Old Centre Hostel Reviews

Plaza del Ayuntamiento, 3 - 1 4, Alicante, Spain

Excellent stay, helpful staff with more than adequate facilities.

I was very pleased with my stay here. The location is perfect being in the Plaza del Ayuntamiento. The staff is wonderful - very helpful and very friendly. The facilities were clean as well as the rooms. I would certainly recommend this hostel to travelers.

Nice, family operated, hostel in the centre of Alicante, near the beach, the castle and the party places. The owner of the hostel gave me a warm welcome, informed me in details about what to see in Alicante and he told me about his trip to my homecountry. The only problem is that the hostel is near the party places and I was there on a Saturday night, so a lot of drunk people were walking by and shouting on the street in front of the hostel. Some earplugs at the reception would be a good idea.

Old Center Hostel is perfectly located, a minute away from the beach. The atmosphere is also very friendly. Would definitely recommend it

• 24th Feb 2015
  • Lebanon

Owner was very helpful

Nice and clean little hostel with friendly staff.

Great hostel, right in the hot spot of the city, 3 mins away de beach, and city hall just down the stairs.

A bit more interaction would have been great

I highly recommend this Hostel. The location is perfect, great staff! The place is very very clean and cousy. For sure I'll be back!!! Thanks a lot for your kindness and help. See you soon!! : )

• 31st Oct 2014