Old City Hostel Reviews

3 Beryndy Str., Lviv, Ukraine

Minimal common area space, not enough for more than 3 people to hang out in. Staff provided zero information or recommendations for the city on check in, were not enthusiastic when asked.

Great hostel, great value. Every time I come to Lviv I stay here. There is no air conditioning, but it's not that bad.

I'm sure this place would be great for a different type of traveller, but for me this place just didn't have what I needed in a hostel: clean sheets, clean bathrooms, working plumbing, well-stocked refreshments, secure storage, A/C or fans, and a quiet place to sleep. We had problems with all these. Biggest problem was street noise, especially for a hot building without AC. To get any sleep at all you had to choose between being hot or being constantly woken up by the street noise outside.

• 11th Jun 2015

I stayed in Old city Hostel only for a night. I slept next to the window, so I heard everything was going on the street, because the hostel is right in the centre, near the main square. The staff is quite ok, not very cheerful

beautiful hostel, professional staff, clean and comfortable. Choose to relax or work

• 3rd Jun 2015
  • Russia

Staff are really hit or miss