Old Church Courtyard Reviews

ul. Marata 22-24, Wales, St Petersburg, Russia

We've been to dozens of hostels all over Europe including the awarded ones but Old Church Backyard is really the best accommodation for a tourist I've ever seen. The more surprising it is for me that being a Russian myself I feel extremely sceptic towards everything Russian) OCB is a typical apartment of early 20th century with carefully reconstructed interior of that times, the type you could see in movies or imagine when reading Bulgakov. John and Olya were as nice to us as host only could be.

• 9th May 2015
  • Russia

It was a great stay, would definitely recommend it! Hosts were very friendly, flexible and helpful. Nice breakfast together with other guests. Perfect location.

• 29th Apr 2015