Old City Hostel

• emimartinezespinosa4248
  • Spain, Mixed Group, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
19th May 2017

I stayed in 4 others hostels in Lviv and this one is the BEST! We were in very comfortable rooms with cool atmosphere! The kitchens (yes, two!) were very clean and with all we needed. The showers too! Very good location. Very good price! The receptionist (we forgot to ask her name) was very helpful and nice. We enjoyed this place so much. We highly recommend it! And if we ever go back to Lviv, we know for sure where we would like to stay! 10 points out of 10!

5th May 2017
7.4

I was gonna stay with my 2 friends but they couldn't Come we had rezervation for 3 but when I arrived they Said to me that they only have 1 bed I Said ok because I m the only one Who is there. But what if my friends were there with me? We have a reservation but you are selling our beds to someone

26th Apr 2017
8.0

Excellent location and great value for money. Nice and clean structure to the hostel. Internet access was very good and the staff were helpful. I had an enjoyable and pleasant stay here.

18th Apr 2017

Generally it is good place to stay there during the trip to Lviv. Hostel is located in the hearth of the city - can't be better.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
13th Apr 2017

Great little hostel in the perfect location

10th Apr 2017

perfect location, room is a bit small but OK, helpful and friendly staff, atmosphere could still be improved though

• Canada, Female, 25-30
22nd Mar 2017
6.9

Great location and great crowd. Reception staff are not the most welcoming I've ever met but it was fine.

• Turkey, Female, 18-24
21st Jan 2017

It is a beautiful and old hostel in the middle of the city center with clean rooms and sweat, helpfull staff👍🏻👍🏻

7th Jan 2017

Oksana is super helpful. Good location. Clean Facilities

30th Dec 2016

The location couldn't be better. I wish the lockers were big enough for my bag but everything else was awesome. Super fast wifi too!