Old Centre Hostel Hanoi Reviews

19 Hang Hanh, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam

The hotel staff is warm and very nice, they gone above and beyond to make my stay wonderful.. I would recommend this property.

• 5th Aug 2015

Loved our stay here. Staff were so lovely and concerned that we would get sun stroke! If only all hostels were as easy.

My friend and I stayed here for two nights and will be coming back after a few days at Ha Long Bay! The staff were so lovely, attentive and knew their stuff! They were exceptionally accommodating and even let us use a room to have a shower after we'd checked out! Breakfast was yummy, and they also provide an amazing pick up and drop off service to the train station, free of charge!! So helpful! We would definitely recommend Old Centre Hotel for a seamless stay in Hanoi!

Wonderful hostel! Worth every cent and more! The staff are friendly, helpful, professional and go the extra mile for you. I was given a free room upgrade which was fantastic. The room had all the facilities I need plus a range of complimentary items. In the hostel lobby there is also complimentary food and drink which is great. Fantastic location with lots of good restaurants and shops around. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone travelling to Hanoi.

This hotel is one of the best places we have stayed on our 5 week trip. It's location is unbeatable, the rooms are clean and comfortable, and the breakfast is excellent. What really puts this hotel a cut above the others is the staff. All of the staff go out of their way to help you in any way they can. We also booked both our Sapa trek and Halong Bay cruise with the hotel and were extremely happy with both. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

This might be the best place I've ever stayed. The hospitality at Hanoi Old Centre Hotel is unmatched. Every single person there went above and beyond to make our stay more enjoyable. The location is plum and the rooms were spotless. I can't say enough good things about this place. Simply incredible. I highly recommend this to anybody coming to Hanoi.

We had a very comfortable stay here. The staff are very knowledgeable about the local area and are keen to help in any way they can. We didn't get to say goodbye to Ms May, our gracious receptionist - thanks for taking care of us! ~ The Irish and Korean guys.

The hotel was great already by its location, stylestyle and flair. But really excellent it is through the extraordinary service provide there. I'm travelling a lot, but seldom met better service or felt more welcome, even in hotels was more expensive. A special big thank you to the young Lady Mae, who was so kind, friendly, warm hearted and helpful. She really made this stay most memorizable memorizable! :)))

Loved my stay here very much! The staff is very, very friendly and helpful...Location of the Hotel is perfect, delicious breakfast in the morning...snacks and fruits available all day! Someday I will come back to Hanoi and I will definitely stay in this Hotel again!

Great staff who helped arrange airport drop off. Good location walkable distance from many Hanoi sights.

Very friendly staff who were helpful in many occasions. Good location, near the lake in the old quarter.

Stayed here for one night at the end of our trip. The staff were helpful and friendly. Twin room was a good size. Great location near Ho Kiem lake and the Old Quater making it very easy to explore this part of the city on food - particularly ideal in the evening for eating. Not a party hostel but very convenient if you are just looking for a base to leave your stuff whilst exploring the city.

This hotel is nothing short of amazing. The staff are so fun, friendly and helpful with booking tours. Great location near Hoan Kiem Lake and the Old Quarter. I highly recommend the free breakfast. Rooms are spacious and comfortable, good A/C and wifi. I also recommend setting up a Halong Bay trip through the hotel - my favorite part of my 3 week trip! Thank you Old Centre Hotel for making my visit to Hanoi unforgettable. Will definitely stay here again!

This was a great place to stay if you are looking to relax. The staff all speak english and are all very helpful. Great free breakfast for you in the morning. The location is perfect. My girlfriend and I are a little bit younger and enjoy to have a more crazy fun place. But this place was great and all the fun is right outside the front door. The only issue I guess we had was that we booked a 8am private driver who showed up at 10am. As well, there were 15 other people in the van as well.

Excellent service and the best location in town. Trustworthy excursions. Cannot recommend enough.

View all Hanoi Bed and Breakfasts