our entire team thanks you for your very kind words, and we look forward to welcoming back to Hanoi very soon. With best regards, Mrs Le Thu Linh - Hotel Manager

5th Mar 2017

Great place to stay! The staff is so friendly and accomdating. The rooms are cleam and cool. Also easy location to get around from. Love the car service to and from the airport. And great breakfast.

18th Jan 2017

Fantastic location and fantastic staff! This hotel had one of the friendliest, most helpful, and genuine staff I've ever encountered anywhere. It is excellent value for money. They provide free breakfast, and unlimited tea/coffee/fruits by the front desk all day long. The only downside I would say was we had ants in our room, which was kind of annoying, but I found that to be the case in a couple places in Vietnam. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to stay in the Old Quarter.

10th Jan 2017

Overall I believe this is a good hotel for the money, splitting a double private room worked out well for us. Breakfast is included and it is very nice with the tasty coffee and fantastic juices! Staff is great, very helpful, ideal location. Only disappointment was the very loud meowing cat in the alley outside our window, it does not stop and it kept us awake both nights without a restful sleep. I would stay here again in a different room.