Old Centre Hostel Reviews

Plaza del Ayuntamiento, 3 - 1 4, Alicante, Spain

The only reason why I didn't rank the hostel higher was simply because there is no hand soap in the bathrooms. Personally I think that is disgusting and why would you want to even work in a place where germs from the toilet can be spread so easily when all you have to do is put cheap bar soap even to prevent this. Location is A , staff is friendly and helpful, room is what you'd expect for a cheap dorm, common area isn't meant for a hangout but ok. With the beach so close it's great overall.

it´s nice hostel and comfy

the staff was friendly and supportive. they were helping me to find the cheapest way to move around. I loved the location. the only bad thing is that it was the week end and it was extremely loud outside until 5 am that it was hard to sleep

The owner was lovely, very helpful and welcoming and the location is fantastic!!

Definitely not a party hostel. Bang in the centre. Not much going on at night in the hostel and no bar... Just a few chairs in the common room... But we still managed to meet a few people and head out with them for a crazy Alicante night. Hostel was very clean. I would stay here again without question.

I enjoyed my stay, it was a fantastic location, the couple who ran the Hostel were very accommodating and helpful. The only thing take some bug spray in July time as a few of us got bitten throughout the night. Overall a very good Hostel.

• 27th Jul 2014

very clean place situated near the beach. it's the perfect location ! the owners are very warm people and you feel welcome right away!

• 19th Jul 2014

I had an amazing stay, the staff was really helpfull, it was 5 minutes from the beach and conveniently located in the beautifull old centre. Booked for one night then decided to stay for 3 :)

Right smack in the middle of Alicante!

• 22nd Jun 2014
  • Sweden

Great hostel, very friendly staff, spacious clean rooms. In an excellent location close to the old town of Alicante and the beach.

The GOOD..... Location/clean/friendly The NOT SO GOOD.....NO Handsoap in Toilet! The mozzies in the bedroom (can of bug spray available) Nowhere to chill during the day (sofa/arm chairs) Breakfast room is very basic. NO effort is made in breakfast presentation or Quality (processed food)

This place was possibly the cleanest hostel I have ever stayed in, staff could not have been more helpful and the location is excellent. Amazing value for money.

Nice hostel but a bit too quite there

• 27th May 2014

Good pick! Awesome location, friendly staff. Breakfast is included but don't rely on it, it is rather poor. Didn't cook but the kitchen looked tiny. Beds were Ok.

My sister and I stayed in the hostel and we loved it. The kitchen was a little small and hard to cook a meal at since there were only two places for pans, but we made it work! And this would not be a problem if you are going to eat out instead.

Very basic and over priced; friendly staff but not much more.

Great place at the heart of old Alacant, with very nice and helpful staff! Rooms are clean, well kept and quite large. Woke up too late for breakfast, so no opinion on that. They let me and my friend change our reservation at short notice, which was very kind. Overall a really good choice!

Loved the place. Kitchen limited. All else good.

I really liked almost everything about this hostel. Very ckean, very quiet, very friendly. The kitchen is under-eqipped, but everything else is excellent.