Old City Hostel Reviews

3 Beryndy Str., Lviv, Ukraine

I'm sure this place would be great for a different type of traveller, but for me this place just didn't have what I needed in a hostel: clean sheets, clean bathrooms, working plumbing, well-stocked refreshments, secure storage, A/C or fans, and a quiet place to sleep. We had problems with all these. Biggest problem was street noise, especially for a hot building without AC. To get any sleep at all you had to choose between being hot or being constantly woken up by the street noise outside.

• 11th Jun 2015

I stayed in Old city Hostel only for a night. I slept next to the window, so I heard everything was going on the street, because the hostel is right in the centre, near the main square. The staff is quite ok, not very cheerful

beautiful hostel, professional staff, clean and comfortable. Choose to relax or work

• 3rd Jun 2015
  • Russia

Staff are really hit or miss

excellent hostel - please warn packers not to go to criminal fake-jewish rose restaurant - they are evil

Pretty cool.

Hostel since I arrived everything was great. The staff is helpfully, in all suits and lots of helps. The purity of the hostel is not in question, all of the same great safety. The neighborhood is great very center of the city everything is close.

• 4th May 2015
  • Croatia

Perfect location near Rynok square is the main advantage. The staff is also very helpful, polite and allows to keep your luggage safe even late after your check-out. One more sink in the bathrooms and just a few square meters more and it would be perfect. But still, solid 9-9,5/10

The hostel is perfectly located and within walking distance to everything. It's clean and has enough washrooms. The staff were slightly rude, unfortunately.

The best choice in Lviv with perfect location & helpful staff

We had to do an early check in(8AM) and the host was great letting us stay paying half of the stay in addition to the normal value. But we didn't think the beds sheets were clean, the bathroom was very dirty, but maybe it was because we arrived at 8 AM and no one had cleaned it yet. Living room wasn't also very nice. Location is great, right in front of the main square and close to a lot of nice shops.

This hostel is located in right next to Rynek square and it's center of city. easy to access everywhere. I had little problem to find door because sign is not visible at night.