Old City Hostel Reviews

3 Beryndy Str., Lviv, Ukraine

It is good enough. very good location and staffs.

It was really nice to stay there. people were so kind and caring and the location was fantastic. It was 2 minute distant to everywhere in the city. I really liked it.

• 14th Feb 2014
  • Turkey

The Hostel is very cosy, with very comfortable beds. Just in the center. I Recommend it to all

• 30th Dec 2013
  • Ukraine

Everything was definitely fine.

Hostel is just in city centre, just inside of Old Town, which makes it great base for exploring and enjoying the city. Staff is great and will help you with everything you need. Overall great place to stay.

Really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. Roman was really helpful informing me on things to see around Kiev and assisting me with onward travel plans. All in all he's a top bloke and kind genuine person. I gave the atmosphere a Good rating because it was off season and the hostel was around 50% full. I highly recommend this hostel