Old City Luca Reviews

Fermin Calbeton n�11- 3D, San Sebastian, Spain

This hostel was clean and the staff were friendly enough. It was a little hard getting to sleep at night from the crowds on the street below. Facilities were very clean but there wasn't much atmosphere or possibility to meet people.

Great place right in the heart of old town which is a great location. Very clean. Nice, helpful staff and good wifi.

I have reservation for a room in this hostel. And I called before going there.. There was no problem, untill the day we arrived in. The owner send us to another hostel, not far away from this one, but it was not the one I was looking for. There was a way to tell us before that there is a problem with réservations or something, but he informed us the day we arrived in, which is very unpleasant in my opinion.

• 24th Aug 2013
  • Macedonia

there was a double booking in the same room, I found the solution most adequate, in another hostel, for the same price, no room never let my clients.

Excellent location, nice staff. But the price for the very simple room seemed a little bit high.

• 16th Aug 2013

It was more like an apartment than a hostel. It was up on the 3rd floor in almost literally the centre of town. Small hostel with no real common room but really nice, clean rooms, fantastic location and good privacy.

• 5th Aug 2013