Old Centre Hostel Reviews

Plaza del Ayuntamiento, 3 - 1 4, Alicante, Spain

Very nice place! The staff is amazing and the hostel is in the centre of everything in Alicante. A bit noisy at night but it's the price to pay to be downtown.

The cleanest hostel I've satyed at. The staff was very helpfull and friendly. The location is perfect. I would stay here again.

Small, clean and well presented hostel in a fantastic location, right by the beach and the centre of the city.

Very kind staff, always there to help or suggest things to see or do.

Old centre hostel has a perfect location in the heart of Alicante. We stayed for a longer period of time and were still pleased with the cleanleness and staff of the hostel. The only minus is that it is pretty easy to hear people even speaking in the next room or people and cars outside the building. So if you wan't to get a good nights sleep while travelling, maybe choose another hostel.

• 24th May 2015
  • Finland
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Great stuff - Guillermo supplied us with a tons of important information about Valencia region and recommend nice trips. Also cleanliness was deluxe. Finally the great location - in the centre of old town, but right next to the sea. Definitely recommend!

I was very happy to stay at this hostel. The atmosphere is very friendly, and the owner is very nice and helpful. Plus the location is perfect. Thank you for everything!

• 14th May 2015

Excellent stay, helpful staff with more than adequate facilities.

I was very pleased with my stay here. The location is perfect being in the Plaza del Ayuntamiento. The staff is wonderful - very helpful and very friendly. The facilities were clean as well as the rooms. I would certainly recommend this hostel to travelers.

Nice, family operated, hostel in the centre of Alicante, near the beach, the castle and the party places. The owner of the hostel gave me a warm welcome, informed me in details about what to see in Alicante and he told me about his trip to my homecountry. The only problem is that the hostel is near the party places and I was there on a Saturday night, so a lot of drunk people were walking by and shouting on the street in front of the hostel. Some earplugs at the reception would be a good idea.

Old Center Hostel is perfectly located, a minute away from the beach. The atmosphere is also very friendly. Would definitely recommend it

• 24th Feb 2015
  • Lebanon

Owner was very helpful

Nice and clean little hostel with friendly staff.