Old City Luca Reviews

Fermin Calbeton n�11- 3D, San Sebastian, Spain

This hostel was clean and the staff were friendly enough. It was a little hard getting to sleep at night from the crowds on the street below. Facilities were very clean but there wasn't much atmosphere or possibility to meet people.

Great place right in the heart of old town which is a great location. Very clean. Nice, helpful staff and good wifi.

I have reservation for a room in this hostel. And I called before going there.. There was no problem, untill the day we arrived in. The owner send us to another hostel, not far away from this one, but it was not the one I was looking for. There was a way to tell us before that there is a problem with réservations or something, but he informed us the day we arrived in, which is very unpleasant in my opinion.

• 24th Aug 2013
  • Macedonia

there was a double booking in the same room, I found the solution most adequate, in another hostel, for the same price, no room never let my clients.

Excellent location, nice staff. But the price for the very simple room seemed a little bit high.

• 16th Aug 2013

It was more like an apartment than a hostel. It was up on the 3rd floor in almost literally the centre of town. Small hostel with no real common room but really nice, clean rooms, fantastic location and good privacy.

• 5th Aug 2013

Location was excellent for beach and bars/restaurants. It was loud on the street at night with revellers and delivery trucks in the morning but it didn't bother us. I would think twice if you like your peaceful sleep. However, the rooms were clean and a cleaner cleaned every day. Fully equipped kitchen and shower to boot.

Perfect location right in the centre of everything and Borda Berri is right outside also highly recommend that. We stayed in a Double room and it was very comfortable. There didn't seem to be much of an atmosphere though seem more like a bed sit than a hostel. Bathrooms were great! There's also a fridge to keep your food in but if you need to store luggage before or after you need to go to a left luggage place around the corner.

• 10th Jul 2013

Great location but if you had one of the front rooms it can be quite noisy at night. The wifi was good and the staff were helpfull

Booked for 5 people in the 1 booking so i thought we would all be together? WRONG the guy said he has split us up and i don't mean different rooms i mean 3 of us were in old town and the other 2 in new town a 25 min walk from each other, made life very hard to catch up everyday and meet up. Worse of all he the 2 he split and took us to new town as we get the the room he had the nerve to say, oh by the way this room is 10 euro more please pay I couldn't believe he had the nerve but he did.

• 6th Jul 2013

incredible, were booked in different rooms, one double room with sea view, and one in the old town, which has no sea, and distance from one another 10 minutes slow walking, the distance is 600 meters, and the last night had made ​​a reservation in another room, for your comfort, I said I could be in that same room for no change in the morning, and clear that room had an additional cost. certainly very noisy at night. thanks for everything.

View all San Sebastian Bed and Breakfasts