Old Centre Hostel Hanoi

Superb 150 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 150 Total Reviews

5th Mar 2017

Great place to stay! The staff is so friendly and accomdating. The rooms are cleam and cool. Also easy location to get around from. Love the car service to and from the airport. And great breakfast.

18th Jan 2017

Fantastic location and fantastic staff! This hotel had one of the friendliest, most helpful, and genuine staff I've ever encountered anywhere. It is excellent value for money. They provide free breakfast, and unlimited tea/coffee/fruits by the front desk all day long. The only downside I would say was we had ants in our room, which was kind of annoying, but I found that to be the case in a couple places in Vietnam. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to stay in the Old Quarter.

10th Jan 2017

Overall I believe this is a good hotel for the money, splitting a double private room worked out well for us. Breakfast is included and it is very nice with the tasty coffee and fantastic juices! Staff is great, very helpful, ideal location. Only disappointment was the very loud meowing cat in the alley outside our window, it does not stop and it kept us awake both nights without a restful sleep. I would stay here again in a different room.

15th Dec 2016
6.0

Never stayed there, upon arriving they sent me to another hostel. Said they were having plumbing problems

Thank you so much for your useful feedback. On behalf of our hotel management, I sincerely apologize that we couldn't impress you full satisfy this time. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenient stay because of the plumbing problem. I was so delighted to inform that this issue has been immediately fixed and we we do promise that the same trouble will not happen again. I do very much expect that we will have the chance to see you again. Best regard Hanoi Old Centre Hostel Team "A home away from home"

• USA, Male, 18-24
5th Dec 2016

Overall this is a great find. It's in a great spot in "Old Quarter" right next to Hoam Kiem lake. The breakfasts are awesome and the staff is extremely helpful. Things to be weary of though- the staff clearly gets a cut when they book any outing for you so it's going to be more expensive, this includes ordering a taxi from the desk. Also, they can be a little slippery when it comes to paying there final bill. If I hadn't printed my reservation out beforehand she was going to charge me 50$ extra.

Dear Indiana Lane, Thank you so much for your great comment about our hotel location, breakfast and extremely helpful staff. However, I am so sorry for making you confused of the payment and I would ask you once again to please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused. I do hope that the above did not detract too much from an enjoyable stay and that I will have the opportunity to personally welcome you back to our hotel in the not too distant future. Your sincerely, Hanoi Old Centre Hotel manager and team

• Australia, Female, 18-24
21st Nov 2016

Awesome location, just around the corner from hoan kiem lake, bars and restaurants on the same street and it's not to far of a walk or taxi to everything else. The staff were so friendly and go out of their way to help you out and make you feel welcome! We had 2 different rooms, both spacious, only down fall was one bed was too hard for my liking. Definitely recommend to stay here. The free breakfast is good too.

Thank you for your taking the time to write a review on site of Hostelworld. We would be grateful for your wonderful review. It's so pleasant for us to know that you felt warmth smile and greeting. Thank you so much for highlighting our hotel staff, location, spacious room, great breakfast…which made you enjoy your stay and thank for your recommendation. We are looking forward to welcoming you again in near future. Your sincerely, Hanoi Old Centre Hostel Team “A home away from home”