Old Centre Hostel Reviews

Plaza del Ayuntamiento, 3 - 1 4, Alicante, Valencia, Spain

The hostel is very well located just in the center of the city and one block from de beach. The hostel staff is very friendly and vevry helpfull with a lot of tips about the beachs close to the city. The dorms and the bathroom are great very confortable.

Very clean. Breakfast good. Kitchen is tiny so only one at a time to cook! Common area just a few tables - doesn't make for a good atmosphere. Streets outside are REALLY noisy so take some earplugs! Staff are nice, and helpful if you have questions.

I've been in the hostel in low season. I had a great city trip becose of the good hostel. It was a great location and the staff was excellent!! I will go back gr. Lucas

• 20th Jan 2014
  • Belgium

Good location, near mostly everything, good advices from staff (visits and food), reasonable prices.

Great location in the middle of town and great staff who are very knowledgeable of the city and willing to help in any way possible. The facilities are good and they have a full kitchen for those of us traveling on a budget and who want to cook our own meals; however, the shower button had to be continuously pushed to remain on and the one thing I really didn't appreciate was how heavily perfumed all their soap was. Really overpowering to say the least. Otherwise a great spot!

The location is perfect. I think , it is the best place to stay: save, near from the beach to the left and near to shops, bars and (tapas)-restaurants to the right. Stuff is very very helpful! Thanks a lot.

This Hostel was one of the best I ve ever stayed at. The owner was so nice and helpful. The Hostel was very clean and it it right in the middle of Alicante. You step outside this Hostel und you are right in the middle of the city and only a 100 Meters away from the beach=) I really enjoyed my stay there and would definetly come back again!

Directions should be changed to : in the north west corner of the plaza.