9.3
Superb 178 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 178 Total Reviews
Old City Hostel Located at Bestekar Osman Sokak,no :9 Divanyolu Cadeesi, , Istanbul.
Turkey
Istanbul Sultanahmet 34110 Bestekar Osman Sokak,no :9 Divanyolu Cadeesi
93% 178
41.0084187 28.9743053
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 31-40
29th Jul 2016

This is a great hostel, staffs are very friendly and hostel is very clean and comfortable rooms with beautiful view rooftop terrace and it is perfect location to everywhere also the winner thing is that it is fair price. I would definitely recommended it.

• giraldoruben145934
  • USA, Male, 41+
28th Jul 2016

Rifat is an excellent host. Extremely kind and friendly made me feel like we had known each other for a long time. The common area was nicely decorated and comfortable. Excellent classic Turkish breakfast. The location is perfect to go anywhere as it is only a couple minutes walk to the Sultanahmed tramway station. The room was spacious and very clean as well as the enclosed bathroom. I would definitely come back and recommend it.

8th Jun 2016

Best location near all the main tourist spots. Owner is very friendly and is there to answer all of your questions.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
25th May 2016

I had the most amazing stay here, the owner Rifat treated me like family. I felt extremely safe and the place was super clean! Location couldn't have been better close to the major tourist attractions and the tram stop.

• mbeemsterboer4119
  • USA, Male, 25-30
20th May 2016

I absolutely loved staying at Old City Hostel. The location is perfect for site seeing in the Old City areabut it is not ideal if you want to be partying a lot, so you have to pick which you prefer. I was okay with staying here and having to take a cab or long walk back from Taksim Square area where you party. The only problem you might run into is that the owner is the only staff so you have to make sure he knows you're gone so he can be there to open it up for you if you get back after 12.

12th May 2016
6.9

Old City Hostel has an excellent location in the heart of old town. However, I found the atmosphere lacking and the staff to be largely rude and unhelpful. When I arrived (at midday) there was nobody there, and I had to wait half an hour to be let in. Breakfast was served at their convenience, not yours. When I left a bag in my locker in an empty dorm after I checked out, instead of being nicely asked to move it elsewhere I was told off and harangued for my mistake. Istanbul has better options.

• mzkatyl1610
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
24th Apr 2016

Hamid was a fantastic host and extremely friendly and knowledgable about the city - I always felt welcomed and after my 5 nights I felt like I have made some true friends in Istanbul. The Turkish breakfast was great and there was always fun people to hang out with out in the cafe or the terrace. The location is the best thing about this hostel - Old City alone will keep you busy for days.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
12th Apr 2016

Very quiet as very few guests due to high alertness in Turkey