Old City Hostel Reviews

3 Beryndy Str., Lviv, Ukraine

Very good hostel ! I came here after staying in another one for 2 nights. Was happy to have switched to Old city hostel!

The hostel is really good. You are directly in center of the city. It is not huge but you will find everything you need. And they have definitely good and fair prises.

• 5th Aug 2014

I had a very pleasant stay at Old City Hostel, the staff will go the extra mile to make your stay in Lviv as enjoyable as possible, a perfect location in the center of all majors tourist attractions and it was cleaner than my apartment…and I’m a clean freak!!! If you can afford it, rent the private room… it’s big and cozy. Thanks for making my stay in Lviv one of my Coup-de-Coeur of my trip...

Located on a street with lots of noisy traffic 24/7. No air condition meant that we had to sleep in The 10 bed dorm with windows open anyway. Otherwise no complains. A good base for exploring The old town.

My room was at the first floor, giving on a central road and was very noisy all day long. Also, there was no instant coffee or coffe machine available for clients, only some coffe powder to boil with water. For the rest my stay was pleasant.

• 15th Jul 2014

One of the best hostels I have stayed. The location is excellent. The staff is extremely professional and kind, helping me with buying train ticket to Kiev, and so on. The single room with private bathroom was quiet and comfortable. Will definitely stay there when I go back to Lviv again.

• 4th Jul 2014

friendly and helpfull

Thanks! Your welcome!

Great location, near of all main attractions and very kind personel. I would stay again here!

• 23rd Jun 2014
  • Turkey

Thanks! Your welcome!

Strong fumes the the traffic below, but other than that a good hostel.

Very helpful staff, great location and a comfortable stay!

This was outstanding value.

It is good enough. very good location and staffs.